All Comments on 'February Consequences'

by arsawyer

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jim finds out from his brother about what the cunts bitch of a mother did.

He let her husband know and raised big questions regarding her trustworthiness and her faithfulness. Furthermore he said that he was divorcing Linda, seeking full custody and that the bitch is no longer allowed near the children. She proved that she cannot be trusted with their well being by covering for the bitch.

Jim used a PI to gather more proof of her activities and used those to get full custody proving she is an unfit mother by her lack of morals and her behaviour around the house after her slut phase.

This thing spiraled down in a very bad way. The children were not allowed to visit the grandparents at their house and only time they saw their grandfather was when he visited them.

The cunt couldn't be bothered, much like the author of this story she was so full of other men's cum that her brain was quickly rotting away. The bitch was getting desperate, each time her husband went to see the kids he came back angrier and angrier at her. They were slowly going towards divorce as more questions about the past were raised that she couldn't answer nor prove that she was being faithful.

In the end the cunt and the bitch found themselves sharing a flat, both divorced, both lonely. The bitch hated the cunt and the cunt hated themselves, and like the author, would lead a lonely, sad, pitiful life due to their poor choices and stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol. Was like FS meets Manchurian Candidate LW style (cheating vs assassination) and the yokels of Hee Haw, then a lot of counseling babble, then a deus ex machina and a few life in Oklahoma. Diverting but odd.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This one was hard to understand. The betrayal was so total I just can't see how Jim and Linda could come back from it. Imean, what were the consequences for what Linda did?

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

"Actions have consequences." what consequences? "One and done" Really? 1* and because I can't give less.

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

Seriously, deleting evidence of her giving the guy a blowjob doesn't help towards any reconciliation, he's still living a lie. Did she ever confess that? Probably not, which doesn't help if secrets are still being kept, she needs to put everything out in the open, I think the parents didn't help either, they were forcing it, I think him drawing up papers would have been better, she did worse than her mother did and it clearly runs in the family, Trish gets her manners from her father obviously, but like it took Jeff twenty some years to trust his wife again. This didn't work after dropping her off, I would have told the father, it's done, no more after that, he literally dealt with this disrespect for about a year or so, just no.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

On & on & on....blah!!

TeeceemcgTeeceemcg2 months ago

Characters too shallow & changed important stances too quickly or too slowly without any rhyme or reason to their changes.

It also seemed quite apparent the author never even bothered to read over the piece. Everything written is perfect, kind of like a 6th grader doing a report.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Other than the fact that it's a Chevrolet-based dealership, I got no problems. Rocky start, but the woman realized she fucked up. Should he have dumped her? Ahhh, can't say. He loved her and was willing to tough it out. I am not necessarily saying I would put up with the shit, but then people are people. I like to think my wife and I could be good friends to them, unlike Dee and company. 8.5 stars, because it was long, and I pay extra for the privilege, but it was worth it. The Bear approves. Good luck, kids.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So when he first finds out that she is letting other men grope, finger and make out with her and not only doesn’t divorce her right away but let’s her continue to do it. This is more than inappropriate behaviour, all of those things are cheating. Just because she didn’t have a dick in her doesn’t mean she didn’t cheat.

Didn’t really read past that bit in the story. The husband is way too passive.

He should have threatened to divorce her when she told him that she was going out without him with the intent of drawing attention from other guys. When she did it anyway there should have been divorce papers waiting for her.

phill1cphill1cabout 2 months ago

wow, you really love February Sux. this one was ridiculous. -5 farts

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

So long and then ends in a ridiculous RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What consequences?

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

Too long and somewhat boring in places. The flow is interrupted by too many spelling and grammar errors. I don't know if it is a word processor error, but I noticed that the same errors crop up in a number of different writers work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boring as all hell.

Regardless of the bullshit you wrote, Jim was a cuckold and a lesser man. A man whose wife cheats on him isn't a cuckold but the one who takes her back is.

So congratulations on continuing the wimpy Jim saga who needed his father in law to fight his battles and then throwing away whatever modicum of self respect he had left he took back a whore.

Sadly I suspect this says as much about you as it does about the characters in the god-awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where were the consequences?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not for me. It was very hard to read, had to skip a lot of it. Too many pages on trying to get the stupid wife to finally open her eyes and realise what a horrible wife she is. And you actually made me hate Jim by making so weak. Just waiting around, hoping Linda would wake up.

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

3 stars on this way to long .. you made jim a wimp blow jobs finger fucking are cheating i dont get this one

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Well, other people can moan and groan about how Jim did not BTB however I really enjoyed the whole story line. It was better than 99% of the other follow-on stories. After Jim found out what was going on he took matters into his own hands and hospitalized Marc. Linda finally finds out just how brainwashed she was from Dee and takes matters into her own hands (with some help from her dad - really liked that dad decked other guys too). Jim and Linda did not give up on each other and found ways to get back to each other. Did he ever trust her again? It was not taken up that he did but he does love her and even has another kid with Linda. Would have liked to find out what happened to Dee (and others) but that would be a side issue that could have taken a couple of sentences in an epilogue, however not necessary. A good solid 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous