All Comments on 'February Sucks - Another Version'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 562 Comments (Page 4)
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

One last point, having been a swinger for several years, I have learned from experience that a woman getting fucked by another man usually doesn't cause any damage to a pussy. In fact many times a woman can come back to her husband a better lover. But Swinging wasn't part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus Christ, that letter she sent him. Good lord. That alone should've sealed the divorce.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was brutal. 9 pages to end it just like GA did?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weak.Very, very weak.What a pussy. Pathetic.

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

Better than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All that story for what? What a real man would do? I expected more than packing himself up to spend a few months with his sister in Florida. For the ending, pages could've been skipped/ edited, saving reading time. For the complete disappointment, I'm giving it a 2 star rating. -- Bob

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I just blasted a writer for the piss poor quality of his story but have to say that I enjoyed your story very much. I like that you brought other people into play and let Jim heal the right way - by returning his manhood and pride to him. Keep up the good work.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I didn't realize you wrote so many cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Best one so far of February Sucks stories. I would like to see a conclusion to this story in stead of an open ended one.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Great story. Definitely a 5.

It would be interesting to see snippets of what will happen over the years or at least an epilogue of 13 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't hand out very many fives. This is one

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

After reading the story for the third time I still think it's definitely a 5. A most realistic ending.

I think Jim still loves Linda and that's why he wanted to show her how wrong she was. Now they have 13 years to rebuild they're marriage.

I'm interested to know if BH thinks the same so I still want to see a 13 year old epilogue. Hopefully with snippets of their lives over the next 13 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd give you a 5, but 10 isn't even close. He should get rid of that whore, get Emma and Tommy, marry Ellen and have more children. Ellen, for sure, realizes what Linda threw away. Simply put, Ellen loves him and would be a mother to all of their kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is realistic if you are a weak, needy, unprincipled man who thinks the kind of continuation the sham marriage won't be obvious to the children in time and set a bad example. Staying with the slut is NOT noble. IRL, it is the worse of the two choices, if you actually care about the children, because, again IRL, the parents cannot sustain an Oscar worthy job of acting as a married couple should 24/7 for all those years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good ending.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sucked. He was a wimp. Story done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cuck!!! Total waste of time.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

"Why do you think I will ever trust you again, Linda, when I know what you are capable of on the spur of the moment?"

"Because," she continued, "you know that I now know how much I can lose if I ever did anything like that again."

-- She could also say that he took me back so I can probably get away with it again.. What Jim did was pointless because he still ended up with her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty well written. I find most of the stories here of this length get bogged down with unnecessary drivel and lose my interest. This one was not only fairly realistic it kept my interest. Definitely one of, if not, the best sequel to February Sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to page 7 and thought that watching paint drying held more interest.Just went on and on with pages of the same cruelty.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Probably the best version of the February Sucks series. The cuck is now in charge, this is a well constructed well researched story. I will seek out your further works with interest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Perhaps the best version of this story so far. The main problem was her continuing perception that she had experienced a landmark event. She refused to realize she was just one of the many. Her letter was a disaster, for someone trying to resurrect her marriage! Really good story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So This Is How

A real man would handle this situation? I tend to doubt it. There are several pretty entertaining versions, JPB's is rather radical but it does make a point. This one does not.

...

One question, if the fucktoad couldn't remember Linda's name at the little Valentine's party how was he able to give it and the rest of the dozen or so other names to the cops? Speaking of the cops, the attempted cleverness with the names of the two was really weak, I wouldn't do that again. For the record SS06 does it much better and with humor. Signed: BTW

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

This was the best follow up story so far. How could he ever trust her ever again? Every time he fucked him he would have to put up with up with her admission she ever had even after all those years with him. I admire that he is putting his kids first but I would make it clear to her its over when the kid goes to college and hope that Elaine is still available and willing.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

Wish you would have finished it with him telling her to find new place to live, share the paperwork for divorce, tell the kids etc...

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Does anyone else feel irrational hatred for Dee and the rest of Jim and Linda's friends when they read these stories? I absolutely do not believe in hitting women, but I just want to slug Dee.

Top 3 follow-up, imo. And I've read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a nice compliant cuck .

hopefully he enjoys her next fling as much as he enjoyed her last one

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

I think in this case it would have been better if he divorced Linda, waited a few months to get his head on straight and then dated Ellen. Raising 2 young kids in an environment where you don't trust your partner - actually in this case I would say he hates and despises her - he won't be able to hide it. The kids will see it and it will cause problems. Better for everyone to just end it and get divorced. It should be interesting what that will do - maybe that group of friends will rethink things, and maybe some marriages will change; as far as Jim & Linda's parents go - they will still see their grandchildren. Linda may receive a frosty greeting from Jim's parents, and her presence will not be welcome. The real fun will happen when their kids become old enough to ask what happened to their marriage. Jim will tell the truth, and Linda will have a hard time spinning anything other than she decided to ignore her marriage and family and be a slut. That could have a very negative effect on the kid's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having ALL of my friends marriages end with a"Im not happy" closely followed by a suddenly new boyfriend, or just skipping to the guy without notice, I get a few things some people arent considering: 1. IF you get divorced in most western countries,especially the USA, the mother can and do deny visitation to fathers quite a bit. usually after bring false charges of violence or misconduct of a sexual nature. Even if you get along well with your ex-wife, you still go from 100% of the time dad to 50% or less. Would that motivate a guy to overtly or secretly declare that him and the wife now have open marriage\roommates with(maybe) benefits arrangment? Would this be the advice I would give my adult son in this circumstance? IF he had kids in the house 11 or younger, then yes. The story took this real world set of problems into account and delivered a reasonable and realistic outcome given the facts presented in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The title didn't really lead one to think he was just another marshmallow waiting for an excuse melt in cuckoldom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem with this story is that George Anderson didn’t leave any room for reconciliation. Linda’s cheating was so blatant and disrespectful. She walked out on her date with her husband and fucked another guy never once thinking about how she was hurting and someone she claimed to love. Any husband that would get back together with this psychotic bitch can’t have any self respect and has to be the worlds biggest loser. One star for the reconciliation.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

not sure if staying together for the kids is ever a good thing, the kids always know something is up.I must have read 50+ of these "Feb sucks" and sometimes i think ok this is the best one, untill i find the next, i think this one is going to last for awhile i dont know if you did it on pourpose but you took aspects of so many and brought them together with sencitivity and style well done.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

"Not only did I lose my husband because of some Asshole who didn't care about me, but I pushed him into the arms of a woman who loves him as much or more than I did."

"Did"...? Meaning she doesn't love him now (not supported by what else she's saying) or meaning, now that she's fucked up his love for her, she realizes she loves him more than she used to? Or simply an improper word tense on the part of the author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOPE!

NewyorkyankeeNewyorkyankeealmost 2 years ago

This was without a doubt my favorite episode in this series. He didn’t accept it, did something about it and most importantly taught her what she lost. Most importantly she didn’t continue to be stupid and start dating other men even though he was dating. The was truly the smartest thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not just "No", but "HELL NO". After all she does why would you take her back at all? The kids will adapt to the divorce and he'll be able to sleep at night and look at himself in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a well written story! I didnt read the original, but I certain that I will not like, if the end was he accepting that situation. I was reading some stories abiut wife cheating on husband, and they just having a hardon about it... And I was feeling sick reading those stories... I was agonising with those feelings... Until I find this story. And while I was reading, my feelings was subsiding, and I started to enjoy this story very much... A lot, actualy. I want to read more stories like this one. Where there is no accepting of a cheat wife, and getting a hardon about it... Author, thank you for writing something that is worth reading in this website....

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

What a great alternate version of a loving wives classic. GA wrote such a good story, a story I still love to hate. I love a good reconciliation but certainly not in this type of scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the best of the alternative stories. I guess since so many writers have written alternative versions, George Anderson's original is sort of legacy material. I didn't enjoy it in the least. If that happened to me i would find a way to parent, the kids and get rid of Linda. I think most men would feel at least empathy for Jim and probably no person deserves what happen to him. Also, one aspect of the versions is that he is never portrayed as a weak individual. It has also been my experience that I would never socialize predominantly with my wife's friends. They have no clue what I have experienced nor would I try and relate it to them. They are mostly healthcare people and focus on care giving. Getting back to the story. Jim has the situation by the balls. A cherry on top would be when he walks away in 13 years. It is obvious Linda killed his love and his sister deserves "sister of the decade" Again 5 stars at least…

LucasredLucasredalmost 2 years ago

Probably the best of the lot. At least Linda finally figured out that her night Did change their marriage.

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

I actually hope Linda is successful. After 13 years I'd think she earned some trust back.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

I've read a lot of these stories and a lot of comments. Many, many people mention love, trust, and respect all tied together. I think now there is one more thing of vital importance in every healthy loving relationship: "fear."

Women (and men) who no longer fear their spouses have also lost some respect and also some of that "in love" feeling. Familiarity breeds contempt is part of all this as well.

Linda had lost all fear of her husband. She was SURE she could get away with her little one-great-night adventure with such a "powerful" and "fearful" man. She was wrong, of course. Her husband became a fearful man himself and also just as cruel as the Mark's of the world. And no longer familiar to Linda. It would be interesting to see how this plays out. Maybe Jim does continue just screwing around on her. After all, just being loving and faithful and dependably "nice" all those years only got him kicked in the teeth.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't make it past page 3. The cuck torpedo was already in the water. Wish this site had a cuck tag, specifically for passive aggressive cuck stories like this one. ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the better variants of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's not horrible but I'm not sure about the rest.

One thing I didn't like was that Ellen had to be made into a whore. Why? Why does every damn LW author have to give the next/other women some kind of undesirable attribute? It's usually a tragic widow, a less beautiful divorced woman with children, or some other circumstance. Why can't it be another beautiful woman without baggage?

As for staying wither her until the kids are grown...i don't understand this trope either, but whatever.

Avalon101Avalon101almost 2 years ago

One of the best sequels to the 'February Sucks' story by GA. Jim had some back bone and Linda finally accepted actions on the night. I enjoyed reading this one very much

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

This was a very good alternate to the original. Thanks.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap. As he took all his computer gear with him to his sisters,why did get a job as a sailor?What did he do for a job when he returned home?.Finally ,where was Bridgette the night Mary told Marc to fuck off?.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap. Why take all his computer gear to his sisters and get a job as a sailor?.When he returned home,what did he do for a job?.Finally he is a first class hypocrite.,Linda wrongly shags someone,but that doesn't give him the right to shag anything in a skirt.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

"Not only did I lose my husband because of some Asshole who didn't care about me, but I pushed him into the arms of a woman who loves him as much or more than I did."

- "Oh, definitely *more* than you did. She wouldn't ever do to me what you did."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should not wait 13 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marc needed to suffer, but why did the teammates beat Jim and act the way they did. You wrote well and creatively. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome 4 STARS would have been 5 but title was off, the thing is a "Real Man" who loves his wife with all his soul, would have not stopped trying to stop it from happening, just sad all the awesome writers on LW don't understand that nothing short of death or being restrained and carted away by cops would stop a "REAL MAN" I guess neither men or love are as "Real" as they use to be......... sad really.

Please writers think about this........ signed a "Real Man"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it's the best of the "February sucks" stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you're up for it you can fill a niche by writing alternative endings to stories with, shall we say "less than satisfactory endings".

BigGuy33 has several likely candidates and good old Just Plain Bob has literally hundreds of stories just begging for a conclusion.

As one of many who knows how a sport, in this case writing, should be played but don't have the gifts to actually do it ourselves, I feel confident saying that your efforts will be well received. Think about it.

Thanks for sharing your time and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In most of the versions where they stay together, I cant see why or that its realistic.

A writer has to give some justification, a pathway, to the ending they choose.

After this level of damage to a marriage it would take truely awesome writing to dig the wife out of the hole see made.

In this one the writing was well done but the story needed more at the end.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

Got too agree with the last comment. It severely lacked an ending. The original author said “Rewrite it if you want to see a different ending” but I also think he did not really want a follow up that had such a limited end. Disappointing ending after so much character work and what amounted to numerous red herrings. Do you want the readers of this story to wait for thirteen years to find out a conclusive end. Nah I’m not a believer in that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Linda is indeed so remorseful, she should be motivated to provide a demonstration of it. She needs to hurt Marc more than she hurt her husband. How to do so without further dishononoring her marriage or ending up in jail is her problem to figure out. The point would be to repay the asshole for his role in the night of betrayal and to ensure he regretted that night each and every day for the rest of his life. The harm done to him would thus need to be public, permanent and severe. Collateral damage to their unfaithful friends would be a significant bonus. Collateral harm to Linda personally is certainly acceptable as long as it does not become a burden that Jim and/or their children have to bear. Her death resulting from a successful act of retribution, while undesireable, would be an acceptable loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It long seemed to smell like the steaming pile behind the horse barn, but somehow the author turn it all into diamonds and gold. 5/5

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Great job except you made Linda such a clueless bitch. Way too stupid not to understand what she did after so long.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

This story and its many versions, except for one I have read, all have Linda as a stupid bitch.

In all but one I have read, she never accepts that what she did was wrong. In this one, it took her over a year. It took Jim doing it to her to realize what pain she went through. I don't buy it though; as clueless as she was, she would have been pissed off at him for doing it because she couldn't see her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So what happens to them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IDN... this version starts out good enough, but I can’t see the two of them, ever getting over it. Just like the rotten produce at Walmart, “ Happily ever after” , has a short shelf life.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Got To Say

SS06 does a better job of name calling,his always make me laugh. Cops Detective Sergeant Harry Morgan and Officer Ben Alexander, really? Either you are watching too much MEtv or are of a certain age. "Good Luck", that didn't work out too well for Marco from Tropoja either now did it? Not a bad alternate ending but I could have done without having to FF through GA's entire original story, a hyperlink would have been just fine for those who haven't read it. Signed: BTW

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Not bad, I like some of the changes, like the cruise and Jim finding himself. He was not the cuckold (much) and took his destiny better than the original. I am glad that Linda had to face the same error that she gave to Jim, like the original story did but in a better way.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

First time I read this I was solidly behind Linda and looking for reconciliation. This time I wish for a thirteen year fast forward to see him serve her right after dropping Tommy at college.

Still a good job of writing.

bfrap36bfrap36over 1 year ago

Sadly, from personal experience... It's going to take about 5 years before it will become a blip. in the beginning, it's a major canyon... but the further it goes into the past, like the image in the mirror.. it will just get smaller and smaller.. BUT, they both will have to actually behave for it to happen.. another indicident, and it will be bigger than ever...

The problem for Me, as well as Jim.. As much as divorce looks good. When the dust settles from that, you are worse off than you are with the bitch in every way possible. She'll have the kids, the house, most of your income between Alimony and child support and you'll have ramen noodles and not enough $$$$ to even think about taking another lady on a date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda shouldn't Jim's dreams consist of her rotting in a very warm place. There is not a hope for Linda in any of these stories. How can a mother. Who loves her kids if not her husband so though and without thought to her partner husband boyfriend. Father of her children not stop to think. Fuck Linda in any of these stories. Not for being a slut but for being so callous and delusional

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story to tell what happens when the kids grow up. Maybe she'll find asshole again, he'll fuck her and give her an incurable disease, or beats her nearly to death. It would be something if she met ELLEN, have Ellen tell her about HER life and also tell her she's finally found a near future husband to father her children, the love of her life- JIM. Have Ellen tell her,she threw her husband away, and now, SHE will be his REAL wife and mother to his children. Also, she should tell Linda, if she contacts her future husband, she'll scratch her eyes out and kick her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me ,your ending made me believe I was reading a true story. I am glad I gave you a chance to improve the ending that I could believe.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

This might be my favorite ending to this story, well done. I never liked the original, and some of the others are little over the top. Thanks for sharing. I would be interested in what happens 13 years down the road and if we ever see Ellen again.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

The way chapter 2 should end is when the youngest kid turns 18, the two kids turn to Linda and disown her, then fix Jim up again with Ellen. They should tell Linda they have a new mom and never contact them. Linda should die alone and unloved, looking at Facebook pictures of the family she threw away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been reading here for over a year now and this is one of the very few 5 stars I've given. There were a few typos and grammar problems, but I survived them. Very creative, you know how to make a story flow well. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fitting homage to the George Anderson story with what. think is a better ending. This was exceptionally well written and got better toward the end. Linda finally realized what she had done to her husband and regretted her behavior. Powerful ending to my mind. Well done. The Anderson story bothered me for weeks. Judging by the number of different endings and rewrites, the Anderson story affected a lot of other writers as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no doubt you are a story teller,realistic actions, reactions and decisions,very good flow,nothing over the top other than the letter she wrote to him. That was a mistake on your part. It is too much like rubbing it in on the pretext of disclosure. The rest is just realism in fiction as it should be....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The two jocks got nothing for the beating they dished out. Them arrested and publicly ridiculed would of been awesome, along with the team for allowing such attrocious behaviour. No lessons learned.

Furthermore, no real ending. Would of been better for him to go with Ellen. Shame you lazzied out and did not finish the story.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

So he's just another wimpy cuckold after all that bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story until the last couple of sentences, when you blew it all by letting her off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This version shows that this writer is just another cuckold....what a real man will do...no just what a weak wimpy cuck will do!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is how the original should have ended-with a contrite, remorseful, dedicated wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the prior comment. This is one of those rare cheating wives who finally seems to have “got it.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was my second time reading your beautiful story. It seemed to improve even more. I wish Linda all the luck in the world. I hope she is successful in winning her husband back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RAAC. Nope

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

I read "FEBRUARY SUCKS - ONE MORE TIME" your second take on this first before reading this 9-page drama. I read this one because "..One More Time" gave such an extensive real-life breakdown of what an under-handed treacherous act of betrayal and it's ripple effects would cause in a marriage/ relationship. I always wonder as parents do we think that kids as long as they smile and laugh that there are not underlying negative emotions at play with their psyche. If we think children are not emphatic enough to pick up the animosity or the lack of love between their parents even if said parents ACT in a loving manner towards each other when the kids are around. Staying for the children in a LOVELESS marriage where one or two individuals cant tolerate the site of each other is never good for the household. This story where the husband has to leave for weeks on end then go on a single cruise to have entanglements with other women. Then for the sake of the kids he will go back home and pretend that the wife that betrayed him is dead to him and the woman that replaced her in his mind is just the mother of his children who he will sleep with and interact with but not carry any deep emotional feelings for is ridiculous. Unless he is a sociopath that will not work which manifest in the revenge hurtful 2 day liaison with Ellen. It would have been better to either try and reconcile or parted ways at the onset of her betrayal. Make the children their priorities and better to be a loving adjusted part time dad than a sad bitter full time dad.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

Reread this after seeing you posted a new one. I think this is still one of the top alternate stories to this; better than the original. The ending genuinely gives the possibility of reconciliation because she truly confronted what she did. That, and because sometimes time really can heal wounds, I think there's a chance.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Hmm, I feel Jim would have been a lot happier with Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not sure why I was attracted to this story, because it is so far from anything that I have personally experienced. But I am not a young man, have had many lovers, a wonderful wife and a large family. Jim and Linda's problem is pretty far down the road from anything I have dealt with. But I am a voyeur and always love a good story about people doing things they should not.

I don't want to dissect the author's plot or question the motives of any of the characters. They are who they are. There are a few weak spots in the plot, a few things that could be rewritten, but by and large, Black Heart is an excellent writer and a good storyteller. This is not real life, people. These events wouldn't even remotely happen in real life, but this is not a documentary about human bad behavior and its consequences. It is just a story, a compelling one, but just a story. The plot here revolves around a one-night stand and its implications for a marriage. That is really just a pretext for the actual issue. This story is not about infidelity or trust, although they are important issues. It is about one spouse's public humiliation or another. The protagonist could have probably put up with his wife's indiscretion, but his humiliation was too much to bear. His clueless wife couldn't figure it out until he turned the tables on her in the last chapter of the story. There is clearly payback here and a little bit of redemption, which is always nice to see. I think readers who are waving their BTB swords should put them back in their scabbards. People are not gods or saints. They do dumb things. They hurt on another even when they don't want to. The only bad guy here is the dufus football player who thought he could take whomever he wished. It looks like he took one too many.

My advice to Black Heart, keep on writing! Your stories are lots of fun and keep me awake way past my bedtime.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

I liked this alternate ending as much as the original. Five stars Plus!

It is well paced and progresses the emotional charge that the original created. It completes the picture of the relationship failure and the resulting struggles that the players must face for the rest of their lives. And, this story leaves the possibility of renewal and the hope is small and the scars will remain.

Thanks and hope another sequel will be produced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce her, sue Marc, sue the team and make a huge stink. Take the money, take the kids and move far, far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the best version out of the numerous February Sucks alternate endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just leave the bitch and take the kids with you. Any woman who would pull a stunt like this deserves no less.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftover 1 year ago

Five stars. One of the very best alternate versions of this classic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even better

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I am not nor will I ever read 34k words of February Sucks

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow....like seriously I'm surprised is stating 'together' for the kids the best solution to be honest...No but it's a nice thought. The reality is tension in the relationship is organic it's not some bookmark that stays in the chapter dated whatever it was. They will put up with each other but eventually whatever positive emotion they had pre the affair just becomes toxic. Still a great effort though well done🤓🤓🤓

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.