Fear-boners and Unpleasant Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, boy, you sure do know how to wear the hell out of these," I say, running my hand in a big, slow figure of eight over both of his pert cheeks. I tuck the kilt into its waistband to keep it from falling back down. I stroke his ass down the middle, "You sentimental about these?"

He looks back at me and gives me a quick shake of his head. I use both hands to test the gauzy fabric. Pulling it. Stretching it, before taking the flimsy garment in both hands and ripping it. Not just ripping it, shredding it. Destroying it until all that's left is the waistband and the little frills of elastic that cut delicate diagonal stripes into his ass. He's exposed now. He's how I want him. His crack and his cheeks are bare.

"Show me," I murmur, rubbing my palm over the silky-smooth flesh of one cheek, "show me what I want."

He cranes his head, looking back at me over one shoulder. He bends his knees slightly, pressing his ass out, arching his back hard. I gasp and exhale, a long jerky breath as I see the pale pink of his hole. Puckered. Knotted tightly.

Mine.

Mine to undo.

I sink to my knees, garbling senselessly as I rub my face against his skin. He leans forward, steadying himself on the post at the bottom of the staircase. I part his cheeks. Pressing my palms into them and holding them open. He squirms slightly. I lick him firmly from just above his scrotum all the way up to his hole. He squirms more. I don't stop, neither does he. I flick my tongue over his hole again, and again. Up and down. I do it almost without thinking. Without any plan. Just because I want to. When he groans, I probe him gently with the tip of my tongue. Just a hint. Just a taste. Just testing his tautness. Tasting his willingness.

"Unng, come on, Cowboy," he whispers, "don't be a tease."

"Want more?"

He groans his response.

I lick the pad of my thumb and strum it over and around his hole. Pressing a little. Testing. Tasting again. I press a little harder and moan before he does, as his sphincter gives way. He's tight and warm, gripping my finger and sucking it in. I work him over, cupping his balls and kissing his cheeks until he's breathless. I pull out and stand behind him, unzipping and spitting in my palm. I coat my dick and then slide myself between his ass cheeks. The second my dick touches him, I almost loose myself. Everything I am now, is hot and hard, straining. Hurting.

I need relief.

I need it.

"Do it," he says, rubbing himself against me. "Do it, do it hard and fast. I can take it."

I kiss his neck like before, but this time I use teeth. His head lolls to the side, exposing his jugular completely.

"Just do it," he says again, "I can feel how much you need you need it."

"Argh," I moan, "I can't. That's not what I promised you, and I've already told you once, my word is oak."

I untuck his kilt and then unbutton and unzip it, sliding it off his narrow hips and onto the floor. I give him a light slap on his ass.

"Upstairs," I say.

He walks up the stairs, wearing nothing but his clunky combat boots and a pair of panties that have been shredded to the point they look like a jockstrap that could have been used as a prop in some sort of zombie apocalypse porno.

"Second door on your left," I say, "when he gets to the first floor."

He heads right.

"Your other left," I laugh.

He waves me off, but I'm pleased to see that my plan to undo him is taking shape nicely. I run my hands up and down his chest when we get to the bedroom, flicking his piercings and grinding myself against his hip and his ass. He turns to kiss me and just before I get lost in the kiss, I let my hand drop down to his cock. I pull away sharply.

Holy shit!

Is he for real?

Peering out of the top of his lacey waistband is the engorged head of his cock and a hell of a lot more of his shaft that I was expecting. A hell of a lot more.

"I, uh..." I stammer.

"Told you I'd step on my dick if I'm not careful," he shrugs.

"A-actually, I think you said you'd trip over it," I smile, trying to recover.

His dick is beautiful, it's not that it isn't. It's perfect. If I hadn't agreed to the bargain I made to get him into my bed, I'd be gagging for it. And, I am horny for it, make no mistake about it. I'm horny as hell. It's just that horny isn't the only thing I feel. I also feel a quick flurry of nerves. My ass twitches involuntarily in anticipation of what's headed its way.

"You scared, Cowboy? You can still back out if you want."

"No," I lie, sinking to my knees and tracing the outline of his mammoth member before relieving him of the remnants of his underwear. His dick springs free, bobbing once or twice and then straining as if it's determined to make contact with his navel. "It's not that I'm scared. I'm not scared. It's, it's just a little excessive, is all."

He smiles and shrugs apologetically, "We can just blow each other, if you're scared."

I push him back roughly, so he falls back onto the bed.

"I told you I'm not scared," I growl, crawling over to him on all fours, "and if you think I'm letting you out of here without a huge load in your ass, you've got another thing coming."

He giggles and takes hold of his veiny truncheon and tilts it back towards my mouth. I open as wide as I can and take as much as I can. My jaw clicks with the effort, but I'm resolute in my intention to blow his hair back. I'm going to give him a night he'll never forget, no matter what. I go down on him over and over, until he's sighing and pressing his head back into the mattress behind him.

I don't stop. I don't pause, until he whispers, "Unng, close, Cowboy. I'm close."

I get up and get the lube out of my dresser. I slicken him up, and myself too. For the first time in my life, I feel a small fizz of inadequacy as I stroke my dick, while looking at his.

"Do it," he moans. "Just do it."

He seems to be slipping into a world of his own. He's blinking slowly and his eyes are unfocussed. When I'm sure he's ready, I push his knees back and part them as wide as I can. He strokes his cock lazily. Tugging almost mindlessly. I pull him to the very edge of the bed and penetrate him in a single, deliberate thrust.

"Arrrgh!" he exclaims, throwing his head back and arching his back, lengthening his body to make space for my invasion. I pull of my hat and fling it across the room like a Frisbee, then I wait until his breathing slows before I start fucking him in earnest. He takes it. He takes it all. He takes it beautifully. His chest rises and falls. He bucks gently, moving like liquid. Like ripples and waves. He moans soft and sweet. So softly and so sweetly it makes me feel like I'm going break. Like I'm going to crack. Split open. My dick feels so good as I slide inside him, I feel like I could blow right from the start. I don't though. I keep myself in check. When I get dangerously close, I pull all the way out and cover his cock with my mouth. Sucking and slurping until he squeals. When he does, I shove the full length of myself back inside him.

At a certain point, I lose myself. I lose him too. I can't tell where he starts or where I end. We fuck like things that aren't human. Like things that go bump in the night. We fuck until we've used all four corners of the bed. We fuck until his hair is a mess and his teeth are gnashing and grating. We fuck until he's no longer pretty but he's still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

When he can't take anymore, I slow down. He strokes his cock frantically now. I thrust up, hitting his gland and making his eyes roll back slightly. He's moaning low now. A hushed sound, rumbling from some place deep inside him. His ass clamps down all around me, clenching and tugging, as he finally explodes. He shoots and sprays an unending load all over his neck and his chest, convulsing and pulsing with each consecutive spurt. When I'm positive he's found every ounce of his pleasure, I pull him to the edge of the bed and stand with my feet on the floor, hoisting his feet over my shoulders. I hold onto his hips and fuck him hard and fast. I fuck him with mindless abandon until my orgasm crashes into me with such force that I don't feel anything for a second. Nothing at all. I'm weightless. And then suddenly I'm not. Suddenly I'm a raging inferno of pleasure, filled with lava and fury. My seed erupts out of me, pulsing and gushing, as it finds its home deep, deep in his rectum.

I collapse onto him heavily and neither of us move for a while. Eventually he squirms and I lift my weight off him and lie at his side with an arm and a leg over him.

"Well, damn," he murmurs, sounding a little distant and stunned.

I push myself up on one elbow and lean down and kiss him. I kiss him slowly and deeply. It's the type of kiss that's open and honest because both of us have just been stripped of any and all of our bullshit. I dip my tongue into his mouth and taste sex and tequila. The taste of tequila is faint, and the taste of sex is strong and is mingled with something else. Something I know. Something I haven't tasted in a long time. I know that taste though. It gives me pause. He must sense it because his eyes widen slightly.

"What is it, Cowboy?"

I kiss him again. One more taste, just to make sure, then I sigh, "You don't taste like a one-night stand, Trouble."

"Oof," he says, closing his eyes and turning his face away from me briefly. He looks back quickly, trying not to smile, "I thought you promised not to give me a sugar rush."

I pull him close and say, "Well, we can't be completely sure that was a sugar rush, can we? I mean, there's a chance you're just cum drunk, right?"

He laughs a soft, dry cackle and then gets up and heads to the bathroom.

When he comes out, he's washed his face and has removed the lashes and the make-up and the crazy lilac contacts. His eyes are blue-grey and soft now. His face is shiny. Clear. He looks a little younger than he did before but no less beautiful. He gets into bed beside me, pulling the sheet over himself and gestures to his face sheepishly, as if he's unsure I'll like what I see. He looks up at me, looking more naked than he did earlier when he was bare, legs splayed open putting his hole on display.

He roles onto his side, facing me and I do the same. We consider each other silently for a while and then he runs his hand down my chest and my belly, cupping my balls gently and stroking my shaft with one finger.

"You better get some sleep," he says, eyes lighting up and lips cracking open, "you have a, um, big day ahead of you."

My dick twitches and pulses against his palm in nervous excitement. He throws his glorious head back and laughs in a way that can only be described as pure evil.

"Happy Halloween, Cowboy," he teases, "here's to fear-boners and unpleasant dreams."

*

12