Fearless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danika's voice could best be described as "subdued frantic." "Greg, I'm so sorry to bother you, but you're my last resort. Jerry went ballistic tonight and I had to get out quickly to avoid being seriously injured. I don't even have my purse. Can you pick me up at the all-night Toddle House at the corner of Sixth and Central about five blocks from my house?"

I didn't hesitate a second. "I'll be there in twenty minutes," I replied.

I quickly dressed, got my keys, and was out the door in two minutes flat. When I got to the Toddle House she was finishing a cup of coffee. She sobbed as she threw herself into my arms. She didn't even have any money to pay for her drink so I gave the waitress ten bucks and marshalled a still sobbing Danika out the door.

I didn't interrogate her about the incident; I just nodded and said encouraging things as she told me some of what happened. The bottom line: "Things had been going well for a while then over the last month he became more and more verbally abusive and tonight physically so."

"Can we stop at that all-night drugstore?" she asked as we approached a Walgreens with the lights on. "I'll need an over-the-counter sleep aid to have any hope of getting any sleep at all tonight," she said.

I bought her what I thought would be the most effective sleep aid, and she took it with a few slugs from a bottle of water in my car even before we got to my house. I put her to bed in my second bedroom (my small house only has two), still clothed. "We'll talk tomorrow," I said as I tucked her in and kissed her on the cheek. She thanked me again and was snoring before I closed the door completely.

Danika may have been able to sleep, but I couldn't. Having the sexiest (not just her body but her personality and mind) women in my experience a few meters away from me was not restful. Fortunately, since the next morning would be a Saturday I didn't have to work and she and I could iron some things out.

Danika didn't get up until almost noon on Saturday. Without makeup and her hair frizzy she looked -- awesome! Despite how I viewed her she apologized for her appearance. We talked about practical things -- such as when she could get some clothes from her condo, when she would be filing for divorce (the previous night she said that she'd "Had it!"), and how she should stay at my house instead of moving to her sister's house 100 miles away so that she could keep her job and manage the divorce.

Although she wasn't keen on it I talked her into me going with her to get some clothes and her valuables from her condo. "Jerry will try and kill you," she sighed.

"Trying isn't succeeding," I replied, "and you can't live the rest of your life in fear of him."

"Easy for you to say, Mr. Fearless," she chuckled.

I finally did talk her into it.

When we got to her condo Jerry was there but surprisingly docile. It may have been due to the fact that I told him that he had only one chance to save his marriage -- let Danika separate from him for a few months. He somberly nodded his head as Danika collected all of the things valuable to her.

Unfortunately, Jerry started drinking beer while sitting at the kitchen table. In view of what Danika had told me about him I kept a close watch. After an hour Danika had collected all that she wanted and put it either in her car or mine, and we were getting ready to leave. About the same time short-hitter Jerry started feeling the effects of the beer and got belligerent.

I stepped between Danika and him. "You got lucky last time you little fucker," he snarled raising his fist.

"You're still on probation Jerry; you need to cool it because last time you got off with only community service and probation -- this time you're going to jail; cool it," I told him as non-confrontationally as possible.

Either I was more confrontational than I thought, or he simply didn't care, because Jerry swung at me. I partially blocked his punch, but it still did connect, and hurt. However before his second punch I was on the move. His second punch hit only air, giving me the chance to grab a kitchen chair and bring it down on his head as hard as I could. It didn't break like they show in Westerns; it did knock him delirious, however. Danika called 911 and Officer Davidson and her partner were there within ten minutes. After they got our stories they carted him off to jail.

Danika had a very serene look as we pulled both cars into my driveway. We unloaded her most valuable things first and put them in the second bedroom. When we brought the first load of clothes in I remarked that there wasn't enough room in the second bedroom for all of her stuff and her. When my back was turned to her with a devilish lilt in her voice she said "Not a problem because I'm sleeping with you!"

Thinking that she was joking I replied "Presumptuous little minx, aren't you."

"No, just realistic," she replied.

I turned around to look at her. Her top was off. The most gorgeous pair of natural boobs I had ever seen not just live but in any media stared at me. They were perfect in every way, primarily east-west with protruding nipples in the middle of the breast gland vertically and slightly lateral to the midpoint horizontally; I'm far from an expert on cup size but I'd be shocked if they didn't fill out an E cup bra. I was stunned and I'm sure that my mouth was open so wide that a dozen flies flew in and out without me noticing. As I stood frozen in place she strolled up to me and gave me a kiss that topped even the one she had given me six months earlier. When she broke it she whispered "Take me to your bed and do whatever you want to me."

I didn't have to be told twice.

It took about twenty seconds to carry her into my room, another twenty seconds to completely strip us both, and three seconds to gently lay her on her back. Then I got to work.

I sucked on one tit, massaged the other tit with one hand, and fingered her sparse pubic hair pussy with the other hand, and went to town. Shortly I was exhibiting sensory overload and I still hadn't even touched her with my cock or balls.

Danika came with such ferocity that I wondered if she was having a health emergency. Only her screams of "Oh yes, Fuck yes," made me continue instead of checking to see if she was OK. I do believe that she had three orgasms in quick succession, the third the most intense. When she was almost over her third orgasm and a hefty aftershock I moved between her muscular thighs and buried myself deep in her pussy in one stroke. She groaned, wrapped her thighs around me, and I started pistoning in and out.

Danika's Grand Tetons were impossible to ignore as I pasted her. I latched onto both of them as we fucked, and occasionally licked or sucked a nipple; each time that I did that she squealed in pleasure. When I came with fire-hose savagery with my hands over her nipples she placed her hands over mine and screamed as I grunted.

I do believe that for the first time in my life that I lost awareness during sex. It was probably for only a few seconds, but there is a period of time that I cannot account for. All I remember is the pure ecstasy that I felt.

Eventually we parted, snuggled under the covers, and exchanged a number of quick but heart felt kisses. At that point in time life was superior to what I thought possible. "Danika, I feel better than I ever have; you're a goddess," I whispered between kisses.

"I so wanted to be good for you, Greg," she demurely replied. "I felt a connection with you that I haven't experienced before. However, once I recover I know that I can make you feel even better," she grinned.

We were both emotionally wiped out and slept peacefully for about an hour. Then Danika woke me up by pressing her mammaries into my chest while planting kisses on my chin and cheeks. When I opened my eyes I first thought that I was in heaven, but then quickly remembered what had just transpired and that I was only in heaven on earth and not ethereal heaven.

"I need to get something from my toiletries basket and then it's time for your treat," she grinned.

I didn't protest as she slid over me, rubbing her hand over my testicles in the process, and disappeared into the second bedroom where we had stashed all of her stuff. She returned a minute later with a tube of some sort of lubricating gel. With a big grin she applied the gel liberally between her boobs, which consumed a significant volume of the tube of gel since the area of her tits was so large. Then she sucked my cock until it was standing tall, laid on her back, handed me the tube, and as she pinched her own nipples moaned "Apply some to your one-eyed friend and then straddle me."

I did as told, and gradually lowered my cock between her boobs. The valley between her boobs was so tight that she barely had to apply any pressure with her hands to push them together. I had never had a titty fuck before two months ago during my pleasant one night stand with that 38 year old businesswoman, but it came naturally. Even though my first titty fuck was great, the titty fuck with Danika was an order of magnitude better. In fact it was even better than the pussy fuck we had just had, which had been by far the best experience of my life up until that point.

There were several reasons why my titty fuck with Danika was so stupendous; in no particular order they were: she had the best tits in the world, as far as I was concerned, not only big and beautiful but the perfect combination of soft and firm; she obviously was enjoying it almost as much as I was given the sounds of pleasure she was releasing and the look of joy on her face; and while I had been reluctant to admit it to myself over the last six months because I saw no possibility of a future with her, I had just come to the realization that I had fallen in love with Danika and had no hesitancy to physically express it now.

When I ejaculated a torrent of cum onto Danika's chest and chin it was the most powerful feeling that I had ever felt, and her obvious complementary orgasm made it that much better.

When we regained complete cognizance Danika playfully asked "Was that an OK experience for you?"

I grinned, sucked each nipple in turn, and then without verbally answering her started eating her pussy and sucking on her clitoris with a vengeance, as she rubbed my cum on her tits and chin into her skin. After she had another rip-roaring orgasm we retired to the shower and washed each other off while spending way more time that was needed to clean certain body parts. When we finished we each just wrapped a towel around ourselves and had some snacks at my small kitchen table.

"I don't want to spoil the mood, Danika," I cautiously started out, wondering if I would be coming on too strong but desperately needing to know some things, "but I really need to know a few things."

"I'm pretty sure that I know how you feel about me and that you'll like my responses, so ask away," she grinned.

"Do we have a chance for a long term relationship?"

"Yes," she smiled.

"Are you planning to move in with me for an extended period?"

"If you'll have me, until my divorce is final," she grinned after sucking some popcorn salt and butter off of her fingers.

"Would it scare you off if I told you that I loved you?"

"I already know that from your body language, and it hasn't so far," she replied this time with a truly diabolical look on her face.

"How do you see our relationship progressing?"

"For the rest of today and tomorrow I see it progressing to the point that my pussy is so worn out that I have to walk bowlegged, my tits so mauled that you have to rub lotion on them, your dick so overused that it is red and hurting, and your balls are completely drained. After that we can see what happens next," she smirked as she rose from her chair, dropped the towel wrapped around her, and stuck one of her tits in my face as she sat on my lap.

Who was I to argue?

Monday morning I did have to rub lotion on her boobs so that her bra wouldn't hurt, we both walked bowlegged, and permanent smiles were plastered on our faces.

###########

I had never had a daily romantic relationship before Danika but she made it easy. She was always upbeat, never moody (except when talking about her divorce, but she got over that ten minutes after the topic was dropped), and loving. Since I hadn't lived with a woman before in a sexual relationship I wasn't aware that her method of diligently taking care of her breasts was unusual -- at least as far as any of my friends' wives or girlfriends were concerned. However, given the size and beauty of her perfect knockers I didn't disagree that they required special attention.

It only took two weeks of living with Danika -- and then questioning her about it a curious and friendly way -- to figure out her routine. First she wore specially made bras. Her boobs were between an E cup and F cup in size, and she wanted something that didn't pinch or wasn't loose, and she wanted a perfect texture. I didn't ask how much they cost, but if they helped maintain her perfection any price was worth it.

As she finished her daily shower she splashed cold water on her boobs. The effect of that was to stimulate circulation of blood and enhance cellular exchange. She normally sprayed the water gently in a circular motion. When I showered with her I was very happy to perform this task for her, and since when I did it I didn't get any of the rest of her cold she really liked me to assist.

After her shower Danika always moisturized her tits with avocado oil. This was another job that I was happy to take over for her and as long as I didn't get "carried away" she loved it.

Danika never slept on her stomach, only her sides or back. She also had a healthy carefully controlled diet, which I was happy to adopt too since she did most of the cooking. As she explained it frequent fluctuations in her body weight would leave her breasts looking saggy, and by always eating well and weighing herself naked every morning to make sure she was at her ideal weight, sag was not going to happen

Speaking of exercise, either three or four days a week, without fail, she had a routine that included the following exercises, all designed to keep her chest muscles strong and supple and in turn her breasts toned and sag-free: cobra pose; travelling planks; pushups; assisted pullups; dumbbell chest press, dumbbell fly, and dumbbell pullover on a full size exercise/yoga ball or a BOSU ball; and cable oblique twists.

She also always tried to keep her back straight. I really made a big hit with her by finding a lightweight completely unobtrusive back brace that she could wear at work which always allowed her to keep her back straight without fatigue.

Finally, Danika always applied sunscreen on any part of her breasts that would be exposed, whether just cleavage or her entire chest if she was sunbathing topless.

While Danika really liked it that when we talked I always looked her in the eye, rather than at her chest, she also was thrilled with my assistance in taking care of her boobs, something Jerry never did. She also was really pleased that I revered her boobs every chance I got by gently massaging them or kissing or sucking her nipples, which caused her to giggle. Actually, the most fun that I had in life, aside from burying my dong in her snug pussy or stroking it in the valley between her mammaries, was worshipping her boobs.

While it was Danika's spectacular body that had first attracted her to me, and while I was eternally grateful for my license to use it for my enjoyment almost whenever I wanted to, the strangest thing happened. During the six months that it took for her divorce to go through. I came to love her personality, wit, and charm even more than her body. I was by far the happiest I'd ever been in my life. The only thing nagging the back of my mind was if she would say "yes" if I asked her to marry me, or if she was -- despite her loving nature over those six months -- out of my league.

I was pleasantly surprised when she wanted to celebrate -- both outside of and in bed -- when her divorce came through, and even more so when about a month after her divorce was final she started hinting about some major jewelry. I proposed on a Friday night six weeks after her divorce when we arrived home after a great evening with friends at dinner and a dance club, and even though she never actually said "Yes" I was convinced that was the answer by her body language and emotional reaction when she stuck her finger out for the ring, cried, and then fucked my brains out the entire weekend reducing to a happy blob of protoplasm. We got married a month later in a simple ceremony and with a simple reception that we paid for, and after that I never saw her take her rings off.

Danika turned thirty shortly after we got married and I threw her a surprise party more lavish than our wedding reception. She was completely flabbergasted, loved how considerate I was, and rewarded me with a titty fuck every night for a week.

************

Danika was pregnant a few months before my thirtieth birthday. Fortunately her tits didn't get more than a few percent bigger during pregnancy because I don't know how she could have moved around normally even with a back brace if she increased in size the way that some women do. She did start acting a little squirrelly, however, which I initially attributed simply to pregnancy hormones. However, when a friend whose marriage was imploding because his wife was cheating cried on my shoulder one afternoon at and travelling to and from a college football game I started to wonder.

A new very good-looking guy by the name of Bill Dolan had recently started work at Danika's company, and he and she dealt with a few projects together. She always had nice things to say about him. When I met the guy I didn't get a good vibe, for reasons that I couldn't nail down.

About this same time Danika had to work late or a few hours on weekends for the first time in our relationship. Once or twice I could swear that she came home with different clothes on that she left with. When we were together she sometimes seemed preoccupied, although there definitely was no decrease -- maybe an increase -- in our physical contact. While we had to change some of the positions we used when having sex, the frequency never decreased nor did my satisfaction, or her apparent gratification.

Another disturbing thing was that pregnant her sexuality came out even more, and she was like a bitch in heat as far as the reaction of males who came in contact with her were concerned. I didn't handle it well when at some functions guys would hit on her if I left her for just a minute, or the looks guys gave her on the street. In separate incidents I actually almost killed two guys (or tried to, one was big and strong enough that despite my fearlessness he might have cleaned my clock) who I thought went too far and it was only Danika throwing her pregnant body between us that stopped things before someone ended up in the hospital.

Then for some reason I started reading cheating wife stories on the Internet -- something I had given up when I had my first sexual liaison with Danika -- and that just made my imagination run wild. It got to the point where my trust in Danika's faithfulness started to fade just at the time that I should have been happiest because we were about to have our first -- and heaven forbid maybe our last -- baby.

It was so bad that when Danika told me she had to go into work for a few hours on a Saturday morning that I put a tracker on her car and followed her at a distance. Instead of going to her office she went to a local high class hotel's parking lot. I parked far from her, got out of my car, and with a hat, fake glasses and a fake beard on I was about to follow her in when I saw Bill Dolan walk up to the front door, wave as he approached, and Danika came out to greet him, and they hugged and walked in together.