February Sucks: Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do like comments, so let me know if this really is a better version. I'm giving my own version three stars, only because I used GA's writing for most of the story, and that always should start with three stars. I gave his story five.

I'd like to thank GA for giving me permission to write this version and the next version to follow. I'm writing another alternate version that appeals to me, and possibly only me. I used no editor for this one so the errors are all mine. As little as I added to the story though, if I have made any errors, the grammar Nazis have every right to send me to their version of a concentration camp.

I imagine that sort of camp would be an empty cell with nothing but dictionaries and periodic inspections of my colon and semi-colon. At least I'm not a woman, or my period would be checked as well. I realize I'm inviting punctuation puns in the comments, so put yours in and let me know what ones I missed that I should have used.

As always I respond to comments within the first three days and respond to emails always. The version I really want to write I hope to complete before February actually rolls around.

12