Ursula Ch. 01

Story Info
Ursula's journey, wearing nothing but her slave collar.
6.8k words
4.41
26.9k
19

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked carefully, making sure not to tread on any sharp stones or twigs. This had become natural for her during all the months of slaving barefoot. She was able to trot, mostly using the balls of her feet, at quite a fast pace now. The skin across her soles had hardened as well, so there was very little risk of injury. All of this gave her a hurried and vulnerable looking gait, which set her apart from the free citizens she dwelt amongst.

The tin jug annoyed her. It was an extraordinarily cheap and badly made piece of kitchenware. But this rotten, stupid, heavy jug was her burden for the foreseeable future. N'Dula's Maid, N'Qunu, decided that the delivery of the aforementioned item was a fitting task for a cultured, well educated white slave girl.

She had been carrying the unsightly container for a couple of hours, moving it from one shoulder to the other whenever the weight became uncomfortable to carry. She estimated that she had gone no more than five or six miles since leaving N'Dula's villa.

The jug wasn't important to anybody. Her owner, N'Dula, hated it. It was to be despatched to one of N'Dula's relatives, who lived in P'Kula, a large town seventy miles away. It was a family heirloom that nobody could stand the sight of, and so it was decided that it would be foisted on said relative. Using the Postal Service of the African state of Natawe would have cost more than its value, so while N'Dula was otherwise distracted, her Maid N'Qunu sent Ursula off to deliver it.

This was at the most unfortunate time for Ursula Cokethorpe.

As was common for slave girls in Natawe, the aphrodisiac balm had been rubbed into her sex the day before. It was the most powerful feeling, ensuring that a slave girl was most eager to provide her person for pleasure. It also had the effect of bringing out a slave's submissiveness, making her enjoy being controlled and disciplined.

The application of the balm was at the heart of the discipline dished out that morning by N'Qunu. Ursula had been caught enjoying coitus with one of the other slaves, instead of attending to N'Dula's breakfast. Burning the eggs meant correction had to be administered.

Whenever Maid N'Qunu chose to punish the English slave, she would order the errant girl to strip naked, and apply the strap or the rattan cane to her dimpled white buttocks. After a good reddening of the girl's bum cheeks, she would then take away the slave's clothing, leaving her to serve au naturel for a mandatory period of at least two days. This humiliation was designed to put any errant slave in her place.

No exception was made regarding her nudity in respect of having to journey in public across the country to deliver the repulsive jug. Ursula's pleading to be allowed garments was ignored. A reddened bum and no clothing for at least two days was the mandated punishment, and nothing else was to be said. The naked girl was given the hideous item, walloped again with the strap, and sent on her way. Nothing on but her slave collar. For a very long walk indeed.

The jug was her life for the next (however many) days it would take for her to get to P'Kula and back. Ordered to make her way, naked and collared, from one side of Natawe to the other, to deliver a supposed family heirloom that was worth less than a postage stamp. Her position in society, and the consequences of her behaviour, had been made abundantly clear to her.

******

The main road from the Capital on the south coast, to P'Kula on the north coast, traversed the main island of the archipelago of Natawe. Originally, nothing more than a dirt track had been marked out in the late 1800s. Now, in 1928, it was the most used road in the country. Wagons drove up and down the road, pulled by horses. Citizens and slaves walked along it to get from one town to the next. All of them were clothed. Apart from Ursula.

She could feel the wind blowing across her breasts. Across her bare bottom. Across her smoothly shaven sex. The humiliation and exposure made her nipples stand up. There was no doubting the excitement that the aphrodisiac imparted to slaving in her birthday suit. But she still managed to blush a little.

Ursula was aware of the attention that passers by gave her. A naked slave was titillating, even to the Nataweans and their traditionally lustful lifestyle. But a naked, blonde, blue eyed caucasian girl? This was indeed a sight for the locals to behold.

Her pert breasts bounced and her tight, naked buttocks swayed as she walked. Occasionally she would feel a hand caress or gently pat her bottom.

Mostly she kept her mouth shut. She had been conditioned by N'Qunu not to draw attention to herself.

Occasionally, one of the locals would ask her questions. As a slave, she was obliged to answer, but in the humblest way possible so that she would not arouse suspicion.

"Why is this shameless white girl showing herself off?" said the free black woman currently walking alongside her. "It's healthy for a slave to get the air to her pussy, but you have a very long journey in public. Do you have no shame? I never knew that western girls were so brazen and immodest."

Ursula had been taught how to respond by N'Dula. She had to think like a slave, and respond like one when questioned. She comprehended that, until she had fully provided N'Dula with what had been agreed in their contract, she was no more than property.

"This slave was stripped bare by her Mistress," smiled Ursula. "It's not for a naked girl to question her owner. Modesty is a luxury that we are not afforded."

"And a very naughty slave girl, I believe?" said the free woman, cheekily slapping the slave's reddened bottom. "We can all see that."

This made Ursula acutely aware of how everybody walking nearby must be able to see the bruises across her delicate derriere. N'Qunu hadn't hesitated when applying the strap that morning.

It was clear that the citizen walking next to her was interested in plundering Ursula's person.

"Silly white girls always seem to lose their knickers when they visit Natawe," laughed the free citizen, quoting an oft repeated maxim about western visitors.

Ursula blushed and didn't quite know how to reply. So she said nothing, smiled, and hurried on away from the woman.

******

The heat was quite intense. Perspiration rolled down her back and her breasts. After three hours of carrying the ridiculous jug, she was starting to tire. The heat was making her dizzy, and she needed respite from the noonday sun.

Ursula moved to a shaded area a few feet from the road to rest for a few minutes. She put down the jug and sat down, with her knees pulled up to her chest. The journey was likely to take several days, and she had been provided with nothing. Absolutely nothing but her collar. Not a sausage. She knew she had to obtain water, food and some lotion to protect her skin from the sun. All that she had to trade with was her person.

She saw the woman who had been talking with her earlier, who had now caught up. Perhaps this was an opportunity for the slave to get some food and water? It was the only way she could think to complete the journey. The black woman had a reasonably attractive face, with a voluptuous figure. She had a mischievous smile which was exciting. And a naked slave girl making her way across the country had very few other options.

The difference in life for the two women was extreme. The free citizen had the right to clothing. The right to have money and the ability to purchase food. To decide where to go and what to do. Ursula, on the other hand, had to struggle and scheme in order to merely obtain food and water, while carrying out the humiliating task assigned to her.

The woman walked closer, and Ursula stood up, putting her hands behind her head to lift her breasts a little, showing them off. She moved her legs apart, affording the woman a clear view of her pussy.

The woman stood face to face with her.

"A nice all-over tan" said the citizen, touching Ursula's breast. "It's as though you've always been a stranger to clothing."

The bare white girl was aroused by the fondling of her nipple. She closed her eyes in ecstasy. The balm that had been rubbed around her most private parts the day before ensured that she was a slave not only to her owner, but also to the slightest stimulation of her person. The black woman moved her hand slowly down Ursula's stomach, eventually reaching and teasing her pussy. Ursula began to slowly wriggle her thighs. Whatever she was able to obtain from the transaction became less important. She just needed a fuck, and she needed it right now.

"Come with me," said the woman, walking off through the bushes at the side of the road, smiling.

The free woman had money for food and water. The slave girl was entirely needy, and had nothing to offer but her flesh.

Ursula picked up the ghastly jug and followed.

******

The free black woman reclined against a tree. She had taken a book from her bag and was avidly reading it. She looked down at the naked white girl.

"Use your tongue more forcefully, my dear!"

The free citizen had her skirt hitched up slightly, and her legs apart. The prone Ursula was applying her tongue to the clitoris presented to her. At the citizen's command, she licked and teased more forcefully.

After a few minutes, the black woman started to moan, then dropped her book as she came.

"You naughty girl, you've made me lose my place!" said the citizen, referring to the book lying on the grass.

She quickly moved forward and climbed on top of the naked Ursula, who was now lying on her stomach. The black woman sat on the slave girl's back, looking down on a beautiful white bottom. She lifted her hand up high.

"What do I do with a naughty slave girl?" asked the citizen.

Ursula knew what was coming. The palm of a free citizen's hand was nothing compared to N'Qunu's leather strap. This was just some playful domination.

"Give her a good walloping," giggled the nude slave. "It's the only way she'll learn!"

The black woman brought her hand down hard on one buttock, and then the other. Ursula eagerly went along with the game.

"Ouch, my poor bare bottom," said Ursula, laughing. "Please show mercy!"

The black woman leaned forward and put her fingers between the slave girl's buttocks. Ursula went quiet. The fingers traced all the way down, between her thighs, to a very moist pussy.

"Where are you travelling to?" asked the free woman, as her fingers went inside the slave girl.

"This slave... has been commanded to.... deliver the jug.... to my Mistress' relative.... in P'Kula," replied Ursula, finding it hard to concentrate on her words.

"My name is N'Kusa," said the black woman. "I will use you and feed you as far as M'Tasa, which is halfway to P'Kula."

"Thank.... you..... N'Kusa," said the naked white girl, wriggling her hips as the fingers explored her pussy further. She was close to coming.

******

N'Kusa couldn't believe her luck. A naked westerner, who had recently been dosed with the aphrodisiac, was now her plaything in return for whatever scraps of food she chose to spare.

They walked side by side, with Ursula carrying the jug on one shoulder, and N'Kusa's belongings on the other. The slave struggled a little with the extra weight, but a rattan cane that N'Kusa had purchased from a nearby stallholder motivated the naked white girl extremely well. There were already a couple of red stripes across her delectable naked bottom.

When they reached the next town, N'Kusa decided it was time to stop for supper. She walked along a street full of restaurants with the British girl straggling behind her. Eventually she chose one, and walked inside.

The owner of the restaurant was a jovial, chubby black man who greeted her at the door.

"Is it appropriate to bring a slave inside?" asked N'Kusa.

The owner laughed.

"Sometimes we're happy for slaves to sit on the floor next to their owner's table, but we're very full today," he replied. "You can tether her outside."

N'Kusa led the girl to the side of the restaurant where some manacles were attached to the wall by long chains. N'Kusa instructed the slave to put one of the manacles around her ankle and lock it, securing herself.

The jug was dropped on the ground next to the white girl, and then N'Kusa went inside to order her meal.

The menu looked quite delicious, and the decor and atmosphere inside the restaurant was like an Indian Moghul's Palace.

******

Ursula sat on the dusty ground, leaning back against the wall of the restaurant. Her legs were pulled up against her chest in a vain attempt at modesty. She looked down at the manacle around her ankle.

One of the staff at the restaurant came out with a bowl of food.

"Here are the leftovers from your Mistress' meal," said the black man, placing the bowl on the ground next to her.

Luckily the restaurant seemed to serve quite large portions, so there were enough vegetables and some rice. But they were still scraps. She used her fingers to eat from the bowl.

In order to carry out her dreary task of transporting the horrid jug that sat on the ground next to her, Ursula effectively now had two Mistresses. N'Dula, her owner back in the capital, and the free citizen who currently sat in the elegant restaurant from which she was excluded.

N'Kusa was not technically her Mistress, but without the black woman Ursula would not be able to perform the task that she had been set. Even though there was no contract, the naked girl knew that she would have to endure commands and punishment similar to that received from Maid N'Qunu, otherwise she would be left in the middle of nowhere with no means to accomplish her task, and not even food to eat. So from her point of view it was no different.

She was going to have to use every ounce of determination and ingenuity to achieve her assignment without access to money, clothing, status or dignity.

Ursula was quite dirty from walking the dusty road from the capital. It was all over her body, in her hair, in her mouth. She wondered if there was a more private place she could go and wash herself?

The black staff member came outside again, picked up the jug, and walked back inside. Ursula was nervous. If she lost the jug, she would receive the most awful punishment from Maid N'Qunu.

A couple of minutes later, the man returned. The silly jug had been filled with water. It was placed next to her with a bar of soap.

"Your Mistress said you're both staying in town tonight. You're to scrub yourself clean. Make sure to be thorough."

The man turned and left Ursula to carry out the command.

The naked white girl stood up and accepted her fate. She was to wash in the open, with all of the locals walking past gawking at her.

Ursula had quite an audience while she soaped herself up. Her legs, her face, her tummy, her breasts, her bottom and finally her pussy. A crowd of Nataweans watched her standing there, wondering how to rinse herself off. Eventually, she lifted the jug high and emptied it over herself. She stood there, dripping wet. Obviously, no towel would be provided, and she realised she would just have to stand there in the heat, completely exposed, until she dried off.

After a while, N'Kusa returned with a key to unlock the manacle around Ursula's ankle.

"I've found a place to stay. It's quite upmarket. You'll be doing for me tonight, so you'll be sleeping in a proper bed. You lucky, lucky slave girl!"

******

The hotel room was quite grand. It was based on the colonial British buildings on the African continent. Although the English had never conquered the archipelago of Natawe, most of its elites had attended British public schools, and had acquired some tastes from the colonisers.

N'Kusa sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for the slave to fill the metal bath that had been brought up to the room. The naked white girl had been running up and down stairs, fetching water. Hurried footsteps indicated she was on her way. She came in with another bucketful, and the bath would soon be ready.

As the slave poured the water into the tub, N'Kusa ogled the red stripes across her delicate white buttocks. Imagine having to run around naked, with everybody able to see how you had been corrected! It seemed quite sensual on the one hand, but utterly humiliating on the other. She knew that the aphrodisiac used to control the slaves brought out a submissive side that readily accepted correction.

"It's ready for you now, N'Kusa," said the nude blonde, waiting to assist.

The African woman stood up, and undid the sash around her gown. The slave hurried to stand behind her to take the garment and hang it up. N'Kusa let the garment drop, and felt the slave catch it behind her. Then she stepped naked into the bath and sat down slowly in the cool water. It was such a relief from the African heat, and so relaxing.

"Get in and join me," she commanded the slave girl. "There's plenty of room."

She watched the girl climb in and sit opposite her. N'Kusa ogled the beautiful white breasts that were just above the water line. Such a perfect little toy, she thought. And her property for the next few days to do with as she wished. She reached forward and fondled the pale titty in front of her, teasing the nipple. Her slave girl sighed as the nipple stiffened.

"I'm not an ignorant woman," said N'Kusa. "I know you haven't always been a slave. Tell me how a well spoken British girl ends up running around Natawe in her birthday suit."

The slave girl paused, seeming a little hesitant about sharing. Was it a secret? Would it be too humiliating to be open about where she came from, now that she wore the collar? It wasn't something for the African woman to worry about. The girl would just have to grin and bear it.

"If you don't tell me, I'll leave you here without food or any means of getting back. And I'll take your stupid jug with me."

The white girl knew instantly that this would leave her in the most terrible predicament. How would she eat? Would she end up being captured by rogue slave traders and sold to the Western Provinces? Would she be trapped in Natawe forever as a naked slave girl?

She began her story.

******

It all started when she was eighteen.

Ursula was in her last year at Cheltenham Ladies College, the exclusive Cotswolds boarding school for young women. Her friends Penelope, Arabella, Lucinda and Alexandra all lusted after an African girl named N'Dula, who had joined the school half way through the curriculum. She was wild and headstrong, and terribly athletic. In the showers after each games lesson Ursula could see what perfect black skin and sensual features she had. As with every other girl at the school, she had a huge crush on the African, which she did her best to hide. Somehow she felt that N'Dula could see straight through the indifference she tried to project.

One afternoon, Ursula and N'Dula had been paired together for their science lesson. They had been sent to the nearby river with a couple of glass jars to capture some of the flora and fauna, and sketch it. As many eighteen year old girls did during their last year at school, they used the opportunity to skive.

The two girls had spent most of the afternoon sitting on the riverbank on the edge of the woods, where nobody else would find them. They had removed their shoes and tights, and they were dipping their feet in the water, chatting about their plans and dreams, and who they would marry, and what they would inherit. N'Dula was very flirty, almost seductive, hugging and touching Ursula and looking into her eyes as they chatted. The white girl wanted to kiss her.

Suddenly, N'Dula stood up.

"How about a swim?" said the beautiful African girl. "The water's warm, and there's nobody around!"

"I'd really love to, N'Dula," sighed Ursula. "But we don't have swimming costumes."

12