Fear the Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Adara's punishment continues.
1.3k words
4.38
4.8k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Goddess slowly walked over to Adara, smirking all the while. Her erect phallus on display in all its 8 inch glory. Walking up to Adara the Goddess grabbed her by her hair and dragged the young woman with ease toward a stump in the glade.

Sitting down the Goddess gave one hard tug on Adara's hair getting a scream from the girl at the same draping the virgin girl across the Goddess lap. While Adara was attempting to recover from the pain, the Goddess put her middle finger in her mouth and coating it with her divine saliva. Removing her finger from her mouth she pierced Adara's virgin rosebud and began to roughly finger fuck the the girl. Adara's mouth opened in a silent scream as her ass was entered without warning by the Goddesses finger. As Adara's ass was being speared by the divine digit, the Goddesses other hand was not remaining idle; it was giving Adara's cute butt cheeks a spanking with full force in a rhythm with the thrusts of the Goddesses finger.

In the finger would go, and the Goddesses palm would slam down on one of Adara's cheeks. As this rhythm of pain and penetration continued Adara began to scream and moan as pain became pleasure, while begging for mercy that would not be given. After several orgasms from relentless finger fucking, the Goddess forcefully pulled her finger out of Adara's ass and stood as the girl landed on the ground before her. She said,

"Bend over the stump Virgin Girl."

Adara weakly stood and bent over the stump, presenting her small round ass to the Goddess to be claimed. Adara felt the Goddess grab her hips and the Dietiesphallus poke her rosebud and weakly said,

"Mercy"

Leaning in close the Goddess whispered,

"Enemies get no mercy"

With that the Goddess hilted her whole length inside of Adara in one savage thrust, she then assaulted Adara's ass by pulling out and ramming her cock back into the girl with incredible ferocity. Adara could not scream as her virgin ass was decimated she could only grip the stump and hope the Deity would giving her sore body rest. Alas it was not to be so as the Goddess preceded to maintain the savage pace and pistoned Adara's ass for a full hour, making the poor girl cum an innumerable amount. The Goddess was nearing her own release and increased her the speed of her thrusts before exploding inside Adara's ass and filling her rectum with divine semen.

Promptly pulling out and moving away from the stump the Deity dropped the throughly unconscious girl to the ground as semen leaked from her abused asshole. With a wave of her hand the Goddess clothed herself and transported her and the still nude Adara to her palace.

Adara awoke a unknown amount of time later in a room laying on a large bed with white lace sheets with golden trim. The room itself was beautifully decorated with Greek art, and statues. The statues themselves were so lifelike Adara thought they would move! Light came in the room from the glass doors on either side of the bed that lead to what Adara saw was a balcony. It was then Adara noticed she was wearing a white silk sheer nightgown with lace flowers and gold trim. She also had matching lace panties that were sheer as well. She also noticed she was clean and was not even sore from the anal pounding she had recently received.

Adara then looked up as two women entered the bedroom. Adara's was left speechless when she focused her gaze on the ladies in front of her. Twin girls with brown hair but different colored eyes, the one on right had blue eyes, while the other on her left had eyes the color of a vibrant green. The twins had curves the green eyed girl had B cup sized breasts and a large round plump rear. Her twin was the opposite she had DD sized breasts and a small round ass. The twins were wearing in simple form fitting togas. As they came to a stop in front of the bed, Adara reasoned that maybe they knew where she had been taken and why. Adara said, "Ladies if I may ask where am I?"

The twins giggled and then the green eyed twin spoke, "That's easy! Your in our mother's Palace!"

Adara paled. These young women in front of her were the Goddesses daughters, Adara was afraid of doing anything to anger or displease any dieties. Before Adara could ask anything more the twin with blue eyes spoke to her sister.

"This is mother's new plaything? The foolish mortal girl she intends put a Demigod in? I'm not going to question mother's decisions I just wish we didn't have to watch her." Her green eyed sister replied smirking,

"Well mother had duties to attend to dear sister plus it not like she said we couldn't enjoy ourselves while we watch her. Let's put her to good use!"

All the while Adara quickly came to the realization that she was going to be used again, not by one Goddess but by two. Before she could move the Blue eyed Twin raised her hand and made a come hither motion. Adara was lifted up off the bed and swiftly moving toward the Twin Goddesses.

The blue eyed goddess on the right spoke,

"On your knees girl."

Adara was pushed to her knees by the Goddesses power, in front of the twin Deities. The green eyed twin on the left moved in front of Adara, she waving her hand while also removing the clothes from her sister and Adara. Standing in front of Adara the green eyed twin Goddess grabbed her chin and tilted it upwards and said,

"You may lick me mortal girl and when I am satisfied you shall service my sister as well. You shall continue to pleasure us however long it takes be it hours or days until our mother comes to breed you understand?"

Adara answered by licking and sucking the pussy in front of her like her life depended on it. Adara lost track of time as she licked, sucked and drank the ambrosia like juices from the young goddesses. The twins did not make any sounds while being pleasured, they would only switch which honey pot she was servicing. Adara's arousal was leaking into the floor while her mouth was occupied. A flash of light preceded the arrival of the twins mother the Goddess herself.

The Goddess noticed the virgin girl lapping at her daughter's cunts like it was her last meal smiled to herself, Walking toward them she then she spoke to her twin daughters.

"I see you have put my little virgin to good use, you even got her wet for me! How nice! Now be good daughters and run along, mother has some breeding to do."

Without a reply the twins vanished in flashes of light, leaving Adara on her knees in a puddle of her own arousal. Adara was exhausted, and afraid of what was to come. The Goddess walked up to her virgin girl and spoke,

"The time has come little virgin, but before we have fun I think it is time I know your name. I will tell you mine after I am done with you, oh you my call me Mistress or Milady until then."

"My name is Adara, Milady."

The Goddess giggled.

"Adara? How cute! Little Adara you know what is going to happen, and that I'm going to fuck you and put a demigod in you no matter what you say or do. So be a good little mortal, get in the bed, lay on your back and spread your legs.

Adara did as the Goddess bid her, and as she lay on her back naked, waiting to be ravaged she wished she has listened and feared the Goddesses.

AN: I may continue this with a final chapter if I get a review or two but I think I like this ending. Anyway I have some ideas for stories but writing them depends! If you like this please review! Ideas and suggestions welcome! Hentaiwolf out