February Sucks – Jim Laughs Last

Story Info
Jim's Revenge Served Cold.
11.9k words
4.2
33.2k
79
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 'February Sucks', George Anderson asks the question; is it okay to have a one night stand with a celebrity and return to a marriage? Then, tries to answer the question that it is possible if certain conditions are met by both parties. It is a very thought-provoking story, however for many of us is just too unrealistic. Jim is a complete doormat in the story and while he appears to be motivated by providing a stable environment for the children, his staying in the house would provide anything but a stable environment. Children are very observant, it is a basic human survival instinct for them. They would have seen the changes in mommy and daddy's behavior. The lack of intimacy, lack of conversation. The two children would have seen this as a hostile, unstable environment and immediately shown their distress by beginning to wet the bed or acting out at school. Jim, in suppressing his feelings, would have begun to suffer health issues as well, like migraines, muscle tension and gastrointestinal problems. He would have suffered psychologically as well, becoming hostile to other people, displacing his anger as he could not strike out at Asshole or Linda. He would have withdrawn himself and potentially been driven to the point of suicide. His work life would have suffered too and he would have either been forced to seek help through work or been fired. In extreme examples, he would have compartmentalized causing dissociative identity disorder, meaning multiple personalities. His children would have seen these changes and responded to protect themselves. Basic human nature.

Why Authors dogpile on popular stories? First, we were invited to do so by the Original Author. Next, we see it as a challenge. We read what others have written and think they have missed important plot points as I note above. For me, this story in particular pisses me off and I would have hurt someone if I had been Jim. But I have a different background and personality than is depicted in Jim. So, honestly the root issue is ego. Our ego is the reason that we make an effort to tackle these controversial stories here on Lit.

Link to George Anderson's Original Story https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks

Opinion of Written Reviews and Ratings - If you leave an Anonymous Review - I ignore it for the most part, but will not delete it as many embarrass the Anonymous Author of the Review and while we don't know whom you are, you know who you are and I find that hilarious. If you do leave a negative review, but you have never written anything here yourself, your words are hollow and have no merit. How can you speak with any authority if you have no experience writing?

Positive Feedback and High Ratings cause Writers to write more, so have that in mind when you Rate a work. If you don't like a particular work, leave a constructive comment to help the Author improve, but a low rating will not improve a writer's efforts.

This story picks up at the end of George Anderson's Original Story - Just after the end of the Labor Day Party when LW reveals his manipulation of Jim and Linda by hiring Ellen to seduce Jim to get Linda to understand the pain Jim felt. Linda admits that she is happy that LW messed with them, so she understood how much she had hurt Jim. Jim appears to agree with Linda that things are better in word and appears to be happy with their living situation, ON THE SURFACE.

Warning - I put this in Loving Wives, so it will be found with the other "February Sucks" stories, however it does contain Anal scenes. So, if you are not a fan of Anal, skip over the sex scenes with Dee and Linda or don't bother reading this story.

Copyright © 2024 Literary Ranger

>>>>>>>

Jim

The level of disrespect I receive from Linda, LW and my so-called friends the last several months would have been too much for any normal person to handle. Anyone without a plan would have committed suicide at this point I am pretty sure, regardless of the children or lame effort of a traitorous wife to reconcile. I seriously thought of jumping off the roof of the hotel when I returned from Morrison's that night when Linda left with Marc. Fortunately, for me, I have a plan.

The funny thing about animals is that they are creatures of habit. Marc LaValliere is still hunting for married women in the same hunting grounds, Morrison's. I had started going to the gym at the end of February almost every evening, after the kids went to bed, to burn off the sexual frustration and anger. Between weightlifting, cardio and a basic martial arts class, I am in pretty good shape now. My gym just happens to be about 3/4 of a mile from Morrison's. The infamous club where Marc had begun his seduction of Linda that fateful night. It's a 24-hour gym with a key card entry, in and out, so I will have a pretty good alibi. There is a service door for the employees, that you can walk in and out of that requires no key card. It is often jimmied with a rock, so you can walk right back in. On my way to the gym, I drive by Morrison's and see that Asshole's car is there. I then spend about half an hour at the gym to establish my presence and then walk over to Morrison's and stand by the same back entrance that Marc and Linda had snuck out of that night and wait. I am never alone, I always have my can of pepper spray and a baseball bat with me. My route to and from the gym I have made sure is clear of security cameras from the surrounding buildings and businesses.

So, here I am Monday evening, Labor Day, in my ambush position, waiting for the predator to become prey.

The team had a pre-season game Sunday and Marc, I am sure, is out partying. He isn't looking at me as they make their way out the door. He is looking at yet another wife, judging by the huge wedding ring she is wearing. I spray them both in the face with pepper spray before they can get a good look at me.

They both start coughing and staggering around. I wind up with the bat, aim for the fences and swing. One of Marc's knees will never work again.

He screams and reaches around blindly to try to grab me as he hops around on one leg. I dance to the left and wind up and take out his other knee. He crumples to the ground and I am just overwhelmed with satisfaction, happy.

"Hey, bitch, you shouldn't fuck around on your husband!" I yell at the wife as she coughs. I hear the back doors open and run around the building.

I make my way back to the gym, dumping the bat in another dumpster along the way and work out at the gym for about 45 minutes. I make sure I'm seen by the cameras in the gym and I talk to the employees there, to ensure my flimsy alibi, if required.

I head home around midnight and crawl into bed with Linda. God, I hate her so much. She has done nothing but emasculate me these last several months. I can't wait to be rid of her.

Ever since I stepped back into our hotel room that night in February, my plan has always been to get my revenge on everyone involved. I had to act as though I had accepted Linda's utter betrayal, to lull her into a false sense of security as well as all the other idiots involved.

I am eventually able to get to sleep with a huge smile on my face. There is still a touch of adrenaline running through my veins from my attack on LaValliere.

I rarely buy a newspaper, but the next morning, the front page contains news of my crime. "Marc LaValliere Attacked outside Morrison's with Wife of another Patron" Perfect, I think. The husband will be the prime suspect, not me. And the article shows asshole for the scumbag he truly is with his fondness for bedding married women.

I get to work, late, with my designer coffee and place the article, face up, on the corner of my desk. You can't knock the smile off my face with a hammer.

Hardcore fans of the team make comments like, "It's really gonna hurt the team." I reply, "Fuck that guy." They know what he did to my marriage and I laugh at them. I'm never questioned by police. Too many angry husbands between February and September. This is why you wait to make your revenge.

I head home after work and Linda is upset. Of course, her boyfriend's career is over. Fuck that bitch.

"Did you hurt Marc?" She asks. I can't help, but smile.

"What if I did?" I ask. I am almost laughing at her discomfort. I think she believes she has been living with a total pussy and then to realize that I may be capable of such violence. I'm sure it is really freaking her out, but who cares.

"I, I think you should go talk to LW. You know in case the police question you." Linda suggests.

"Why? So, he can tell me how smart he is and can manipulate people he is supposed to care about?" I ask.

"Uh, no, he, uh. Well, he helped us..." Linda stammers. I think she is lost. She hasn't seen the non-doormat Jim before. Even a rat, when cornered, will fight.

"Yeah, he's an asshole." I state.

"He's a family member that is trying to do the right thing and keep us together." Linda protests.

"Sure," I say in a non-committal manner. "I'm headed to the gym."

"Hey, I want to talk about this." Linda says, pointing at the screen of her laptop that has an article about Marc LaValliere's Attack on the screen.

"Your boyfriend will still be fucked up when I get home. We can talk then." I say as I slam the door.

I'm not heading to the gym to work out. I do go there for a shower, but I put on a nice shirt and slacks I have stashed there and head to "The Willing Mind". I know Dee has been frequenting the place since her divorce. You would think my revenge on her was her getting a divorce, but no. I have some naughty plans for her and these include some payback for Linda as well.

Dee is there at the bar and she is pretty lit. I slide up to her and wave over the bartender. Dee gives me a hug and I maneuver it into a kiss. She kisses me back and then stops and looks at me through glassy eyes. A questioning look on her face.

"You owe me." I tell her.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"You helped Linda fuck LaValliere, so I should get to fuck you." I reason.

Dee's expression is questioning for a second as she thinks and then she smiles.

"Okay," She agrees. "What about Linda?" She asks.

"Did Linda ask me when she fucked LaValliere?" I ask her.

"Good point." She says and then kisses me again. Dee starts rubbing her body on mine. I think this is going to be fun as I plan on doing all sorts of stuff to her.

I'm surprised when she takes me back to her apartment. I guess I didn't realize she would have to get her own place after her divorce and I thought I would have to pay for a hotel. She gets us some drinks. I stealthily pop a Viagra™, I want this to last. We start making out on the couch when Linda calls to talk to her.

"Hey, girl." Dee answers, she listens.

"No, I really can't talk right now." Dee says. She listens for a bit. I can't hear the other side of the conversation.

"Really? No, I didn't know Marc had been attacked." Dee says. She listens.

"What? You think Jim did it? No, he wouldn't do that." Dee replies, she looks at me with a raised eyebrow, questioningly. I smile back at her, noncommittally. She listens some more.

"He laughed. Yeah, he was probably just happy the asshole got what he deserved." Dee comments and listens.

"What? Yeah, I think he's an asshole. He uses married women to bolster an overinflated ego when he is actually a weak man and he fucks up their marriages. I was a fucking idiot to get involved with that piece of shit. He's not that great in bed, really just your typical selfish jerk. I think we got off just because of the fact he's famous. It's like a guy sleeping with a really pretty woman. Most really beautiful women suck in bed, because they've never had to do anything but lay there. The guys get off on the fact they are in bed with a really beautiful woman, but a guy that has been around will tell you that they suck in bed. I bet if you really thought about it, your night with him wasn't that great. My night wasn't that great after I thought about it, and I bet yours wasn't that great either. It's your perception of what happened and it better have been great because you're willing to potentially sacrifice your marriage for it, so it has to be worth it. You were a stupid ego driven bitch. All this talk about not having any control, is just your unwillingness to admit you were a selfish bitch and walked out on Jim in front of everyone and acted like a whore. Jim deserves so much better than you. I'm sorry to go off on you like this Linda, but you needed to hear all that. I have to get back to my date. Goodnight!" Dee hangs up her phone. She turns to me and smiles at me as I laugh.

"Confession is good for the soul." She smirks, shrugging her shoulders. I smile at her. She throws herself at me across the couch.

"MMMmmm." She moans into my mouth as she kisses me. She pushes me back on the couch. Our tongues are dancing and she is grinding her pussy against my dick. I reach up and start playing with her nipples through her blouse. She continues to moan into my mouth. As my right hand plays with her breast, my left starts to work on the buttons of her blouse. She lifts her body enough to give me access to her tits and I finish with the buttons and to my surprise the clasp for her bra is in the front. Yeah! Soon, I have full access to both her breasts and she is grinding herself into my crotch. I start kissing Dee's neck and working my way lower. She is wrestling with my beltline and the fly of my pants. I stop. She looks at me.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I suggest.

"Good idea." She agrees.

We hop up off the couch. Dee leads me by the hand to her bedroom. She turns towards me and starts to remove her blouse. I step up to her, gently pull her face to mine and softly kiss her on the lips. She reaches around my shoulders and pulls me to her and the intensity of the kiss increases. As we kiss, I push her blouse and bra off her shoulders. She finishes with the buttons on my shirt and shoves it down my arms. She briefly rubs my chest and then presses her tits into me as she hugs her body to mine. I reach behind her and squeeze her ass, pull her so her pussy is rubbing on my erect cock.

Dee starts fumbling with my pants again and soon has them open and she pushes them down, she drops to her knees.

My cock pops free and almost smacks her in the face. She grabs hold of it and gasps.

"Oh, my god Jim. Nice cock! You could seriously give Marc LaValliere a run for his money in the meat department. What the fuck has Linda been thinking? What a stupid bitch." Dee comments as she strokes my cock. Sure, she could be lying, but I don't care, it still sates my ego. She kisses the head of my dick once and then makes a serious effort to throat my dick. She gags and that helps my ego too. Dee bobs on my cock for a bit more, but I want to move things along.

I pull her up and strip her of her pants and panties. I am happy to see that she is shaved with a small patch of dark hair above her pussy. She is soaking as I run my fingers through her. She shudders and her body recoils.

"Oh, God, Jim." Dee exclaims. I push her back onto the bed. I crawl up after her and attack her pussy with my tongue and fingers. I quickly push her over the edge as her body twitches through a climax. I keep licking and my fingers and tongue begin to include her backside as I continue to pleasure her. She makes no complaints as I start to work my fingers in and out of her anus. As a matter of fact, her moans and movements become even more animated as I play with her butt. She shudders through another climax and then starts pulling on my arms.

"I need you in me now." She says in a breathy voice.

I move up between her legs and rest on one arm so I can rub the head of my dick up and down her wet slit before I begin to push it into her.

She moans and grabs my ass to pull me deep into her. I am stroking away and Dee seems to be enjoying it. I feel the Viagra™ surge through my groin and know we are going to be having a good night, regardless of any mental barriers my mind may throw up. I watch Dee to see which angle she enjoys most and see that she likes it when I am using the top of my cock to bounce her clit with each stroke. I push her through another climax and slow to let her enjoy it. I start playing with her nipples with my lips and hand as she recovers.

I keep lazily stroking in and out of her. I reach under my cock and start playing with her asshole again. I take the fluids leaking out of her and start lubing up her backdoor in preparation for what I have planned.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" Dee asks. Her tone lets me know she is not opposed to the idea.

"Yeah, you still owe me." I reply.

"This is a grudge fuck, isn't it?" She asks. She isn't upset, just curious.

"You bet, are you surprised?" I return with my own question.

"No, Jim, not at all. What we did to you was awful. No man should ever be subjected to something like that and you have every right to lash out in anger." She admits. "I will be honest though, I've always been attracted to you and the way Linda talks about how great you are in bed has always made me curious." I interrupt Dee by picking up the pace a bit. She pulls me down to her and kisses me hard.

"There is lube in the nightstand." She whispers in my ear. I don't immediately reach for it, but continue to build up our excitement.

I have a pretty good rhythm going and Dee is clawing my back and stroking my legs with her thighs. I crane my neck down to start sucking on her left nipple to add to her pleasure. I reach blindly for the nightstand, find the drawer and paw around until I find what feels like the bottle of lube. Not my first rodeo. I glance over at it and sure enough, it is a bottle of KY ™. Smiling, I pop the lid with my thumb, invert the bottle and let a few drops fall into my hand. This stuff can get out of control if you're not careful. Think Chevy Chase and Cindy Morgan with the baby oil in Caddyshack!© I pop the cap closed with my thumb and set in on the nightstand. I start playing with Dee's rear end again with my lubed hand and she goes nuts! I start working the lube into her rear end with my finger and she begins thrusting her hips onto my finger, ignoring the rhythm of my cock stroking into her pussy. I had no idea Dee was into ass play, but I am beginning to think that this is going to be a whole lot of fun. I soon have two fingers working her rear opening and she is going nuts. I pull out of her pussy and grab hold of my cock. I use my thumb to guide my way into her back door.

"Here we go." I whisper.

"Oh god." Dee says in anticipation.

I press forward against her backside and my dick slips down. I grab it and try again, change the angle just a bit by lowering my hips. I press forward again and my cock is nestled between her cheeks. I press forward and she tenses up.

"Relax," I tell her.

I feel her butt cheeks relax and I press forward, sliding past her ring into her.

"Ohhh," she moans and throws her head back. I stop for a moment to give her time to adjust.

After a bit, I pull back just a bit. Dee's eyes fly open.

"Oh god!" She exclaims. I stroke back in and she thrusts herself to match me. Three more strokes and I'm plowing her backside with the full length of my cock and it feels great!

I love missionary anal because you can see your partner's expression as you fuck as well as bounce their clit with your pelvis, which really gets them off. If they do cowgirl anal, women will grind their clit on your pelvis as you fuck their ass and lose their freaking minds.

Dee is losing hers as I am picking up the pace. This is only the second time I have used Viagra™ and I am pretty sure we are going to come pretty close to the four-hour warning period. One of the benefits of being emasculated by Linda was the psychiatrist gave me a prescription for Viagra™ to overcome the Erectile Disfunction that Linda's betrayal was causing. Like I said, I only used one with her, I have been saving the rest for when I'm single again.