All Comments on 'February Sucks... for Everyone'

by Kilty11

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 2)
Flat_OutFlat_Outover 3 years ago
Probably the best of the the 'February Sucks' responses . . .

This is probably the best rewrite / sequel of the February Sucks. It is more believable, although the whole situation is a bit unbelievable. The Bitch gets burnt but survives her burning. I've now made Kilty11 a favourite author - I'm keen to read other stories they write 5 *'s

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Very. Good story; full of solid logic and powerful emotion. I don't recall reading any of the other restructured stories. After reading this one, I am not interested in the others. I hope to see more by this author. Five stars without hesitation. And, I would be honored to assist, proof read or help with future writings. Great job.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 3 years ago
Excellent First Story

Fun, interesting and well-done. A worthy sequel, better than the original, IMO.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

This was the best of the February stories. No easy answers, the other couples had their comeuppance, no unrealistic revenge, and RAAC.

My only real issue is how easy it was to get Marc’s address, and the lack of physical security. Why would a bartender even admit to knowing the address? This wasn’t a midtown condo, but a mansion on acres. He’d obviously want to avoid interior video, but perimeter and entry point security should have been there.

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years agoAuthor
Some of the Hollywood stars and their stalkers

Rihanna. - Stalker found in her yard

Sandra Bullock- Hid in closet while a crazy stalker was in her house

Jennifer Lopez- Had someone living in a guest house on her property for 6 days

David Letterman- same stalker broke into his home more than once

Kendall Jenner- Found a guy swimming in her pool

Kylie Jenner- Stalker made it to her front door and was calling out to her.

I honestly do not believe it would be as hard as people think to find an athletes home. Here in Philly, it is common knowledge where they live. Many live in Jersey in the Voorhees /cherry hill area.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Definitely one of the best, if not THE best of the "February Sucks" alternatives.

5/5

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

In my opinion, this is the best rendition of George's story.5STARS!!!

I'm glad that you found the courage to submit it, and I look forward to reading more of your creativity...

Thanks...

AileyInnAileyInnover 3 years ago
This series of stories has left me unsettled....

The premise and actions were almost believable. Perhaps I personalized it our had compassion for the husband, Jim. Maybe is brought concerns that all of us that have secure, devoted relationships might be faced with this or another situation with similar results.

I admire the Jim character in this particular rendition. I would like to think I would act similarly and save my wife, family, and marriage from certain harm should quick intervention not happen. In reality, knowing myself, I would have taken the act of my wife leaving with another man as an act disrespect and would have been totally destroyed. Pretty sure I would have accepted the immediate end of the relationship and conducted myself accordingly. I don’t know what that would it would look like, but I would see a dissolution of the marriage and do my best regarding my children. I don’t know what my future would look like, but it would be without a wife that disrespected me in such a public way.

Still, thank you for saving this guy’s marriage...

Prince020402Prince020402over 3 years ago

Best one so far. Loved how he quickly reversed the situation by putting the other couples in his shoes.

Still, the whole premise of the original story was preposterous. Why would four other couples conspire to have one of their friends cheat? Why, especially would the other four husbands stand idly by and think it was OK? Unless they are all secretly swingers and really did think it was "just one night" I don't think there would be any scenario where this would happen.

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
And another one

I agree with the others that the original story really jumped the shark. The idea that all these “friends” would be copacetic with the wife skipping out boggles the mind. Even more mind boggling is the idea that a loving wife out on a special night would toss it away like that. The original story talked about how the tight end was so dynamic and forceful that she lost her senses. I call BS on that idea. The whole scenario was so over the top that it truly deserved the nice scorched earth of this follow up version.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

LOL she thought he would eventually accept it. What of it? She was still evacuating on him with her boyfriend.

gasperguy69gasperguy69about 3 years ago
5 stars times 5!!!

A Husband who didn't wimp out! A Husband who went after what was His! Was starting to think he was wasting too much time on his ex-friends though. She might have been compromised before he got there if he had drug his feet much longer, and she would have had to deal with the fallout of being raped!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Certainly one of the better endings and contained enough to make a reconciliation possible without Jim having to back down.

Silly I know, but I'm glad you chose Jane to be the one to be clothed at the end, that said she could have just walked out the door, if not Marc could have another charge against him.

Only other criticism, why would the barman know Marc's address? And if it's through his job, then he would be out of work for giving it out... if Linda had been drugged then the police should have been called... sorry, working with confidential information all the time makes you think about little things like this.

Thanks for your effort. 5⭐

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. I really like the idea of turning the table on the other husbands. They, and the wife’s, found it a different game when they were involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure in real life any guy could get over her leaving and the way she did it.

The sex would just add insult to injury. The damage to the marriage would already be done by her leaving intending to have sex.

Wellw ritten, good job.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

2 for this version.

OK, this one is slightly better than the rest of the re-imagined February Sucks.

The simple fact remains - the original story sucks big time.

This is a FANTASY FICTION story - NOT a Loving Wives. It is in the wrong category.

Let's be honest for a few seconds, in this world, there is not one woman's body, breasts and/or pussy, that any famous or wealthy guy would ever risk losing all that, or even a nights sleep over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best version I've read. You cleary thought out the best way to get revenge on everyone involved. I look forward to reading your future stories, hopefully for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best version I've read so far. I really hate the wimp cuck RAAC endings. This wasn't that. 5 stars.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Great job keeping it focused, angry, and mostly believable. The character Jim was the strongest of any February sucks versions and yet forgiving because I also believe that what she did is cheating. For a first story - amazing, and I sure am glad I came across this one.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

DAMN GOOD STORY. I hope you did not shoot your entire wad in your first story. This is one of the best of the Feb sucks stories. Keep it up you did well, here.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

5 STARS!!! I appreciate your viewpoint on fidelity. I agree with "I don't love you enough to overlook your cheating"!!!

One and DONE!!! Bravo!!!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
Good Effort!

While a proofreader could have improved the readability of your story, it stands above average for current Lit offerings as is. Nice turnabout on the "friend" husbands who are okay when it's someone else's wife being seduced. This is a fun read and not so far out there it would be called fantasy.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Huh. As many other authors main character didn't raise hell when they Started second dance

Emotional and mental CHEATING.l

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 3 years ago

Yours, is one of being payback and being sensible. Sadly, that 1 of the 4 were the only ones not to get divorced. SLUTS for wives. Oh well, the shoe fits.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

5 stars, probably my favorite ending to FS. Not sure he should have took her back admittedly but understand why he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you did an otherwise good story great justice , improving the original . From my viewpoint your version was more gratifying and personal satisfaction is what this whole story demanded . Yes George Anderson’s original was satisfyingly terminated , it left me wanting more vengeance . Yours was closer to how I personally would want the end results to turn out if it had happened to me personally !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars. One of the best rewrites. Now a general comment on all the rewrites. I understand why the wives tried to be peacemakers for their friend in these stories. The one thing I don’t understand, unless I missed it, is that none of the other husbands say, “Come on, let’s go find that son of a bitch.” I understand it in the original, GA wanted the husband to be completely abandoned. It just seems this would be an interesting twist on a rewrite.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Great ending, I really like it when the marriage can be saved. Depending on the level of betrayal and disrespect, ofcourse. Thank you for your excellent ending.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Good One.

4/5

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A more than decent first effort.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another story of male egos needing to be mollified.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Great effort I enjoy reading the different outcomes to this story. As for me I believe it takes a big person to forgive. Allowing someone to live rent free in our heads never works you will notice I did not address forgetting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@tralan69er Re: "For those of you that dont like the February Sucks stories, you dont have to read them. If you are doing something you dont like, stop doing it! Why should anyone stop doing something just because you dont like it." - Words to live by.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

I liked this. It took the setup without the "event" (Yeah, it did require the stupid bitch to come to her senses), so it would be called an intervention. Jim really put her feet to the fire with the free pass.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

I liked this. Especially when he left the others at the house and went back the club without them. Nice addition to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

uncertain if a guy could over the fact she left the club with him at all.

That a marriage killer all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and pretty soulless

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

This might just be the best ending of them all. She came to her senses. The others who had more time trashed their marriages. It brought closure to the story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Fairly decent....one of the few add ons that actually makes sense. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best ending yet, but this story always gets my dander up. I can’t even imagine a wife doing that no matter her “friends “ egging her on.

I’m not sure, we’re it my wife if I’d ever take her back again no matter the planter through the window.

Her act of leaving with him Wes total betrayal.

OK I’m sure I’d never take her back.

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL friends convincing Linda he would eventually accept it. Who wants a wife that would go along with that? He deserved better, thanks but no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good. I like him taking the wives with him and leaving them. The best version is when the husband caves in marks skull with an axe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a much better ending, than most alternate endings for this fucked-up story!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I liked it! Very well done. deserving of 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By far the best ending yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY. Linda almost got hers, and later was glad she didn't. Marc Asshole got his. This version actually makes the most sense. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the best ending I’ve read including the original. Thanks…SK742

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

The best ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading all your short stories posted so far (at end of 2021). The conversational method you use keeps it moving quickly and realistically, even if it’s from the MC’s point of view only.

Please keep writing.

George Anderson’s skill was obvious when he wrote such a challenging story that made everyone sit up and take notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IT WAS ME WHO SAID LET THE STORY DIE. About FEBRUARY SUCKS.

I read your recent story TANNER LOGISTICS. I liked it. So, I have read all your stories. I see you are devoted to a close family environment. Reading between the lines so am I.

About your FEBRUARY SUCKS... FOR EVERYONE its good.

BUT I WISH EVERY BODY WOULD LET IT DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Please leave your answer in your comments box starting with OK MATE.

TANNER LOGISTICS I GAVE IT A 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In your opening you said you saw one commenter say to let the story die. I believe it should be put to bed.

FredHuckFredHuckover 2 years ago

I along with a lot of other people have read most of the other endings for F S...

I think this is the best one so far...

Thank you for sharing your version with us...

I gave it 5🌟's

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Your story lost the thread of what made the other story such a magnetic scenario. It was Linda's willingness to betray everything for a one night stand with a star that caused the emotional volcano. Your story, in removing that betrayal, removed the emotional nuclear blast that precipitated the raft of rewrites from others as those other writers dealt with their own emotional fall out from reading the first story. In essence, you turned a megablast of the worst kind of betrayal into a milquetoast vanilla nothing. To the extent it might have helped some readers feel better about the original scenario, with an easily digested resolution, in that you succeeded. But in disavowing the very meat of the other tale, in my view, your version left behind the very thing that made the original so controversial and moving. Even so, I felt some of the satisfaction you aimed at providing, so hat's off to that. But I think the other stories where the betrayal remained intact had more gravitas, and that their fealty to the original made their resolutions more cathartic.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Really good. Minor detail, why would the wide receiver get arrested for stopping the beating of an unconcious Marc? Course it wouldn't have been the receiver but rather a lineman but still...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn son. That was one find story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of the best versions. I gave it a 5. Why? Because in life, things are not always black and white, good and evil. I believe all of us, contain some of each. In this version, the wife had conflicting emotions. At first she was talked into it by her friends. Then the conflict arose in her, and she changed her mind. I believe this is much closer to the real world, than the other versions. I do not believe the wife would just run off, be able to freely give herself to the football player, and not be thinking about her actions, and how it would destroy everything she had with her husband. Only a true psychopath, or someone who didn’t love their spouse, could do that, in the manner that she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, there certainly is a certain fitness about taking the other wives over to Marc’s house. That was a creative twist. Thanks.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

good way of changing the narrative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what a real husband does. He loves deeply and with devotion but doesn't put up with any nonsense. When he needs to, he acts with certainty and, if need be violence to protect his family. I like the follow up lesson he taught, knowing he wasn't going to be unfaithful to his wife. Also loved that she was coming to her senses sooner instead of later. She deserved a second chance once she saw things more clearly. Any woman who wouldn't want her husband to fight for her like this, should never get married! Yep, you could use some work on grammar, but not a huge deal!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Don’t stop writing, you have a talent that only needs honing and experience, it will come. 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars! I live a happy ending. Really liked taking all the other wives out there and leaving them for the gangbang. Turn about is fairplay

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Why does so many want to stop for people writing different endings? George Anderson is a great writer. GA realized and put into print a nightmare scenario for a typical loving husband. Nightmare! Try to come up with something half as good, you won't !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did a great job and I loved the entire story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

EPDSREPDSRabout 2 years ago

I thought your take on February Sucks was well thought out and well written. Keep writing and I for one will keep reading your stories. Excellent job!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Ga believes husbands should always forgive a wife's transgressions. He is in print on this. There is no crime wifey can't commit that is too over the top. This version is much more realistic and covers all the bases including ditching the fake friends, retribution on mr football, and making wifey feel the pain. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I certainly loved the ending. I am always in the mood for a happy ending unless the offending person is a written as a real bastard/bitch. Any story where the victim (Linda and Jim) is not in control of the situation (through drugs or forced) I look for retribution/revenge to get back to the person that put them in a humiliated position. I liked this sequel because Linda comes to her senses and fights back. I like it since Jim fights back as well. Jim does make Linda face some consequences with the 'hall pass' that he uses but doesn't use it. The ending gives balance back to the marriage. Yeah, some folks want to really burn Linda and it a few sequels it would be justified. This sequel gives the balance back. I would have liked a little more story about the what happened with the three women that were in the process of the gangbang and what they were thinking. Jane, at least, did not go through with it however she should have been able to phone someone from the house. This is one of the best endings to this story. Thank you for the balance and happier ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another story about a cuck looking for an excuse to keep the slut!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

This is the best ending of all of them !!!!5 stars to writer! KILTY you are the best!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

well done a slightly diffrent twist over the couple 100 versions or so i think i have read (i wonder if i have a problem why do read em all??)i would love to read one from linda perspective that made sence a couple touched on her mental gymnastics thax for thwe great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The hard part with writing a "February Sucks" story is balancing making Linda accountable and showing some compassion for her mistakes. You did a pretty good job. i have only seen a couple of others that I liked as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A 5* As good as or better than almost all the rest .

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

One of the better versions/revision. Worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, and for the first time writing, even better. It was one of the best endings for that story, as no one was killed, the ninja's weren't let loose, the army slept in their own bunks, and the other husbands had to fight to get their wives back. Loved it. Still think Laura needs counseling to find out why she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great twist having the other couples tossed into the mix. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the whole problem with these stories is that you don't really know if that was something really so out of character or not absent some explainable factor like drugs or a psychotic break. Of course that is literature for you. Also, hats off to the master- Mr. Anderson- for the still unsurpassed original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story & the retribution Jim took on everybody... including what he did with Linda. Story was well written & actually covered some of my thoughts (attributed to Jim in his ranting before & then after driving to Marc's house.

For the record, I tried reading Anderson's original & didn't finish, not liking it. This is one of maybe 3 I've read that not only surpasses the original, but leaves it in the dust. I've had my fill of the Feb sucks stories, & was going to pass on yours. Oh so happy I didn't. 5 stars -- Bob

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

This was different. A little bland compared to over twenty-some stores written as a take of on GA’s original story. You did Ok but not great. Keep up the good work and keep trying. You’ve got talent. MtM

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

It was a pretty good story until the end. In my world there is simply no path where Jim and Linda remain together after that level of disrespect and humiliation. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised by the comments below that so many would not forgive Linda her temporary insanity when she tried to escape and would have been raped if she stayed. Yes she disrespected and humiliated him. But she finally came to her senses and tried to escape. And she is repentant and contrite. And they have kids. And he laid down new rules, including a post nup

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Liked this one, especially dropping of the replacement sluts.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
Wonderful

another excellent version. thank you. I also have one written pending Me Anderson's approval

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the best of the bunch tbh and the ONLY scenario where Linda could be forgiven.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I would beat the fuck out of my best friend if she tried to cheat. The fact that her husband is my baby brother might have a big part.

And I am serious Sarah, I know you never will because you are a good woman but you know me and my history. Please don't make me beat down my favorite sister in law.

What, you didn't know about his secret second family? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. I know most will say he should have kicked her to the curb, but he thought about the kids. Bullshit! They are smarter and stronger than you think, and will take sides with the parent they think was right, and no one will change they're minds. In this case she would have lost without the effort she put in to try making it right, but she will walk on broken glass for quite a while before any trust comes back, if it ever does. Pins and needles doesn't cover this one. Good job . Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good revision. In truth Linda only balks because of the impending gangbang. But Jim was forthright and proactive in going to thr house and seeing her trying to escape Marc. So he different see her trying to resist. Otherwise they had no chance. She certainly did mentally cheat. But he took action altering the dynamic of the marriage. Well played with the fake out on the hall pass. I believe this Linda is contrite. I must say though that the original, even if people don't like the ending, has well written, nuanced characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A longer version would of been nicer. Police raid, blood test, drug charges on the players, reputations ruined for all guilty, whorish (male and female) parties involved, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good for a reconciliation story. Glad that the enablers suffered!

"News flash, I DON'T fucking love you that much!" This is one of the greatest lines in all of LW!

ZK

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

Better than a lot of them.. Some Really suck... Ok ,that's just my opinion . But can't fault the writers, rather you like their stories or not . After all they are free to read . So I think ppl should think about that Before they try to " castrate " a writer for their submissions. You don't like the stories . GO somewhere else. Think YOU can do better. Then write your own, and submit it . Then we can rip your stories apart ... That's fair, Right... 🤔😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better versions mostly because you did not have your MC except what went down. You also

had him make it clear that he loved her 'But Not That Much' to accept her stabbing him in the back by cheating. Yep, most authors have not got it in their head that Love Does NOT Conquer All and is not an excuse for reconciliation...4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“911, what’s your emergency?”

Marc Lavallier is attempting to rape my wife!!!

If the cops get there in time, great, if not then it’s nothing more then what she chose when she decided to be a slut!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

The most memorable twist to this epic tale. Well Done!!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

-Good shot at ending a masterpiece and thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job!

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

My favorite ending...thus far.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 year ago

As with all reconciliation versions of February Sucks, this one also fails because it requires readers to believe 2 mutually exclusive things. To get to reconciliation, one must believe Linda truly loves and respects Jim, AND chose to publicly betray, degrade and humiliate him. This is why George Anderson's original failed so badly that literally hundreds of attempts to make it believable and acceptable have been submitted. It is also the reason ONLY those without reconciliation ever achieve the goals od believability and acceptability.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Me gustó, btb, raac .

Todo junto.

jesemmojesemmoabout 1 year ago

I've read numerous takes on the original "February Sucks" and they all were good, but I enjoyed your vision or version, of the story best.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

I am against all reconciliations unless raped or drugged but I thought this was ok because she didn't go through with it atleast from what she said. Although, the disrespect and humiliation should not go unchecked..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKilty11@Kilty11
I’m doing this for fun. I’ve always wanted to try writing, but never have, prior to what I’ve posted here. If you get the urge to comment, please be constructive. I will moderate comments, especially those by anonymous commenters . I found out that I actually ...