All Comments on 'February Blows'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent, but not up to your usual standard. Also, I can't accept your take on him. A "good guy" doesn't cross the line with any married (or in a committed relationship) woman. Your take on Mark is fresh, but very unrealistic. Too many times we hear about professional athletes that commit adultery, do drugs, and break many other laws. I look forward to your next story.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

Certainly a different twist. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enough

Enough already

The sequels are getting worse, although I did like the twist a the end of BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny

This one is really funny 😂

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Hey, I'm all for the different versions of this story, but just when I think someone finally "out stupids" the last writer, it turns out, there's always another to grab the belt. tag, you're it. ;0) You have a chance to go a long way with this piece of garbage. pity, i did like some of your stuff.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Changed up

Unbelievable! You make Marc a poor simple idiot of a good guy, who is victimized by two predatory cheating wives. I'll give you *4 just for coming up with that plot. It would have been *5, but I still hate Marc and Linda and Dee too much.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

I think it's a requirement that every version of the story gets worse than any other version and more infant Heil and more stupid courier

Most amazingly is the fact that the primary question about the original story still has not yet been discussed or settled or talked about.

That I was supposed to be very special night. It was odd an ordinary night. So in every one of these versions of this silly story from George Anderson none of the remakes of this story has dealt with that 1 particular point.

When Dee says in the original story that you will have her for the rest of your life that it's just one time and when Linda says the same thing the next morning her husband never gets around to asking the 1 important question.

...."This was supposed to be our special night. It was not a regular night.:Your day to see him on our special night ...to ignore me and go with the football player has done Severe damage to the marriage and tells me what you really think of me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Way better than Anderson's. Good story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Damn.

Your story is, actually, quite believable, as fantastical as it is.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Seems Everybody wants to proof how incapable he is.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Marc's Point of View

Thanks for posting. I think it's the first one that is from Marc's point of view. Interesting take. Liked the exposure of Linda and Dee. Maybe some more follow ups where Marc gives his story on being beaten, his career tanked, traded etc. At least you didn't copy paste pages from the original. That's old.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Nice twist.

Makes sense to the story, and hews reasonably close to GA’s preface. In the preface GA says that, in REAL LIFE, several years before, in a conversation among ~20 people, including women, one woman said she’d do a particular celebrity even though she was married. When someone (I assume a guy) said “What??!!!” Several other women concurred. That it would be a once in a lifetime thing, and the next day they’d be home with hubby with everything copacetic between them, and everything would be hunky-dory. GA was incredulous at this, had kept it in mind, and from this he pulled up the rest of the story.

The whole premise, the reason the story was written is 1.) women truly know they can be hit with the Martian Slut Ray (MSR) from out of the blue, IF the right situation comes along. 1b.) they accept it as fact. 2.) they think they can go back to the way things were at home, with no problems, with hubby totally accepting the one-off one night (and morning... there’s always a morning MSR session) situation, a. because it was — they promise — only a one off. AND b. they’re back home treating hubby with the same love and affection as before the MSR incident, as if it never happened. And actually with perhaps a little more “umph” in the bedroom, so in reality it’s better, so hubby should be grateful it happened. 3.) the key to GA’s story Is the MSR scene started at the bar/club, not weeks before. This fits the way GA first heard about all this.

Take any of GA’s premise away, then the sequel is not a follow up to his story, but a follow up, sorta-kinda, of his story, all the way to “WTF”, as seen in MattblackUK, and Klimaxios totally different beginning/prequels. Except for the names and the club/bar scene, they totally miss the premise of GA’s story. Those two stories are the standard cheating wife story. Might as well title them “Marc Rises, Linda Falls”; forget February 29th, since the cheating started well before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Linda & Dee should have gotten theirs, and not in a good way. A lifelong, man-made bad defect would have suited both. Asshole should have gotten his, too

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
ENOUGH ALREADY!

G.A.'s story was a simple tale of La donna è mobile... an example, like many others in L.W., of cheap sluts in action. I continue to be surprised at the life this story has had. This tale is an interesting take on the original but proves my point about' cheap sluts in action' Personally, although I have read most of the follow-ups, it is time this tale gets put to bed! 2* for the altered slant!

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 3 years ago
This made me grin

It was a clever, different approach, nice job. It's not what I'd have written. It doesn't fit some magic notion I have as to how the story should have turned out, or should have been changed. I just want to be entertained when I read, and while I have preferences, they're not that rigid when it comes to stories. Thanks for making me grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's more true than people want to believe

When you're a high status male, young, and fit..... women FIGHT over you.

They lie, cheat, and steal for the chance to breed with you.

And our society normalizes it, making the worst possible toxic behavior a woman can have even worse. Of course this is a, "not all woman" caveat. This is the majority though. Over half of marriages end in divorce, but far more than half of those divorces are initiated by women. Let that statistic sink in.

A man is capable of horrible toxic behavior, but it is usually very different to the abuse and toxicity a woman typically engages in. The Dee and Linda of this story are basic. They are the norm. and that's sad.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Not caring much for this story to far away from the original, 3 for this one!

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

this is bullshit and you know it!!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

No interest in knowing the selfish bastard side...Who cares for a selfish person who just looks to his belly button every single moment? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny

Like AmunRa218 i found interesting / original to have Mark's POV

Funny story, not your best but not your worst...

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
For The Love of God!!

Someone shoot this fucking story and put it out of its misery!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Interesting attempt to show how the ball player rationalizes his own bad behavior, but it didn't develop any sympathy for him in me. He tries to play the victim, but he's just a weak and irresponsible jerk. He is still a vile POS and should be viewed as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just beyond stupid!

But hey....since everybody seems to want a crack at this......

Proves what a great and provocative story George Anderson originally penned!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Soooo

The point of this story is Marc is dumb as a post?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

This is too much. This new twist is too hard to believe. Stick a fork in this - it's done.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Disappointed and not worthy of your effort. You need to stay on your own path because you do well with your own ideas.

Thanks

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 3 years ago
Hm

Not much meat on these bones, but I have to say: after two dozen variations of this story making the basketball player less 3 dimensional than a Disney villain, it makes me laugh to see people complain that in THIS version he’s too unbelievable.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
T o the Well

Once too often. I found myself skimming over paragraphs summarizing in my mind the differences between the versions. In all these takes the morals clause in all NFL player contracts is over-looked. Trust me, the potential monetary loss keeps agents on top of their clients’ behavior.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Wrong side of good

I guess it was a different take on GA's story, but man did it stink.

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Hang on chaps

It’s nearly January!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
different

different as all hell. I did not expect this at all. SHE is the aggressor and goes nuts and Mark helps out hubby. Wow.

But the original is going down in my books at the LW story I will NEVER read again as it gets me so pissed and angry at the two characters - Linda and the husband that takes her back. GA made history when he wrote that story knowing full well how the crowd would react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor George Anderson.

His story has raised so many clones. This poor attempt tried to make him look not good, but not so bad. It failed. He's an asshole every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

2 stars

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

I gave this a 4 primarily as you went out on a limb and played this from a very different angle.

Didn’t make me like the character any better.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
The best comeback to GA's

original is JPB's. Very short, but to the point, just like his husbands actions. Unlike most of the lengthy drivel everyone else has turned it into. Especially the current kalimixtosis or whatever his name is offering, overdone, overblown and overwrought.

CelticDadCelticDadover 3 years ago
One Problem...

In George Anderson's story - the one this is supposed to be the "other side's" response to - it was the jackass that came to the table and asked for the dance. Linda was all set to go up to the room with her husband right before he came up, and I would expect she wouldn't have been angling to go to the room if she was laying a trap to screw someone else. Then there's the whispering in her ear and the covert leaving by the bathrooms instead of just walking out together. If, as this story portrays, the husband was OK with it all, wouldn't it be part of the cuck experience to humiliate him by walking past him and out?

Not in line with the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is an interesting variation on the GA story.

But, the Anon immediately below is wrong. The fact that many have written variations on the GA story do not show that it was a "great" story. GA's character development was absurdly incoherent, and the plot relied on absurd, trite, LW plot devices and ridiculous characters like "LW" and "Ellen" in order to reach an outrageous RAAC. Almost all the variations on the story have been essentially driven, whether consciously or not, by a desire to come up with a version of the story that fixed its essential character development and plot problems. Of course, the problems with the GA story run so deep that any real "fix" necessarily results in a radically different story.

While this version changes the characters of "Linda" and "Marc" considerably, at least the actions by the characters flow in a plausible way from the way they are written.

One small criticism...Putting Marc with the Dolphins unnecessarily deviates from the original story's use of bad winter weather to symbolize the shipwreck of a marriage. Miami is, after, a very pleasant place to be in February. If GA had put the story in Miami, the title would have been something like "July Sucks" ;-)

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Skippy

You turned this story into an unbelievable story now. Your ending just makes no sense compared to the original. You need to rewrite this to the original story. Not your cuckold brain story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
ONLY 1 STAR

SKIPPY, YOU GOT YOUR STORY ALL FUCKED UP. HE MAY HATE WIMPS BUT NO MAN SHOULD PUT ANOTHER MAN IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES AND ANY MAN THAT WOULD FUCK ANOTHER MANS WIFE SHOULD BE SHOT BETWEEN THE EYES AND DUMPED INTO A RIVER TO BECOME FISH FOOD!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Sounds feasible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Points for a different take. That's about all.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 3 years ago

Everybody needs to give this a rest. JPB has kicked this one to the moon. There are no other stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

This can't be reconciled with the original. You'd do much better just writing a separate story acknowledging it was inspired by GW's work.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Porn is funny

The truth is that it just isn’t that hard to tell a guy no if you love your husband, respect your marriage (and yourself), and you have a normal brain. I know this because I’m a woman that’s been hit on by some pretty good looking guys and it wasn’t even close to tempting. But God help me, I do love reading about these wacky psychopath porn bitches ...call it my secret addiction. I’m always saying, “No, no, no!” But they do it anyway. I keep looking for the story where the big stud comes over and the wife just ignores him in front of her husband. She leans in to kiss the father of her children and gives him the best gift she possibly can, her loyalty...or as Liam once said, and I paraphrase, “Honor is a gift a woman gives to herself.” ...but then, we wouldn’t have much of a story, would we?

Anyway, I think this little addendum to GA’s version of Bob’s tale is interesting, but doesn’t really work in context. Dee as the manipulator I can buy, but Linda was trapped into a situation where her true nature was revealed. She wasn’t an instigator. I do agree, however, that if she’d actually had been logistically capable of arranging the meeting with Marc, she would have without a moment’s hesitation. She’s brain damaged, after all. I suspect child abuse by a trusted family friend or close family member, probably female. An aunt? Or older cousin, possibly. I would not trust Linda alone with her own or other people’s children. Which reminds me - her children need a paternity test asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Solid Five Stars!

It's a fine piece of writing that explores the well-trod situation from a new angle. It also illustrates something I learned from my friend Mark. When I said at some point that there were two sides to every story he contradicted me saying in his culture there were acknowledged to be at least three. While everyone else has been scheming to burn the bitch and the bastard, you showed some imagination.

Congratulations for showing some imaginative skill!

R.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

I gave you a 5 just for the hell of it. Maybe this the finale.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...............................................boring and irrelevant, like you.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 3 years ago

Can we just let these February suck/blow die. To many been done kinda like 2020 can it just stop

Fatass47Fatass47over 3 years ago
👎👎👎👎👎

👎👎👎👎👎. I expected more from one of my favorite authors.

EroticaReader2002EroticaReader2002over 3 years ago

Isn't it amazing to find (for me anyway), how POV can affect how one views a situation. I think this was the first one from LaValliere's point of view. As doubtful as it is to believe much of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really poor

Who cares what a predator thinks, this was by far the worse of any of the follow ups I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Partly because it’s a fresh interpretation—and partly to offset the negative bullshit from the losers,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am tired of these but I give you points for allowing comments instead of whining about not rating until the whole thing is read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read for second time after popping up on the LW Random Story List

Approaching the story from Marc's POV is an interesting twist and the attempt to paint Marc in a kinder light is a bold choice. It seems impossible, though, to create a scenario in which his actions can be those of a good guy. Even if he's comfortable being the bull for a voluntary cuckold couple, he should demonstrate his respect for their marriage by insisting the husband personally request his services. Taking the word of a wanton wench and her sister in slutdom that a husband wants his wife to be fucked by a stud on steroids is an act of foolhardy pride.

Two actions Marc took are pretty perplexing: Caving to the slut's blackmail for further fuck sessions is strangely submissive behavior for a supposedly dominant bull. Resorting to an Order of Protection to thwart the unwanted advances of two persistent female paramors powerfully portrays him as patently pathetic.

Thanks, Skippy47, for your contribution to the descendents of February Sucks. I enjoy your stories. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whimp or not, doesn't justify the wrong doing of fucking someone else wife. What does this story proved? It say in the beginning that his not the villain of the story, so if his not then what is he? I have a few... A spineless famous good looking Greek god Adonis who despite of being iresistably pieces of meat who can't find his own happiness. That makes him the biggest loser in the world.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this version as well.

The original story is just bullshit and this page does not change that one little bit.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Interesting spin on the story!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

No matter how you try, there's no way to make this prick a hero. Two cheating cunts and a prick. Terrible.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

When there so many takes on a story it becomes difficult to come up with something fresh. Nice Try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, interesting take.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

What do you call someone who sucks up to athletes? A jocksniff.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Interesting take but not a very enjoyable one. Hard to read a story from the point of view of a man who knowingly screws married women, a man in some versions who is rightfully hurt badly. 3 stars just for the different point of view being unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marc & Linda should be beaten horribly or worse. Dee, too. They are sluts and he's a whoremaster...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That slut wouldn't have come back in the house. She'd have been a hurting unit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can arseholes like mark think this is the way of the world and as for Dee and Linda glad i do not know them

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I like the versions

where Linda gets bounced down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"He was a Ravens fan. That made me regret having done him a favor. Damn." Hysterical! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad Linda wasn't a big drinker. If she was, she could be a SLUSH, a SLUT and a LUSH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice try, but not a huge hit with me. Marc liked fucking Dee & Linda until the saw the article with him & another woman. They didn't know? There's nothing about the reconciliation of Linda & Jim. Also, nothing about if Marc let Jim hear his recording of Linda, & what Jim's reaction - including what happened between him & Linda - was.

To this point, things seemed a bit rushed. The story could've been so much better. However, for the attempt & a bit of a different way of writing this story continuation. I give it 3 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife gave her annuity back, in sorrow not as a ploy. V nice touch - honorable, and somewhat redeems the otherwise great story's ending. It was GREAT, until the ending... so I had to balance the 6 with the Zero, and gave it a 3, after rereading the Forward to confirm that there was no warning of the "type" of taste the ending might leave in many mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good ending! Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You totally changed the original story, especially the characters. This is no way a sequel to G Anderson's story. You could have changed the names and a few facts and made it your own piece in which case it might have been good. Writing a supposed sequel using the names of GA's story but completely changing their characters is just not good writing.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

5/5

Ive read this story so many times that its nice to change it up. I laughed at "He was a Ravens fan." LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dee and Linda should have gotten a horrible, incurable disease. and suffered worse than terrible, or just been wasted by thugs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excelent twist. You need spell check. Good and entertaining tale, having been a pro wrestler I know the athlete often feels used by the pick up women that just want an athlete once in life. It's lonely for us on the road too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Didn't expect from you .

But nice twist. A POV from a narcissistic arrogant bastard.

Good one.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

Actually a more plausible reason for Linda to suddenly race off with Marc.

Good twist to the original ending.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

lo reitero... autor, logras sorprenderme jajajaja

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No

Change of story too much

Made husband a wimp on word of cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting twist that at least explained Linda's behaviour rather than just painting her as a once in a lifetime whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The Linda in this version shows what the Linda in the original was really like but Mr Anderson withheld from us all in his determination to whitewash her behaviour and kid us all that she was a nice, respectable wife and mother really. I'm quite sure there is a drug habit there as well and thank goodness the Jim in this version had enough self respect to divorce her diseased ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Miami Dolphins?

In the original story one of the main points was a bad snowstorm that shut down the city causing them to change their plans.

In Miami FL that would mean it snowed a whole inch, but even then it would not stay on the ground for days keeping everyone at home.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm sure there are people this stupid out there. We had a local basketball player that had a reputation with women married or not. He eventually messed with the wrong woman and was off for the rest of the season. I heard the team settled out of court and he was gone the next season. Of course the lawyer's had a book of stories about what happened.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Different take on it, but it does go away from George’s story somewhat, short but put down straightforwardly. Much as I want to like this it just doesn’t do it for me as it stands.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"I don't respect wimps." - He's a wimp because Dee said so?

\

A comment questioned snow in Miami. Marc said he went home, obviously to a northern city.

\

My problem with George's story and most, if not all, of the follow-ups, is that they ignore a key part of the real-life event that inspired George's story. That is, that the real-life husbands were shocked at the idea of a wife going off with a celebrity and expecting their husband to accept it. In the fictional stories, the other husbands give no support to the cheated on husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Neither the AFL or NFL would tolerate a Marc I know I worked as a babysitter for certain players in both leagues. No it was not fun. Now the contracts cover misconduct a whole lot better than before. People like me are a thing of the past and never should have been. One click of a cellphone camera and a Facebook posting going viral and a pro athlete is gone.

The NBA was worst with it high school drafts. Kids working on there frontal lobes and there little heads. Older fans will remember stars that should have been and players that were put on a very short leash.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg3 months ago

2sbrooks103x: I grew up in Miami. We actually did have snow I think it was 1977? It was in my junior year of high school and our physics teacher actually let us run out and go play in it. It was actually more like ice crystals it melted as soon as it hit our bodies and of course did not accumulate on the ground. But we did have snow.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 2 months ago

It was an original take, but I don't think one can make someone look good that knowing beds married women. So, 2 stars, as originality counts for something.

NickTeeNickTeeabout 1 month ago

Damn right. Why is it his fault that there's married sluts out there. He didn't make their husbands any promises. They did!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos25 days ago

Honestly, I find this more plausible on behalf of Linda's motivation than the original story in a lot of ways.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

‘I paid no respect to her husband because I don’t respect wimps.’ - nope, still an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous