February Sucks

Story Info
Another version of Anderson tale.
11.4k words
3.73
41k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozdogmz01
ozdogmz01
50 Followers

I would like to thank GoergeAnderson for allowing us to write a different ending to his great story. Here is mine. I made some changes and started the story after Linda left the nightclub.

+++++++++

"Where is Linda Dee?"

"She left the club."

"She went to the hotel room already."

"No, she left with Marc."

I got up angry. Walking to the back of the club where the VIP section area was at I could hear the group I was with calling my name to come back to the table but I ignored them. As I got to the entrance a security employee stepped in front of me stopping me

"What can I help you with?"

"I'm looking for someone."

"Who?"

"Mark LaVlliere."

"Everyone's looking for Marc LaVlliere, this is a private area you don't belong here so leave."

I had to think fast. I could take this guy down, but there would be more after him, and then there would be no way I could get Linda back if she was back in that room. Putting up my hands I said, "sorry Mark called and had me do a last-minute project for him, I just finished it and wanted to give him the codes he would need."

"Cool give them to me and I will give them to him."

"Sorry, can't do that. I could get fired for that. Its codes to his private house security cameras. He had me set up some live feed so that the people in there could view something he was doing at his house tonight."

"Man they are some sick mother fuckers." he gave me a disgusting look. "Well, it's too late Marc already left."

"Okay, then I will just save it for next time. Looks like the party in there isn't going so good for the owner of the football team." I say as I look over the shoulder of the security guy. I can see Harold Draach the owner of the team shaking his head. Everyone is consoling him and then shaking the hand of another man standing next to him.

He looks into the room and then back to me "Yea Mr. Draach lost the bet tonight."

"What bet?"

"John the owner of the Ultimate Club and Draach have this bet going. They bet how many dances it takes before the married woman Marc picks to leave the club so he can fuck her. Today Draach said less than three John said more than three. She did five."

"How much was the bet?"

"Two dollars."

"It almost didn't happen she was about to go back to her husband but that girlfriend she was with talked her into it. It took her almost fifteen minutes to do it. She finally told her that she would make sure her husband would be taken care of."

At that point, I was trying to keep it together. Linda had left. I looked at my phone. "Hey got to go just got another call" I turned and looked for a placed to make a call. I sent a text to Linda

'Dee gave you bad advice.'

Now my mind went into overdrive. They had cameras here. Was the security system also hooked up to the WiFi? Fast check, pulling my phone out and running some quick hacking programs, and bang I was in. Making a quick call to Tom. "I need you to link to my phone."

"Okay got it"

"Okay start to download all the data from that hard drive. I have a clip that I want you to save and then use to identify some people. The owner of the club John Trent. Harold Draach owner of the Fleet football team. The others in the room need to be identified. We can do that later with my sister."

"Okay will do boss."

"I also want you to send a team to Mark LaVlliere's house and hack into his security system. Then start recording all video from his cameras. I need this done asap."

"okay will have a team there also."

"Thanks, Tom and send all videos to my sister."

Time to call my sister Alice. This was going to be a hard call she loved Linda. Now I was about to turn my sister loose on her. Alice is one hard-hitting divorce lawyer. "Hi, Alice. I need your help." I then told her everything that happened and that Linda had left with Marc to fuck him. The line was silent all I could hear was some heavy breathing.

"Jim I am so sorry. What do you want to do? "Alice finally said her voice cracked with her emotion.

"I want you to serve Linda with divorce papers tonight at Marc's house. You tell me what else I should do."

"Okay, I am going to go for blood here Jim. First, we evict Linda and take away custody since she abandoned you and the children. I have a judge I can call we can do right now. I can send a team over to your house now and have all of Linda's things out of the house and packed into her car in under a half-hour. We will leave it parked in the driveway so she can get it. Next, you give up your custody of the children to mom and dad. I will have them take them out of the city and then when they get passports out of the country.

This is going to get very ugly Jim. Marc has many fans. They are going to hate you and your family. You don't want your children to get in the middle of all this. We are also going to sue Marc, the owner of the club, and the football team. All of them will be getting served tonight. I will also have the club shut down tonight. I know someone in A.T.F. that has been trying to shut that club down.

Then we go after all the sponsors. You said that Tom has a video, I will send a team over and as we identify the people in the room they get sued. How about the woman that talked Linda into going with Marc?"

"Right now leave her to me. If she doesn't play nice with me then I will turn her over to you. Go for blood Alice. Tom already knows what you will need. He is also sending a team to Marc's house. Thank you, Alice. "

"Let me know when you leave the club. I don't want you there when they raid it okay"

"I will let you know."

I walked back to the table. Everyone was still there. No one wanted to look at me. "So Dee can you explain to me why you told my wife to go have sex with another man was okay?"

"Come on man it's a one-night fantasy." Dave answered" you must have one. Everyone has one. Phil, you have one. You have one to right Helen."

I looked at Dave then at Phil and Helen. Dee still would not look at me. "Okay let me get this straight you are okay with your wives having a free pass for a fantasy fuck and you want me to be okay with it."

They all looked away and nodded yes and I thought bullshit. I called a waitress over and asked for a pen and some napkins. I then took the napkins and wrote out

I Phil give Helen a hall pass to have a fantasy sex pass without any repercussions

I Dave give Dee a hall pass to have a fantasy sex pass without any repercussions

I then passed the napkins to Phil and Dave "sign them." they looked at me like men about to be executed." you said that you were okay with it." they took the pen and signed the napkins. I took both napkins.

"Okay Dee and Helen get your things its time to leave." They both looked at me and gave a nervous chuckle. Phil sat up straight in his chair and Dave just gave me a dirty look. I turned to look at Dee and said." You promised Linda that you would do anything to keep me happy if she went to go fuck Marc,"

"Jim, my husband. "Dee pointed at Dave

"Dee you did tell Linda that you had a fantasy about having sex with me. You also told her that you would do anything to keep me happy tonight. Helen, you also have told Linda that you had a fantasy about having sex with me so here are both your chances. You both have signed hall passes and Linda did tell Dee to do anything to keep me happy tonight so she could go get fucked by Marc. Now all of you thought it was okay to have a fantasy hall pass."

I stood up taking the hall passes turned to Dee and extended my hand. Dee looked at it and then at Dave. Dave looked away. Dee stood up and walked over to me. She was breathing hard and her nipples had turned hard. She turned her back to her husband looked into my eyes and kissed me on my lips.

Helen was next. A tear came down her cheek. She got up and came to me. Dee took her hand and embraced her. They wrapped their arms around each other and started to walk to the front exit of the club. I turned to look at the two men still sitting at the table but they both had their heads down.

Once outside I directed them to cross the street to the hotel that I had planned to stay with Linda for our night of fun. In the parking lot I noticed my sister's SUV, and one of my company's surveillance vans parked to one side. I texted my sister that I had left the club, was on my way to get my belonging at the hotel, and then heading home.

She gave me more instructions on what to do once I got home and what paperwork I had to sign that she would send to the hotel. She was a fast worker. I was glad she was on my side.

Once inside the hotel, we went up to my room. I started to pack all of my stuff in my bag when Dee spoke up. "What are you going to put Linda's things in?"

"Not my problem."

"you can't leave them"

"why not she left me"

"if you don't pack it I will," Dee said in a huff.

"knock yourself out." I threw her a trash bag.

"This is beautiful Jim," Helen said coming out of the bathroom holding the lingerie that Linda had bought for our special night. My heart went cold. At that moment it felt like someone had crushed all the life out of me.

"Keep it" I hissed trying to control the rage that had taken over my mind. "Let's go." I stormed to the door pulling my bag with me. Helen and Dee followed with Linda's belongings. At the front desk, I asked for the paperwork my sister had left for me. I signed it and then checked out.

On the way to the car, Helen stopped us as we passed a trash can. She took the lingerie and threw it in. Turning to me she kissed me and said "I saw the hurt in your eyes. I don't need it and I don't need to see you hurt any more than you already have been."

Opening the rear door for Helen she got in first. As Dee was walking by me to get in I took her and spun her around to face me. "You are going to start to make out with Helen as soon as I close the door. You will suck on her tits and go down on her and eat her cunt out. You will bring her close to having an orgasm over and over again but do not let her have one. Do you understand me?"

"Jim I don't do women" Dee started to say.

She started hissing as I brought my hands up and pinched her nipples hard and twisted them. Pushing her up against the vehicle I hissed into her face "you will do it and pretend to enjoy it or I will punish you far worse than I am going to do for destroying my family. Do you understand you fucking cunt."

The look of fear in her eye help ease some of the anger. She nodded her head but that would not be enough for me so I squeezed harder. "Yes, Jim."

"Yes Master" I hissed into her ear

"Yes Master"

I let her go and she fell against me. I lifted her face and then gave her a savage kiss and bit her lip. She moaned and started to dry hump me. I pushed her away from me and told her to get in the car. She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes and then got in. Closing the door I saw Dee take Helen into her arms.

I looked across the street at the club. The A.T.F. raid had begun. News camera crews had begun to show up. In the back seat, Helen was starting to groan and trying to stop Dee's advancements. I heard the sound of a zipper and then the rustling of clothes. Helen's groans became loader then her bra came flying up to the front seat.

"Dee, no, I don't do women... Oh man, that feels so good... Oh shit, I think I'm going to cum... No, wait why are you stopping Dee." Helen whined

"You said you didn't do women," Dee commented

"I think this time I will make an exception," Helen said seductively.

"Hmm, maybe but you will have to suck on my nipple first."

"Like this," Helen said then took Dee's nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. Dee groaned and pulled Helen's face into her breast. She then reached down and pushed Helen's panties down. When Helen felt what Dee was doing she raised her bottom so that Dee could slip them off her.

"Yes that's good now what would you like me to do?"

"Make me cum."

Dee bite down on Helen's right nipple and then sucked on it hard" Like this?"

"Oh" Helen arched her back and pulled Dee into her breast. She tried to push her fingers inside her sex but Dee caught her hands and pulled them behind her back.

"If you try and touch yourself again I won't make you make you cum and I will punish you,"

Dee told Helen in a stern voice. A few seconds later I heard a slap and a yelp from Helen. She must have thought Dee's threat had not been real. Next came some begging from Helen and a promise to do anything that Dee wanted as long as Dee would make Helen cum.

"Place your hands behind your back and if you touch yourself again I will slap your pussy even harder you understand?"

"yes"

"yes what?" Dee reached up and twisted Helen's nipple hard

"yes mistress"

"Now first we don't need these anymore." a few seconds later Helen's panties landed up on the front seat next to her bra. "oh my your pussy is very wet for someone that doesn't do women." Helen groaned "does my finger feel good going inside you?"

"Yes, kiss me" Helen moans started to become intense as Dee started to kiss her. "yes like that keep doing that and I will cum soon"

"Not yet my pet," Dee said and removed her fingers from Helen's pussy.

Helen whimpered and cried out "no that's not fair I was so close... Dee, what are you doing? Where are you going? Wait, stop, just use your fingers. Oh god, Dee, your tongue feels so good... Om my that feels so much better than your fingers."

I could hear Helen moan deep in her throat. She was coming close to having an orgasm and then Dee would skillfully pull away. Helen was thrashing away in the backseat but Dee would not let her find her release. Once we got to my house I would give her what she wanted.

I pulled my vehicle into the garage. I noticed Linda's car parked outside fully loaded with her possessions. I closed the door and made sure it was locked. I opened the back door to my SUV and helped Helen out of the back seat. Her dress was down around her waist. She did not attempt to bring it up to cover her naked breasts.

Once standing outside the vehicle she let the dress fall to the floor. Now I had a full view of her naked form. She had c cup breast with her nipples hard and erect from Dee's attention. I looked down at her firm tummy and then her dark blonde pubic hair closely trimmed around her swollen pussy lips. I pulled her to me and kissed her cupping her ass cheeks. She melted into me and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled her to one side and helped Dee out. Her top was down and her D cup breast was impressive. I reached out and played with each nipple before I sucked each one into my mouth. Dee purred and pulled me in for a kiss.

Going to the back of the SUV I got the bags out and picked up Helen's dress from the floor. I had them follow me into the house. Once inside the, I turned some music on. "Helen dances with Dee and takes her clothes off. I am going to get some drinks for us" When I left the room Helen was taking Dee's dress off.

I placed the bottle of water on the table by the couch and gave each lady a glass of wine. I lead Dee to the couch and had her sit. "Spread your legs open Dee." I then had Helen stand in front of Dee facing her." kneel in front of Dee." Helen looked at me shock on her face and fear. I kissed her. "do as I say.."

She got down on her knees. I pushed her forward until she was on Dee. Her mouth was level with her breasts. "Suck on her breasts, Helen." Helen brought her hands up and took each breast and started to fondle them and then suck on Dee's left breast.

Taking Dee's legs I scissor crossed them over Helen's back. I took off my clothes and positioned myself behind Helen. Taking a small tube of lubricant I applied some on the head of my erect penis. I then pressed myself against the opening to Helen's opening and rubbed around spreading the lubricant. Once that was done I centered myself on her opening.

Leaning down over Helen I kissed Dee and said "Hold her tight Dee, don't let her get away from you no matter how hard she tries." I felt Dee's legs squeeze tight around Helen's waist. Then wrapping my arms around Helen's chest I pushed in with all I had.

Helen's body reacted to my invasion by clamping on tight. I got about eight of my eleven-inch penis into her pussy before her muscles clamped down. She tried to move forward but I held her in place. She then tried to lift but Dee's legs kept her in place. A spasm ripped thru her pussy and she started to wail as a tremendous orgasm hit her. She kept bucking and arching her back trying to throw us off her but we held her. Another inch went in and I felt the entrance of her cervix.

Her wail came from deep inside her chest. I kept pushing in and could feel her cervix begin to open up to let me in. She tried two more times to pump up and away from us and then went limp. Once that happened her cervix opening relaxed and my cock slid into her body. I looked down to where we were connected and could see that I was inside her. I pulled out and pump her a few times but she did not respond.

I pulled out and had Dee release her. Picking her up I lay her on the couch next to us. She was out cold. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her. "Get on your knees Dee your next." She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. She kissed me and then turned and got on her knees.

I picked up the tube of lube and squeezed some out. I applied it to Dee's anus and she jumped "That's the wrong hole."

"That's the hole I am going to use."

"No, I don't anal."

"You will."

"No Jim I don't even let my husband do that to me."

"Yes, I know. You see Dee, I didn't want my wife fucking other men, but you talked her into it. You didn't even talk to me about it to see what it would do to my marriage and family. So now I get to make a choice that makes an impact on your life, and you don't have a say in it. Now you have to give up something you did not want to do. The choice I make is to fuck you in the ass as payment for sending my wife to fuck that jock asshole."

"Jim" her voice held fear and anxiety.

Hearing the fear and anxiety in her voice made the dominant side of myself try and take over. It took all my self-control to rein it in. My ego had taken a beating today and it wanted to lash out at her for what she had done to me and my children.

Closing my eyes I could see myself pushing Dee down to her knees. Taking my cock and ramming it into her ass without any lubricant. I could hear her cry from the pain as I tore into her. Then I would pull out and ram myself back in. I would press her down as she tried to get away as I would pull back and ram back into her. Just thinking of doing so much pain to her made me so hard it hurt.

Then I felt a warm hand touch my cock and I gasped and almost came. I opened my eyes and saw Helen holding my cock. She pulled my face to her and we kissed. Taking the lube from my hand she opened it and used some to lubricate my cock. Then moving my hand away from Dee's rear opening she squeezed some lubricant onto her rosebud.

Using her index finger she spread it around her opening then started to insert her finger inside her hole. Dee moaned as her finger started to slide in. Dee's body went tense when Helen's finger reached her second knuckle and Helen stopped her progress. Dee was panting and moaning.

When Dee relaxed Helen pushed her finger in deeper. Soon it was all the way in. More lube was used and another finger went in. Once Dee got used to having two fingers inside her Helen started to pump them in and out of her slowly. I reached between Dee's legs and found her clit. Rolling it around two of my fingers Dee started to humping into Helen's fingers. Soon her moans got more vocal. She was building her way to an orgasm.

I get myself behind her and get ready to enter her. Helen took hold of me and rubbed me up and down Dee's slit. Then she positioned me at the entrance of Dee's anus. She pulled her fingers out and I pushed in. The head of my dick disappeared into her, and she gasped. Dee shuddered and went into her orgasm. Her body arched, and she started to push back hard. I caught her and held her in place.

ozdogmz01
ozdogmz01
50 Followers