Fear and Whoring in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

The general manager's office was in the back of the VIP section off the bar. It was just big enough for the twenty or so people who crowded in to watch me. Julia, Sareena and Nadia all had prime viewing and urged me on. On my knees I opened my mouth and let him penetrate it with his cock. I had had enough blowjobs to have a decent sense of what not to do. He took care of the rest by fucking my mouth roughly. I felt Julia's hand on the back of my head pushing me further and further onto him. I choked frequently which made the entire room laugh every time. Eventually it ended. Julia made me gargle with his cum before I swallowed. My performance was apparently good enough that two more men stepped up and handed Julia more money. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sareena was still sitting next to me taking in my situation with glee. I turned and apologized to her again. My voice had a desperate tinge to it. There was a brief glimmer of pity in her eyes but it disappeared quickly. It was replaced by her sneer and she told me that I was getting there but I still wasn't truly sorry.

...

An informal auction was held for my anal virginity. The sums of money involved were obscene but this was a crowd with money to burn. Julia had spent the last two hours burning her speed dial to bring in potential bidders. The depravity of the situation attracted a number of candidates - even men who might not have been willing to drop four figures to sodomize a man. We took a limo back to the Wynn with the five highest bidders. I spent the limo ride on my knees being made to massage Sareena's feet while she kissed and groped a man she had met that night.

Back at the MGM, I was placed on my back on a coffee table with my head hanging off the edge. My skirt had been pulled off and my panties shoved to the side. Belts were used to bind my hands to my ankles to keep my legs high in the air and my ass available. Julia pulled my head straight down by my hair and told me to get ready to fluff the winning bidder. In this position the man's cock went straight to the back of my throat. I gagged again quickly.

Sareena came over and warned me that these men had paid a lot of money to use me and that she expected me to deep throat them properly. She motioned over her new friend and told me that I was going to learn now. Her friend was big and shoved his cock into my throat. Per her instructions, he kept it there in spite of my struggles. Sareena palpated his cock through my neck and took great pleasure in explaining to myself and the crowd exactly how far the cock was in my throat. Every time he pulled out, gobs of spit would fall onto my face getting up my nose and into my eyes. Sareena would use his cock to slap my face - it didn't hurt but was awful nevertheless. Sareena took great amusement from the act as well as from making me beg to suck his cock again. Slowly I managed to overcome my instinct to gag. Honestly, it felt more as though it was taken from me. As I fellated her lover-to-be Sareena teased me, calling me a dirty whore and a cocksucker. Once I was finally performing to her standards Sareena announced to the crowd that I was ready. The original gentleman replaced Sareena's friend and I prepared him to Sareena's standards this time. When he pulled out of my mouth I knew what was coming next.

Sareena held my head gently and looked me right in the eyes as I was penetrated for the first time. I was grateful for the distraction from the pain as well as a place to focus my gaze other than the ogling eyes of men and women watching me. A sadistic smile showed the pleasure she derived from my pain and embarrassment. She made me apologize for cheating on her. When it was over she kissed me gently on the forehead telling me she had to put me through this to me to make sure my apology was sincere. She told me she was leaving with her new lover but said based on what she had seen she knew I would sate my remaining Johns well and congratulated me for the amount of money I had made her and Julia. I had more than covered the entire trip. As soon as she got up to leave, new cocks entered my mouth and ass.

...

The next morning, Julia gave me 50 bucks and a pair of pink Juicy sweatpants and a t-shirt both of which were far too small for me. Nevertheless, I was relieved to wash and get into clothes. I was able to get back to my room and change back into my own clothes finally. As I entered my room I found Sareena lounging with her new lover in a state of undress. They had clearly fucked all night so I ignored her as best I could. She said little to me but the look of complete victory in her eyes made it impossible for me to return her gaze. As I was leaving she pulled out a wad of bills - clearly her take from my activities the prior night and threw a 100 dollar bill on the floor. She said she'd double the amount if I cleaned up her new boyfriend. I refused to pick up the money and left the room. Her last words to me were about how hard her friend had been when they got back to the room due to my ministrations.

...

In the airport I discovered that the cage on my cock was locked. Julia... It took me two hours negotiating with TSA before I was allowed on the plane.

...

When I turned my phone back on after the plane landed at LaGuardia I had several new texts on my phone from a number I didn't recognize. They all included pictures of my humiliation the night before. When Julia called me two nights later and told me to meet her the following night there was no explicit threat but I understood that a failure to obey her would result in much further embarrassment for myself.

...

Things have gone pretty much back to normal now. Julia sets up several appointments a week for me with wealthy men. I occasionally go together with Nadia for clients who prefer to play with a couple. I found out much later that Nadia was an escort who Julia would at times direct men to. Sareena had asked Julia to test my loyalty by arranging for Nadia to 'bump' into me.

I meet Julia once a week to give her the money I make. On weeks when I make a lot of money I am usually allowed to lick Julia to orgasm and she lets me out of my cock cage briefly. On the slow weeks she will keep my mouth and ass in shape with her strap-on. Julia invites Sareena to come watch sometimes on the slow weeks. Sareena still likes to hold my head while I am being sodomized and listen to me apologize to her.

12