Fay at the Hen Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one cock withdrew from her vaginal lips, ready for the next thrust, Fay could feel the other one sliding forward into her ass, opening her deeply and beautifully. The roles were then reversed and Dave pushed up into her as Mark slid back to the mouth of her stretched anus, and so it went on and on and on. Wonderful!!

Their actions and enthusiasm were such that Fay knew that this time they would truly not stop until they had all peaked again and she had received their powerful seeds, gushing, gushing into her. She was getting sore, and it was now the middle of the night, but none of them were going to cease now, and Fay's pain was nothing compared to the spasms of rapture she was feeling.

'Come on Fay, you want it don't you,' and all she could do was nod her head briefly, but all their actions had speeded up and Dave held her arms more tightly now. She knew that they were almost there.

It was Mark who suddenly stopped his thrusting into Fay's bottom, and held onto her tightly, and she could feel a warm sensation inside her ass. She knew the tell-tale signs and realised that the first ejaculation was being fired into her, mixing with her own juices and filling her anus. Nothing would put the other two off, though, from their strokes, and she was still being moved up and down on Dave's cock in her cunt, and Nat was also almost at his pinnacle within her mouth.

Dave grunted from in front of her, almost stopped completely, and held Fay's body down firmly on his thighs. Yes, he was there now, and his little, short pushes up into her body were accompanied by a few gasps of breath from his lips. Whilst still enjoying the new warmth within her ass, Fay could now feel the gushings into her cunt from Dave's young seed. She could feel the liquids spurt up into her body, the cock stretching her lips wider as it pinnacled, and then rested within her, and Fay revelled in yet another wad of 'cum' being deposited inside her.

The excitement had pushed Fay herself almost to the top again and, as Dave let go of her arms through exhaustion, her hand went immediately down to grab at her clit, to rub frantically, to open her lips herself and to spur her orgasm forward. Oh, this was magnificent, wonderful, and she was determined to take Nat onwards to fulfilment, so accommodating all three men and granting their erotic wishes. Nat, having seen his two friends come to a standstill, pushed harder and faster in and out of the willing mouth and finally he lost control.

'Yes Fay, yes, ohhhhh...,' and he held Fay's head against him, his cock fully in her open mouth while his ejaculation took over. Fay tried to look Nat in the eyes once more, awaiting the inevitable, but it was still rather a shock as a torrent of milky, thick liquid fired into her throat and all around her mouth. Her fingers at her clit flew backwards and forwards across the nub of skin, and she was almost at the top herself, and as she wrestled with the liquid swishing around her mouth, she got to her peak. She shuddered, opening her lips a little wider to let out a sigh, snorts coming from her nose, but still Nat held himself inside her mouth causing a trace of his white semen to trickle over her lip but Fay didn't care—she had climaxed once more, so beautifully, so erotically and so ashamedly.

Nat had stopped moving, in fact they had all stopped moving but Fay was still swallowing, gulping, enjoying watching Nat's face as she took all of his seed down her throat and into her willing body. At last, he withdrew from her mouth and she slumped forward, gasping and heaving against Dave's shoulders.

The four once frantic quartet were totally exhausted and spent, and now didn't move at all apart from the heavy breathing. Slowly the bodies slipped from one another, Nat got down from the sofa, and Fay collapsed over onto her back on the settee. She was sore, she ached, she was almost asleep and the realisation of the previous actions flew round in her mind. She closed her eyes and could hear the three men shuffling about around her...

...Sleepily, Fay pulled the blanket up to get warmer and it shot over her feet, exposing them to the air. 'Christ, I'm on the settee,' she suddenly became aware, and then it all came back to her. It wasn't a blanket, it was a coat that someone had covered her with, and the July sun was trying to get through the closed curtains. She looked at the clock on the mantelpiece –my God, look at the time, nearly midday –God, I must get on and do it –I've got to get those sweet peas watered before the others come back –they can't die or my husband would never forgive me!!