February Sucks Alt End Wrong Wife

Story Info
Jim was the X president of an outlaw biker gang.
6.9k words
3.43
32.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

February Sucks: The wrong wife alt ending

by Buster2U

This is another ending to the great George Anderson story that has shocked and been discussed so many other times. Please read the original story by George Anderson first if you have not already, to understand the situation.

the link below:

https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks

Originally, when I first read "February Sucks" by George Anderson it opened my eyes. What George Anderson said about a faithful and loving wife suddenly leaving her husband for a night of wild passion with a celebrity and expecting her husband to just accept it, really shocked me. I had never before even realized something like that could ever happen.

How could a loving wife leave her husband behind for a night of sexual adventure with a celebrity if she knows her Hubby loves and treasures her? Hubby would be traumatized beyond belief. Sharing her body, her husband's treasure, and her lovemaking would destroy her husband. Most would think a wife would realize that. The idea that afterward, she could just make up with her husband seems naïve, if not Ludacris.

What if that happened to me? What would I do? How would I feel? Being an ex-biker, I thought I'd write my version of what could happen if Jim had been a biker like me.

Like the Great Saddle Tramp says, "This is my world, and anything can happen". Not all Bikers are outlaws and ignore the law, but the ones that are outlaws are usually very dangerous.

****Remember this is Fiction, NOT a Docu-ama*******

Note: My wife thought 100 bikers in a club was a lot, but she has NEVER even seen 1 outlaw biker either. She has no idea what evil lurks out there in the world. I have because I've been there.

************************************************

This version picks up right where Dee has gone to the bathroom with Linda and then returns by herself...

"I'm back", Dee smirks, feeling proud of herself, as she wiggles her ass for everyone's enjoyment, and bends over to sit down.

"Dee where is Linda?" inquires Jim.

"Linda is a big girl, don't worry about her Jim" Dee says brushing off Jim's concern.

"What the hell do you mean by that crap Dee?" demands Jim.

"She will be back to you tomorrow. Linda Loves you and knows you love her very much."

"What bullshit is that?" Jim says as he immediately jumps up heading for the women's bathroom at a brisk pace with steel determination. Dee quickly jumps up and hangs onto Jim's arm in an attempt to stop Jim, as he inadvertently drags her halfway across the dance floor.

Approaching the woman's bathroom Jim opens the door.

"Linda are you in there? Linda, where are you?"

No answer from inside, Jim looks around and sees a nearby back door to the parking lot. Jim realizes Linda may have left through these doors.

Quickly rushing through the area, he mistakenly ignores some very large men standing around. Jim gets to the glass exterior doors just in time to see Linda getting into a red Maserati while Marc LaValliere holds the passenger side door for her.

Suddenly Jim is pummeled with heavy punches and kicks. Regardless of Jim's training, he is attacked unexpectantly with various weapons. Unfortunately, Jim is quickly knocked out and dragged outside so other patrons won't notice him.

Several minutes later Jim wakes up and rubs his head to clear it. Thinking that it feels like every inch of his body is hurting from the beating. Jim checks for his cell phone and hits a number for John Jr, when he answers the music is loud, but Jim manages to speak.

.

"Brazos, Brother, Brazos" (secret club code for EMERGENCY, DIRE EMERGENCY!} the loud music quickly goes silent as John Jr goes into another area.

John Jr says, "Where are you, Jim?"

Groaning, Jim says "I'm behind the ballroom of the Madison Hotel. I have been worked over by several very large guys"

"We are on our way! Hang on Brother"

Fifteen minutes later the roar of 100 outlaw motorcycles can be heard off in the distance. Running red lights, the pack didn't even slow down through the city. There might as well have been lightning bolts shooting up into the sky as well for all the destruction that would soon follow.

Moments later loud outlaw motorcycles and several cars come into view as they circle the area and roar down the driveway behind the Madison. Jim is quickly found, and Carola jumps out with a blanket, covers Jim to reduce shock, and then lays Jim's head between her beautiful breasts, holding him safely.

Jim is attended by two actual ER nurses club member spouses Lita, Tito's old lady, and Carola, Shawn's old lady. Meanwhile, Jim is surrounded by some very pissed-off bikers looking for whoever did this to Jim.

As the two nurses check Jim's vitals and assess their beloved ex-President's injuries, John Jr speaks quietly to Jim to find out what happened. Jim's story has John Jr seething and judgment time is coming. Someone is going to pay for this insult and pay big time. Hurting or insulting a member can be a capital crime against this biker gang

Jim is carefully and gently picked up and put into the back seat of one of the warm cars. Carola stays with Jim, cradling his head to her enhanced breasts, and waits for events to unfold. Lita is watching Jim's vitals very carefully.

John Jr is the current President of this local chapter of this biker gang, one of the worst mother fucking outlaw motorcycle gangs in the country. As Club Chapter President, John Jr commands a lot of respect and power. Anyone in the gang not following or disobeying his order could go to a club trial and even be executed.

John Jr gives a command to the dozen or so prospects and club members standing there near him to follow Johnny Hobbs into the building.

The crew immediately brings out the four big, cocky, NFL football players that were still standing just inside the doors. #1 has a bad limp and holding his arm. #2 is still holding his throat. #3 and #4 are not notably damaged but they are all held at gunpoint and continue to have defiant expressions on their faces.

John Jr. asks, "What happened to Jim?" No answer, falsely believing they were in no real danger. "Zip-Tie this mother fucker to that Post right there, Then zip-tie the hands of the rest of them behind their back."

Quickly Johnny Hobbs and Shawn drag #1 over to a vertical beam and zip-tie his hands around it, prospects zip-tie the others.

John Jr then walks over to Jim and the two nurses and quietly speaks to Lita. Lita then brings her medical bag over to #1 and pulls down his pants and underwear. The football guy's eyes all get big as saucers.

John Jr then explains "You football guys think you are so tough. Well, let us see how you like losing your nuts. #1 will be first. Oh, and don't worry about the blood loss. Our woman here is a real ER nurse from General Hospital. She knows all about castrating a man, and frankly, I am sure she enjoys doing it."

While they are still able to see what Lita is doing, she makes a big show of pulling out different items that might be used in an operation. Lastly picking up a scalpel. Once they see it John Jr says, "better turn around and face me guys, this isn't going to be pretty." The bikers all struggle to resist laughing because they know what is going on. After all, this is far from the first time doing this.

The football captives are now standing with their backs to the scene. They can only go by what they are hearing now. She double-checks the zip tie on #1's hands. Then Lita reaches for his testicles and says to #1 "This is going to sting a little, better hold your breath now, it will all be over in a second." But instead of cutting off his testicles, as the football guys expect, Lita just digs her razor-sharp thumbnail into his left nut.

#1 screams in pain a heart rendering scream and passes out.

Since the captives can't see anything, Lita is doing John Jr. says "Well those nuts came off pretty easy" as he makes a grossed-out face." Telling Lita to just stuff them in his pocket so he can keep them for a souvenir."

Lita acts serious and says, "OK Pres, too bad I don't have a sandwich bag they are kind of bloody".

John Jr. points his 6" stainless.357 Colt King Cobra at #2's forehead and says "If you think that hurt imagine if I pull this trigger! Now tell me what happened to Jim and where is his wife?"

#2 doesn't say anything still feeling defiant. John Jr says, "I guess you want to take your nuts home in your pocket too."

"Lita, this guy wants to be next. As soon as the first guy's bleeding stops, we will tie him to the post next." There is no real bleeding because Lita didn't cut his nuts off. But the football guys don't know this. Of course, the Bikers have played this game before. Always very successful.

Lita says "OK but this might take a minute, he is still bleeding kind of heavily. Can you have someone bring me an old t-shirt to soak up this blood, please?" Playing it up. Lita already has a bloody looking rag she will bring out shortly.

#2 finally speaks up. "I don't want to be castrated. Please don't cut my balls off. I will tell you whatever you want to know." He continues telling John Jr. everything.

John Jr says "too bad you didn't speak sooner before #1 lost his nuts"

John Jr. tells Johnny Hobbs "Get all the football guys zip-tied. Throw the one Lita just castrated in the trunk of the old caddy. If he is still leaking, I don't want any blood getting on anything, so put a rag under him."

John Jr finds out that Marc LaValliere took Linda to his home here in town. Since he lives in a gated community, they will keep a couple of football players in the driver's side back seat to talk to the entry guards. John Jr instructs the crew that if these big football players start to get smart, just shoot their balls off. Prospects pick up the unconscious tough guy and throw him into the trunk of the Caddy.

****************************************

Meanwhile, in Marc LaValliere's car Linda is pulling her dress top down to expose her breasts and says "Hey Honey, what do you think of these babies? Nice don't you think? Come on and squeeze them. Get my motor running for me baby, play with my tits." Linda pleads.

LaValliere looks over and says "those are some mighty fine breasts you have there Miss. But I'm driving right now and can't kiss them yet. Let me feel them for now instead, oh yeah, those feel good. They look like something I would see at the Brass Rail or maybe on Broadway up in San Francisco."

"That's probably because they have been at the Brass Rail, Marc. I used to dance there full-time as the headliner for years. That is until my husband Jim wanted to have some children. So, we stopped the drinking, the smoking, the drugs, the orgies, and the runs with the Club. Life has been so boring since then. Now we have 3 young children so I'm ready to party again!"

"Wait a minute Honey, you're not connected to that big motorcycle club here in town, are you?" Inquires Marc "The outlaw motorcycle club with all the super badasses and many suspicious disappearances?"

"Don't worry about them right now Sweetie. Lift your arm so I can get my head down there and my tongue on that big monster cock I've heard so much about." purrs Linda. "I can't wait to get that big cock deep in my pussy!"

***********************************************

back story

It was almost 20 years earlier when Jim was fresh out of the Marines. As a young man he naturally wanted fun and adventure, so he bought himself a Harley. Riding around town he met some other bikers and ended up hanging around together for a while and eventually was asked to join their club.

Jim's devotion to the club earned him a quick membership after prospecting and the mandatory one full year in jail. After several more years in the club, he was loved by everyone so much that he was voted President. As everybody loved his enthusiasm, deadly hand-to-hand fighting skills, and his relationship with Walter White the local high school chemistry teacher that helped make this club rich as the nation's largest meth distributor.

Early on, Jim shared his home next to a 7-Eleven on Senter road with John Jr, his VP, and Johnny Hobbs, his Enforcer. Each had their room. Reb & Cowboy, Jim's two bodyguards just slept in the living room on the sofas. Reb's old lady, Karen had her place, but she was always welcome.

Since they always had a lot of drugs and booze, they always had a lot of young women partying. They drank a lot of beer, so having a 7-Eleven next door was very handy when the tap ran out. One day Jim decided to walk next door himself just to get some beer. Reb and Cowboy both ran to catch up to Jim.

They were very aware that you can never tell when Jim might be hassled, attacked by a rival gang or drug dealer, or suffer an attempted arrest. If anything, ever happened to their Pres. it would look really bad that maybe they weren't there doing their job protecting Jim. Realizing they would be subject to a club trial and the consequences of that could be brutal.

Today there was a very hot cutie named Linda that had stopped at the 7-eleven for smokes on her way to work at the Brass Rail, the biggest topless bar in the South Bay area. Her massive DD cleavage showing was more than Jim could resist. Jim introduced himself with a big silly smile and asked if she'd like to go for a ride on his bike. Linda couldn't believe that she readily agreed to follow him home next door.

Linda had never been on a Harley before and was amazed at the power she felt between her legs. "So many orgasms," Linda said after climbing off Jim's motorcycle after her first ride. After that Linda never left Jim's side.

Linda was one wild thing; having come from a broken home and reform school she took to the biker life like a fish to water. Partying naked on ecstasy at all the club parties fucking all the brothers was for her the ultimate thrill.

Linda quickly became Jim's treasure and loved her more than life itself. All the brothers knew that Jim could quickly and easily kill them with his bare hands, so they were very cautious when they fucked Linda at the party orgies. There were never any whispers to Linda, to leave Jim and ride with them instead, unless they sincerely wanted to die.

Jim had shared Linda with most of the club members many times, so it wasn't that she was getting fucked by LaValliere that had him upset. It was primarily the disrespect Linda and LaValliere showed Jim in front of their eight new friends at the table in The Madison ballroom.

This particular biker club has the most notorious in the country. Partially due to so many countless witnesses disappearing that intended to testify against them in Court. That and so many other suspicious incidents of people disappearing in the area that have run-ins with club members do not help their reputation either. There were rumors about going for a swim with cement shoes in the local bay, but no one outside the club knew for sure.

During the once-a-year Ceremony where Prospects are voted in, each new member gets his full patch (aka club colors) but also his own Harley motorcycle drivetrain chain stitched to a leather belt with heavy twine. It is strong, heavy and it is devastating. All the club members wear them all the time.

Except for Shawn, he wears a foot-long piece of 5/8" rebar tucked in his belt, for some reason he likes it better. During the annual ceremony once the prospects are voted in most of the old ladies of the club are usually topless and gladly fuck the new members as part of the initiation orgy of drugs, booze, and sex.

The club members have no fear of the local cops, as they outnumber them and usually outgun them as well. The local cops know not to hassle the Club Members. They will only ever stop a biker, in this area, if he isn't showing his colors and he is by himself and there at least four times police officers to bikers involved in the stop. It isn't uncommon for an officer's house to mysteriously burn down with his family inside late at night.

The Prospects are all continually being judged by the members of the club. Any issue could mean not getting voted into the club or just a big delay for another year to become a full member. Prospects are usually easy to spot because they will only be wearing their bottom rocker which just gives the general chapter location. Prospects will be expected to spend at least a year in jail to be vetted and confirmed that they aren't a cop working undercover. This test will usually screen out any cop who won't want to give up a year of his life in jail just to get into a biker gang.

************************************************

now back to the story...

John Jr talks to Jim "Jim, we've found out from the assholes that worked you over that Marc LaValliere is the one that took Linda. They know where he lives so we should head on over there if Lita and Carola think you are Ok to travel.".

Jim grunts "yeah, since I'm not spitting much blood, I'm good to go!"

John Jr walks over to Johnny Hobbs and gives him instructions on what to do with the big football players in the cars.

Everyone saddles up and heads towards LaValliere's home.

(Imagine Steppenwolf's "Born to wild" playing here)

100 Harley Davidson motorcycles, mostly with straight pipes, make a lot of noise. If LaValliere had a clue of the storm coming in his direction he would run as fast as he could and never stop. But LaValliere didn't have a clue. LaValliere had no idea he fucked the wrong woman.

So far no one has ever given LaValliere any trouble with all the dozens if not hundreds of wives he seduced purposely in front of their husbands. Usually taking them away as the husbands watched helplessly. LaValliere had no reason to think it would be any different tonight.

A plan is solidified and the first couple of cars with the Linemen approach the main gate of this exclusive community, while the Bikes quietly hang back around the corner. Reb has his.45 acp. pressed against the football player's nuts who is sitting behind the driver. Cowboy is in the front right seat riding shotgun with his model 686 4" Smith & Wesson.357 magnum pointing at the football player also.

Always backing Reb up as brothers do, just like a hundred times before. Johnny Hobbs has another lineman in the second car covered with his.45acp. Shawn's riding shotgun covers the football player also with his Beretta 92FS 9mm. They pull up to the security gate and Reb lowers the window so the football player in the back seat can talk to Security Guard.

"How you are doing tonight?" the uniformed guard cheerfully greets the Lineman, as he walks up toward the first car.

"We are doing great, heading up to LaValliere's place for a big party tonight," says the lineman.

The football players are frequent visitors here and are quickly recognized and welcomed to go on through the gate. Several bikers bail out once through the gate and hold the two guards at gunpoint with mostly AKs and zip tie them up. They are put in the guard house, then given the club's special rophie cocktail, more than enough to knock them out for the night. That way they won't be causing any problems or be a good witness for the cops.

Two cleaner-shaven prospects take the guard's uniform shirts and hats to wear to replace the guards on duty. The signal is given, and 100 Harleys come around the corner and proceed to roar thru the gate to LaValliere's place. LaValliere hasn't a clue until he hears 100 Harleys park in his front and back yard that his wonderful life is about to change.

************************************************

The raid on LaValliere's house was no big deal for these bikers. They've done this kind of thing hundreds of times. Anytime some smartass tries to screw a club member on a drug deal or mistakenly seduces a member's wife, the guys are more than ready to go on a raid. Truthfully, they enjoy it. Any guns presented at the door by the opposition are automatically confiscated by the club member who takes them. Jim was the new owner of a brand new $2000 semi-auto 12-gauge Benelli shotgun someone was foolish enough to open the door with.

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers
12