All Comments on 'February Sucks, Dinner Theater'

by AlTend

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Big_Tim99Big_Tim994 months ago

Not the best take on the story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Weird. I'm not sure. The Bear needs to think about it.

The BEAR

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBay4 months ago

Even though Linda started this this shit storm, IMO, Jim’s actions is more fucked up than Linda’s or at best equal to Linda’s action by cuckoo HIS FRIENDS

Innovative story for a story in the February zone

He truly BTB, but does the end justify the means in this case? I think not

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

Nice rendition. thanks

InfosaugerInfosauger4 months ago

I expect a second chapter where the rest of the the revenge is described. As Jim said: "the revenge has only started"

BigK10BigK104 months ago

This is probably the most original take on Feb Sucks that I’ve read. Having Linda walk in on Dee & Jim was great, but was a little rushed. Also, Jim lost the moral high ground. Minor criticisms at best. 5*

LNRAstroLNRAstro4 months ago

Well that was interesting. I don’t actually recall reading one of these where they all qualified as scumbags.

dragonmann72dragonmann724 months ago

As a true believer in G.A.'s story, your story would have earned my score if Jim had just left that night and left the skanks alone. That would have made the pig shoot have more meaning. Now, your Jim will need to be watching over his shoulder. Last, for a few words more, you could have completed your tale.

BigfundrewBigfundrew4 months ago

Yeahhhhhh..I didn't like it.

The dinner theater idea didn't make sense... at all

MwestohioMwestohio4 months ago

That was an interesting alternate universe

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Impressive!

I liked this take - it was definitely different. Good for you!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

Well that was different. Given Linda’s pillow talk (before the trip) it certainly adds up to a planned event. There’s even a chance she’d break the cheater’s handbook and fall back on ‘what happens in Vegas’. In Jim’s position, I’d have left for the airport for the first flight home, long before she returned. If possible I’d give her an unexpected extension to her trip by taking her cash, cards, and phone (presumably she didn’t need those while moving about the hotel). She wouldn’t be able to board a flight, rent a car, until at least Monday or Tuesday. Just to make the point, take her toiletries (makeup) and drop them in a trash bin between the hotel and airport.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked it. You were consistent with the personalities of the characters. Your writing flowed easily. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Public Humiliation and Disrespect and going with another man will result in extreme emotional outcomes for a Real Man. No stories has given the real deal of how a man will react...

Alf62Alf624 months ago

I love the new twist on the story. BIG Kahunas!,

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

Unique take on the story, 4* for the entertainment factor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Totally puzzled, by a series of strange events. Nowhere near one of the best variations. A mercy three stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Puzzled by the fact that an erotic story read by the intimate group of wives is now a plot for a dinner theater of a whole ballroom of people, including an emcee. And the LaValliere turning up? And then Jim and the wives turning into sluts.. Puzzling.

JPB

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Not sure about this.

They're not even HE got more than what Linda had. All Linda's girl-friends are sluts? And the husbands all cucks??

/

@ALTend, for me it would have been better if you just wrote this as an original story with different character names than to force this as a alternate Feb Sucks story.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

interesting follow on to Georges famous story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm going to give this a rating that I have made up.. the rating is Hollywood..

All Hollywood does is regurgitate films over and over.. and this Feb Sucks has been over and over and overly regurgitated waaay too much by too many authors..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit rushed but definitely a twist to turn Jim colder and harsher. Not bad. As long as the cheating skank slut Linda gets her due, I'm happy.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

It didn't grab me at all. In fact I disliked it. All the characters were unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Different!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

I personally don't like to be told up front if a story will be a reconciliation or not. That's giving the ending away.

\

Please don't self-reference Lit. It also makes little sense, they're reading February Sucks, but they're characters in the story?

AntMan317AntMan3174 months ago

Maybe I missed something, but did Linda go off with Tony or with Paul? If it was Paul, why was Jim still thinking about getting revenge on Tony at the ranch in Amarillo?

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Interesting story line , im not sure about it though the dinner show was more like them living there real past . both lost out and Jim will now have a few husbands looking to find him

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

At least it was different, not the same only boring rehashing story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read it twice. I still don’t get it.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

There's probably a story in there somewhere. Needs major editing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Every participant was dishonorable. I never liked the original and I appreciate the levity as I read this as a shit show that read like a mocking parody. I know it is heresy but the original was way too drawn out for a guy with any pride. 4/5

Waldteufel61Waldteufel614 months ago

Appreciate the attempt at originality . The theatrical bit confused me, was not interesting and didn’t contribute to the main storyline - then, the MC’s response of getting it on with the three other wives, belied the negative emotional impact/trauma he theoretically would have encountered.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very confusing and hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn't get the dinner theater thing. Also, all of these people read G.A.'s story and just happened to all have the same names? I must be missing something.

AardieAardie4 months ago

Too bad he threw away an moral high ground he might have had.

secretsalsecretsal4 months ago

Yo dawg, I heard you liked FS, so...

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Well Jim certainly broke loose in this episode! Yeehaw

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 months ago

It is apparent that you have good writing skills, but this story was way too complicated for me. Good luck in your future projects.

bhill8671bhill86714 months ago
It is time

to put this tired old nag to bed!

timrivtimriv4 months ago

No good people in this sad tale.

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

This story was confusing at best, the dinner play just did not flow and I never figured out if it was Tony or Paul... Some of the Tony, Texas, and Vegas stuff was too wrapped around itself to be coherently followed. For all of the stuff in this story it was too short to totally understand - I feel the writer left a lot in the writers head and expected too much following of the initial GA story.

\

Ultimately, for me the only saving grace was the last few paragraph dialog that saved the story and went the RIGHT direction.

\

4.5***** Hooyah

GrandPaMGrandPaM3 months ago

yeah...not quite.

kind of a nice plot re-imagining, but the ending didn't measure up. waayyy too pat.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

I had high hopes for this when I started to read it, as a very diffetentvtzkenon the 'FrbSucks' multiverse, but unfortunately, it didn't live up to what I thought was a very original take on this often re-written story.

I gave this 4 stars for that originality, but IMHO the story limped to its ending after a masterful beginning, and lost the 5th star.

Don't misunderstand... I think this was much better than many of the stories in that multiverse, but I think you rushed the ending a bit, and that's why I couldn't give it the 5th star. I did, however, follow you, as I think that you have talent in this field, and I want to read more of your stuff until I find some reason that I shouldn't !

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

There have, IMHO, been three decent follow-ons.

In one, Marc's wingmen frantically call him to bring Linda back to the club. Turns out Jim is a banker for the mob.

In another, Marc is innocent. Linda gets kidnapped by his appearance-double who remembers her as a Mean Girl from highschool. It's incredibly noir.

The best is one where Marc gets tased in the groin by Dee, when he won't get the hint to leave.

This was NOT a fourth.

PorterrhPorterrh3 months ago

Very confusing - lost track of who was playing who ……

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Finally, old Jim gets a little revenge action. Don’t forget to dump Linda and go find Antoine.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

The dinner theatre was confusing,

thanks and try again.

sbrooks103x

I personally don't like to be told up front if a story will be a reconciliation or not. That's giving the ending away.

It looks to me like this author wrote how he wanted, but I'm sure he is sorry it didn't please you. No...probably not!

\

Please don't self-reference Lit. It also makes little sense, they're reading February Sucks, but they're characters in the story?- Same as above.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the most creative re-telling/re-use/fresh takes on FebSux that I’ve read. I think: 1.) it got a little over-complicated and 2.) you should have used different names for the central couple since they and others would be playing the fictional Jim and Linda and 3.) having a second LaValliere was overkill. But you can write, and I give you huge points for your unique, creative approach. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two sex starved people joined in a marriage neither of them cared much about is not the premise of the original FS. This is a different, less interesting story line. If neither spouse cares about their marriage, why should anyone else?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson3 months ago

Not my favorite Feb Sucks variant but 5 stars for a premise that made me think, "What the fuck??? This is batshit crazy!

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How about chapter two detailing the shooting of the two assholes.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Fantastic Reality Check for the SO CALLED ENTITLED FAIR SEX. She thought she could haver it all, well she got it, along with the reality Life is made up of all your actions, both good and bad.

So long Bitch. UnHappy Ever after.

DomindiDomindi3 months ago

This was a confusing read.

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

In my opinion, this is not a good answer to GA's classic. A cheating wife is answered by a cheating husband. What's funny about that? He himself didn't think about his children, or did I misunderstand that? And I still believe that two stupid things don't make a right!

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for another ending to one of my favorite heartbreaking stories I have ever read. A little complicated, a little hard to follow. but all in all a very fun read what with all the other wives coming by to Help Jim thru this difficult period as Linda is out fucking LaValliere's Brother. LOL What a slut! LOL I loved LW so fast with the divorce papers! The ONLY thing that could have been better would would be some Vegas hit men that LW knew and sent at LaValliere. LOL Linda is a helpless Slut as usual that can't help herself. Jim finally got rid of her! LOL Thanks for the effort, just delete the unappreciative points of view. Thks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m sorry, but I had to read the crucial scene 3-4 times before I got clear on the “handsome man,” Antione, and Paul. I’m still unclear what happened to Paul; wasn’t he with Barbara or at the table when his wife was carted off to the bathroom? Where was he when all the rest of this went down? I’m sure this story made sense Reiter, but he failed to make sure that it would make sense to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ninety authors tried their hand at this February story. Just about how many different version of this story can be written? Please, let this dog die. It outlived its usefulness.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. It was crazy at times and even a little confusing at times. Was the whole theater doing GA's story? It sure seemed like it. Now that's crazy. And how did they work that out? I thought the neighborhood wives were going to act out his story, not the entire club. Now that's a different take on it. So who did Linda leave with, Paul or Tony? Why was Jim looking at shooting Tony's balls off if Linda left with Paul? I liked Jim getting the ladies though, since Linda left him at the theater/club. I knew Dee would be the one who wanted it in the butt. This version was just different enough that it should stand the test of time. 5/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A truly original take on FS. 5 stars and thank you for sharing your creativity.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Different!!!!

I liked it, a lot.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good version. Unfortunately guys all say married woman are best to fuck and in right situations easier to pickup. A work guy I engage with monthly has a nephew work at same site with him . He said the kid who is a six foot two in great shape with clear blue eyes and dark hair is a catch for them and he’s fucking a couple a week. Massive hospital and many overnight shifts he volunteers for. He always sneaks a pic to show his boys and just happened to be with his uncle when I was on site and the uncle had him show me a video . He was fucking an on call doc on break. She has three kids older or as old . He was tell her instructions to play with herself with something you couldn’t see what it was and was coaching her to take his cock deep in her throat. She was gagging and gasping while in between he was pulling out and resting the saliva cover cock across her face or lightly cock slapping her telling her was a good little slut she is for him . Then it skips a bit and he has her flat with arms and face over arm of sofa pummel her pussy her begging and grunting while he taunted her how she loves his young cock better than her puny husbands , if only everyone you know knew was a little slut you are than holding real deep and just twisting making her cum saying his dick is unbelievable while he laughs holding her head back by her hair. Apparently she came back to him later that night and he fucked her again in her ass as well . He claims a lot know he’s younger and fucking whoever he can and because the majority are married they don’t really care because he’s not a threat to their marriage or getting caught. A few of the single ones he fucks know and call him a man slut but will only be friends with benefits with him and a few others as well . One hot one in fact he tells her she’s a pig as well and how she lets a married doc use her like a paid hooker. True stuff here , crazy

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

As a lot of this was just a cut and paste job, I found it really hard to enjoy as a new story, oh you had a good take on a new ending but it just seemed to be more of a comedy.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[15.02.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Interesting story!

4

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AndrosDarkAndrosDarkabout 2 months ago

Another version where he sleeps with Dee hmm personally I like the one where she let linda did it cuss she wanted her husband which made hella a lot of sense.

ttt59ttt59about 1 month ago

Not a fan of Jim lowering to her level but anything that ruins Linda emotionally and psychologically has to be partially good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous