Faye and Eli - Ch. 01: “Oops”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure she felt in her belly felt overwhelming, and then suddenly her pussy began to tighten rhythmically. She let out a small cry of surprise and she pressed her wet fingertips to his lips, sliding them along his lower lip. Faye fed him their combined juices, before pressing her lips firmly against his, moaning into his mouth as her orgasm began to overtake her nubile body and they tasted each other's pleasure.

Her climax ran through his body just as it ran through hers, he could feel her clench pleasantly on his cock as she came. As the taste of her, of them, hit his lips, it pushed him past the edge that he had already been struggling to maintain to make her cum first. Pressing deep into their kiss and even deeper into her pussy, his body shook as he shot his cum into his cousin's warm, eager pussy, flooding her inside with his seed.

Eli fell on top of her, panting while he fought to regain his breath, their skins moist with the sweat of their efforts on the warm summer night. Their lack of control in the final moment suddenly came into sharp focus in his mind as he wondered if she was on any sort of protection as he found himself filling her with his hot cum, rope after rope lacing the young woman's eager cunt.

Faye milked him with her silken walls as she came, her hips jerking softly as waves of pleasure flowed outward from her pussy. She hid her face against his shoulder, biting down softly to muffle her cries of pleasure as they found themselves at the peak of pleasure while in each other's arms. Tears of pleasure beaded at the corners of Faye's bright hazel eyes and she moaned softly against Eli's ear, kissing his earlobe tenderly, fulfilling a wish she'd had since the night of the bonfire.

Faye wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Eli, wanting to keep him inside of her even though he'd filled her up with his cum. She knew it was wrong, she knew it was bad, and she knew she didn't care. She nuzzled against his neck, inhaling his scent like she had the night of the bonfire, though this time she'd gotten her wish and so much more. She sighed happily, tenderly rubbing his back and shoulders, her eyes half-lidded and sultry as though she'd enjoyed her first time just the way Eli hoped she would.

"You're so fucking lucky I'm on The Pill," Faye laughed, before leaning forward and whispering the naughtiest yet most inevitable thing possible in his ear. "That means we can do this again."

[a]🥺 (Calm)