February Really, Really Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after I ate breakfast my phone rang and Angela Mitchell Esq. attorney at law asked for my permission to prepare briefs and file for the order of protection and the order for temporary custody. Although she knew my father from church, she wanted to make sure I understood that I was surrendering my parental rights and to make sure I trusted my parents to return custody of my children to me when I'm able to care for them or to my wife should the court order it. I told her yes and said I'd obey a court order but that I was confident that my wife would soon face criminal charges in the assault and my what I deemed to be attempted murder.

I gave her the name of the detectives in charge of the case so she could follow up on the status of the investigation and prove the necessity of the order of protection. I wanted Linda as far away from me and our kids as legally and humanly possible. After I hung up from speaking with Ms. Mitchell, I felt I was in capable hands and I took another hit of morphine and drifted off to sleep because I knew that as soon as Linda arrived home, if she did indeed decide to return home, there would be fireworks.

I had Dad activate my security cameras at my house and when I had woke from my morning nap I set the ping alert up to let me know that some type of activity had sent the motion sensors off. It wasn't until 1pm until I heard the beep on my phone. I had just finished lunch and I grabbed my phone and I saw a strange car, some type of Mercedes in my driveway. I zoomed in on the vehicle and I saw the asshole and his slut in the car kissing. Her head disappeared and I zoomed in even more and saw that she was giving the asshole a blow job in the middle of my driveway in broad daylight where all and sundry of our neighbors, their children, our children, or anyone could have caught them.

Now I had her infidelity on digital. As soon as she finished and got out from the car I watched as the asshole pulled from my drive and I made sure that his tag number was clearly captured. I then zoomed as the slut made her walk of shame with a big shit eating grin on her face up to the front door. She realized she left her handbag behind. So, she took the emergency key out of hiding and tried to unlock the door. She made several attempts before it dawned her that the key no longer worked.

She reached for the bag that wasn't there and realized she had no purse and likewise no phone. She was in high heels and the flimsy blue dress she wore for our "special" night but she shivered as it had snowed and she had no coat, having abandoned it as she abandoned me for her clandestine exit the previous night. I laughed as she walked in utter frustration from one neighbor's house to the other in search a bit of warmth and a helping hand this first day of March.

God forgive me but it gave me a great deal of satisfaction that the bone chilling cold of an "Alberta Clipper" brought near zero temperatures and winds near forty miles per hour with a subzero windchill. She had to be experiencing the early stages of hypothermia and in danger of having frostbitten feet and had a taste of what I felt as I laid on that frozen sidewalk a night ago. Having failed in her attempt to elicit help from the neighbors, she returned home and smashed in a living room window. The home alarm alerted the alarm company who dispatched police to the scene. The police arrived and confirmed that she was in her own home and was unable to get her key to work.

I hoped that she would have the window repaired as the blowing and drifting snow would enter and ruin everything. Soon I saw Dave and Dee's car pull into my drive. They got out and I watched and listened as they explained the events of the prior evening following her deceitful departure from the nightclub. She appeared to be genuinely surprised and appalled to hear what had happened to me. Linda screamed, "My God, no Dee, is he alive? What have I done?" Dee informed her that I was badly injured and at County General Hospital and had surgery. Dee and Dave didn't know what injuries I had or their extent. She also appeared guilty given she had spent the night fucking the guy who left her hapless cuckhold of a husband for dead on a cold snowy February evening.

She told Dee that she hadn't witnessed what had happened because she had her head in the asshole's lap blowing him when the crash occurred. However, she failed to mention that she saw the figure of a man lying on the frozen sidewalk and she knew the suit she saw looked like Jim's and suspected that it was Jim lying there. However, she believed that Marc would handle it and didn't want anything to interrupt what she knew was going to happen. She felt a deep sense of guilt as she knew she left her husband broken and bleeding on a frozen sidewalk, a victim of her lover.

Linda began to frantically explain her side of the evenings events outside the club and told Dee that, "Marc had rushed me back through the side door of the club after the attendant called inside and arranged for us to wait for a car in a private office. Marc said he didn't need any bad publicity from the photogs outside or allegations of driving under the influence. So, he arranged for a car and that he and his lawyer would settle the property damage. He paid the club manager to delete the security tape and claim that he'd been nowhere near the nightclub that evening. He promised more money to keep it quiet and then we were whisked away after the paparazzi left to look at the accident scene.

I listened as Linda told Dee, "I had my head down but I saw a man lying on the sidewalk injured. I recognized the color of the suit. It was the same as Jim wore. Marc told me he had arranged for an ambulance for the man through the club manager. I knew deep in my heart it was Jim lying there yet I wouldn't, I couldn't let it ruin my special night."

Exasperated, Linda continued, "I can't believe this has happened! It was supposed to be a once in a lifetime chance to live out a wild sexual fantasy, he, my Jim wasn't supposed to get hurt! Marc told me after we got into the car that he knew it was Jim. He told me that "he shouldn't have gotten in his way!"" Dee gave Linda her bag and her purse. She asked Dave to clean up the glass and put a makeshift cover over the broken window to keep the elements out and she asked him to check her key as the lock on the door failed to open.

Linda rushed upstairs to freshen up and change clothes with Dee on her heels. While she gargled and got out some warm clothes to wear Dee asked, "Well, how was it?"

"Dee how can you ask me that when my husband is laid up in the hospital seriously injured?" At least she had looked at Dee and wondered how she could be so incredulous and insensitive at a time like this and then wondered how she could've left him lying there for a night of fantasy sex. Her guilt finally manifested itself. "I need to get to the hospital." She asked, "Dee, I need you and Dave to pick the kids up from Mrs. Porter's! She must be going crazy about now."

"Linda, when we picked up our kids Mrs. Porter said that Jim arranged for them to be picked up last night."

Linda looked concerned and asked, "By whom? Where are they?"

"Linda, Mrs. Porter wouldn't tell us anything except that they're safe. Why don't you ask Jim when you get to the hospital? It's his fault. If he'd stayed in the club rather than bolt for the front door none of this would've happened. He tried to stop you from going. I don't know if he ran in the path of Marc's car on purpose or not because he did accuse Marc of trying to kill him."

Linda grabbed her bag, put on her coat and boots, and headed out the door. She jumped into her car and drove to the hospital. On the way her phone sync loaded up her phone messages. She had several from Marc. She listened as he told her to not tell anyone where she had spent the night and deny that they had ever met or knew one another. He told the police that he had been home alone last night, that his Range Rover had been stolen and he was nowhere near the club last night.

Linda remembered how wonderful the sex had been with Marc and how the news of Jim's injuries and their cause now left her racked with tremendous guilt. She had to get to him. She needed to find her kids and needed to make him understand. She had began sobbing and nearly ran a red light. She wasn't sure how she had made it safely to the hospital. When she arrived and asked for Jim's room number and condition, she was asked to wait in a small office near the security desk.

Once the door closed, she was locked into the room by a magnetic lock on the door triggered by security. It seems that one Angela Mitchell, attorney at law had awakened a judge on a Sunday to sign an order she had filed for an emergency order of protection from that judge. Having received said order she had it placed in the hands of hospital security in the likely event Linda showed up at the hospital. It seemed that Ms. Mitchell had major respect and serious chops within the legal community. Jim thought that judges, in my limited exposure with them, tended to be grumpy by nature on a good day. I later learned that this judge had been cornered on the second tee. I made a great choice in attorneys.

Linda was detained because she was wanted for questioning by the police in connection to the incident with her husband. When hospital security called the precinct regarding the protection order and Linda's arrival the police requested security detain her until they arrived. Security was instructed not to answer any questions or to question her. It was to be left to the detectives when they arrived. In addition, she was prohibited from being within 500 feet of her husband. They would inform Mrs. Andrews of the protection order and other things during her questioning.

Linda grew impatient and tried to leave the room and found the door locked. First, she was locked out of her house and now she was locked in this tiny room. She banged on the door repeatedly but to no avail. Officer Danny Franks was dispatched to the scene to secure her custody and told Mrs. Andrews she was being detained for questioning regarding the injuries her husband had received and that she needed to speak to the detectives when they arrived. It took Detective's Peters and Deveraux about an hour to arrive at the hospital.

However once the two detectives arrived at the hospital they came to see me first and fill me in on the details of the investigation to this point. "Mr. Andrews, we've had your wife detained downstairs and we are going to question her momentarily. We were able to contact the owner of the building next door as well as the manager of the bank across the street from the parking area and have obtained the footage from the security camera and an ATM at the bank. The camera captured Marc LaValliere and your wife exiting the rear door of the club and enter the Land Rover. The ATM camera captured Mr. LaValliere's vehicle as it struck you before it slammed into two parked cars. Your wife, however, was not visible inside the vehicle when LaValliere struck you."

I wondered what in the hell was Linda doing. Then it occurred to me and I screamed, "She was blowing the bastard!" I didn't realize that I had actually vocalized my thoughts until I saw the faces of the two detectives and the nurse that came flying into the room on the run wondering why I had screamed at the top of my lungs. Once she was satisfied as to my well-being, she admonished me and told me that I had disturbed the other patients. After she left Peters told me that they would return after they had questioned Linda. Before he left the room, Peters told me,

"Mr. Andrews. Jim." His eyes revealed his sympathy for my plight, "This is still unofficial but I think we have gathered sufficient evidence to make an arrest. I still need to question your wife. Do you want to see her afterwards?"

I thought about it for a second before I replied, "Only if you have determined for sure that that bastard is to be charged so I have the pleasure of telling her that her lover is going to prison." Peters nodded as he left the room. I needed to make him aware of what evidence I had collected and that it implemented the cheating whore as well. The pain was overwhelming by now so I pushed the plunger for a dose of morphine. As I lie there and waited for the pain to subside, I thought how my once happy life had changed so rapidly.

I was racked with a deep overwhelming pain from the knowledge that my wife was blowing the asshole as he tried to kill me after she abandoned me on what was supposed to be our special night. She knew what had happened to me or at least suspected as much as she had told Dee. This while she casually admitted that such suspicion didn't dissuade her from abandoning me to continue onto her fantasy tryst with the asshole. I needed to focus on the aftermath and what is best for my kids. I felt the pain subside as the medication did its job. I drifted off to sleep as I was physically and mentally exhausted.

Linda was mentally wrecked by the time she heard the door opening and as a man and a woman walked in and sat down. The man spoke to her, "Mrs. Andrews, I'm Detective Peters and his is my partner Detective Deveraux and we need to ask you a few questions regarding the attempt on your husband's life late last night outside Club Rideau."

Linda's eyes widened and she was visibly frightened. "Okay."

"Thank you, Mrs. Andrews. Can you tell me where you were at the time when your husband was struck?"

"Yes, I was in the rest room inside the club."

"Mrs. Andrews, your husband claims that you were in the company of Mr. Marc LaValliere most of the evening and that you went to the rest room with a friend, a Mrs. Dee Roberts and when she came back, she told your husband that you left the club with Mr. LaValliere for the evening and would return to your home in the morning. What reason would he have to lie Mrs. Andrews?"

Linda looked shaken but she didn't want to get Marc into trouble. It was the least she could do for the greatest fuck of her life. "Detective Peters, my husband wouldn't lie but he was mistaken. As for Mr. LaValliere, I've never even met him little alone danced or spent the night with him. As far as I know he wasn't even at Club Rideau that evening. I was nauseated due to eating too many spicy chicken wings and I was sick. By the time I returned to the table my husband had left the club."

Peters saw that she was shaken but determined to stick to her story. He was certain that she had cooked up this story with Marc LaValliere to lie and say that he was no where near the nightclub.

"Mrs. Andrews, if that is true why did it take you so long to arrive here at the hospital and why were you unreachable all night when the hospital tried to contact you regarding your husband and his condition?"

"I, I was in our hotel room at the Madison. My phone was dead and I didn't have the charger. I laid down waiting for Jim to return and I fell asleep. When I woke this morning he still wasn't there. I went home and found the locks changed and had to break into my own home. I found out from Dee that Jim had been hurt and that he thought I left the club with Marc LaValliere. That was ridiculous, I never even met him but by that time it was too late. I tried to locate my children but I couldn't. So, I changed into warmer clothes and came right to the hospital and was promptly ushered into this room and locked in!"

He wanted to give her enough rope to hang herself plus he wanted more evidence. So, he changed tactics and said, "Mrs. Andrews, I'm sorry for that. We asked the hospital security to detain you so we could chat with you. You must be tired and hungry. Can we get you something to eat?"

Devereaux gave him a strange look but Linda seemed to relax and seemed a bit more trusting and said, "Yes, thank you detective, a sandwich and coffee would be nice."

"Coming right up Mrs. Andrews. Lana will get you something from the cafeteria."

The detectives left the room and immediately Deveraux asked, "Andy, what gives with the kid glove treatment? We caught her lying through her teeth!"

"Lana, I want to nail her along with LaValliere. She has lied to us but she isn't aware of what we know and what evidence we've collected. I want to get a warrant to dump both her phone and LaValliere's and see what else we can find and use it against her. Also, I want to speak with Jim Anderson again."

"Sorry Andy, I should've known you had an angle to work and I want to nail the bitch as much as you. She left a bad taste in my mouth and gives decent women a bad name. I'm on my way to grab her food. Good luck with the warrants."

Andy Peters watched as his partner disappeared down the hallway toward the cafeteria. He watched the way her ass moved. Her cheeks moved up and down and swayed side to side as well in unison with her hips. He knew the department frowned upon opposite sex partners fraternizing and he supposed same sex partners as well. However, it was becoming harder to resist making a move on her.

He brought himself back to the present and he called Judge Warren regarding his warrants. The judge agreed to allow the phone dumps. He knew forensics was going over the Range Rover with a fine-toothed comb. He hoped that there would be some type of DNA evidence to place Linda Anderson inside that Land Rover. He decided to make charging her a priority and wanted to make an airtight case for the D.A. going to trial, a case that he hoped resulted in a conviction. He phoned forensics and told them to dump the cell phones and that the warrants were being signed and faxed as they spoke.

Andy then went upstairs to Jim Andrews's room and found him sound asleep. He hated to wake the man but felt it important enough to do so. "Mr. Andrews? Jim, I need to talk to you."

Groggily Jim opened his eyes. His mind foggy from his all too brief slumber and from the morphine he recently had taken. "yes, detective?"

"Please call me Andy. May I call you Jim?"

Jim nodded in the affirmative as he tried to clear his mind.

"Jim, I have spoken with your wife. She has lied to us about the events last night. She claimed she never met LaValliere nor did she dance with him. She has claimed she remained in the club the whole time and was violently ill in the bathroom when you were struck. She further asserted that she returned to the room at the Madison where she fell asleep while waiting for you to return unaware of your being hurt until late this morning. She claimed her phone died."

Jim's anger surfaced as he told Peters, "That's funny Andy. Dee Roberts told me not to bother to check the bathroom because she had left with that asshole. I left in hopes of confronting her in the parking lot before she left with the asshole since she had snuck out the backdoor. You have video of her exiting the Range Rover immediately after the bastard used it while attempting kill me. I have video evidence of her this morning in a Mercedes kissing the asshole and sucking his cock in our driveway in the middle of the morning! That bitch! She is more concerned with her lover's reputation and his availability to fuck her than she was and is regarding my wellbeing and my very life itself! Imagine what my neighbors thought of that little stunt and what if God forbid, my kids were home or the neighborhood children saw her little performance!"

A big smile broke out on Andy's face and as he said, "Jim you need to forward me that video!"

Jim broke out in a grin that would put the Cheshire cat to shame, "I forgot to mention that I also recorded her telling her friend that she recognized my suit and knew it was me there on the sidewalk. She went on to mention that the bastard told her after they exited the Land Rover that he had hit me before the two parked cars and that I shouldn't have gotten in his way. He detailed that he arranged for the deletion of the security tapes at Club Rideau and provided hush money to take care of any witnesses and staff that were privy to the truth. He called for a car to get out of there and she admitted that even though she knew for a fact it was me on that sidewalk she didn't want to ruin her fantasy fuck on "her special night!"