Faye and Eli - Ch. 01: “Oops”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do we do now?" Faye asked in a low, careful tone, her heart hammering in her chest. He'd seen her, that wasn't the kind of thing that you could just forget, even if you wanted to.

Being older by a few years, Eli knew that look. He knew that she was silently asking for exactly what he wanted to give her. He tried to resist, tried to remember how they used to play together when she was just a kid, but that kid had grown into the beautiful young woman before him and there was nothing but the car's centre console and the fading inhibitions he felt keeping them apart.

His mouth suddenly dry, he reached out to pick up the stray strand of fabric that, until moments ago, had kept her modesty behind that shiny black satin.

"I could tie you back in," he croaked, paying with the little strand of fabric that would put an end to the taboo thoughts running riot in his mind.

"Or, I could..." he let the thought linger in the air unspoken, his eyes settling on her full lips, shining with her lip gloss in the dim light. Overcome, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, tasting the French vanilla of her coffee as they kissed. A soft, welcoming moan escaped her lips that drove him forward with the desire that they could never show the light of day.

"Oh, fuck," she murmured after their lips parted, though she didn't move away. Her hazel eyes gazed into Eli's azure blue and she blushed, before she leaned forward and kissed him softly, curiously, as though she was trying on the idea of doing what seemed to be on both of their minds. Her hands moved to stroke Eli's cheeks as they kissed tenderly, savouring each other's mouths.

"No, don't tie me back in," she said firmly after a pause, as though she'd decided that she was going to see where this ended up, for better or worse. Faye looked into Eli's eyes once more, feeling warmth between her legs. She blushed, biting her lip in anticipation of what would happen after she confessed her desire for him.

"We shouldn't do this. But, I ... I kind of want to." Faye breathed softly, looking down and away for a moment, her breasts softly rising and falling with each breath. Her heart was hammering in her chest and she felt like she couldn't take a full breath because of the excitement of having Eli so close to taking her.

What the fuck was she doing? She thought wildly, but that thought was supplanted by a different one: she was doing exactly what she'd wanted to since they had spent that entire night talking by the bonfire two summers ago. Spending time with him already felt good then. She'd noticed stirrings of her own, but assuming that Eli would never be interested in her, for good reason, she hadn't given in to the urge to kiss him. But they'd been found by the dying fire in the morning, having talked until they'd fallen asleep, leant together against the rough bark of one of the logs used by the family as benches around the bonfire at the cottage. Faye knew what she wanted and it was the man who'd held her close, shielding her from the cold of the night as they slept peacefully beneath the stars.

Faye's body pressed forward eagerly and met Eli's touch as the little strap fell away and he slid his hand under the slip of fabric that she still held in place modestly. He kissed his way down to her neck and ran his rough hands over the tender skin of her breasts. Faye moaned, arching her back to press her soft breasts into his hands unreservedly, loving the feel of Eli's hands on her body in a way that made her feel terribly guilty.

If Eli was similarly conflicted about what they were doing, the feelings were quickly pushed aside by the powerful desire he felt to climb across into the passenger seat. Faye seemed to more than welcome his touch, leaning into his hands as her curious kisses followed along his collarbone and shoulders. Faye allowed Eli to gently push her hand from where she held the dress. The fabric fell away, pushed aside by his face until he found her perfect little nipple between his lips, tenderly biting the little nub, feeling it harden in his mouth.

Faye let out a strangled, happy mewl as Eli's warm mouth caressed the sensitive point, a wave of pleasure rippling up her spine. She kept expecting to feel some point where she should tell him that they shouldn't do this, that they ought to get home and forget this ever happened, but she hadn't felt it yet.

While Eli held Faye against his mouth, his other hand found hers and squeezed it reassuringly. He guided her hand to his chest, letting her know that it was going to be all right, that they had crossed the line together and there was no going back. Faye's hand squeezed back, letting him know that she understood, and more, that she wanted it just the way things were. If they hadn't found that line yet, she didn't want to find it at all: she wanted Eli regardless of him being her cousin, regardless of him being older. No, she corrected herself: they wanted each other.

As Eli explored Faye's body with his mouth, she stroked his tight muscles through the thin fabric of his t-shirt. Her long nails dug into him, involuntarily raking his skin as he kissed her tender young breasts. Eli's hand ran hers down his chest to find the edge of his shirt and helped her slide underneath onto his warm, bare skin, inviting his cousin to explore further.

The feeling of their hands and mouths on each other's skin was electric. Neither had ever dared to imagine this would be possible and now that it was happening, they could no longer contain the passion that they were forbidden to feel and neither had any intention of asking the other to stop. Faye's hands explored Eli's chest, her fingertips flicking curiously across his nipples to see if it garnered a reaction, then rubbed gently down his chest and abs, appreciating the firm feel of his body.

Eli carefully pushed himself across the car, kneeling on the floor in front of Faye between the dashboard and her seat, as he laid her back into her seat tenderly. Finding the lever on the side of the seat, he slid it back as far as it would go to let the seat back recline so he could position himself on top of her. Faye was relieved that Eli seemed to know what to do, though their closeness excited her blackly as she wrapped her arms around him, feeling his warm, comforting weight above her.

With Faye snugly underneath Eli, their lips met again in a passionate kiss, embracing each other in a way that suggested they'd both wanted this for some time. Eli broke away only for a moment to tear his shirt off over his head so he could feel the warmth of her bare skin against his as they returned to their kissing. Faye, entranced by the feelings flooding through her nubile body, felt her skin goosebumping in response to the excitement and danger she felt in such a taboo, forbidden act. They were really going to do this, right there, right then, in the car after her senior prom.

Her mind raced, suddenly wary of the risk. If they got caught, it wasn't just the public sex charge that they'd cop that would ruin their lives, it was the exposure of the nature of their affections. Eli's reassurances meant the world to the young woman, who loved her older cousin deeply and wanted to meet his affection with equal enthusiasm. That man felt the same way about her, wanted her despite the risk and the taboo. The intensity of that love and passion excited Faye darkly once more, and she found her nails running possessively along her cousin's body in a way that surprised her.

"You're so fucking hot" Faye moaned in quasi-despair, feeling her pussy hot and soaking against her thighs. She felt the seam of her lacy panties, purchased from the lingerie store she worked at, working at her sensitive slit. She bravely slid her hand up Eli's thigh, brushing over the crotch of his khaki cargo pants, briefly teasing her fingertips over his hard cock. Eli might have been the first to kiss her, but she was going to let her hot older cousin know that she was willing to go a lot further than where they were already. Faye wanted him just as badly as he wanted her.

Her mouth tentatively kissed along his collarbone, savouring the taste and scent of him, her mind reverting to base instinct. She stroked his shoulders and traced her fingers along his jaw tenderly while she kissed him. Eli's hands bunched in her dress, pulling at it desperately as he sought to undress her, gathering the satiny material in his fists and pulling it closer to her hips.

Rough hands ran up her leg, past her knees, onto her thighs, under the dress and pushed it further up and out of their way. He gasped when he felt the lacy panties and the heat that was kept from him by the thinnest of barriers.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he moaned into her neck as he kissed her. Whatever perfume she was wearing was sweet and clean, and light enough that her naturally appealing scent shone through while they kissed. His hands pulled on her little black panties, pulling them away from where they clung wetly to her puffy lips, a string of her nectar clinging between her soft pussy and the lace of the underwear.

"Tell me. Tell me you want it Faye, tell me this is ok," he almost begged, knowing that he couldn't break this taboo alone and that he had to hear her say it to make it right. Eli didn't want to take advantage of her, the only way he wanted her was if she wanted this as badly as he did. Faye's mind was still reeling and she couldn't believe what they were getting up to but there was something electric about the way that Eli touched her. Faye looked deeply into his eyes, mustering her courage and she kissed him tenderly and deeply.

"I want this, Eli, you know I do. You can feel how much I want it," she whispered, spreading her legs slightly to make it easier to pull her soaked lace panties entirely off. Their urgency was mutual, as Eli worked Faye's dress upwards, her hands were working to undo the cargo pants that he was wearing, fingers slipping delicately inside to explore parts of Eli she'd only dreamed that she would have access to. She felt warmth and nervousness in the pit of her stomach, like butterflies fluttering chaotically while her cousin's hands explored between her legs. She squirmed with excitement, her soft thighs slowly parting as she felt Eli's fingertips against her body. She was offering herself to Eli, Faye thought in surprise, but everything felt so right: she would let her older cousin have her body that night.

"Please, give it to me!" Faye whispered, looking up at him, her hazel eyes wide with desire and vulnerability. Her words unleashed his passion completely; whatever he had held back, he now allowed free rein. He pulled her panties away frantically, as she worked the belt of his pants. He tugged the little lacy things past her ankles and tossed them onto the floor of the car before pulling his own pants and boxer briefs down to set himself free. Only a few threads of bunched clothing kept them from being fully naked and nothing stood between them coming together completely.

His stiff cock was already dripping precum liberally as he pressed himself against her little wet slit. He could feel how eager she was to have him inside of her by the slickness of her slit he encountered with the tip of his throbbing cock. He stroked his cock along her slit a few times to coat his cock in her juices, groaning at how pleasurable her warm pussy was against him. Holding her body beneath his while they kissed deeply, he pressed into her gently, uncertain, given her tender age, if this was going to be her first time.

Faye's breathing was shallow and rapid, excited but with a subtle attempt to seem like she'd been through all of this before. She wasn't certain if Eli would balk if he knew she'd never gone this far with anyone: sure, she'd made out and stuff, but this was beyond that in a very good way. She felt shy at first, but the way that Eli had undressed her and touched her made any fear or reluctance dissolve into the warmth of passion and desire they felt for one another. She was confident he'd take good care of her in the tender moment they found themselves in. Faye knew she was safe in Eli's arms.

Faye yielded to his kisses, but began to kiss back bravely, her little mouth nipping at his lower lip teasingly, a playful growl escaping her throat. She wanted this badly, and she was learning how to express a desire so intense she could scarcely give it words. She wrapped her arms around Eli's strong shoulders and pressed her bare breasts against him, enjoying the feeling of her little nipples tracing against his muscular chest. She trembled beneath him, but there was a sense that this was absolutely what she wanted, her legs parting easily for him, soft thighs rubbing against him welcomingly.

"Look, it's prom night, this doesn't count," Faye whispered, a naughty giggle escaping her lips. knowing that she was going to let her cousin fuck her, and worse, knowing that he would be her first. They would share the filthy memory of her prom night forever, sharing subtle smiles and tender embraces, the only hints of what they'd shared together. After all, this could never be repeated: it was prom night magic, as far as Faye was concerned. Eli wouldn't be interested in her after this, he was clever and older: she hadn't even fully graduated high school yet, even if she was eighteen.

"Nobody will know except us," she whispered, her voice catching as Eli pressed himself into her, pushing her puffy lips open as he entered her fully.

He heard the little gasp, the catch in her voice as sharp pain shot through her body and she shuddered for a second, hugging him closer to her. She was so tight inside, pushing inside of her had felt wonderful, her slick pussy gripped around his rigid cock. He held still for a long moment, knowing exactly what he had just done. Kissing her tenderly, Eli held his body against hers comfortingly, feeling a sharp pain of remorse that matched the sharp physical pain he had just given her.

"You should have told me," he said, panting through the passion he still felt, "I would have made it something special, not in the car on a lonely road."

"This is special, Eli," Faye insisted, adjusting her hips slightly as she felt the sharp pain dissolve into the dull ache of her tight fuckhole being stretched open the first time. She shivered happily, the pain was dampened by the pleasure she felt having Eli deep inside of her. Her slick pussylips parted to welcome his cock inside, her moaning increasing in urgency as she felt him slide deeply into her. Her long nails slid down his sides as she looked up into his eyes, her lips seeking his as though this was something they'd done before, their movements natural and complementary like waves, ebbing and flowing to the natural rhythm of the universe.

"It feels good, really good," Faye panted, reassuring Eli that he wasn't hurting her; she could scarcely feel any hurt even as he pushed himself inside of her. The pleasure had turned the sensation of pain into exciting background noise to the main event, which had her grippy virginal pussy being fucked for the very first time. Her hips moved softly to meet his thrusting, her body seeming to naturally understand what to do to make it feel wonderful for the both of them.

"Please, fuck me, Eli," she encouraged him desperately, arching her back to press her hips against his body, moaning her basest desires to him. Their moaning filled the small space of the sporty little coupe as Eli found a rhythm after the pain had passed and the waves of pleasure washed over them. His teeth dug into her neck as he claimed her tenderly, but filthily, in the front seat of his car after her senior prom. Faye squealed happily, her own teeth finding his strong shoulder and leaving a small, affectionate bite mark. Eli's cock was slick with the nectar of her soaking pussy as he fucked her for the first time, for her first time. There was no coming back from this: Faye was giving him her virginity shamelessly and eagerly.

"Fuck Faye," he moaned into her ear, "I've wanted you so bad," he said not realizing until now exactly how he had yearned to be with her. Sliding into her slippery little pussy as he moaned the secrets that should have stayed hidden but had found the dim light of a quiet road just outside of town.

Soon the ability to form any more cohesive thought than just passion filled moans escaped them both. He pushed her legs open wider so he could take her deeper and Faye was happy to comply, pushing herself down in the seat and angling her hips upward to help them get even closer. Pumping inside of her faster, her lewd whimpering and moaning pushed them both closer to the edge, while Eli stretched his cousin's soft, eager pussy with his hard cock.

Faye's moaning was reduced to mindless mewling as she felt Eli's thick cock pushing inside of her most pleasantly, she had never expected sex to feel this good. Her toes curled in the black high heeled pumps she'd worn to prom while she arched her back in pleasure, crying out helplessly yet happily.

Everything had happened so quickly, she hadn't had a chance to consider the consequences of their illicit tryst, but she found herself realising she didn't care at all. Her long legs wrapped around Eli's waist as best she could and she flung her shoes into the footwell of the car, completely abandoning any pretense that she wasn't fully and completely into him. Sure, he was older, and her cousin besides, but the way he was fucking her told her everything she needed to know.

"I've wanted you too," Faye gasped, admitting to herself that she had wanted Eli, that even their late-night conversation at the bonfire had been an attempt to get a little closer to him. She'd cuddled close, using the excuse of the late-night cold, but she hadn't needed to lay her thigh across his leg and rest her head on his strong shoulder but she'd done so anyhow. She finally admitted to herself that she wanted this, and she was finally getting it.

The soft, wet noises of their fucking filled the car, Faye's little pussy getting taken properly, tenderly by someone who loved her very much[a]. Faye had no regrets about giving Eli her virginity, she could feel his love for her with every movement, every look he gave her with his expressive blue eyes. This was something special for him too, Faye suddenly understood: he didn't just want to fuck her this once, it wasn't just prom night magic. Faye felt a growing pleasurable tension in her belly that she didn't understand, it was building with every thrust within her, pushing downwards towards where Eli was tenderly fucking her slippery pussy.

The way Eli filled her felt exactly right for both of them, he fit inside her so well that it was like he belonged. As the car windows steamed up, they both knew that what they were doing would change them forever. Those summer bonfires would never be the same. Christmas Eve pajamas and charades would forever carry the memory of this night and that made it all the more exciting: the subtle gazes they'd give each other and perhaps some not-so-subtle kisses when moments could be stolen safely. He could feel himself edging closer to climax, as his balls tightened against his skin and she moaned her pleasure into his ear wantonly.

"I want you to cum for me," he growled, no longer caring to whisper. Only the raccoons in the woods of the park would hear anyway, "I want you to cum for me, Faye, so I can cum for you."

Faye whimpered happily, looking up at Eli, her eyes sparkling as he took her tenderly and fully. His affections had her soaked and she pushed back against him eagerly, her shoulders squared with the car seat so she could welcome him inside of her. She reached down between her thighs, wetting her fingertips on their combined juices and precum, and she swirled her fingers over her clit, shivering happily while she brought herself even closer to her climax.