All Comments on 'Feast Of The Gods'

by OhMissScarlett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Perfect

Wonderful work, the best you've ever done. Every detail lovingly crafted. It fulfilled every hope you had for it and is well worth all your labors! I'm so proud of you. Now where's that full-length novel? ;)

love you, k

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bellissima

Normally, I have trouble truly enjoying the more romantic stories on this site, but this one swept me away and reminded me of my own time in Florence (if only it had been as glorious as this story!). Thank you for such a pleasant excursion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better and Better!!!

Can't decide which story I like the best.Both are excellent!!! Love, M.

human_malehuman_maleover 19 years ago
Hannelore's my kind of girl

I don't normally read porn for the story or characters but this is just so interesting. Who hasn't had fantasies about being shared like that. Hannelore comes alive and exudes sensuality.

fifty5fifty5about 19 years ago
Oh Miss... !

I've just finished reading "The Lady and the Unicorn" by Tracy Chevalier. She ought to ask you for advice!

Excellent characterisation; juicy sex; and a plot that could be extended to a full length novel. You should write for money!

Eff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh how i wish I was Alaric!

I enjoyed the period setting, but most of all the sharing of a woman with another man is a scene I love. To be entered as one fucks is heaven on earth; dominated as one dominates! Thank you for descriptions that celebrate this wonderful sexual act. I only wish there had been more of the relationship of Angelo and his wife to Hanne. Another scene I love is where two women fuck with one man so I was constantly wanting the timid wife to lose her timidity and explore the other pleasures that could have been on offer.

exoticatexoticatabout 18 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderful story! I just love the trio of lovers. You have stolen my heart with this story. Thank you so much for writting the pair of stories. Please if there is more of thier story to tell, write more. =)

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettabout 18 years agoAuthor
Update

Regarding the post below, I do plan to continue this story, but it may take me a while. My real hope is to edit the first two parts, add the third and final part and make it into a full-length novel. It may be 2007 before I can manage this, since I am in the middle of writing another novel right now. I do have a plot outlined for the third part, which will be called 'Knight, Death and Devil'. Many thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

So good! Your stories ar the best I've read so far. All of them. Well structured and written. Great character development and plot. Write a book and i will buy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous