February is Awesome, 750 words

Story Info
Another version, why not.
891 words
4.19
31.9k
55
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short version of George Anderson's famous story February Sucks, https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks. He has graciously authorized writers add to his story. The original version part is in italics as prescribed. This version picks up when they are at the club and:

"Look! He's coming this way!" Sure enough, Marc LaValliere had left his table and was heading for ours. I was amused by the reaction of the women at our table. Four of them primped and strutted, all but saying "pick me, pick me!" If you think a woman can't strut while she's sitting down, you have a lot to learn. Linda looked downward, and held my hand a little tighter.

"Hi, I'm Marc. Would you like to dance?" He was standing behind Linda's left shoulder, holding his hand out to her.

As Marc was approaching Jim had a feeling that this was going to be an important moment, probably the most important moment of his life. His mind was instantly filled with images, his children, their births, milestones, and the joyous times they all had together as a family. Images of meeting Linda, the courtship, their wedding and the great times they had shared. His work, his parents, and then glimpses into the future. He now saw, graduations, grandkids, and retirement. All of these images flew through his mind in an instant and left him with an overwhelming sense of dread.

Marc LaValiere on the other hand was far from feeling dread. He was elated to be on the hunt again. After football this was by far his favourite sport, his favourite activity period. The scanning of the room picking out the most delectable woman. The "plucking" her out of the hands of the unsuspecting husband. The seduction on the dance floor, the building anticipation and of course the climax, the great uninhibited sex with a willing married partner.

Jim acted before anything else could happen, he shot out of his chair, dropping Linda's hand like a hot potato. As he got up was ready to put his hand on Linda's shoulder to keep her down but she didn't move.

"It is our anniversary and my wife is only dancing with me." Jim managed to get out without his voice cracking.

Some of those at the table were shocked by his actions, weird considering what had happened so far that evening. Linda couldn't speak, she thought she might have started to let go of Jim's hand and say yes, but he had acted so quickly she wasn't sure. No one however was more shocked than star football player, very used to getting what he wanted.

Marc LaValiere however was a sports star, used to being quick on his feet and able to pivot with the best of them. Occasionally when he did this there was some kind of trouble with the husband, never this early in his seduction, but it happened. He didn't need or want the bad publicity that this entailed, especially since there were some many other wives ripe for the picking. For instance, the girl right beside his intended prey was practically drooling with anticipation as he had approached the table.

Jim was starting to heavily perspire, Linda was holding her breath along with every other lady at the table, and the husbands were in a shocked awe at Jim's actions.

All of this occurred in the blink of an eye, and then Marc spoke, in his most charming voice, "keep your pants on anniversary boy, I was speaking to this lovely lady, not your wife." And smoothly pulled Dee up and out of her chair and onto the dance floor. He was so smooth anyone watching would have thought she was the one all along, and the look on her face said she was deliriously happy about it.

Jim slowly sat back down, a feeling of euphoria swept thought his body. He felt as though he had gone through a meat grinder and somehow survived. He turned to Linda and said, "I really think we should retire to our room now, what do you think?"

Linda, let out her breath and paused, having at that moment her own epiphany. She could not help but feel that Jim had stepped in from of a bullet for her, or more precisely he had saved her from a certain star studded train wreck and the feelings of love for him momentarily overwhelmed her. She turned to him with that smile, yes the "best" smile and said, "Yes, they've been telling us to get a room all night and I can't wait any longer to be there with you!"

She kissed him with a kiss that promised no sleep that night and Jim was ecstatic. His adrenal gland should have been empty by now but it just released more adrenaline into already wired body.

As they got up to go, Marc was making his moves on Dee. Oblivious to what was happening around them Jim and Linda left hand in hand, for their night of passion and what a night it was. Later the next day they awoke in the hotel room still in a love daze and looked at one another in awe of the love that was them.

For them February was awesome, but for Dee and Dave not so much, but that is another story.