All Comments on 'February Sucks Balls: Ault Ending'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Almost identical and...

...it's getting really boring now.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 3 years ago
And for some reason she thought she could avoid divorce?

"I didn't want you to cause a scene and get the crap beat out of you, just to have me leave with him anyway."

What? If Marc beat the crap out of her husband, Marc would still get laid? Doesn't get much colder than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
better

better but still perfect. 4 stars.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 3 years ago
What's different about this one?

????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

The asshole paid for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m not going to bother painstakingly comparing this to the original, but there seems to be EXTREMELY little new here.

dc6370dc6370over 3 years ago

You obviously know nothing about gonorrhea. While it masks itself much more effectively in females, males are not so lucky. The constant penile discharge and the burning urination, along with frequent urination makes a male run to the doctor.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
So you stuck with the cuck and matyar angle.

Like other commenters said, "What changed". You have this piece-of-shit, spineless cuck acting as a servant to his wife. Cooking her food and bringing it to her. Plugging in and charging her phone, getting her medications. All like a good little pathetic boi. The "James Bond" crap at the end doesn't gel well with the rest of the story. The Bandleader? Why didn't you do something to Dee and Jane? Just pathetic.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I don't think it was necessary to repeat for us, nearly word for word, what happened in the club, in the Facebook post. Simply saying, "I told what happened at the club" would have been enough, since we just read that.

/

It's funny how she calls walking out on him to spend the night with another man "something wonderful."

/

She says she wouldn't divorce him NOW if he did the same, but now she wouldn't have the choice, since he'd only be doing what she did. But if she hadn't done it, and he went off with one of the team's cheerleaders, you can bet that she'd have his balls in a vice.

/

"I didn't want you to cause a scene and get the crap beat out of you, just to have me leave with him anyway." - First of all, despite the similar stats, if Marc did beat him up, he'd be in a shitload of trouble. Even if he avoided legal trouble, there'd still be lawsuits and league discipline, Second, she would STILL leave with Marc after he beat the crap out of her husband?!

/

She's such a liar! Tried to claim "nothing happened" on Monday until he had proof that it did happen.

andyinozandyinozover 3 years ago
Finally

A version with a decent amount of incineration...of the wife...of the footballer...and...finally...the band leader.

Thanks dragonmann72

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Waste of time

A repeat of what has been written.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

no different than your last one, waste of time for a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing new

So is everyone just posting the same exact thing over and over and over again? This is the exact same as half a dozen other stories.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

The wife was right about one thing. It was hubby's ego. In all of his diatribes and actions, he was only driven by concern over his image and hurt ego. It was less about breaking trust, deception, lying, cheating and more about what people think of him as a cuckold.

Wife clearly hit by Martian Slut Ray. She went from "all my dances are for hubby" to running off to be a slut without a single word to hubby.

Nice revenge. Dee needs punishing too.

wonder203wonder203over 3 years ago
2*

I had to read all that for next to nothing changing? Sucked.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Minimal changes

NOT MUCH CHANGED!

First, I appreciate the authors that take their time and energy to submit here. I really do even when I don't find the stories to my personal liking. So, thank you.

BUT . . .Your intro said there were many changes and, yes, there were a number of VERY MINOR spelling or punctuation corrections but seriously nothing meaningful until the end. The only REAL changes were the last 8 paragraphs. I really felt I'd wasted my time rereading the first 3 pages. A suggestion for future 'aults' - please, please, please tell us where the real changes begin.

Slightly better but only slightly. It still suggests he's waiting for her as soon as she realizes what she did wrong. No evidence of her self-awareness in any of these variations yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What "!" said

Will this fucking story never die? The horse has been beat to death and is rancid.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

And the just keep coming. All are good but still lack something not sure what but was wondering what the story would be like if Linda and Marc ended up together after that nite and hubby ended up the loser. With Linda filing for divorce after her night of bliss with Marc, getting the kids in the settlement and then marrying Marc. How hubby coped losing her, the kids, their friends etc. and his long road back and finding love again. No violence, disrespect or revenge just a sad tale. Would be more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still not enough

NOT ENOUGH PAYBACK!!! BETTER THAN THE REST EXCEPT SADDLETRAMP HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Story added nothing to the original

The story just includes crap about a class action lawsuit which could never have been successful, and, even if successful, there would have been no money to pay anyone. Then the story encourages extra-judicial violence which is always a demonstration that an author does not have the ingenuity or creativity to write something reasonable and realistic.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Cleaned it up really well five stars

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, much better than the earlier RAAC.

Linda’s humiliation and colossal disrespect of her husband combined with her sense of entitlement that she had done nothing wrong demanded nothing less.

She too, never said sorry. What an evil bitch.

This fine effort scores 5/5

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not much difference, except the divorce. I liked it again. I haven’t read the original yet, or ST’s version. I need one where Marc cuts his throat going through the door, but on second thought that’s too easy. Losing his career, money, and balls is enough.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Clever

Writing an alternate ending to any story here is an incredible undertaking. Total respect for those authors who take that on. Enjoyed this take on the story. You got my 5 stars.

BTW- Anonymous commenters out there posting nonsense. Do us all a favor. Write a story, post it here, leave the comment and rating open. Try it just one time. Please.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

The only change, the band leader also got his pay...so still 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was over kill

Your version really sucked. One thing getting revenge that goes this far you belong in prison.those who think this version is cool are just as bad a mr Trump. Damaging a person and destroying them like you describe has no place here. He divorced the slut was able to get the kids that’s more than most ever get. Judge jury and executioner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A terrible version of of feb sucks where did you dig up the bulshit lawsuit.

This version sucks.. a bullshit lawsuit .200x100000. =20 million . All of those men’s wives cheated. I’ll be dammed if I would expose my being a chuck. Destroying a mans ball and other parts and that band leader taking away his ability to play. Even after you got the kids (very rare) that was all you needed. You became jury,executioner,and judge. Is this America today. A world of Trumpism. You belong in prison.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 3 years ago
I Still Think the Real Problem

Is Linda never taking responsibility.

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

That was not ignificantly different enough to post a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"February Sucks" has been beaten to death

This version added nothing to the mix. It was basically your same story with very little change except he divorces her this time. Enough of the nonsense.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

So you basically delete a few words and that’s your “alternate” version? Who am I to argue, better than your first offering, still not fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sbrooks, none of the points you made would have made any difference anywhere. I think you nitpick just to hear your keyboard click. Not of any value at all. Have a great day any way.

As for the story, it is as good as any of the re writes.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
I'm begging you all

Can we please put this story to bed now? Surely it's a bad sign when we have rewrites of a rewrite?

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
Dear Anonny

Not sure why you had to throw in some anti-Trump diatribe, especially when the OTHER GUY is the only current US Presidential candidate to have stolen another man's wife.

Bill Stevenson, Jill Biden's first husband, says that Jill was not only still married to him at the time when the Bidens proclaim their first blind date occurred, but he actually introduced Jill and Joe four months before Joe's first wife (and daughter) were tragically killed. Bill claims that he was doing fund raisers for Joe--they were friends--before Jill started providing friendly feminine services for Joe, though all she would admit to was caring for his motherless sons. When Bill learned that Joe had wrecked Jill's prized Corvette but not reported it to the police (this was the 70's so it was suspicious but not illegal) he knew he had the goods on her and he told her to get out. Before the divorce was final, Joe and Jill had become an official couple.

Stevenson never contradicted their story before because he didn't want to admit to being Joe's cuckold, and he still kinda loves Jill, even though she used him and married up.

I believe the story because Joe has spent his life borrowing things and pretending they are his--term paper, speech, policy positions, cars, jokes, influence--why wouldn't he borrow another man's wife, especially if she is willing.

I'm not excusing the boorish behavior of the man in the White House, but if you think there's only one narcissist in this race, you are blind.

LW stories occur in real life far more frequently than many of us know. Readers who insist on certain endings--and writers who capitulate to them--are the ones who live in a fantasy land. In reality, the endings are as varied as the characters.

txskipper597txskipper597over 3 years ago
Only question I have

Is why Mr. Anderson gives all these writers the opportunity to alter his original (and excellent) tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable?

I’ve never seen a story generate so many follow up stories, so quickly. The criticism rests mainly on how implausible the original was. Was it more plausible than all of the revenge mayhem described in these follow up stories? Blatant assault, and maiming which of course he and his friends get away with scott free. One thing is clear. The story must have been really good to generate so many sequels.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@undrapprcted — “The real problem...Linda never taking responsibility.”

Author plainly... well (okay, a little allegorically) states in the last paragraph of story —

“I think about Linda all the time but until she wises up and figures out what she did wrong, we will just be two ships going in opposite directions.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rw43........................

Well spoken.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
RW43

Jill sure as fuck didn't trade up.

Dubby49Dubby49over 3 years ago

Didn't they teach you in school that if you are going to quote and put it in inverted commas, you should be word perfect. The correct quote from Burns' "To a mouse is :

"The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men

Gang aft agley"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure about the alternative ending...

Apart from the grammar, I think my main issue is that your story really doesn't add anything of interest. Boring, stereotype characters and no insight. I suppose it's too much to hope that I have missed the point and that this is in fact a portrayal of a psychopath as the main protagonist? If not, and I am meant to take him at face value as a normal red blooded male standing up for his rights may I respectfully suggest you spare us from further efforts?

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Bench Press Stats? Please!

We can start with the fact that no professional tight end max presses 250. We can then discuss how exactly the common guy gets 245 on the bar because he can’t quite hit 250. We can finish this by asking what in the hell did any of this have to do with this story? Wasted words, wasted space, and more importantly wasted time for your readers on such trivial details.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Why?

What was the point of reposting the whole story when it could have been done as an addendum to the first story. Why make us reread most of George Anderson’s story? What a waste of time. Not much of you or your talent in this one.

likeboblikebobover 3 years ago

Only slightly better than your first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay. But why did he not get her after one dance if even waited that long,?!

Our night. No and no

jtwheels

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

She's just not wife material, is she? If there were any doubts the first night, then coming home from a second "date" with him proved that.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Better but not by much

This should have been the finish to your original story. It seems like you wrote an alternate finish to appease your critics a bit but I think that your true mindset is towards being a cuck author that loves to downgrade men in this shit society that the Femdom lovers seem to lean towards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When Asshole brought her home originally, Jim should have made her stay in the car. When she wanted sex, he should have worn a rubber and hurt her really badly, When she got hurt and broke her leg when asshole brought her home the second time, Jim should have left her lying there. When she tried to commit suicide, he should have assisted her. Looks like she and asshole got theirs, but not enough, because they still breathe air. Actually an excellent BTB story, but she and that asshole didn't get it badly enough.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

You still made him the wimpiest of wimps regardless of his actions against the male participants. Sickening is the only word to describe his actions toward her.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 3 years ago
Very well done!

Well written 5*

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for just another poor remake of one of the worst stories here.

Thankfully, this is a FANTASY FICTION story - NOT a Loving Wives.

Give it up - this was a horrible story.

There is absolutely nothing glamorous about a famous person preying on married women.

It is actually quite sick and I believe that any perp who would think this was ok - should get

the same revenge treatment.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

we were holding hands under the table. "Get a life" I heard someone shout. Before I could answer there was a scurry of excitement, "He,s coming over here" "I,m Marc Lavallier, would you like to dance?" In a trice Linda ditched my hand and grabbed hold of the 'paw' offered to her. Half an hour later they were back, Linda, looking at Lavallier had a bemused look on her face, he whispered to her to which she nodded and a brilliant smile beamed across her face. As she turned to face me that smiled changed into a reduced, almost pitying second rate smirk.

I was sat in the den "Hello, I,m back," she called just as if she,d been on a shopping trip. She found me, "are you alright?" "What do you care?" "Of course I care I love you, I love our life together." "No, what you love is your comfortable life style. You love the house, you love the money in the bank and you love the fact that you have two children, a boy and a girl, all supplied by me, most every woman in the world would love to have what you have, that,s where your love lies. You don,t love me, you don,t love the children or our marriage together." "That,s not true I do love all of you and we will get past this bump and carry on with our lives." "And you couldn,t wait to rush off with asshole? When you ditched my hand and took his you ditched our marriage, you ditched our children and you ditched my heart" "No, no it wasn,t like that it was just a one off I had to have Marc, I was the envy of every woman there, don,t you understand I I couldn,t turn him down." "When you smiled at asshole with that brilliant first class smile and then turned to me with a second glance I realised that you considered our ten year marriage a second class marriage and when asshole invited you to his home you then thought that this was the cream of life. I suppose we were lucky insomuch that asshole was your first offer, I do believe that if he or anyone of a dozen other jocks had asked you for a fuck at any time during our ten year marriage you would have gone with them without a second,s thought for your family or for me. While I think about it I,d better get the children,s DNA ." "Why are you being so difficult about this, I had what most women dream about, a night with Marc Lavallier but now I,m back and want to carry on with our life and marriage, you love me too much to let a little thing like this come between us. I,m the same women now as I was Friday evening and I have planned, tonight, to make you forget any bumps in our love life." "I wouldn,t touch you ever again, every time I look at you I see you naked, moaning and gasping under the sweaty body of that asshole. Every time he thrust into your body, a body that you swore on oath to keep for me and me alone, every time breaks another piece from heart. I shall take my broken heart and my broken family with me to the grave." I looked at my soon to be divorced wife and with narrowed eyes I spat, "You are not welcome in this house, I shall not kick you out as I ought to but find somewhere else to go, quickly, perhaps go back to you asshole lover or find another fuck buddy, there are plenty of men who will give you a one night stand. We are finished." Linda sobbing loudly rushed up the stairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Linda proved she was a slut. Asshole finally got his, but Jim should have gone to the house and left Linda lying on the ground and maybe kicked her in the back. Should have loaded her in the car and took her to Asshole's place. Too bad Asshole didn't run over her...

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

You Had Him

Bring her home, feed her, bathe her, empty her bed pan without dumping on her (right, you'd clean that up too) and this your version of a BTB story? I'll just skip your other version if you don't mind. To think people actually marked this as a favorite escapes me. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Asshole and whore should have had a terrible accident. Upon their death there would be 2 new faces in hell for breakfast...

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

One of the better ones of the numerous endings that were tried.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Awesome conclusion!!! 5 STARS!!! Well done sir!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha

Do I have to say anything else?

Ha Ha Ha

Five Stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

By The Way

SighnedBTW must be a cum licking cuck and an asshole. And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold says so. Ha Ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No point posting all four pages if only the end is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original story was like a train wreck. Terrible outcome by reader forced to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol Marky Mark got his comeuppance , well deserved comeuppance at that ! I’ll just bet you he won’t have the balls to try that again , or anything else for that matter ! I personally liked your version and applaud you for your imaginative way of dealing out karma to the pricks and prickettes who act as though they are entitled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the preface to the original story George Anderson wrote that at a business dinner, if a famous man approached them 10 of 10 wives present said they would leave with a famous man for a night of “fun”. Someone who ducked a different married man every Friday night would end up dead and the police would have hundreds of suspects, many identity unknown, Just remember to empty a vacuum cleaner bag from a busy hotel at the crime scene to give them lots of DNA to look at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Flat and pretty ridiculous plot development and lifeless, boring, 1D writing.

1/5 stars

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

final comment. There should be no coming back from this deliberate, selfish, hurtful, incredibly disrespectful, and total slut move.

There should be no way to regain trust after that or trhe total lack of respect. That is not love, that is anything BUT love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

UNTIL SHE WISES UP? You MUST BE KIDDING?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

More absurd silliness. WHy was she allowed to stay at home? Why did he continue to take care of her after the second time. He could have refused to help her and forced her out. She had zero regret and deserved no kindness.

Too wishy-washy of a response to Linda's actions.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good one.... She is an epic betraying lying slut bitch. There is absolutely no grounds with a sociopath like Linda for getting back together. The best revenge though is a life well lived.... Would be nice to have him shift to another...but the addon is still good. Well deserved 5 star from your friendly neighborhood Servant

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I think one of the things that catches me every time I read one of these stories is the line like "Jim, I'm the same person I was yesterday, why are you acting this way?" Sometimes she says it as she walks in the door. Here she says it during an argument. It's amazing how she and he view the situation so differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whore and her master should both be dead. That way, they won't hurt anyone else...

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - violence always gets a ZERO

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

When I look back on the last year, my biggest regret is not having acted faster that night. I should have just grabbed her hand and said no to him. I should have slapped Dee and Jane's hands away and gone and taken her off the dance floor. I should have gone looking for her that night and lit up his house and burned him then.

.

.

.

Naw, you should have taken the kids out for dinner and let her commit suicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out good then went way over the top. Unable to relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I didn't want you to cause a scene and get the crap beat out of you, just to have me leave with him anyway“

.

This quote belongs in the Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame.

.

4 **** for allowing Jim to reclaim his man card, and for destroying the stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At end author finally gives him ball

How hard to ignite friends? and just take her away from an asshole.

All my friends would have stopped him immediately as he didn't ask. AND if she ignored then left immediately leaving them with bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly improbable, completely over the top! Thank you dragonmann72 for a great story. I absolutely loved it. 5 stars for expunging the trauma resulting from GA's original travesty.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Oh how I love a happy ending.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

"I think about Linda all the time but until she wises up and figures out what she did wrong, we will just be two ships going in opposite directions. "

You need to finish this. Either they get together or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That'll teach 'im.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have let her off herself. Asshole, too!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

This doesn't even make up for the other one you did

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53about 2 years ago

Why am I just now reading this? Great plot.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why publish all the crap again?.Why not publish this payback as an alternative on the original.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too clever by half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In stead of rehashing the entire 4 page story, maybe just the last chapter is all that was needed. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I didn't want you to cause a scene and get the crap beat out of you, just to have me leave with him anyway“

WTF. She's basically saying I want him so badly that I would watch him beat you up then leave with him to go have sex, then expect you to welcome me home because I love you and want only you the rest of my life.

This one sentence may finally cure me from wanting to read any more in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It good to see a sequel that doesn't include Jim letting Linda spew her drivel over and over again. The Linda character is most definitely a narcissist. The only effective way to deal with a narcissist is to not let them gaslight you and then exclude them from your life. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Asshole got his and at least 2 of his whores got theirs ( Linda and the police chief's slutwife). Linda was too stupid and whorey and went back for for another round of whoring. Too bad she wouldn't have gotten more than "gonny" (sic) and knocked up too. Then, she'd be diseased and raising that asshole's kid by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

marginally better than your first,still sucks,not the month February,but your two versions,you write well,its what you write that lets you down.Try for realism...SEOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You posted your same story again, and changed the last few paragraphs. And the new ending, seemed rushed. The first one you wrote, was pretty good. The ending just didn’t make sense. This one just seemed rushed, like you’re trying to slap together a report, that’s due tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If a slut tries to commit suicide, let her. Children are better off with a dead mom, than a whore mom!

ZK

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

Really dreadful. Rehashed rubbish.

MikodaMikodaover 1 year ago

Written as a writer who is pissed off on readers who have the audacity to comment negatively on his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... This one was a useless Narcissist, that was with her husband for his $$$$.

Take it from me- Fuck these women all you want. I fact, it is usually pretty easy to get a Narcissist to take it up the ass, or deep throat. But they will never stop seeking attention from other guys. Hit it( for awhile) then quit it! 5 stars.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

This is what was required, the perfect ending to a extremely difficult story

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I was glib before. I was being petty because I hate this damn theme. I felt as though I wasn't giving the stories a fair shake so I came back. This story is everything I normally can't stand, 99% of the time. But this is that 1%.

When I comment about realism, I often receive DMs that bitch to me about how "it's fiction." They rant about how I have never written a story but they fail to realize, I have never submitted here. I care so little about these people and the clique in particular. They take my words and only read into them what they want. They view realism as being real world. That's not what it means.

I don't care if characters are monsters, demons, elves, fairies, hobbits, dwarves, goblins or any other humanoid fictional being. Characters must have traits, behaviors and characteristics that are identifiable to the reader as human because that is our only frame of reference.

So why is this 1% even though it has all the outrageous BTB themes and fits the formula? The author didn't attempt to turn Linda into a broken record who never behaved badly after the first night. The author took care to develop her narcissism and callous entitled personality. The actions of the husband are well within the normal response. The ultimate revenge might be creative but entirely plausible. There was no special legal system to that is unrecognizable. There was no gaslighting by the author to accept treachery like there was in the original. And for the record, that is EXACTLY why everyone hated it while pretending to love it. Lies.

So yeah, I am sorry I was glib in my first comment. You didn't deserve it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous