All Comments on 'Fear of Going Home'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I love stories about the son coming home and claiming what was his to begin with

Sweet love and erotic sex is what this story is all about.

The seduction was a mutual, and although the son had to be the first to acknowledge his sexual feelings he had towards his mother, she will be the dominate partner leading him through life as her beloved husband and lover.

I think the story has ended, but their life together has just started. Who knows what may lie in front of them.

I would think that the young man would like to have a family and his mother would be the woman that could provide the children from her womb.

Well written and so erotic, thanks

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Wonderfully Told

I like the way you used the emails. It gave us alot of the story in a really quick format. I also like the story, it almost has a romantic quality to it.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good

i liked it very realistic, could easily be true and of being well written made it that way , a very sweet and romantic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It seemed very natural

Ah, when will adult incest be recognized as something that belongs to no one but those involved. I also liked the hint that he gave of the daughter and his relationship. I was very much afraid that he was going to include her somehow. I certainly am glad that he did not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding story

I have been reading stories on this site for about 10 years and this was the best i have ever had the pleasure of reading. Moondrift, that was a great story. It ROCKS. I look forward to reading more of your work.

lak43

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very realistic

Great story. Shows realistic feelings and circumstances. It is good that son finally reveals his feelings. Many do not and regret it

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago
Once again an erotic tale well told

With love, tenderness and feeling. I loved the email exchange and rising anxiety, the confession and finally the love making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FEAR OF GOING HOME

YOU ARE A SUPERB STORY TELLER. I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvalmost 12 years ago
Unique story telling

And a good story. ***** Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
coming home with a hard on

This is an excellent story of hot son-into-mom fucking as only Moondrift can write them. After their separation, caused by his conflicted feelings about fucking his own mother, Jack is driving home with a big stiff prick in his pants. As soon as he arrives he finds his mother's mommy-hole waiting for him, mom as eager for her darling baby boy to pound her cunt as he is. They don't waste a second, and Jack sticks his young prick up that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from as a little baby. A shame that they waited so long when they could have been enjoying years of uninhibited motherfucking and Jack could have already pumped a gallon or two of his creamy sperm up his mother's incomparable twat. This should be a lesson to all the many, many sons and moms who ache for what the other has between their legs. Don't hesitate--boys, make it clear to your mother that you need your mommy's cunt, that for you it's the one perfect place to unload your hot young balls. Moms, let your boy know in no uncertain terms that you need his big fat hard on, that his rich warm semen is more than welcome to fill to the brim the same twat he came out of, his mother's twat. A boy's stiff cock and his mother's wet cunt--made for each other.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
A powerful story with a fine ending...

I really liked it, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The prodigal son returns home

To a warm, wet waiting vagina, vice is nice but incest is best.....he is home and who would want to leave an ever welcoming vagina....

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the correspondence

was better than the reunion.

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
this needs

another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!

The story was touching and although it was obvious where you were going with it, your buildup was just perfect. Thanks for such a fine work of erotic literature.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Now this is more like it!

I thought the mom was a bit harsh at the end, hopefully she can kiss the boo-boos away with her sweet loving mouth.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Good story. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Thank You

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed the email approach. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous