February Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three days my sister was there in the morning and Helen would take care of me in the evenings. I started to build my strength, but still needed help getting in and out of bed. The doctor came in and ordered that I start physical therapy the next morning.

The morning of my first day of physical therapy I woke up to two women in a heated argument. Dee was in my room and had her back to me. This was the first time I had seen her since that night. What and why was she here.

Keeping my eyes closed I listened in on the argument.

"Look this is the only time I can see Jim." Dee pleaded

"I am sorry mam but my orders say he must be up in the P/T area at this time," Cindy said

"Can I go with him"

"No mam, against hospital rules. You can wait for her in his room till he is done."

"How long will that be?"

"It should be two hours or less all up to Mr. Carlisle."

At this point, Dee got mad and left the room. I opened my eyes and looked at my nurse. I could tell she did not like Dee.

"Thank you," I told her

"Your sister told us never to leave you alone with her again," she said as she looked down at me

"Again?"

"Yes, this is not the first time she has been here, last time you were still in a coma. Come on we have to take you to your P/T." Cindy said as she helped me out of my bed and into a wheelchair. We got to the elevator and the doors opened. Helen was in it.

"Where are you going in your fancy hot-rod stud?" Helen said

"P/T, nurse Cindy here is going to torture me," I told Helen

"Okay then I will go wait in your room," Helen said

"No, come with us," Cindy said

"Wow you must rate she just told Dee couldn't come but you can." when I said Dee's name Helen's face lost all its jovial manner.

"Was she ever alone with Jim?" Cindy shook her head no. Helen got in the elevator and we started to go to P/T. She took her phone out and made a call.

"Hi Alice, Dee was here... Cindy was in the room with Jim and she says that she was not alone with him... She left before I got here so I did not see her or know why she came... Yes, I will stay with him till you come... Okay, love you bye."

"Helen, what is going on?" I asked her.

"I will tell you once we are back in your room. Too many people in here. Some of the things I will tell you will want to keep private." she told me as we walked into the therapy area. For the next hour, Cindy and Helen kept me busy.

Back in my room, they helped me into a special chair so I could take a shower. Helen helped me dress then we ate a small lunch.

"First I need you to know that some of the things I will tell you might make you mad at me, and your sister. I want you to hear everything I have to tell you before you do anything okay."

"I can't promise what I might or might not do until I hear what you have to say, Helen. So far you have been there for me so I don't think you would do anything to intentionally hurt me."

"The night of the club Linda was not the target that Marc was going to go after, I was. Dave changed it that night something you did to him made him want to humiliate you, so he texted Marc to pick Linda instead of me.

Marc and Dave had been dorm buddies at U.L.L. Dave and Dee also meet at the university. Nobody knew that. The three of them had a fetish for finding married couples and stealing away one of the spouses for some fun. They got their thrills by humiliating one of the two.

When Marc became famous it got simple for them. Dee and Dave would befriend married couples like you and Linda and me and Phil. We would do things and they would get us to trust them then they would take us to the club.

Then Marc would be there he would come in dance with her and then take her out the back door. They would record the rejected husband crying and trying to find where his wife may have gone. Then taking her back home would also be recorded.

Now I found out about it after you got attacked and almost killed. Dee was pissed. You see you had screwed them big time.

Remember Dave and Phil had been arrested and were in jail. Dave had screwed up big time. He already had a drug charge that he had made an adjudication deal. Now less than four months later he is arrested again for the same thing. He is looking at some big prison time and Dee knew it that's why she was so pissed.

I couldn't find Phil, but not for the same reason. We had been fighting for almost a month. Dave had gotten Phil to use drugs and I did not like it. I had asked him to stop and he said he had, but I found some weed about a month before the night we went to the club. He had a friend bail him out of jail and was hiding at his house so I could not find him and yell at him for being arrested for having drugs on him.

Dee asked me out for lunch two days after you got attacked. She told me that she was thinking about divorcing Dave and maybe going after you now that Linda was going to be history. That's when she said I can't believe that I stayed with those two idiots this long. One has us looking for married pussy and doesn't know how to fuck it and the other one can't get it up half the time.

I can see why Linda didn't want to go with that short fuse idiot. If I hadn't had that special mix for her drink she may never have left the club with him. Now I just hope that crazy asshole didn't do any permanent damage to Jim.

My blood went cold when I heard her say that. After lunch, I called your sister and told her everything. That's when we started to re-look over all the tapes from the club that you had downloaded. We also hacked back into Marc's house and then into Dee's and Dave's house.

We found evidence of them doing this to six other couples at that club. We still have no proof that Dee drugged Linda but we believe that is what happened.

I have kept Linda updated on how you are. She cried when I told her that you asked for her when you woke up from your coma."

Taking it all in it made me feel sick. When she started to talk about Linda I almost had her stop but then I did let her keep going. When I heard that she may have been drugged I closed my eyes and could feel tears go down my face. I had been so cruel to her that last night. Then I thought I have been here months and she has not been here once.

"So she cried, funny, but how long have I been here and I have yet to see her come to see me," I said contemptuously.

The slap I received was not expected and stung. Helen's eyes blazed with anger, her skin was red in her rage. "You ass. Three days after she had sex with Marc she had herself tested for S.T.D.'s. She came up positive. That's when she tried to kill herself. She has been in a hospital since then trying to get her life back together. She didn't know that she was drugged. She thought she did what she did on her own. It messed with her mind. I still have to tell her that I had sex with you. I know it will probably end my friendship with her."

"Why was this kept from me?" my voice was cold

"Linda said to wait till you got better before you were told." my sister said from the door

"No more secrets from me understood," I said my voice was back to normal. Turning to look at Helen I said. "I am sorry Helen. I want to see Linda."

Helen kissed me said goodbye and left to go tell Linda what I had said. My sister stayed with me till dinner time, and then Tom came in to spend the night with me. The doctors and nurses came in and checked in from time to time. At some point, I fell asleep for the night.

My sister had morning duty and Helen took over after lunchtime. She was telling me how Linda was doing when a young man knocked at the room door

"Helen Preston?"

"Yes," Helen responded.

"You have been served." he took his phone and took a picture and left.

Helen looked at the papers and then tossed them on the tray by her purse.

"Helen are you okay."

"Yea."

"You need anything? Should I call my sister?"

"No I am fine I will call her later. I knew this was coming. I was going to fill it next week anyway. There was no way he was going to stay with me anyway."

"Why?"

"I'm pregnant"

"wait why would he leave the woman that was going to have his child?"

"it's not his child. The last time we had sex was a month before that night at the club."

It took a few seconds to sink in. The child was mine. I held out my hand. She shook her head no.

"You and Linda have to try and fix your marriage. I will find a place nearby and you will be in our child's life. Our friendship will be up to what Linda can live with. I am leaving now and going to see Linda. I am going to tell her about us and the baby. This may be the last time we will be alone but it will not be the last time that I will see you." crying she came to the bed and kissed me then she left the room. Less than an hour Tom came into the room and spent the night.

+++++++++

Walking into the room Helen saw Linda sitting reading an Ipad. She walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She then sat in the chair next to Linda and turned to look at her. The look Linda gave her today was different. Gone was the warm welcome friendly smile. In its place was a cold look of she-wolf about to defend its territory.

At first, Helen was puzzled at this change in Linda's attitude towards her. Then she looked down at her hands and saw she no longer had her wedding rings on. She remembered she had taken them off in her car and left them with the divorce papers. Yes, Linda would see me as a threat and a rival to Jim and her family.

"Hello, Linda I hope you are doing good today." Linda only nodded to my statement "Jim had another good day with his therapy. I told him about your progress." again all she did was a nod

"Linda the night you came home after you had been with Marc you asked Jim who was in the house with him. He answered that Dee was. He only gave you part of the truth. I was also there. I also had sex with Jim that night.

I know I did not have to tell you this but if you and Jim are going to have a chance at saving your marriage I think you both need to know the whole truth about what happened that night. Today I told Jim about Dave, Dee, Marc, the drugs, and what they did to you.

There is also something else I need to tell you that will change how our lives go on from here. When I had sex with Jim I did not use protection and now I am pregnant. It is Jim's baby. I know because I have not had sex with Phil for almost three months. I am about two months pregnant. The only man I have had sex with since then has been Jim. I have not slept with him since then or my husband.

I am going to keep the baby and find a place close to where your family will live so Jim will be able to be in the child's life. Jim will be there to the birth of the child and he will have as many visitation rights as he wants. I will not keep his child from him.

You will dictate how much time and what type of friendship I can have with Jim. I do not want to impose or damage any chance you have at repairing your relationship with Jim." when I finished I sat back and waited for her response.

Linda looked down to the floor and then she looked at me "I have known about you and Jim for some time. Dee told me. She thought that it would drive a wedge between us.

I cant keep you away from Jim. If I do that he will only resent me and that will only destroy any chance I would have to be with him.

The baby you carry will be a problem, but I don't think your plan will work. I can only see problems and your child will be slighted. The three of us will have to come up with a better plan.

I was told that I will be released tomorrow, can I ask that you pick me up and take me to see Jim. Then we can all talk about what we need to do about our future."

I nodded my head. Standing I went kissed her cheek and walked out.

+++++++++

I was sitting in my bed when there was a knock on my door. A few seconds later Helen walked in and behind her was Linda. Linda had lost weight but she was still a beautiful woman. Linda saw me and stopped. I could see tears in her eyes.

Helen looked at her and said, "I think I need to leave the two of you alone."

Before Helen could leave the room Linda grabbed her hand and said, "No, you stay. There will be no more secrets, and no more games. Too many people have been hurt by everything that has happened in the past few months." she then walked over to my bed bringing Helen with her.

"I am sorry for what I did to you. I take full responsibility for everything that has happened to us." When I tried to stop her she placed her other hand over my mouth, "she let me finish. I made choices that could change all our lives.

I promised that night that only you would be my special man and I broke that promise. When Marc asked me to dance I had options. I could have asked you to release me from my promise, or I could have told him no. I made a selfish choice.

When he asked me to go back to his house for sex I told him, no, and I went back to our table. I should have told you and then left the club with you. I knew at that point that I had already hurt you. You were in pain and angry.

I was in a euphoric state. I wasn't ready to come down from that high. I didn't want to own up to what I had done to you. Dee was looking at me with envy in her eyes. I had to brag to her about the feeling and what Marc had wanted to do to me.

What I did not know was that she already knew and had set all this up. I had let my guard down. I thought she was safe. I had no idea that all this was being done to destroy the man I loved. She drugged me knowing I would never leave with Marc and that was the only way I would go.

After that night I was lost. I know in my mind, I had no intention of having sex with Marc yet it happened. How had I talked into sleeping with him? Had I had too much to drink? Then when the test for S.T.D.s came back positive went into depression. I don't think I wanted to take my life. Now I know that one of the side effects of the drug that I was given also increases suicide thoughts in people that take it.

Then there is you Jim. With all, I did you still tried to protect me. Even the night when I came back to the house. You told me to hide so that no one would try and harm me as they did to you. Somehow you found a way to turn the tables to destroy the people that tried to humiliate and destroy you.

You protected Helen. Which was a good thing for me. I needed a friend. I can see why you did. Marc, Dee, and Dave would have used her and discarded her like trash. We used her also. Only it came with a price." Linda took my hand and placed it on Helen's midsection, then she placed her hand over mine." this baby will want for nothing. If Jim wants me back as his wife you will move in with us. Your baby will be born and the three of us will raise it together. It will have two mothers and one father. If he does not want me back then I ask that you love my children as yours I will take a place nearby and visit as the courts say I can." when Linda finished tears came down her cheeks freely.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I placed her wedding ring back on her finger and held her as she sobbed in my arms. Helen held her and cried also. We stayed like that for some time. We heard some noise from outside the door and then Dee barged in. She looked at us. I took Linda's hand with her wedding ring brought it to my lips and kissed it. Then I placed my hand on Helen's tummy, I rubbed it and mouthed the words 'my baby' to Dee. Her eyes went wide she turned and left the room.

++++++++++

Epilogue

Two years since that night of the club. We bought a six hundred acre ranch in West Texas. The six of us wanted to get away from all the media. After we settled with all the law suites we walked away with over forty million dollars.

The Ultimate Club was sold but the new owner had no idea how to run it and it soon went under. To this date, it is still closed.

Mrs. Draach had all the money in the marriage and a nasty prenup. When a video was sent to her of Harold doing the dirty with a cheerleader from the team she kicked him out of the house and divorced him leaving him with very little. She sold the NFL team and moved back to France. He moved to Las Vegas where he lost most of his money on a casino venture build that went bust.

Dee divorced Dave who is serving fifteen years for his drug conviction. She moved in with Marc and when he was traded to a team in California she went with him. She only stayed with him for two months before she found someone that could take care of her needs.

After Dee left him Marc Tried to pick up a married woman. Her husband was not amused. When he caught them trying to go out the back door Marc was shot four times. Two times in the head and one for each ball. Marc was dead before he made it to the hospital.

Helen was a blessing for Linda and me. She helped rebuild our lives. She gave birth to a girl she named Samantha after her mother.