All Comments on 'Fear Falls Away'

by anon_temptations

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
hmm

i really like it and cant wait for part 2

lilruby13lilruby13over 13 years ago
Cant wait for more!

I have a feeling this is going to be a good series :)

TransverseTransverseover 13 years ago
Like.

Decent characterization, good flow, smooth transitions. Will continue to read.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Good start

Okay, I'm hooked! Very interesting, and just got to know what's the story with his brother! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

zolia_lilyzolia_lilyover 13 years ago
Woohoo!

I thought it was going to be a beautiful sweet single chapter story- and now it looks like there's going to be more! Hooray!!! (I really hope there's more coming, anyway!!!)

I love James- i empathise with him nearly every day of my life- and i'm looking forward to finding out more out about his brother!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
I like it too, but ...

I thought it moved really fast. After almost a decade of anxiety issues, James was able to get physical with Burn like that so quickly? He had no qualms about his body, or performance issues? I've struggled with anxiety issues myself, so I'm sure that's why it didn't ring true to me. Still pretty hot, tho. (P.S.: I kept wondering who Burn was talking to on the phone, but since this looks like it'll be a series, I suppose we'll find out.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story...

well written, although there are a few typos. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

ChrissiChrissiover 13 years ago
more buildup

More buildup would have been better. This story was ripe for missed opportunities and mixed signals.

But nonetheless, I want more...It's well written and engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ignore it

ignore all negative comments here please it was amazing and it is definately great material for series. fantastic job

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Loving it

I understand the previous points raised about James' anxiety being unrealistically awol in his times with Burn - but that's the point of their magical connection, isn't it?

Surely real life is realistic enough? I believe a well-written piece can stretch the truth as far as the author's imagination chooses to leap, so long as a clear world is created and all the story's pieces make sense when put together.

The way James felt more at peace the more he encountered Burn, was beautiful. When you're in an arena where love stories are a dime a dozen, you want to create a spark that'll stand out from the rest and be remembered for some time. That's what these two have.

By the way, I'm a total sucker for soulmates and deep connections - so will definitely be back for more!

AH

whispernawhispernaover 13 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter....it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing story

This is an amazing story, i cant wait for part 2, i really like James because i realte to him a lot because i also have anxiety issue so i know how he feels, and hopefully i can find someone like Burn one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

It reminded me of those time when i was young, the yearning, the anxious feeling of a new experience yet to happen. Absolutely love to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Great start and i can't wait for part 2... and i love how you described James i can so relate to him... i look forward to reading more about burn and james... cute couple... hehe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic!!

this is such a fantastic story! I really hope you write some more because you are an excellent story teller!

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Next chapter?

There is no cliff-hanger or anything, but I would love to read more about Burn and James. Burn helping him with his anxiety as far as the rest of the world... or the stresses insecurities can cause in a relationship. Whether you continue or not this is a really good story. I hope you post something soon.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very niiiice ~

I liked this story. I agree with seeker - it would be good to see a 2nd chapter and see how James and Burn are moving ahead together. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More. Please.

You are great. I read both of your stories today and please keep writing!

uchenauchenaalmost 13 years ago
awwww

James is such a sweet character :-) I love that he's with Burns and that he's coming out of his shell. I hope that there will be more of this beautiful story. :-)

Thanks

Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!!!

I read both of your stories and really liked them both a lot. I like the fact that it is not all about the sex and that there is a story that goes with it. Do not get me wrong, I like the sex part, but I also like that there is a plot with it. Great story and I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

read this story by a different user way before you posted it O_O ..

XXXmaddieXXXXXXmaddieXXXover 12 years ago
Hi there.

This story is really great and I love James because I feel just like him at times. When he said that he thought about what he should and shouldn't have said or done after a social situation, I just thought, oh my god, that's me! I think this is really sweet and really hot at the same time, which is a killer combination. And about all those comments on how James shouldn't have gotten over his insecurities so quickly. I only agree with that that to a certain extent; I think it's completely realistic that he would be able to feel comfortable like that around Burn quickly, since they are totally soul mates. I would just suggest that if you write more chapters of this story (please do!) that you should show James as still being shy around other people aside from Burn. Sooooo, you're brilliant and I could go on longer but his is now an annoyingly long comment, sorry. Bye.

anon_temptationsanon_temptationsover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone :)

Thank you to everyone who commented on this, I really appreciate it!

In response to the anonymous comment that said this story had been posted before - I wrote this story and originally submitted it to Literotica about a year ago. I submitted an edited version on Monday 8th August, and for some reason it has now re-appeared in the 'New Gay Male' stories section and the submission date has changed to today. I don't know why this happened but if you look at the dates of some of my earlier comments, you'll notice that many of them were posted several months ago :) I'm sorry for any confusion it has caused. I promise you that this is my own story ^_^

As for the comments about the feasibility of James' shyness disappearing around Burn - my story wasn't meant to be completely true to life. I simply wanted to give my character his own little HEA and to show some sense of hope for people who struggle with shyness because, honestly, who doesn't want to find that one person with which they can overcome their fears and feel safe around? :)

Anon_temptations (Lauren)

xxx

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
love it

I read it once, and I like it. Now I read it again, the more I love it.. Yeah, I know this is your own story.. The one who doubt you obviously not notice that the name of author when they read it.. Yeah, something might happen if Anon only want to edit this story but somehow this story appears in 'new gay stories' section.. It's ok though

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fear Falls Away

Hi,

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much.

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

NaisaNaisaover 12 years ago
More please!

I loved this story the first time I read and now that I've read it again, still love it. Please continue writing - glad that you're back!

hungrykitten2hungrykitten2over 12 years ago
very sweet

your story was very sweet. i hope you find time to continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

i loved it.jonathan

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 11 years ago
Wish there was more....

I am truly enjoying your writing. This was a lovely story just wish there was more/part 2. Hope you are still writing.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
A 5 STAR ABRUPT ENDING!?

I think this deserves another chapter. lol

yuritomyuritomover 10 years ago

oh my god

your writing is the best!

james is SO cute!

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90over 10 years ago
They´re so cute :)

Wonderful story,your talent is reflected on your writing which is quite rich in substance,i hope you write some story son :)

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

The story is great and awesome, this is not the first time am reading it but it's just as hot as the first time I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have really bad social anxiety like James. I hope one day I can get over it. It would be a dream come true to find someone as understanding like James found.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I come back to this story often. I wish I could give it Five Stars all over again. Beautiful ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous