All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 05'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
spiritwalkerspiritwalkeralmost 19 years ago
The Mystery Continues...

Very intriguing work, Marie. I appreciate Stephanos' position just as much as Luka's. And I am finding Luka still has the same heart he had when the two were the closest of friends. It will be interesting to see what becomes of Marianna, now that Luka's rumbling desires have begun to stir. :)

I do hope that the two can resolve their differences and regain the friendship they once had. What a powerful duo they would make, indeed.

Kolya is a very gentle soul. I am finding myself enjoying his way very much. And now that he has joined with his young mate, I am interested as to what they will do, or what will become of it.

Onward, Marie. This story is powerful and invoking a very deep interest. So, you must continue it and lead us down this winding path of intrigue and suspence.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2almost 19 years ago
Okay, Athena....

You've got me on pins and needles wanting to know what's gonna happen with Marianna. I think that if I were Luka, I would've ripped Ivan's head off and pissed down his neck. But Vampires can't do that can they? Hmm... Oh, well.

That scene with Luka and Marianna taking a bath, omg....I was boiling with the poor guy. Lol. She mighta gotten a little more touchy feely from me, though. hehehe.

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2almost 19 years ago
Absolutely Awesome.....

Marie, I'm in love with Kolya. I really like him. I wish I had been Poytro. I guess I spelled it right. Hope so. You know what I mean, though. Kolya is a sweetie. Hmmm.

And Ivan.....grrrrrrrrrr.... I wish Luka would just crush him and get it over with. That worm has no right to even exist. He is an ugly grub in my book.

And I was sooooo enthralled as I read the bathing scene. I kept wondering if Luka was going to be able to maintain himself or not. It was good, Marie. Very good writing.

And I know I said this already, but I do hope Stephanos and Luka can work it out.

windstormywindstormyalmost 19 years ago
Once Again, Marie.....

You have a power beyond words of expression. I bow to your superiour grace and beauty. And I revel in the awesome ability you have in your words.

This was very good. I am so very taken with this story that I can't wait to know what you will put out next. Please, Marie. I must know...Do Luka and Stephanos get back together?

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
You Must Keep Going...

Oh, what a tangled web we weave. You are, at least. What a most compelling story this is turning out to be, Marie. It is so full of intrigue, suspense, humor, and grace. I am so caught up in the relationship between Luka and Marianna, that I worry for Stephanos, now. I do hope he finds his love before Luka looses himself and woos the strong-willed woman to himself. What a heartbreak that would be for the Master. Hmm.

Ivan, enough said. Lol....

Kolya is becoming a very strong character in this story. I am drawn to him and the relationship he has stumbled upon with his young friend.

More, Marie. What happens next? Pray tell......

Doug LewisDoug Lewisalmost 19 years ago
HEY!!!

This is my first time so, bear with me. I like your ID, Athena. Very righeous for you. Lol...OH, I'm supposed to be commenting on the story, not your ID. Ok, loved the chapter. I really like the intrigue and mystery that's going on in it. Luka and Stephanos have to get together and straighten out this mess, or I may just whack both of them up side the head. (of course, I may run afterwards in light of their superior strength and stamina). Hmmm...Maybe I'll just let them two alone.

Poor Marianna. She's now caught between two worlds. What a desperate place to be in. If she falls for Luka, what will Stephanos do? Well, if it were me.....never mind that, girl, you must tell us what's going to happen, now!!!!!!!!!!!!

moffettasweetmoffettasweetalmost 19 years ago
Great Chapter, Girlfriend...

You keep this up and I'm just gonna have to start trying to look over your shoulder for a sneak peek....hehehe...Like I already don't...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous