February Kicks Ass

Story Info
This is how I would handle it.
2.9k words
4.16
37.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dikupinya
dikupinya
76 Followers

This story was published then rejected, for technical reasons. so no "anonymous" it is not stolen.

As of this day i have read 783 different versions of the story "February Sucks " by George Anderson. https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks

Mr. Anderson is a fine writer and so are many of the others, I thought I should throw in my version of a different ending. I have messaged Mr. Anderson but received no reply. I hope he does not get angry with me.

There is no sex in this story.

It starts when the group notices Marc at the club. please be kind I don't write for a living, just enjoyment.

FEBRUARY KICKS ASS

Morrison's

A few minutes later, the band took a break. In the relative quiet, we could hear loud laughter from another table, and turned to look.

"Hey, isn't that Marc LaValliere?" Phil was craning around me to see.

"It is, it is!" Dee squealed excitedly. Marc LaValliere was the star tight end on our city's football team. Unlike many others on the team, he made his year-round home here. He had the reputation of being a genuinely good guy, and he was as well known for his community activities as for his exploits on the field. Marc became the main topic of conversation at our table, as the guys talked about his football feats and the women praised his good works and good nature.

"It doesn't hurt that he's a hunk, either," Dee put in. Linda and I both knew who he was, but we weren't very interested in anything besides each other just then. We let the conversation wash over us, holding hands under the table.

"Hey, you two, get a room!" Linda and I looked at each other. We hadn't even been kissing. Well, not really kissing, anyway. My feeding her wings (so she wouldn't get sauce on her new dress, of course) didn't count. Besides, we'd already gotten a room. We were saved from further embarrassment when the band started again.

"Shall we dance here, or upstairs?" I whispered to Linda. Before she could reply, Jane interrupted.

"Look! He's coming this way!" Sure enough, Marc LaValliere had left his table and was heading for ours. I was amused by the reaction of the women at our table. Four of them primped and strutted, all but saying "pick me, pick me!" If you think a woman can't strut while she's sitting down, you have a lot to learn. Linda looked downward, and held my hand a little tighter.

"Hi, I'm Marc. Would you like to dance?" He was standing behind Linda with a hand on her right shoulder, holding his other hand out to her.

I felt Linda gasp as she dropped my hand as if it were a hot potato. I watched dumbstruck as she turned her back to me, gave Marc her right hand (it almost disappeared in his big paw) and gracefully rose from her chair.

"Hey, man, now my feelings are hurt. I thought she was just dancing with you tonight." Dave smiled as he needled me.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, too," I groused.

"Relax, Jim. It's just a dance." Jane tried to soothe me. I tried to believe her, but I couldn't help having a bad feeling about this.

The band played a couple of fast songs, and our whole table watched them dance. So did everyone else in the room. Marc was good, far better than I was, and Linda was clearly enjoying herself. Her partner and her dress combined to show her off to perfection.

"Don't they look great together? Come on, Jim, let's join them," Dee invited, clearly trying to distract me.

"Thanks, but no."

[my ending]

The next song was a slow one. I watched Linda melt into his arms.

I stood and said "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Dee quickly grabbed my arm and said, "Don't be stupid. It's only a dance."

"IT'S OVER NOW!!!" I roared as I headed toward the dance floor.

Walking up to my wife I asked "May I cut in?"

"Back off. Cuck boy." Marc said with a smirk. "She is going home with me tonight. and I'm gunna fuck her ass off! Then send what's left back to you." as he held Linda tighter.

I grabbed her arm to remove her from his clutches, when he turned and shoved me back. I fell to the floor as he laughed, Linda looked confused. (Now I must tell you that all the years at the gym had taught me a few things, one of the trainers had even taught me a bit of kung fu.) so I bounced off of the floor, and executed a perfect round house kick to the side of his face. Marc crumpled to the floor, out cold. I think he has a glass jaw.

I took Linda's hand and started back to our table, but she pulled away and ran back to the asshole. "Linda? What are you doing?" i yelled. Just then Marc's two buddies were heading toward me.

Man they were big. but my trainer always said "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." so as thing one swung at me I crouched to the floor, and I swept his legs out from under him. He fell with a sickening thud as his head hit the floor. Thing two kicked at me, so I grabbed his ankle and stood up, swiftly slamming my size 10 into his ball sack. With all three things on the floor, I grabbed Linda's hand and said "Come on baby, it's over." she still looked confused.

We walked back over to the table, with Linda stumbling as if she was drunk. Just then two police officers walked in. They asked the bouncer what was going on and the bouncer said, "Those men, [indicating Marc and thing one and two] laying on the dance floor, attacked that man and he defended himself quite nicely." Linda was still acting weird, so I asked the officers to check Marc for drugs. They did and found a syringe with a off colored liquid in it. Then they said I need to take Linda to the ER immediately.

I ran to the Hotel and got my car, then drove back to the club. Dee said "I'm coming with." as she climbed in the seat with Linda, who was almost asleep by now.

I told the ER nurse what had happened and she put an IV in Linda's arm took some blood. "I'll be back soon." then she slipped through the curtain.

After about four hours, a Doctor and the nurse both entered through the curtain, "Are you Mr. Carlisle?" He asked.

"Yessir I am." I answered.

"Sir, I'm Doctor Laraby. Your wife has been given rather large doses of Ecstasy and Rohypnol, We also found Lorazepam, Clonazepam and Triazolam, which are all very powerful hypnotic drugs, When administered together, they open the patient up to any and all suggestions given to them by the next voice they hear. Alone they are dangerous, But together they can be lethal and should never be used for recreational purposes." Then he stated "It's a good thing you got her here when you did, or she might not have lived." Then he asked "May I ask where she got ahold of these drugs?" So I told him the whole story. That's when the police showed up. "The police were called because all of these drugs are very dangerous, and highly illegal." He said.

One of the officers talked to Dee and one to me. "Sir were you partying and gave your wife too much?" He asked.

I looked at him like he had two heads and answered "Are you crazy? we were at Morrison's nightclub, when Marc LaValliere asked my wife to dance..."

As I told him what happened, he stopped me and said "That was you? Hell you put the hurt on those cavemen! Marc has a busted jaw and one of his friends has a concussion and the other one may lose his testicles!" He exclaimed. "Can I shake your hand?" he asked. offering his hand, "Many of the club's patrons recorded the whole thing, from you asking to cut in, 'til the other officers showed up". [I didn't know that Marc had successfully seduced the officers sister and broke up her marriage a few months prior.]

I shook his hand and said "Linda was acting funny and when the officer searched Marc he found a syringe with a strange liquid in it. The Doctor just told us what it was."

"So will you be pressing charges?" He asked me.

"I definitely will!" I told him, "and the other two for assault."

So he asked me to come downtown tomorrow to file the report. We shook hands and they left.

The Doctor said he would keep Linda overnight, and I could go home and get some sleep. As I walked out of the ER, all of our ex friends were there asking about her. "When I was worried about My wife and Asshole, all of you so called friends kept telling me 'Don't worry it's just a dance.' Now she may die so I have just one thing to say to you all." They all saw my face as I said "You are NOT our friends anymore! DO NOT try to contact either one of us after today. If you do YOU WILL regret it! Now get out of here and don't come back."

Dave piped up "But we are yours and Linda's friends. Please don't dismiss us like this."

I growled at him and said "No you are not our friends. If you were, you would not have tried to get me to let this happen. If you ever try to contact Linda or me again, you WILL regret it! Now go away and FUCK OFF AND DIE!" I yelled.

As they shuffled out, Dee sat down to wait, I calmly said "You too bitch. You're the worst of all of them. You were trying to get me to ignore it. I believe your exact words were, 'Don't they look great together?' Go now before I get too angry to control myself." I saw tears as she turned to the door, but I didn't care even a little. My Grandpa used to say, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!" and that's how I felt.

I went home and slept fitfully, I called my Mom and asked her to pick up the kids. Around 10am I took a shower. Just as I was getting out of the shower, my phone began to ring. It was the hospital telling me I could take my wife home.

I rushed to the hospital and was met by the Doctor outside of her room. "Be gentle sir." he said "She is still, a little confused."

When I entered the room Linda asked "What happened Honey?" She had a bandage on her shoulder, which the Doctor said was the first injection site. [apparently, Asshole had a ring that injected her shoulder with the fast moving hypnotic drugs.] Then another on her left bicep. which he said was the secondary injection site. That must've been when she melted in his arms.

"What happened?" asked Linda, groggily.

"I'll tell you as soon as we get home baby, I promise. "I answered.

The Doctor released her and, thirty minutes later we were driving away from the hospital.

Linda said "It's weird, but I don't remember anything after we danced and went back to our table, and I felt a hand on my shoulder, that's it! PLEASE!! Jim tell me what happened." she pleaded. "Why was I in the hospital? and where were you?"

"Calm down Babe." I told her, "I'll explain it all when we get home." Then she nodded affirmatively, and laid her head back on the seat.

When we got home, our cul-de-sac was full of press vans and reporters. So I drove straight into our garage, and closed the door. "Why are all these people here?" Linda asked, as I helped her into the house, and onto the sofa.

As I was relating the facts to her, there was a knock on the front door. I looked through the peephole, and saw Two well dressed men, in black suits. Thinking they were from Law Enforcement, I opened the door and asked them in.

"Mr. Carlisle." said the oldest of the two, "We represent Marc LaValliere. We have come to offer you one hundred thousand dollars to drop the charges on Mr. LaValliere. Also we would like you to sign a non-disclosure agreement."

Linda gasped loudly, and put her hand over her mouth. I laughed loudly, and said "You must be crazy! I wouldn't drop the charges if you offered me three million dollars!" They exchanged worried looks, and I stood and said "Now get your sleazy asses the fuck out of my house!"

After that Linda said she felt tired, [maybe residual effects of the drugs] and needed a nap.

After her nap we went downtown to speak with, Detective J.D. Ryan, who was in charge of the investigation, He took our statements, and said, "Your story matches all twelve videos the other patrons took that night, one even showed Mr. LaValliere putting his left hand on her right shoulder. We believe that was when he administered the hypnotic drugs. That means you are in the clear."

"Can we go to their trial?" I asked

"Yes! you will be a witness, as will your wife. The DA wants to talk to you as soon as we are through." He answered. "She will provide you with all the information you need."

The DA's name was Wanda Holbert, She was around 35 years old, 5"3" tall With waist length, dirty dishwater blonde hair. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Carlisle, may I call you Jim and Linda?" she asked. I nodded. She then spent about two hours telling me what would happen in the court room. "Do you folks understand everything I have told you?" she asked us.

"Yes." I told her, locking eyes wuth Linda, then we shook hands as we stood up to leave.

Linda felt hungry so we went to Wendy's for lunch, then Linda and I went to see L.W. to get his advice. L.W. was a wise, older friend of my granddad's that I leaned on from time to time, often seeking his wisdom and counsel.

A seasoned attorney, L.W. was semi-, if not mostly, retired from the practice of law. However, given his years of experience I valued his opinion.

I told L.W. the whole story and he said he would talk to the D.A. He said to go to our parents house and not to go home. He will call my cell tomorrow.

We went to my parents house and told them the whole story, and spent the night in my old bedroom. The next morning L.W. called my cell saying, "Jim, will you and Linda come see me? I have some news."

We were sitting in his home office drinking coffee when He frowned and said, "So Jim I wanted to let you know I put an ad in the Gazzette, and on Facebook, asking for others that may have been wronged by Mr LaValliere." Then he said. " So far we have ten other couples willing to testify against him."

L.W. told me, "I also checked on your idea to sue for alienation of affection, but unfortunately, our state has no such law... BUT," He said with a smile, There is a Body of law called Intentional Infliction of Emotional Harm or Emotional Distress. This law permits damages if we can prove that Marc acted intentionally and his conduct was extreme and outrageous, and can show severe harm." L.W. told us. "And with all of the videos, Linda's Doctor reports and the Police reports, plus all of the other couples hurt by him, we have more than enough proof."

"Ok so when can we start?" we asked in unison.

"I've already started the paperwork, to file a civil suit. I will also file a class action suit including all of his other victims. And I will file against the franchise, for violation of their morality clause, because they new he was doing these things but turned their heads."

"They even came to our house to bribe us." Linda said seriously.

We went to get the kids and took them home. After the kids were in bed, Linda and I made sweet, Passionate Love. Then we slept well all night long.

Three months later...

The day we went to court, Marc LaValliere was charged with: Attempted Kidnapping, Attempted Rape, Five counts of Possesion of a controlled substance, Distributing Illegal drugs, and 37 counts of Rape. He was found guilty on all counts and sentenced to 50 yrs in prison. His two things got five years each for accessory.

We won our Lawsuits and Marc LaValiere's estate had to pay each couple $2.5 million, and from our personal suit we won his house and both cars plus 15 million dollars.

The franchise settled out of court for three million dollars.

We bought the club and tore it down and built a Karate studio. Linda and I still make sweet passionate love, and thank heaven for Al, my trainor, [who by the way, now runs our karate dojo.] who taught me to fight.

+++ So there ya go. It's not much but It's what would've happened if I was Jim, and Linda was my wife. I would have faught for my marriage.+++

Thank You Mr. Anderson for allowing me to share my version.

dikupinya
dikupinya
76 Followers