All Comments on 'Faye'

by paradisetitty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 5 years ago
True story??

I do hope this happened for real...extremely erotic and had me blow my load quickly....thanks for posting!!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 5 years ago
Good Story

Well written and kept my interest.

Love to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

Great story - story flowed well; new take on situations of life; kept my interest to the end. Look forward to another chapter

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed reading this story and your other stories on literotica and enjoyed reading faye on lushstories hope you keep writing me and my wife enjoy them then we really want to play with each other.

Maddie624Maddie624over 5 years ago

I want to start off by saying that I really enjoy your writing style, humor, and the premise of this story. I found myself going back forth with regard to the main character because it seemed like she was actually vacillating between being the angel and the devil, so to speak. She is 19 and I don't know if that is something that is intended as a product of her age or if it is simply a characteristic of this fictional protagonist. I want to be happy for her and to believe that she harbors feelings beyond what she has revealed to the reader but there are a number of times when I think that she is simply acting on superficial desire (as opposed to deep feelings for Sally). Now, that being said, these questions and are perfect for a second, third, fourth, etc., chapter to answer for the reader. I want to know what Sally is thinking from the beginning of chapter one to the end of wherever you intend to leave off...I'd like to see if Faye's feelings grow into something more or if she somehow meets someone who shows her the difference between these feelings and true love (it may very well be Sally in the end). The dynamic between her parents, their friend(s) and their daughter's behavior could be an issue or may prove to be a blessing depending on how this plays out. Maybe even Steve comes back to finalize things or wants to beg Sally for forgiveness...how would that play out?

So yeah...I tend to be longwinded as it is but this story has a number of great roads to take because you have given it such a great foundation from which to grow...No pressure...LOL. But seriously, I really like your work here and seriously look forward to whatever you put forth in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

This is brilliant, your writing is so down to earth and funny. I actually laughed out loud when Faye threatened to "throw something pointy" because in those situations I say "hit you with something heavy" lol. I honestly can't say one bad thing about this story, it was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely yes!

Great story great writing and yes more, definitely more please 😚

Saoirse72

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous