February Sucks - Buster2U's Ending

Story Info
Dee Helps Jim remember what John Wayne would Do.
3.7k words
3.06
17.6k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February Sucks - Buster2U's Ending

By Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning

This is another alternate ending of George Anderson's Great Heart wrenching story 'February Sucks!' George Anderson is the author and sole owner of February Sucks and the characters he created. There are many other alternate endings of "February Sucks" posted in Literotica's Loving Wives category. The original version can be read here:

https://literotica.com/s/february-sucks

WARNING: If you don't like February Sucks Stories then this isn't for you. Please go somewhere else if you need to fling a one-star review and leave rude comments.

*****************************************************************************************

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

or is it? Maybe a little BTB???

******************************************************************************************

Our Story picks up upon Dee's return from the Ladies' Room without Linda...

"Dee, Where is Linda? She left with you, why didn't she come back with you? Is she alright?" I ask.

"Linda is 'OK' Jim, she has left the building with Marc LaValliere to spend the night. She wanted me to tell you that LaValliere would bring her home to you sometime tomorrow." Dee explained with a smirk.

"OK, I was just concerned. As long as LaValliere is taking care of her, I won't have to worry about it." I answered calmly.

All of our group just stared at me and my unusual response to Linda's terrible betrayal and cheating with LaValliere. They had 'no idea' of my recent attitude adjustment.

Now that I have found out about all of Linda's cheating and illicit sex with her Boss and many co-workers she has already broken my heart. A little more cheating won't make any difference to me now.

"Any one want more wings? I'm going up to the bar, I will get a couple more pictures of Bud and another platter of wings. They are so tasty. Come on Dave, come with me and give me a hand carrying everything." I said.

"Sure thing, Jim." Dave eagerly said.

Walking Toward the Bar...

"Jim, doesn't the fact that Linda left with LaValliere upset you? Aren't you going to do anything about it?" Dave asks me.

"Dave, what do think that I can do? What do you think I should do? I am no match for LaValliere. I can't get in a fight with him. If Linda wants to be a whore and spend the night fucking LaValliere on our special night out, deserting me, there is nothing that I can do about it, Buddy." I explained.

"But Jim, she is cheating on you!" Dave exclaims.

"I know Dave. It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last either, I am pretty sure." I explained.

"But Jim, How can you take this insult, her, cold-hearted treatment of you?" Dave asked.

We get to the Bar...

"Can I help you, Hon?" the cute Blonde Bartender asks me

"Yes, I'd like two more pictures of Bud and another platter of the Bar-B-Que wings, please.

I hand her my Visa and continue to explain to Dave.

"Dave, you've been a good friend to me. So, let me explain. Linda started acting strange over a year ago. It was at her company's Christmas Party last year, just over a year ago now," I said

"I am so sorry Buddy" Dave says.

"I think, when her cheating first started. Suddenly I couldn't find her so I searched everywhere until I caught her getting fucked by her Big Boss, her Supervisor, and several of her co-workers in a back office that night. It broke my heart." I explained.

"Yeah, I guess so. That would break my heart if I saw that happening to Dee. So what did you do about it?" Dave explained.

"I was so shocked that I just turned around and left the party driving straight home. The next day Linda eventually returned from the party at about noon covered in hickeys and full of cum from practically all her management team. LOL She completely shattered my heart. She didn't bother to explain and I didn't bother to ask." I said.

"Oh my goodness, that is terrible!" Dave said.

"Yeah, it was. I wanted to die, we didn't even talk for weeks. The following Monday, I spoke to a Lawyer. But he explained how badly I would get screwed in a divorce." I explained.

"Wow, yeah divorce messes over the husband so badly it isn't hardly worth it anymore! Especially when there are kids." Dave said.

"Exactly, my point Dave. After speaking to my divorce Lawyer, then several Councilors and a Shrink, I finally realized that there wasn't anything I could do. So, now I just enjoy the free good-looking pussy, that I do get from Linda occasionally." I explained.

"I am so sorry buddy," Dave said softly.

"Linda does cook dinner sometimes, does some laundry sometimes, and helps somewhat with the kids occasionally. I just do the best that I can and try not to let it bother me." I explained.

"Wow, I am so sorry for you Buddy. I had No Idea, that things were that bad at your house." Dave said.

"Thanks Dave, You are a good Friend," I said.

About that time the cute Blonde bartender brought a fresh platter of Wings and gave us our two pictures of Bud and we walked back towards our table to continue our evening.

"Anyone want some more wings? How about some more Beer?" as I smiled and sat down at our table.

"Yes, I'll have some more wings." Dee purrs

Dave sat the wings down in front of her.

"I will take more beer," Samantha said, so I filled her glass, then Jane and Ellen's glass before I sat down.

The band continued to play and I had drank several glasses of beer so I was beginning to feel somewhat better. I danced with all of the four other wives in our group for a couple of dances each.

The women were all so nice trying to make me feel better so they were generous in rubbing their pussies on my crotch and smashing their breasts into me while we danced. I would never fuck a friend's wife and they all know that. But it did cheer me up making me feel 'a little less worthless'.

We all pretty much had a good time dancing, eating, and drinking the evening away until the band quit for the evening and we closed up the bar then we all walked back to the hotel together. I wasn't really surprised when later I heard a soft knock on my door.

Dave had sent Dee over to help me feel better. She assured me that Dave was up for sharing her with me. We've been good friends for a long time and I have never overly flirted with any of the women. Dee came in with a big smile on her face but worry in her eyes.

Dee opened up her bathrobe, shucked it off and was completely naked underneath. She held my head to her breasts and I cried so pitifully. My world has been destroyed and I have lost everything important to me. My cheating slut wife doesn't love me anymore and there is nothing that I can do.

"Jim, I'm here to hold you and help you through this trying time. Dave wanted me to come make love to you and to make you feel better. I am so sorry Jim, I am so sorry that Linda is doing you so wrong. Please kiss and suck my breasts, please enjoy my beautiful body for a while tonight." Dee purred

Dee was standing next to the bed holding my head to her beautiful DD breasts. I just cried and balled my eyes out so pitifully. I felt so lost, so helpless, so alone, so afraid and so unloved by the woman that I was devoted to and married.

I finally got my crying under control and kissed Dee's big firm DD breasts, I loved them as much as I could. Dee then pushed me to move over so she could lie down beside me.

"Jim, Let me make you feel better, please Jim, Honey. I don't know how Linda could be so heartless to you. If I didn't have Dave I would snag you up in a heartbeat. Let me make love to you Jim, let me make you feel better tonight. Please, Jim." Dee whispered so softly to me as she reached down to my crotch and fondled my boys.

"Oh, thank you Dee. You and Dave are so kind. I have never felt so unloved and just wanting to Die. But I can't make love to you. I can't take advantage of Dave's gift of your body tonight. It just wouldn't be right." I whimpered.

"If you won't let me make love to you, at least, let me touch you to cheer you up Jim. Do you like this?" whispered Dee as she reached into my boxer shorts and gently held my ball sack so warmly with one hand and stroked my shrunken cock with her other warm hand.

"Oh, that feels so nice. Thank you so much, Dee. Your warm soft hands feel amazing on my balls and my cock. I love the way you are touching me, Honey." I said.

"Jim, Sweetheart. I have always been in love with you. I would NEVER hurt you like this, if you were mine. Let me love you Jim, let me make you feel better. Enjoy my Hot woman's body tonight, remember that you are a man. Let me help you feel like a man again tonight, Sweetheart." Dee whispered to me.

"Oh, thank you Dee. Your warm hands feel so good on my boys. But I just can't put my cock inside your sweet pussy. It wouldn't be right." I said.

"Jim, I asked Dave to let me make love to you. To help you remember that you are a man. Let me Jim. Let me make you feel glad to be a man and use my beautiful woman's body for your pleasure tonight. Suck my breast, fuck me soft and deep or hard and powerfully, I am all yours tonight, all night long if you want me." Dee whispered softly to me.

"Dee, thank you, sweetheart. I love the way you are making me feel. Like a man again. I just can't fuck you. It wouldn't be right. I couldn't do that to Dave." I said.

"Jim, didn't you know that Dave is my cuck? He likes me to fuck other men! Take me, Jim, I am giving myself completely to you to use tonight. Please fuck me. Put that big cock of yours into my pussy, pump your seed into my fertile womb, and Knock me up with your child, Jim. It will be wonderful for everyone if you will do it for me tonight." Dee purrs.

"Really, Dee? I never knew that Dave was like that. Does he let you have sex with a lot of other men?" I ask.

"Just my Black Bull, Jamal, that I go see, every other weekend. Dave got his nuts snipped so he could still sleep with me. But my black bull still wants even more to happen to Dave. I'm going to have to go 100% Black pretty soon to keep my bull happy. But for now, I can give myself to you," coos Dee.

I finally weakened and begin to kiss Dee's perfect sensuous lips passionately. I grip her big breasts fiercely and make Mad Passionate Love eventually filling her with all my sperm after pumping her furiously. I had my way with Dee and it was so good. I suddenly realize that I am beginning to feel like a man again.

"Ahhhhh thank you, Dee, that is just what I needed. You should get back to Dave now. Don't you think?" i said softly.

"Thank You, Jim, for making love so nicely to me. My pussy is yours, whenever you want it in the future. Whenever you want me, even though I'm going to be going 'black only' pretty soon, I will ALWAYS make love with you. I've always loved you Jim, and I've always wanted you. Linda is such a stupid twat to cheat on a good man, like you." Dee purrs

Dee kisses me passionately and puts her bathrobe back on, leans back over to kiss me one last time.

"I have always loved you Jim, and I always will. Anytime you are lonely or depressed, please, just give me a call and I will come to you. Anytime or anywhere at all. I love you with all my heart, Jim." Dee whispers and then quickly leaves.

I feel so much better after having sex with Dee. I feel like a man again. I remember when I was a kid. When ever we had a question growing up, as a teenager, of how to deal with some issue. We would always say 'What would John Wayne Do?' and then we could figure out what we should do!

I kept laying there thinking. 'What would John Wayne Do?' Over and over in my mind. I finally realized that I couldn't stay here, besides my mind was on fire. I got dressed, checked out of the Hotel, and drove home, leaving all of Linda's crap there for the maids. I wasn't drunk anymore after that vigorous sexual romp with Dee.

Once home I got on the computer and Googled 'Marc LaValliere' until a local address finally appeared. I wrote it down, then went to my gun safe and opened it up retrieving my Model 29 Smith 8".44 magnum. Loaded it with hollow points and took a couple loaded speed loaders with me and got in my truck. Plugged in La Valliere's address and went looking for him and my wife.

30 minutes later I was parked a block away from the secure neighborhood's security gate. Before I had left home, I had changed clothes to my yard work jeans, Boots, and put a dark maroon hoody on. I got out of the truck and walked toward the security fence and away from the sleeping guard that I could see in the guard shack.

It may have been a high class neighborhood, but it certainly wasn't a high class fence. Once the fence got away from the gate or the guard shack area and went off into the trees and it virtually disappeared. I just walked around the end and on into the neighborhood.

I just kept walking down the street, looking for something to give me a clue where he and my wife might be. I had my covid mask and my leather shooting gloves on just incase. I didn't want to leave any fingerprints.

Then I noticed a two story house with a swimming pool and several fancy cars parked by the front door. But what really caught my attention was that they all had some kind of football insignia on all the license plates. Hmmmm I wonder if this is the place?

I walked up to the front door that was mostly glass, and I could easily see into the brightly lit front room where there was obviously a party going on. Several of our football teams players were sitting around naked and watching my wife dancing naked on a coffee table. I easily recognized all the players.

I watched for a minute before I got my phone out to video everything, and then I saw my wife step down from the table and bend over to snort some white powder. The six men watching her dance were cheering her on to snort even more. There was LaValliere, and his five buff teammates all naked and partying with my naked wife.

Their front porch light wasn't on, and it was relatively dark where I stood. So I just continued to watch and video for a few minutes, I was in No Rush. It appears that my wife Linda is nothing more than a lowlife whore. After Linda snorted whatever that white powder was she laid down on the sofa between a couple teammates of LaValliere.

Now LaValliere walks up, so she starts sucking his cock, the guy who was near her head on is playing with her breasts. The man who is close to her feet is fingering her pussy. She obviously has been fucking all five men.

I reach down and turn the front door knob. LOL They aren't worried about anybody breaking in, they didn't even lock their front door. I securely hold my phone and quietly enter into the front room recording my wife acting the complete whore. They don't notice me probably due to the loud music as the orgy continues.

First it is LaValliere coming in her mouth. Then the guy fingering her works to get his dick in her as LaValliere rests and the other man gets a blow job from my wife. That goes on for awhile. The one in her mouth gets his nut and LaValliere wants to double team her.

LaValliere produces some KY lubricant and greases up his cock and goes for her ass that is sticking up while his team mate fucks Linda from below. LOL after at least 20 minutes of orgasms and constantly changing positions of this orgy video, I figure that I have enough video.

"Cough, Cough. Linda, don't bother coming home in the morning. All the locks will be changed." I said loudly.

The naked people suddenly stop what they are doing, just to stare at me standing there with my phone in my left hand recording everything and my Smith and Wesson.44 magnum model 29, just like Dirty Harry uses, in my right hand pointing at them also.

"Jim, this isn't what it looks like." Linda quickly says

"Who are you?" one of the players says, challenging me.

"I am ashamed to say, that I am this whores soon to be Ex-husband. You guys can keep her. In fact, I don't want this slut back, she is nothing but a whore for your team now, so you can keep her, but I am keeping the kids. So Linda, don't bother coming back to our house. I am hauling all your crap to your folks house when I get home."

"No Jim, your my husband! Don't do that, this is just a one time fling." Linda cries.

"One time or a hundred times, it makes No Difference to me. You are a whore and I don't want you back. There is NOTHING in the world that could make me EVER want to touch you again. If you cause me ANY trouble, your folks and everyone that you know will get a copy of this video. Don't come back to me, EVER!" I said.

"You are in for a world of hurt Dude, coming into my house like this!" LaValliere threatened.

I turned and pointed my pistol at LaValliere's face. "LaValliere, you make a move and it will be the last one you ever make. This is a.44 Magnum, the same exact gun as Dirty Harry, and very powerful. If you make any movement at all I will put a hole in you big enough to throw a football through.

"You made a big mistake coming here, Dude." one the players says

"I don't think so, I learned what a true whore, my soon to be ex-wife is. YOU best relax. Heck just continue your 'fuck fest'. Like I said, you can keep her. Don't bring her back to my house! I'm leaving, have a nice night!" I said.

"Guys, he is telling the truth guys, Jim is an expert pistol shooter. Don't move, if he starts shooting we are all dead in a heartbeat!" Linda explains.

I walked backwards back to the front door, keeping them covered. Then I quickly retraced my steps and left the whole neighborhood. I took a round about path to get home. Staying away from the main roads. Just encase they decided to call the police on me for that stunt.

Whoa, as I am driving home I realize that I suddenly feel much better about myself. I am beginning to feel like a man again. LOL what a wonderful feeling! Monday morning I am finding a lawyer to divorce this whore! After that I'm going to call Dee to come over to cook me some dinner and give me some more pussy.

The End.

February Sucks - Buster2U's Ending

By Buster2U

Epilog: Jim quickly divorced his slut wife Linda and with the threat of sending the video of her orgy with LaValliere and his several team mates Linda didn't even bother to try to fight Jim for the kids, the house, or alimony. In the end, Linda got nothing but a divorce. Jim got his freedom and the kids.

All the women at Jim's work started throwing themselves at Jim once they found out that he was divorcing Linda. Dee kept continually going over to see Jim to cook dinner but Jim had to put a stop to that before Dee ended up divorcing Dave and moving in with him. Jim had too many other women wanting him and took his time deciding who to date next.

Linda ended up being the team whore for the rest of the team finding her true calling for several seasons. Linda eventually caught several serious STIs and STDs and ended up banned from entertaining the team members anymore. She lost her job so she stayed living with her parents.

Linda was so depressed about her divorce from Jim and being banned from entertaining the team members that she just couldn't get it together enough to get another job. Eventually her parents passed away and she just continued to live alone in her parents house with a dozen cats.

Eventually some of the STDs that couldn't be so easily cured caused Linda some issues. Linda lived a lonely and shunned life, all by herself, as her looks and health faded rapidly. Linda finally realized while laying on her death bed, struggling to breathe, that maybe she shouldn't have been such a whore.