All Comments on 'February Sucks Balls: Ault Ending'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Way too soft on her, disrespecting the MC twice and he still takes care of her after her fall from the car? Fuck that, she made her bed, he should have let her take care of herself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story doesn't really add anything. The revenge was petty, implausible and worst of all rushed. Adding the extra bit of blatant cheating just removed the story from the original premise of 'once in a lifetime' and the theme of how a couple could come to terms with that. In part by adding the extra cheating, it doesn't even manage to address or explore the reasons why Linda didn't say no, because now she's just a cheating slut like every other cheating slut.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

What goes around comes around, usually but not always......................

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh another good take on GA's amazing story, I liked that you got even, and how.

OilcanjonOilcanjon9 months ago

Frozen? Really? Take a long serious look at it. The male characters are stupid, worthless, inept, objects of ridicule. How about you?

RePhilRePhil8 months ago

OMG man! Not Frozen II. Kill me now hahaha

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

5***** Good take.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this version better in that both Linda and Marc got their comeuppance. 5 stars

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

OMG! Not Frozen Two!! The horror of it all!! Spare us kind writer. Anything but a Frozen movie. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“She has no remorse for having done it, and I won't live in the shadow of her one-night stand.”

.

The Linda in this version was beyond stupid. Not only bragging after about the great night, but she actually went back for seconds. Just holy shit what a stupid bitch.

.

Loved the accountability exacted on the Asshole.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was not the original Linda. She was a cheating bitch caught in some fantasy / delusion, but this Linda was disassociated from reality and dumb as an ox.

And yes as in all variants, Jim was an idiot fir not interjecting earlier and getting her out from the spell. He could get pussed AR her dancing and tell her if he ever learned she contacted Marc in any way, he would immediately divorce.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

You could have and should have left out what every one knows as the lead up to the story, it would have been so much better! Otherwise it was well written.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous