Fear and Whoring in Las Vegas

Story Info
A man is feminized and turned into a whore by an ex.
5.1k words
4.51
47.6k
45
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vkseverin
vkseverin
296 Followers

This story deals with themes of non-consensual female domination, feminization, implied blackmail and rape/forced male homosexual sex. If these themes bother you please feel free not to read.

***

I felt awkward meeting Julia at the airport. I had lied about having to work late in order to avoid sharing a cab with her. We had previously dated for several months but the relationship ended nearly exactly a year prior. I found her fun and exciting and would have stayed with her longer if her friend Sareena hadn't begun to show interest in me.

Julia and I had been good friends prior to being lovers. She was an All-American girl. Beautiful with a radiant smile as well as out-going and friendly. The type of person who knew everyone. People would always go out of their way to help her because of how fun and generous she was. She was self-made as well. She had come from a broken home in a small town of East Texas. Without family support she had put herself through school, transferring from a JC to graduating magna cum laude from Baylor. This background led to the one idiosyncrasy of her otherwise bubbly personality - she tolerated slights poorly and carried grudges.

Sareena was very different. Brilliant and sophisticated but mysterious. She had grown up in Beirut and come to the States to study in Boston. She had moved to NYC after graduation to go to law school which she was currently finishing up. Her father was French-Syrian and a very wealthy businessman. Her mother was Armenian. This led to a fiery mix and an exotic appearance. Even after dating her for months I would find myself staring at her olive complexion bewildered by her beauty. Sareena was open and uninhibited. In bed she was physical and explosive. She pushed my limits and was intolerant of my own inhibitions. At the same time, she was jealous and adamant about loyalty. She was happy to share me with other women so long as all three (or four) of us were together but warned me that she would not tolerate me cheating on her.

I still remember the first time she warned me about testing her faith in me. There was no anger or fear in her speech. Simply matter of fact. It was odd timing. She had just cum with my tongue deep in her ass and my thumb stroking her clit. She made her ass available to me - I could fuck it whenever I wished but she required that I prepare her extensively with my tongue. Whenever we played this way she would cum with little sobs. She was reaching back with her right hand pulling my head further into her ass as she continued to buck back against me while using her other hand to pull my hand away from her now oversensitive clit. In this setting Sareena warned me matter of factly that I would deeply regret ever cheating on her. She made her mark in a sense by making me promise not to betray her with my tongue still inside her sweet little asshole. She betrayed her emotional sadism by making me repeat my promise multiple times, teasing me that it didn't count until I spoke clearly all the while maintaining firm pressure on my head. I used her ass roughly afterwards but her point had been made.

...

Julia had been understandably upset when our relationship ended, especially as it became clear I had upgraded to her friend. She kept a stiff upper lip though and acted as though she didn't care. Her pride wouldn't allow anything else. However, I always felt a little uncomfortable around her. I suppose I was a little guilty around her. I was careful to never allow my continued attraction to Julia to surface with Sareena around. I had a hard time admitting it even to myself, but Julia's ability to play everything so cool around me drove me a little crazy. It made me wonder what the hell was going on in her head.

Sareena's 25th birthday was this weekend and I had planned a surprise Vegas trip for the two of us. Julia had co-opted my plans by putting together a girls trip to Miami before I could announce things. I was pissed off at first. I wondered if Julia had deliberately sabotaged my plans although I knew there wasn't any reasonable way she could have known. In the end I worked things out with Julia. We kept the Vegas suite I had booked but my attendance would be a surprise. Julia even booked a late flight to go out with me in order to surprise Sareena. She told Sareena she had a stripper planned and we both agreed it would be hilarious if I showed up as the stripper

The flight ended up being great. Julia and I got along well. There is always a certain energy on flights to Vegas and this was no different. We both downed several shots of Jack Daniels and a few Jack and Cokes for good measure. I was feeling no pain by the time the cab dropped us off at the Wynn.

We had a little time to kill so we drank a few beers together laughing and having a good time. I couldn't believe how well things were going until Julia showed me the outfit she had brought for me. I had assumed I would wear some cheesy muscle-T and tight pants. I had even brought a couple of shirts I thought might work. Julia had a woman's outfit laid out. Thigh high boots with a mini skirt and a tube top. I told her there was no way I was wearing that outfit but Julia kept working on me. She even hung out in the bathroom while I was showering begging me to wear the outfit. She kept reminding me how much Sareena would love it - I knew she was right. I could imagine Sareena being into something that crazy. It seemed like a way to reaffirm that I would do anything to make Sareena happy.

In the end Julia and the alcohol won out. I figured I would show up in the outfit, get a few laughs and then change before going out for the night. I was so bombed that I undressed right in front of Julia without thinking about it. She teased me, holding the panties she had picked out for me - telling me how cute I was going to look. I would have gotten mad normally being teased like that but this time... it was just different. She was stroking my back lightly - I remembered her touch fondly and I became excited. Julia smirked at my erection as she handed the frilly material to me and then furthered my embarrassment by telling me that she would have put me in panties a long time ago if she knew I liked them so much.

I felt ridiculous putting the little thong panties on but at least it gave me somewhere to focus my eyes other than Julia. I could feel her staring at me - her heat melting right into me. My erection continued to betray me making it difficult to get the material up. I gasped a little when Julia grabbed my penis. She always applied just the right amount of pressure and brought my cock down and to the side so that the panties could be brought up properly. She pulled them up tightly and then ran her finger over the thin material now firmly ensconced in my ass crack. She again teased me telling me that now I knew what it felt like for her to wear the thongs I had always preferred her to wear. Coming back around to the front of me she started laughing to the point of doubling over. I was an odd sight. My balls were falling over either end of the thong with my cock jutting out without any cover at all. When she regained her composure she admitted that the lack of cover up front was a little funny but that it was worth it because I would look so sexy from behind when I was shaking my ass for all the girls.

My erection worsened as Julia put the skirt around me. The skirt was tiny, literally going down only to the crease where the leg meets ass. My erect penis actually raised the front of the skirt and my scrotum hung below. Julia continued to laugh at me and I realized that my shame was exacerbating my excitement.

She helped me put on the boots that came up nearly to the bottom of my skirt. They were a little too tight but wearable. Trying to walk was near impossible for me. They had four inch heels that threw off my balance completely. Julia continued to laugh at my expense as I slowly became accustomed to the new footwear. Her laughter was nothing compared to the hysterical fit she had once she put the tube top on me. She said it looked awful and had me raise my arms to take it off.

She came back with a corset that she placed around me. It took about 20 minutes of me holding in my breath before she had it tightened the way she wanted it to be. Once she was done she commented that my muscular figure was finally beginning to take more of a feminine shape. The statement made me quite uncomfortable.

Julia stepped away for a few moments and I began to have second thoughts. This had gone too far. I could put on a dress or something for shits and giggles but Julia was making me look ridiculous. When Julia came back with a make-up kit I flipped out. I told her I had changed my mind. Julia attempted to soothe my mind and body. She rubbed my shoulders again and pleaded with her eyes. She took my hand and put a finger in her mouth. She began fellating my finger expertly. Julia placed my wet finger on her sex and told me to feel how wet she was - she was... she was indeed. She reminded me that Sareena would be every bit as hot to see me like this.

I could feel her warmth and juices through her panties. She offered no resistance as my fingers moved her panties aside to enter her sex. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my other hand around her neck. I choked her with one hand while stroking her clit with the other. Giving and taking. I choked her hard to reassert my dominance and manhood. She didn't complain. In fact, it was clear she liked it. Her orgasm came rapidly. Much sooner than typical for her. As her body stopped shaking I pinched her clit roughly. She buckled a little and whimpered in a way that I'll never forget. I loosened but maintained my grip on her throat as I replaced my fingers in her mouth. She looked me in the eye as she cleaned her juices off my hand.

I threw her back on the bed. Julia looked up at me with lust in her eyes, beckoning me. She wanted to fuck as well but then regaining her senses she rolled over towards the edge of the bed. She reminded me we couldn't do this, shouldn't do this. I wasn't taking no for an answer though. I pushed her back and lay on top of her. I grabbed her wrists and trapped them over her head. My cock steadied itself just at the entrance to her pussy. I applied a little pressure - she was so wet I could have slammed it home if her panties weren't in the way but I wanted her to beg for it. I brought my knees up to lift her hips and bit into her lower lip. I looked in her eyes as I bent her wrists back just to the point where it would become uncomfortable and told her she needed my cock. I told her much she wanted it. I told her to beg me to fuck her.

Julia wouldn't beg. She had too much pride. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she wiggled her hips to try to generate pressure from my cock head on her clit. It was becoming too much for me but I wanted this small victory. When she began taunting me I went over the edge. Julia began telling me how much I appeared to like being in panties. How hard becoming a girl was making me. I pulled her panties to the side roughly and then forced myself into her. I fucked with violent strokes. I reached down and stuck a finger in her ass. She was responding, her words becoming groans reinforcing my feeling of retaking my gender. Normally, I would have slowed myself to bring her to orgasm but this was about me. Part of me didn't want her to cum again. I sped up and soon felt my excitement building in my groin. I finished explosively and then collapsed on top of her. The corset made it hard for me to catch my breath. Julia lay there for a moment but then pushed me off and got up.

When she returned I was still lying face down on the bed. She lifted up the back of the skirt and spanked me hard with her hand. It surprised me more than it hurt. I began to turn over but she told me to stay still. I felt her hands on my cock and so I relaxed and let her have at it. She told me she was going to fix things so that I'd behave and my cock wouldn't hang below the skirt. This brought me back to reality a little - I realized that Julia still expected me to through with this. I began to worry about what she would tell Sareena. As if reading my mind she told me that Sareena couldn't know about this.

I felt Julia attach a ring around the base of my scrotum and then some sort of metal cage that surrounded my penis. She told me to get up. As I did I reached down and tried to rearrange my package with no success. I complained about how tight this contraption kept my cock but Julia reminded me that it would be hanging out below the skirt without the extra protection.

When Julia came back with the make-up kit I succumbed without further protestation. With my sexual desire sated everything became a little less uncomfortable. Julia opened a cheap bottle of champagne that we shared straight from the bottle as she continued my transformation.

Thirty minutes later we were walking through the casino to grab a cab. Julia had fully made up my face, placed a blonde wig on my head, pasties on my nipples and opera gloves on my arms. She made me look in the mirror on the way out. It was humiliating. At 5'11" with a muscular build there was no way Julia could turn me into a woman but she had managed to make me no longer a man. A variety of factors were causing me to feel ill at ease. I had been emasculated with my penis caged, the boots had altered my balance and now the corset was compressing my diaphragm making my breathing somewhat short. I stared straight down at the floor on the way out both to concentrate on the difficult task of walking in the boots as well as to avoid the eyes of all the gawkers staring at me and calling out. Anywhere but Vegas I would have likely been arrested. Instead I was a bizarre spectacle.

...

The butterflies in my stomach were intense as we took the elevator to the 35th floor of the MGM suite I had booked weeks earlier. I knew Sareena would be there along with 6 to 8 of her best friends. What would her reaction be?

Julia had me wait outside the door while she went in. I could hear the music and the girls laughing. I waited for far longer than I expected or felt comfortable doing. Several couples passed by in the hallway as I stood alone in the hallway. Finally the music quieted and the door opened. Julia appeared and grabbed me by the hand pulling me in. There was no turning back now.

Soon I was standing in front of a gaggle of beautiful women. My eyes met Sareena's and her sneer of ridicule was the response I was least prepared to handle. My heart sunk. Had Julia told her what happened? I looked around the room and saw all of the other girls laughing uproariously. Julia formally announced my presence and when I was slow to enter the room she put her foot on my backside and pushed me forcefully causing me to fall to my knees in front of all the girls. Julia told the girls to make this stripper bitch work hard for her money just as the music came back on.

I was paralyzed. On all fours. Afraid to look back up at Sareena. This wasn't fun. I forced myself up to my knees and decided I needed to go for it. I got up and began to dance. It was hard. My balance was awkward in the boots but I hammed it up trying to shake my ass as best I could. The girls started to yell in approval, hooting and jeering. I looked around and saw the girls holding up dollar bills. I was still a little afraid to look over at Sareena but forced my head to turn that way as I edged over to her.

I froze. It wasn't Sareena. It was the girl next to her. Nadia. Fuck. Nadia shouldn't be here. I had met her a few weeks ago on a weekend when Sareena was out of town. Nadia was a hot little fuck. Ukranian. I hadn't learned much more about her. I had met her randomly and spent the better part of two days with my cock in her mouth, cunt and asshole. Why the fuck was she here? Even with several layers of cheap make-up on I couldn't hide my shock. You need a poker face in Vegas and I didn't have it. Frankly, it didn't matter. I knew I had been set up.

...

I walked over to Sareena and Nadia slowly. I briefly lost track of my current context and asked Sareena what was going on. She laughed at me in a way that made it clear she thought I was pathetic. She reminded me that she had always warned me she would fuck me if I cheated on her. I tried to proclaim my innocence but I knew I had already lost. I apologized softly but Sareena would have none of it. She told me in a menacing way that I wasn't sorry yet but she promised I would be.

I turned slowly to walk out feeling nauseous. I was half out the door when I realized the precariousness of my situation. I hadn't brought my wallet due to my outfit. I was thousands of miles from home with no money, no ID, no credit cards, no key card, and I looked like a tranny hooker. Julia had changed the suite to her name to avoid letting Sareena in on the surprise. I walked back in with purpose, planning to confront Julia and intimidate her into helping me get back to the other room where my own clothes were. Hopelessness pervaded me though; by the time I stood in front of Julia my voice was weak. I pleaded rather than demanded. She ignored me for a while. Then she stood up and pushed me back on the couch. She grabbed my throat roughly and choked me telling me things were a little different now. She told me that I needed to get the fuck out of the room right then and there and if she ever saw me again she would make me her little whore. I was shocked by her words. Julia never used that kind of language even when in heat.

Stunned and completely demoralized, I walked out trying to figure out how to get back to the Wynn. I had no money for a cab - I would have to walk the length of the strip but I never even made it outside. Security approached me as I walked through the slots heading to the back door. They warned me I had to stay in my room dressed like that or they'd take me to jail. I tried explaining my situation but they didn't care. In the back of my mind I wondered if Julia had spoken to them and put them up to fucking with me but I was in no position to learn what was truly going on. At one point I was even handcuffed briefly and presumably headed to jail while they called up and spoke to Julia in the room. One of the security guards eventually handed me the phone over to me. It was Julia. She asked me simply if I was ready to become her whore...

...

The rest of the night was a blur. Julia worked in public relations back in NYC so they knew all the right people running the clubs in Vegas. Our party of ten was whisked past a three hour line at the new 'it club' and given a table with bottle service in the VIP section. Julia quickly pulled me away and showed me a small elevated stage in the middle of the dance floor - she had arranged for me to become a go-go dancer for the night. Julia let me know that if I didn't put my heart and soul into it she would have the bouncers throw me out. My humiliation was outweighed only by the fear of knowing her threat was real.

Hours later I was a sweaty mess from my constant gyrations. The time had been torture. The girls had all taken turns coming up on the stage with me to dance. At times they would push my humiliation even further by pulling men onto the stage and make me rub my ass against them. My feet were killing me when Julia finally pulled me off the stage and dragged me back to our table in the VIP. Several of the girls rated my dancing in-between giggles and shots of Grey Goose. I was just grateful to be sitting down and attempted to weather their taunts without betraying my shame. Julia ran off again and came back sooner than I hoped dragging a man with a face I recognized. He was a well known pop-singer who in spite of being marketed as a teenage heartthrob to millions of girls was well known to be homosexual within the music and entertainment industry. He was handing Julia a wad of bills.

vkseverin
vkseverin
296 Followers
12