February Sucks - Linda's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it went on, as they swayed to an unheard tune, and my guts were torn out, step by step. And it got worse. Much worse as she did things to him, with him, that I... that I had done with her husband.

When their clothes started to fall on the floor, Mark had another fit that required correction. The hit drew blood that splattered on my neck and face. Feeling the heat of it on my skin, the acrid scent of it saturated my nostrils. Bella's evening dress fell, revealing the body of a goddess.

A body, my husband embraced and enjoyed for the next hour. Somewhere around the time Jim mounted her on the bed, my eyes, body, and the recesses of my mind conspired to betray me. And like those men, the therapist told me about. The ones aroused by their wife's sight with another man, I felt the warmth of arousal. Unwanted and dirty... shameful. But excitement none the less.

Too ashamed to reach between my thighs to touch myself, I crossed my legs and ground my ass into the seat. Out of nervousness, I rocked my crossed legs. And the more I did it; the more my clit rubbed against the pressed flesh around it.

I stared riveted to Jim's ass between her legs as it rose and fell. Her legs framed his body, undulating with his thrusts. Opening wider to receive him as his thighs spread to get better leverage. To thrust in her, to plunge in her... Oh, not that... not that!

I could see his shaft plunging in her depths. Her ass tightening, her hips straining to spread wider and wider for him. My eyes locked on my husband's thick cock as it plunged in her. White froth from her aroused cunt, forming a ring around his base. Dripping down her ass onto the sheets. And just when it could not get any worse for me, Bella reached over and touched something on the end table.

"Yes... oh... fuck me, Jim, fuck my married cunt..." we heard from the stereos speakers. "Fuck me... yes... you are so much better than my husband... thicker... you feel so good."

Mark went near-insane next to me. But I no longer cared.

"Oh Jim... you're making me cum... Aughhh!"

Bella went wild as she came... or acted like she did. Who knows? If she is an actress, she is a good one. But right after, my Jim... well, hers at the moment picked up his pace and came inside her unprotected pussy.

The shame of my arousal prevented me from cumming, but I was randy as hell and also embarrassed. Hoping, no-one had noticed my reaction. As I looked at my husband now laying on top of Bella, he sighed and rolled, laying on his back, contented after his orgasm. Then Bella turned, stared at us, and leaned over to take Jim's softening cum covered cock in her mouth.

I think she slurped as loud as possible just to taunt her husband and me behind the two-way mirror. At the same time, I hated her yet understood her. She had finally gotten her pound of flesh. Her revenge on both her philandering husband and me, the slut that had screwed him.

She turned the sound off after that. Leaving us to watch her as she lounged naked on the bed while talking to Jim. The two of them laughing. And making me wonder why and what about. Were they talking about me? I began to tremble and cry quietly, uncontrollably.

Mark was no longer fighting his restraints. He stared at his naked wife as she hugged Jim and worked him hard again. Rising on her knees, she looked right at us and beckoned Jim to take her from behind. When he entered Bella, she had an exaggerated shocked and aroused look to her. But my eyes were on Jim, my Jim, what had been my Jim until that day. Until I gave him to another woman, that is. That I did it to save my family and keep my bargain with Bella seemed distant now.

Jim did not hold back. Just as I had asked him, he fucked the shit out of Mark's wife. So much so that he wiped the fake look of ecstasy off her face, replacing it with a genuine one. When Jim grasped her hair and pulled her head up, Mark went wild again, thrashing in his restraints.

Another round of punches settled him. I no longer cared. Any feelings I may have had for Mark LaValliere were long gone. He had everything coming to him just as I had.

No one hit me or forced me to look in the last few minutes. The next time I looked up, Jim was done with Bella and getting dressed. She stayed naked as he finished dressing, kissed him on the cheek, and walked him to the door.

I wondered then, had Jim enjoyed her more than he did me? Did he want her again? Bella was beautiful. More beautiful than I could ever hope to be, even with surgical help. What had I done? What had I allowed?

Bella was a devious person to have crossed. Where other women would have exacted instant retribution by divorcing their husband, she had bid her time. And she had finally called her marker that night. Why had she chosen this of all nights to do so? What had set her off? Was it because I decided to dance with Mark? Or something that Mark had said and done?

By this point in my dealings with her, I understood her more. I knew that this woman was too complex to have acted on a whim. She planned everything. And she had endured Mark screwing other women before and after me. Could I have been as cold and calculating as she was? No. It wasn't in my nature. But as she told me, I was her most significant threat because I had left Mark where others would return to him even for a night. Some even if it meant the end of their marriage.

Other thoughts had crossed my mind previously came to me again. Were some of the other women working for Bella, previous Mark conquests? Some of the models or the executives? Did she keep us around to use us and keep a close watch on us? It's what she had told me. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I knew she had been grooming me for higher positions in B-fit. Just to make sure I stayed away from Mark. And all the money she paid me. Was it to keep me addicted to the good life? To make my captivity more palatable?

But what now? Was she done with me? And would she seek Jim for a repeat performance? What was next in her demon mind?

She smirked at us and walked to the chair to pick up and put on her robe. Not once breaking eye contact. A look of satisfaction and derision I will never forget. Then she opened the door and exited. A few seconds later, the door to our room opened, and Bella came in to stand with her guard and driver Roger in front of us.

"Well, well," she said, hugging herself. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. But I know you didn't. I can see from the tears and messed up makeup that at least you, Linda, had some remorse. Just remember, you had my husband fuck you for a month. I only borrowed him for an hour and change. And true to my word, I told him nothing about what you two did years ago."

She spoke, but I was numb. I no longer felt like a person with freedoms and choices in life. After giving her the man I loved willingly, what was there to give? She had broken me. Totally and completely. And in not telling him what I had done with Mark, she still held power over me. I was and remained her puppet. That she heaped professional praise, accolades, and promotions at me was just another reminder of her ownership of me.

"Mark, what can I say? Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

As numb as I was, their interaction fascinated me. Why had Bella stayed married to him all these years? What kind of relationship was this that they had? Why did she tolerate Mark? So many questions.

"We have a deal, Mark. So long as your excursions with other married women stay under the radar, there would be few consequences. We stay married, and the kids have both their parents. But you just can't help yourself sometimes, can you?"

Mark struggled, grunted, and tried to speak. But the ball gag and the restraints kept him in place, powerless. Roger moved toward him, probably to exact some retribution of his own, but Bella raised her hand, stopping him.

"It's sad, my dear husband," she continued. "But it would appear you need something to remind you of your place. One of your choosing."

She made a wave motion to her large bodyguard, who moved to open the door. Bella then waved for me to follow out, leaving Mark struggling and trying to speak again. The last thing I saw of Mark was his gaze up at me. And there was fear in his eyes as he tried to speak in a final act of futility.

Out in the hallway, I noticed a group of men. Most were white, but two were black, another two Hispanic, and one was of some Asian origin. One of the black men stood separate from the others. He was taller, had an earring of a scull and a barbwire tattoo around his neck with five barbs on it. Unlike the other men who looked at both Bella and me, the tall black man ignored us and looked at Bella's guard.

"He is all yours," Bella said to the men who all filled into the room Mark was still in. Before the door closed, she addressed the tall black man. "Anton, let them know the rules."

"Yes, ma'am," Anton spoke with a refined and surprisingly gentle voice. "No marks on his face and no broken bones."

When the door closed, she turned to me and shrugged.

"He's had this coming," she said, walking down the hall in a direction I had not been to before.

"Who are those men?" I asked.

"They, like Roger, are men whose wives Mark seduced. They have been waiting for a while for this night, and I have delivered. The poor souls need closure after all he put them through. Don't you think?"

"Are you done with my husband?"

She chuckled at that and stopped walking so she could face me.

"What do you think?"

"I no longer know what to think, Bella," I replied. "You had him, and you got even. What more do you want from me?"

Her expression hardened as she gazed back in my direction.

"You... you took something from me that was not yours. Unlike many of his other conquests, you met Mark with our children. Your kids and mine played together. You knew from the start that he had a wife and family just as you did. Yet you chose to have him more than once. To have what was not yours.

"And you did what the others have not. You pushed him away. Do you know what it was like to know Mark was obsessing over you? For me to know everything as he was with me? For me to look up and be aware that the man inside me was thinking of you? Instead of me?

"No, Linda, I am far from done with you and Jim. If you didn't love your husband, I would have done him once long ago. But he is a good man. He loves you to no end. Do you know why he went to bed with me tonight?"

"You are beautiful and sexy..."

"Bullshit!" Bella said. "Jim has had many beautiful and sexy women offer themselves to him since you and him became celebrities. Did you know he turned down Angela Rice?"

Angela Rice! The TV and film star? The Australian sensation? Had Jim turned that bombshell down?

"Oh yes," Bella smirked. "I know Angela. She was at one of my parties that Jim was my escort while I had you work for me. Angela asked me about him, and when they danced, she practically offered to fuck Jim on the spot. But he turned her down."

"He never said anything about her," I said in shock.

"Jim did not want to hurt your feelings by telling you. Because he loves you, Linda. I, on the other hand, delight in it. Face it, Linda, you are my bitch."

There would have been a time that I would have argued and told her to fuck off. But I was drained of all fight in me. Bella was right. I stood utterly defeated in front of her.

"Come with me," she said, and I followed obediently.

We entered another bedroom. A much larger one, and we were not alone. Jim, was lounging on a small couch talking on the phone.

"Yes, Mom, all is well. Linda is just busy with work stuff. You know how it is. Kiss the kids for us when they wake up. We'll be there Sunday night. I have to go. Love you too, Mom. Give my regards to your better half..." he laughed at his quip. "... yeah, I'll talk to him when I get back. Thanks... good night."

Bella had moved to sit on the chair in front of a make-up table and mirror while I stood fixed in place.

"Mom and Dad said the kids are well," Jim said, referring to our children and my parents.

I stared at my husband in trepidation. This was surreal. There we were, in the bedroom of the woman whose husband I had an affair with. The same woman who had seduced my husband less than thirty minutes before. And Jim stared back at me as if everything was fine. Inside me, I was wilting, falling apart.

"Give your husband a hug and kiss, Linda," Bella said... No, she ordered me to.

And I obeyed like the good bitch of hers that I had become. Jim took me in his arms with a confidence and force he had not in some time. His lips found mine, and I kissed him back willingly, wantonly. I wanted him back. To make sure he was still mine in some fashion.

"Do you still want me?" I whispered to him.

"Of course I do," he replied. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know... you... I thought maybe you would not."

He still held me but just smiled back. There was sadness in his eyes.

"You and I have been through a lot," he said. "We'll survive this too."

I felt two other hands on my back, reaching for the zipper of my evening gown. It was Bella.

"Relax," Jim said as he lowered my dress to the floor as I felt Bella's hands undo my lace bra.

I was transfixed by them both. Not understanding, yet knowing precisely what was to happen. As I was led to the bed by Jim, I noticed that Bella was nude. An exotic venus that I would never be able to rival. One whose charms my husband had already sampled and probably would again. And I was powerless to stop it.

Instead, I found myself aroused by both of them. While deep inside, I was in emotional turmoil, I thought that I might prevent Bella from telling Jim about my betrayal and adultery by giving myself to them. In desperation, I responded to them both.

I kissed Jim and helped Bella undress him. When she kissed him, I waited patiently for my turn. When his hands found her breasts, I placed mine over them to show him my acceptance of it and approval. And when his thick cock was freed, I held it for her to suck. In my quest to please them both, I became their sexual servant.

For her part, Bella was a generous mistress. She sucked my nipples as Jim went down on me. Then she lay back, spreading her legs to reveal her shaved and wet vulva. The cunt my husband had just fucked.

In an act of total surrender and submission, I gave in and lowered my mouth on her. As I licked, tasting her secretions and Jim's cum, my husband parted my legs and entered me from the rear.

"Yes!" Bella hissed, "Lick my pussy clean... fuck her, Jim. Fuck your wife-whore. I know she likes that thick cock. Yes, Linda likes thick dick... don't you, Linda."

I was no longer my own person sexually. I was their toy.

***

Revelation

It was two years ago that Mark finally went off the deep end and was exposed. By then, he was the Superbowl winning coach and commentator on TV. Yet, he is still handsome even with the gray on his temples. He had seduced the wife of a couple at a ski resort. The husband had made a scene, attracting a news crew's attention doing a story on a local skier with Olympic aspirations. The poor kid's report went on the backburner as the news crew documented all they could about Mark LaValliere's brazen indiscretion.

Suddenly, the press was all over the infamous Mark LaValliere, and his nasty kink of bedding married women. There were stories and reports from all over the US, where he had either played or his team visited. And not just on television. Print media did exposés of Mark LaValliere exploits as well.

By this point, Bella had enough and finally filed for divorce. No one blamed her. Their kids were teenagers and urged her to divorce their dad. Both kids stayed with their mom as Mark moved out of the mansion into a lovenest apartment he had by the bay. And that was the last chapter of their story together.

It was a tense time for me. For months I wondered if my indiscretion with him at the end of 2007 would come out during their divorce proceedings. But thankfully, neither Bella or Mark mentioned it. As time passed, I started to breathe easier, thinking my affair with Mark was in the past.

***

I was doing bills on the shared laptop Jim and I used in the study when I noticed it. The browser had been left on. It was on the page of our local newspaper and a story about Mark LaValliere. The story was about all the speculation by some back then about Mark's indiscretions. And how the local press had ignored it since Mark was the driving force behind our team's success.

There were pictures of a younger Mark and Bella with their children. They looked like they did the day I met them. Then there was mention of the four women in pictures the Post had found with Mark that were not Bella. Two of the women were identified. Both had been targeted by Mark and been divorced by their husbands shortly after. Another was a redhead whose face was pixilated as she and her husband had somehow reconciled. The last picture chilled me to the bone.

It was the picture that had been snapped of me the day I last met Mark with our kids at the mall. The day I explained to him how we were finished. In the picture, Mark was facing the camera. But my face was hidden behind my then wavy blond hair. The distinctive brown and white sweater I wore that day was clearly distinguishable. If Jim had seen this picture, he knew it was me.

"I have known for some time," I heard Jim say behind me.

I froze, realizing that everything I had done to cover up my indiscretion had been for naught. There was no longer any point in pretending otherwise. Jim knew. After taking a deep breath, I finally mustered the courage to look up at him.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

He stared back at me coldly.

"I haven't figured that out," he said, walking away.

--------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my version of February Sucks. I want to thank George Anderson for allowing me to use his excellent story concept in writing my version from Linda's point of view.

***

I will leave it up to you to decide what Jim did after he walked away from the study. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

Thank you for reading.

  • COMMENTS
59 Comments
AmbulAmbulless than a minute ago

Beautifully plotted and written, with an almost over-the-top ending. I too want to know what happens with Linda.

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

Overall not a bad story with a better ending than the original. We do still have to wonder where Linda is today…. Maybe as the chief editor of ‘Sluts are Us Magazine’ or possibly the marketing director for that neat machine known as the ‘Martian Slut Ray’ that is all the rage for wealthy horny men?? At the end he says he has known for some time but what does that mean…. From when she originally went off the rails or just when? If he didn’t have it figured out by the time the boss lady took him to bed he sure as hell should have at that point!! Was pleased to see how Mark, the predator, was finally dealt with by his wife.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Wow you sure made that a long one, good idea, well plotted and written.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

February Sucks He took her because he knew he could. What next?in Loving Wives
February Sucks - Another Version What would a real man do...in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
February Sucks -- Big Time The Saddletramp version of GeorgeAnderson's epic tale.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
More Stories