February Sucks Alt End Wrong Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These surprise raids are very similar to what the Vikings did hundreds of years ago. Anything found was typically confiscated by the particular gang member involved and any good-looking woman would likely be raped on the spot or kidnapped for a club party. These are "outlaw" bikers, they have their own set of rules.

********************************

Meanwhile back to the story...

The "A" Team lines up at the front door and Johnny Hobbs tells his Prospect to bring the sledgehammer to open the door.

Shawn heads the "B" team for the rear sliding glass doors at the back of the house and has his sledgehammer also.

Meanwhile inside upstairs...

In the master bedroom, a naked Mark LaValliere peeks out a window and asks Linda if she has a clue what is going on with all these bikers in his yard.

Linda says, "I'm sorry Lover, Jim usually isn't a jealous type of guy, but I guess he didn't like me sneaking out with you the way we did, especially on our special night!"

LaValliere is shocked "What has that got to do with all these bikers outside my house? They look pretty menacing!!!" beginning to lose his cool.

Linda replies "I guess you picked the wrong wife to seduce a lover."

"What? Why didn't you tell me this before we left the club?" LaValliere screams in panic.

"Mostly because you didn't ask, and I wanted some of the famous Marc LaValliere big cock in my pussy. I haven't had any strange in years and I'm wanting some bad now! You are the big man in town known for seducing all the married women right in front of their husbands. So, I want some of that big cock and I want it now before it is too late."

"Too late? What do you mean?" LaValliere inquires.

"I'm sure he isn't going to cut your cock off. I mean it was all my fault that I let you take me out of there, so I'm sure he won't do you like that last guy who lost his dick."

"What? Lost his dick? LaValliere screams "Who is this guy?"

"My husband was the most beloved President of the biggest, baddest Chapter of the deadliest motorcycle gang in the whole fucking country for 5 years," Linda explains.

"What!? Holy shit I don't want to lose my dick!" screams LaValliere.

"He just retired a couple of years ago. With this kind of response, I'm beginning to think that he might be a little pissed. I hope he didn't think I was trying to humiliate him by sneaking out with you. Especially leaving him on our special night, in front of his new friends. But stick that big cock in me really quick while you still got it."

"No thanks, Lady. I like my cock and don't want to lose it!"

"What's the matter LaValliere, scared? Can't you get it up for me? Look at these big breasts and stick that big boy between them for me. Better yet stick that big cock in my pussy before you let them in."

"I don't think that is a good idea anymore."

"Come on Mr. football star fuck this pussy; you can do it can't you?' What's the matter? You afraid of a few dirty greasy bikers, are you?" Linda taunts LaValliere. You are the big football star. My pussy is waiting for you to stick it in me. Come on Mr. Stud, Mr. football star. Fuck me now! What is wrong with you? Are you a pussy or something? Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need some dick now! You bastard better fuck me!" Linda screams.

Meanwhile back outside...

John Jr tells Johnny Hobbs to "lock & load" giving the "GO" signal and the front and back doors both explode at once. Dozens of screaming dirty hairy greasy pissed-off bikers scramble as they flood in from both directions and race up the stairs seeking Linda, LaValliere, and blood! They know there will a reward for being the first one to grab LaValliere. They can't wait to start making him hurt!

The first dozen members of the A team rush up the stairs screaming like banshees with several of the women right behind them. Team B followed behind them screaming and laughing too. Knowing that if they run fast enough, they won't all be shot before they get to him. LaValliere doesn't own a gun so the first six tackle the naked LaValliere hard all at once.

LaValliere is used to being tackled but not naked with his nuts so vulnerable. Fully intending to hurt him badly they grab for his testicles and twist. LaValliere screams and receives several punches and kicks as he is tackled. LaValliere's pain is just beginning. Many more club members are right behind them as LaValliere's big house fills with Bikers.

Shawn tells the prospects to drag the four linemen into the living room. The women grab Linda and surround her so she can't get away there in the master bedroom. They are cautious about hurting her before Jim decides what to do with her.

Meanwhile, naked LaValliere is brought to the living room as well. Jim has already consulted with John Jr on what he wants to be done with this stinking piece of trash as well as his helpers.

Jim finally makes his way up the stairs with help from Reb and Cowboy, his old bodyguards, to the bedroom and starts asking Linda "Why? Why would you disrespect me like that? especially in front of your friends? I want answers, and I want the truth!"

Meanwhile back downstairs...

Shawn has some prospects to drag two sofas to the middle of the room.

Then naked LaValliere is bent over the back of one face down. The four linemen that work for LaValliere are brought in and tied face down over the back of the sofas also. All five are securely tied in place.

"Evon, get in here!" Evon has been friends with Linda for years, having danced at the Brass Rail together. Evon has been with the club since Linda brought her to the party while she still danced at the Brass Rail. Evon doesn't have a full-time old man as she parties and fucks all the club members as it suits her. She is one of the most beautiful and busty women in the club. The special thing about Evon is that her amazing breasts are so large and pointy. It is almost like they somehow defy gravity.

"Here I am Shawn, I'm coming" she purrs, with her big braless boobs bouncing and jiggling all the way. She explains "when you have boobs the size of mine you can only go so fast cause they hurt when bounce too much."

John Jr continues "Johnny Hobbs, please double-check that the ropes holding these guys down are tight and secure".

Johnny responds, "tight and secure sir".

"Thank You, Johnny," says John Jr.

"Evon, please go into the kitchen and see if you can find some Crisco, or something like that and bring it back out here." request John Jr.

Evon responds "Sounds like fun Sweetie".

"Shawn has all the prospects come in here and pull down these last four guys' pants. Then grease up their asses. They are going to learn not to fuck another guy's wife tonight. Grease their asses' good guys because we don't want to cause them any pain or discomfort while our prospects fuck them in the ass!"

"No, please no!" "We don't want to be fucked in the ass, please"

"We didn't do anything" "oh no! please don't rape our asses!"

They all begged for mercy, but none was coming.

"Prospects, your challenge tonight is to fuck each one of these guys in the ass. Come in as many of them as you can, especially in our Mr. football stud's ass, Mr. Man about town, there on the end. Time is wasting so "get to it!"

Meanwhile, someone finds the good booze over at the bar and turns up the music. So, Shawn goes over to the bar for a quick sample. The expensive Scotch is found and served up to the guys by some of the topless women many previous Barmaids or bartenders. Everyone has a smile, complimenting LaValliere on his top-of-the-line music system. Someone starts rolling some joints and passing them around. Music is turned up loud and the women are dancing topless on the bar and all over the living room.

LaValliere is crying with tears streaming down his face. He begs for mercy. "Please don't hurt me, please! I didn't even fuck her. Please don't cut my dick off." LaValliere cries due to his fear.

No one is concerned about LaValliere or his dick or his feelings. The guys just like to hear him cry in fear.

Then LaValliere nearly faints when he overhears Tito and John Jr talking nearby. Tito suggests to John Jr while pulling out his straight razor "I can just take his nuts right now and get it over with and we can go home." It seems Tito had other things he wanted to do.

John Jr replies " Now what would be the fun with that? We might as well have a good time while we are visiting the local football star and Romeo. Besides I heard your old lady Lita say she wanted to take his dick head to start a collection."

LaValliere overhears this discussion and faints.

Evon comes back to torture LaValliere. She then starts fondling his famous cock. Looks over at his face and softly comforts him by saying "Just be glad you still got your dick dude. Usually, that is the first thing to go with this kind of insult. But we are a long way from done yet so be brave Mr. Football Star." She rubs one of her beautiful DD breasts on his face. All the while, 20 new prospects are breaking in the asses of these 5 football players.

LaValliere moans to Evon, "But why, why are you people doing this to me?" all the while grunting from being ass fucked.

Evon replies in her sexiest voice she can as she fondles LaValliere's exposed dick, "You Fucked the wrong woman dude. You took her away from her hubby on their special night out. You humiliated him in front of all his new friends. The Problem for you is he has a lot of old friends, and all his old friends don't like what you did. It might not have been so bad but some of your football player friends here beat Jim up pretty bad. So now you all will have to pay big time! Taking it in the ass is good for you. I do it all the time myself." she says laughing.

"I didn't know, I swear I didn't know who she was" LaValliere pleads. "Besides, I didn't fuck her, I didn't! Please believe me". grunt

"Too late now dude, this is going to go on for a while and there isn't anything anyone can do now to save you" Evon purrs fondling LaValliere's big dick. "Come on big boy, get it up for me. I'd love to get some of that famous Marc Lavalliere cock in my pussy tonight. Come on Honey, use it before you lose it. Here let me kiss it for you." Evon purrs softly.

Lita and Carola, the two full-time ER nurses (both have severe sadistic tendencies, and often compete against each other for the sickest ideas) want to get in on the action and come over to help Evon torment LaValliere. Patiently waiting for Evon to finish playing around with him for their turn.

The party continues with many women dancing topless in the bar as the music is turned up loud. A plastic sandwich bag of meth is passed around to keep the party from slowing down. Others are just looking into every drawer, shelf, closet, and bin in the house seeking whatever they might like to take as a souvenir.

Meanwhile upstairs in the master bedroom...

Jim is quietly talking with Linda. "So why Linda, why did you disrespect me like this? Why did you just disappear with LaValliere? Then while I was trying to find you, LaValliere's men worked me over so I couldn't stop you! I am so fucking pissed at you right now!"

Meanwhile back downstairs...

Johnny Hobbs speaks to the five football players, "You five mother fuckers are lucky to be alive and if we get ANY heat from the cops from what we do tonight you will be caught, castrated, and killed. You will disappear without a trace. No one will ever find your body. We have been at this long-time guys, we know what we are doing. But you're going to have to pay big time regardless. You guys that assaulted our Ex-President are going to pay a big price. Jim has always defended us, and we are very happy to return the favor. Normally we would give you a shot of our club special rophie that makes you forget what happened. But tonight, we are not going to do that. We want you to remember every humiliating stroke up your ass."

Meanwhile, back upstairs...

"Why Linda, why did you spoil our special night together?" pleads Jim.

"Jim, it was such a thrill to be treated like a hot woman again, a desirable woman, like a real hottie again. Especially from this LaValliere the local football hero and stud. Ever since you and I got married and you wanted to have kids it has been so boring, no drugs, no orgies, no strange dick, and no one ogling my big tits in lust. Heck, ever since you retired and hung up your leathers, we don't even go on runs anymore."

"I'm sorry Linda, guess it's my fault for wanting a family, and letting you get bored," sarcasm thick in Jim's voice. "So, do you want to come home and still be the mother to our children? Cuz there is always an opening at our club whore house in Nevada if you are that bored," Jim says through clenched teeth.

"No, no, no, I'm not that bored. All I want is to just come back home to you and the kids. I love you, Jim, with all my heart. I will do anything to make it up to you. Anything you want. I'm so sorry Jim, so sorry! Please forgive me for being stupid." pleads Linda

"Ok, but there is going to have to be a price to pay for this disrespect. The minimum is going to be a "Property of Jim" tattoo on your pubic hair area and 10-gauge nipple rings. If you want to come home, then the Club brand is seared into your ass again. You already have it on one ass cheek. Now you going to have it on the other as well."

"That Branding hurts like fuck, but whatever you want the price is OK, I love you Jim with all my heart." pleads Linda. "I am sorry for the disrespect that I showed you by sneaking off with that asshole, I won't ever do it again."

Jim replies, "You best not girl or there will be one way trip to Nevada."

Meanwhile, back downstairs...

LaValliere has passed out from fear and the pain of getting his ass fucked. He has screamed, begged, and cried while most of the club has sampled his inventory of expensive booze.

The Prospects are earning their brown wings tonight says Johnny Hobbs to Shawn with a smile. It was getting late and LaValliere has slipped into unconsciousness.

Evon and another girl Georgia, both dumped water on the football players. They even slapped them all to try to keep them awake. Lita and Carola have come over again several times to do their little torture. Lita said that she wanted to take LaValliere's dick head and start a collection. But since LaValliere wasn't screaming, it just wasn't as much fun anymore.

Loading up all the booze and goodies including the super big flat screen from the house, John Jr tells everyone to hurry up because it was time to go, as it was almost dawn.

John Jr tells Shawn to tell the Prospects to skip giving LaValliere and his buddies his shot at the Club Rophie Special. "I want those bastards to remember getting fucked in the ass for a long long time!"

John Jr asks Jim what he would like to do. "What would you prefer Jim? Do want me to have all these guys go for a swim with cement shoes out in the bay or just burn this whole place down with them inside? Either is fine with me. We will deal with any fallout either way."

Jim says "Well, LaValliere seems to have passed out from fear and Lita's loving touch, having witnessed firsthand what he thought she did to a man's testicles. LaValliere might be the stud around town, but tonight he didn't even get to fuck Linda. Lucky for him. LOL, the five big football players all got their asses fucked by our prospects. I guess if we take that giant flat screen back to the clubhouse, we could call it even this time."

John Jr replies respectfully "whatever you say is fine with me boss."

Then Jim has an idea, "Before anyone leaves, why don't we have everyone pee on these guys? If they are passed out now, I think it would be funny to be soaking in piss when they do wake up!"

"Johnny Hobbs!" John Jr. yells

"Yes, Sir Boss!" Johnny reports

"Johnny get Shawn and tell everyone to piss on these guys before they leave. That includes all the women as well."

"Yes, Sir Jr, it will be my pleasure!"

120 club members and another 20 prospects come over and piss on all 5 guys, making a pretty big stinky mess.

Everybody takes it easy on the way out of the little gated community, leaving just a few at a time. Straight pipes are loud, and they'd prefer not to wake the neighbors. But if you don't rev. the motors, they can be a lot quieter. The transport cars that brought the prospects to guard the gates stopped on the way out to pick them up. The guards were still unconscious from the GHB rophy's custom mix that the gang uses.

Jim and Linda lived happily ever after with only slight adjustments to their lives. Jim took Linda down to amateur night at the Brass Rail to shake her DDs to win big time at least once a month. Of course, when he did most of the club came down to drink beer and cheer for her.

Since Linda didn't work at the Brass Rail anymore, she can get away with, after winning amateur night, she would briskly walk through the whole crowded bar rubbing her breasts on all the men customers, with a big smile to celebrate. She always loved the feel of all the stranger's hands squeezing her ass and her sensitive breasts when she did this.

Linda is always a big hit dancing naked at the Brass Rail showing off her hot body and now with her new nipple rings, the "Property of Jim Tattoo" where her pubic hair used to be, and the new matching Club brand on the other cheek of her ass. Jim gladly brings Linda to a couple of club parties and orgies every month also just so she won't get too bored again.

To keep his wife happy Jim even retrieved his Harley Davidson Motorcycle from long-term storage at his parent's. So now he takes Linda on runs with the club.

LaValliere and his 4 crew members awoke the next day wondering why they smelled like piss and their faces, asses, and balls felt so sore, and why LaValliere's house was such a big mess. They never realized how close they all came to a swim with cement shoes that night.

All because LaValliere tried to fuck the wrong wife.

12