February Sucks - BTB

Story Info
Jim deals with his wife’s treachery.
8.2k words
4.28
81.9k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first btb story. Using February Sucks as the basis of this story carries a great deal of pressure. Many great LW writers have done this but I'm not a great writer. I like to think I'm pretty good. You've been warned. I did not get permission from george anderson since I have been seeing other writers say there is blanket permission. I did not mark the excerpts from the original story. The beginning is from the original as well as several other excerpts. It starts from Linda leaving the club. If you haven't read the original, you will need to read at least the beginning. All characters engaged in sex are over 18 years old. I hope you like it.

Jim, she's not in the restroom. She has left the club."

"Left? Without me? Why? What's the matter? Why didn't she tell me? Where did she go? Is she all right?" I still didn't get it.

"Let's go to the end of the bar where there's some privacy." I just went where Dee dragged me. It was quieter in the dark corner at the end of the bar. Dee looked me in the eye.

"Jim, Linda loves you. She loves you and the children more than anything else in the world, and she always will, and you know it. But she is spending tonight with Marc."

I stood there with my mouth open, looking stupid as my world ended. Pictures whirled madly through my mind, or what was left of it. Linda at the top of the stairs in her beautiful blue dress. Linda at dinner; Linda at the club; Linda as we fed wings to each other. Linda in Asshole's arms. My anger rose.

"So on what was supposed to be our special night, she left me for some asshole jock." I glared at Dee as I growled the words.

"Jim, she hasn't left you. She'll come home to you tomorrow, and you'll have plenty of other special nights together."

"She didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face that she was leaving me. She just snuck out the back door."

"Jim, listen to me. She hasn't left you..."

"Well, if she hasn't left me, then where the hell is she? She sure isn't with me now, is she?" I was getting loud, and didn't care who heard me.

"Please settle down, people are looking at you. Listen, I know this hurts for you, but it's just tonight. Linda knows, we all know, that you're the only man for her and you always will be. You're the good guy."

"Yeah, and we all know where the good guy finishes, don't we?"

"Jim, it isn't like that. You're making way too big a deal out of this. It's only tonight, then she'll come back to you tomorrow and everything will be just like it was before." I snorted at her. If she really believed that shit, nothing I could say would make any difference anyway.

"So, Friend, what was your role in all this? You didn't really need to go to the restroom, did you? My wife gave you the signal, right? She told you to stall me and keep me out of the way long enough for her and Asshole to make their getaway?"

"Yes, she asked me to do that, because she didn't want you to embarrass yourself by making a scene while Marc was here. She also asked me to make sure you remembered that she loves you, and she will always come home to you."

Yeah, I'd remember exactly how much she loved me tonight, for a long time to come. "More like she didn't want me to embarrass her as she walked away from her husband to spend the night with an asshole jock. I don't suppose it occurred to you, Friend, to remind her that she had a husband and a marriage, and she might lose them over this?"

Dee looked me in the eye. "No, it didn't, because I know she won't lose you over this. You're too good a man to let that happen. I told her how lucky she is. She's lucky because the man that every woman in the room wanted, wanted her; but she's even luckier that she has a husband who loves her enough to get past his hurt feelings and not make this a bigger deal than it should be. You know she'll be willing to do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, to make it up to you."

"What if it isn't possible to make it up to me? What if there is no way to make this right?"

"Jim, I know how much you love Linda, and how much she loves you. This doesn't have to be a big deal. It's just one night, a one-time experience, compared to all the years and all the love you two have together. It isn't a big deal, unless you make it one. I know she'll come home to you, and I know eventually, you'll be fine." Dee spoke gently but confidently. It was all I could do not to grab the stupid woman and shake her until her teeth rattled for spouting such nonsense. She must be living in some sort of alternate universe if that's what she really thought.

"So if Asshole had picked you, as you wanted him to, you'd have done the same thing?"

"I would." She flung her answer into my face.

"Does Dave know that?"

"No, and he doesn't need to, because I don't think it will ever happen," she said softly.

"Maybe I should tell him."

"Jim, please don't. Don't think that way. I know you're hurting, but that won't help. Please come back to the table. Let us take your mind off it for a while. You haven't danced a single dance with me all night, you know." She smiled invitingly at me.

"I wanted to dance with my wife, but thanks to you and her and Asshole, that doesn't seem to be an option, now does it?" I turned my back on Dee and stalked back to our table.

The talk at the table stopped abruptly when I appeared. The averted eyes told the tale: all of our friends now knew that my wife and Asshole were at that very moment making a cuckold of me.

"Uh, Jim, are you going to be okay?" Dave asked hesitantly after he seated Dee. I wanted to tell him what Dee had said and ask if he would be okay, but I couldn't force the words past my throat. I guess I hadn't gotten over being the good guy yet. I would have to work on that.

"It depends on what you mean by okay." There were a couple of nervous giggles.

"I mean, yeah, that was a shitty thing to do, but you two are going to make it, aren't you? You're not going to divorce Linda over this, are you?"

"I don't see why I shouldn't," I responded coldly. There was a gasp around the table.

"Why are you all acting surprised?" I continued. "We all know how we feel about cheating: once and done. We established that long ago."

"But Jim, it's Marc LaValliere..." Dee interposed.

"So what? I don't care who's fucking her. If it isn't me, that's that."

"Jim, what about your kids? We all know how much you love them, and how much they need you. Think of them before you do anything." Jane's kids were about the same age as mine and were best buds.

"You mean, like my wife is thinking about them right now?"

"Well, that's why you got a sitter, so you wouldn't have to think about your kids." I think Dee meant it to be funny. It fell as flat as it deserved to. "Come on, Jim, it's just one night. It's an opportunity she'll never have again. You wouldn't divorce Linda over one night."

"Why not?" I glared at her. An uncomfortable silence followed.

February sucks-BTB:

"Actually I'm not sure that would make me happy. I don't think there's a chance in hell I'll ever be happy again. I'm going to my room. I'd like to say it was nice knowing you but fuck all you enabling fucks." I walked the block and half to the hotel more alone than I had ever been in my life. I went up to my room first, then came back down and stopped at the front desk. The pretty little early twenties blonde asked if she could help me.

"How many floors are there in this hotel?" I asked. I must have looked pretty bad. She asked if I was alright and if there was a problem with my room. She looked very relieved when I told her it was just a personal issue. She let me know there are 15 floors but the top floor is the 16th with there being no 13th floor. "Could I possibly get a room on the 16th floor?" She cheerfully let me know there were rooms available. I paid cash and used John Smith as my name.

My plan was a nose dive. Linda would take care of the kids just fine. Maybe she could even hook up with Marc and live the good life. Before I could get an elevator, I heard a female voice, "Wait for me!!" It was Dee. What the fuck could she want now. "They sent me after you to make sure you're alright. You looked despondent back there."

"Can't imagine why, my wife is cheating on me right this second. My so called friends think it's just fine, and I can only think of one way out." Tears were streaming down my face. She got on the elevator with me.

"Dave says you're being a little baby and you should just get over it. But I need to keep an eye on you until Linda gets back or she will be pissed. Are you going home?"

"I'm going to see my Grammy Tucker if you must know." We exited the elevator and in a few feet I was already at the room. I swiped the card, opened the door and attempted to keep Dee on the outside. She had wedged her leg in the door however so I just let go. So what if she gets to be a witness, maybe she could even be a suspect in a suspicious death. I went to the bed and laid out the lingerie that Linda had left on the bed in our room. I think I meant it to be a suicide note. It spoke volumes.

"What are you talking about Jim? Hasn't your Grammy passed away?" I looked at her face as the blood rushed out. "No Jim, whatever you're thinking, stop right now!! Please Jim, Linda would never forgive me. Just sleep on it and things will be better tomorrow, you'll see."

As I moved to the sliding door and opened it I said, "Every minute I'm alive is worse than the one before. In five minutes I will be a blubbering mass of goo on the floor regretting that I'm still alive." I looked over the railing of the balcony. It's a long way down. I wondered if I would die on the way down.

Dee grabbed my arm. She screamed, "NO JIM, YOU CANNOT DO THIS. PLEASE, I'll do anything just come back inside." She was pulling for all she was worth.

"Anything? How bout you get my wife back here right now? Can you do that? I didn't think so. You are as much at fault as she is, so I hate you. I'd love to take you with me in fact. How about you fuck me and make your husband a cuckold like me." I was seething.

"Ok."

"OK WHAT!!!!!"

"I'll do it if you promise to come inside."

"Do what?"

"Fuck you and make Dave a cuckold. I have to do something." I hadn't noticed but she was now crying a steady stream. "You're right, it was my fault. I not only didn't stop her, I encouraged her. If there's a way to make things better I will do it. Dave will have to get over it just like you."

I looked around not sure what to say. Maybe there was a way. "Put on that lingerie and give me your phone." True to her word she stripped to naked and donned the pretty underwear my wife was supposed to be wearing right now. I snapped a picture and sent it off to Dave and Linda with no words. "I'll be back in a minute, you get comfortable on the bed." I left the room with her phone and walked down the hall.

I called Dave, he answered on the first ring and yelled, "Where are you?" I didn't respond at first. "DEE!!!"

"Dave, It's Jim, I'm just calling to let you know Dee is safe. She is with me. I plan to use her now the way Marc is using Linda. Bye." I hung up not wanting him to have the satisfaction of yelling at me. I turned off her phone and returned to the room.

"Dee, I just spoke to Dave." She looked horrified. "He said you could stay as long as I need you to. I told him I needed someone to talk to tonight. So let's get started." I sat on the bed next to her legs. Dee isn't nearly as hot as Linda but I was getting an erection with a little imagination. I pulled on the string of the pretty panties she wore. "You look sexy in these." I wanted to do this but not for my enjoyment. It would be hollow, not the intense love making I always had with Linda but mechanical and methodical. My goal was to make it intense for her though. I wanted her to have the best sex of her life if possible.

She put her hand on my hard cock in my jeans. "Oh fuck, it's much bigger than I had fantasized. You know I've always wanted to do this." I leaned down for a soft sensual kiss and put my hand on her lace covered breast. Before I knew it I had her naked. My mouth was working over her pussy and asshole. She screamed out in ecstasy several times with my golden tongue bringing her over the top.

We spent the rest of the night fucking hard in many positions. Dee was used to a cock smaller than mine. She came, and came, and came in every position. I wasn't counting but keeping count would have been difficult. I only had two unsatisfying orgasms. I asked about her ass. She confided that she had never tried anal. I was quite surprised when she let me ream her ass too. She came hard with my cock in her ass and my fingers strumming her love button. I dumped my third and final load in her rectum. "Jim, I can't imagine how Linda could possibly have better sex than this. You are unbelievable."

"But, alas, I am not Marc LaValliere."

To say I had forgotten about Linda would be a huge lie. But this was something that needed to happen if I was going to keep living. I was sure Dave had been calling my phone and Dee's phone. I'm sure he had visited the room here at the hotel that was in my name and pounded on the door. I'm sure he went to my house and probably broke in the front door.

The sun was threatening to rise as I got out of the shower. I told Dee as she headed to the shower that I was leaving. "Now you can tell Linda you saved my life." Her halfhearted smile belied her concern for the future.

While Dee showered and dressed, I walked down the stairs to my other room and quickly grabbed my bag. I didn't know where Dave would find me but I would do my best to avoid him. I took the stairs to the lobby and snuck over to the front desk to check out. The cute blonde was still working. "What time do you get off?"

She smiled, "I suppose it could be shortly after I punch out at 7."

I wrote a note, "This is my address and phone number. If you aren't just yanking my chain you should come by."

"I wouldn't yank your chain, you are gorgeous. Expect me to be there, ok?"

She winked at me and I grinned widely. A pang of hurt hit me hard again. I'm dealing with my pain by fucking. I knew it wouldn't work but I'll keep trying.

I scanned the parking lot with my car in it. I've been lucky so far, no Dave. I jumped in the car and called the police to start getting a restraining order against Dave. He may want to kill me by now.

I parked the car on a culdesac two blocks behind my house. I snuck through my neighbor's yard, poked through the hedges, and checked the house which looked quiet. Then a car slowly crept past my driveway. It was Dave's car. At least now I knew where he was. Once he was out of sight I entered my back door leaving all the lights off. It didn't look like anyone had broken in so I went upstairs and grabbed my gun. The first thought as I looked at my gun was to go find them and kill them both. I have no idea where asshole lives and I'd be willing to bet it's a secret. That would also leave Emma and Tommy parentless. Then I thought I might just top myself instead. Linda opening the front door to my blown off head would be a statement. I sat at the bottom of the stairs with the gun in my hand. I knew I could do it but what if she picks up the kids first. Nope, maybe I can go out later and do it somewhere that makes a statement, like at the back door of Morrison's. For now I just sat trying not to think about anything.

I wouldn't be staying in the master bedroom anymore so I made up the pull out sofa bed in the basement. This would be my new home until I leave this house. The latch on the outside of the door was moved to the inside so I could have privacy. First I needed to contaminate our marital bed with the juices of another woman.

Linda is not my wife anymore, only the mother of my children. I still love her in that sense and she would never betray them as she had me.

I set my alarm for a two hour nap in the basement with the door latched and my gun in reach. I had to get some sleep, tomorrow was bound to be very long and emotional. I did manage to get some shuteye but not the hours I hoped. My brain was in turmoil and now it would add sleep deprivation to it's list of problems.

I sat in my previously happy living room waiting for my hookup with...Shit, what is her name? Jenna? Yes that's it Jenna. About 8am I turned my phone back on to see missed calls and text messages. None from my wife. Tons from Dave. One text from an unknown number, 'OMW', 15 minutes ago. That very moment a car pulled in the driveway. Not Dave, that's good. She stepped out of her car, she had changed into some casual clothes. I opened the front door as she walked over smiling. When she got to the door I pulled her into a kiss to break the ice.

"I'm glad you made it Jenna."

She smiled holding my hand and looking at my wedding ring as she entered. "Are you married?"

"Well Jenna, that's a long story but the short answer is yes and it's now an open marriage." We had some drinks and talked. She really is a nice girl actually, but too young for me to have as anything but a one night (morning) stand. "Jenna, I have to be honest since I like you and I don't want to hurt you. I expect this to be a one time only thing. And I'm basically using you as a piece of revenge. If you want to leave, I would understand." I told her the story and she cried. How can this girl that barely knows me have more regard for my feelings than my own wife.

"Is this the way to the master bedroom?" she said as she climbed the stairs understanding what my plans entailed. "You may use me as you like. It will be my pleasure." She slowly stripped down to naked while my cock grew to full erection.

I undressed while watching this beauty crawl onto the bed. "You are so beautiful. I wish I wasn't 15 years older than you."

"I know you promised this was a one time thing but we could have a strictly sexual relationship until you find someone special." She smiled at me, grabbed my meat and slid her mouth over it. Her technique was fabulous. She was soon swallowing my cum. We spent hours fucking in every position before she collapsed in a puddle of sexual soup, gasping for air. "Damn, that's all I can say, Damn. Are you trying to get some frustration out?"

"Honestly, I did that last night already. You just really turn me on. And I guess I'm trying to distract myself. I was hoping Linda would walk in while we were destroying our marital bed. Why don't you stick around for the finale? I can make us some breakfast or dinner, whatever you want."

"I work overnight, so dinner would be nice," she winked.

"Sounds good but if Linda comes home and you feel the need to get out, you can either go to the basement where I now live, or just take off. You have my number." I started cooking and heard a vehicle in the driveway. The door opened.

Jim? Jim, I'm home." She sounded just like she always did when she came home from running errands. She closed the front door and turned on a light. I turned to look at her.

She looked exactly the same. The blue dress still did everything for her that it had done the night before. Her dark hair fell down her back the same way; the poise of her head, the set of her shoulders, her face, the rings on her finger, were all exactly the same as they had been the night before. As if nothing had changed at all; as if she hadn't spent all night and all morning betraying me with an asshole. That shouldn't be possible, I thought. There should be some visible difference, something to indicate what she had done, at least some shame on her face. There wasn't.

"It's still just me, the same old me as always," she said with a tender smile. Of course she knew what I'd been thinking. "There's nothing different; nothing has changed. My love for you is just the same as it was yesterday."