All Comments on 'February Sucks, March Blows'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Unreadable and extremely confusing. I have no idea what actually happened in that story

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Interesting take on the story. The only constant is that Marc is still and always the asshole. Bothe sequels to the never ending story tonight. I like them both, but give the edge to the one where Marc is crippled.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Interesting take on the story. You forget the saying "You are judged by the company you keep". Mark has serious character issues regarding dating to the point that any decent woman in a serious relationship should avoid him like a plague (and their husbands/boyfriends should shoot him on sight with the intent to kill). David's friendship with Mark can become an unwanted and unwelcome friendship. Mark doesn't regret his actions and sees no problems with it. Why would David stay friends with someone who is morally corrupt?

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

right, cause everyone knows you can hire the local out of town millionaire football player to drug and rape your wife to get your pre nup engaged in a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While I agree that Logan is an asshole, David just helped him get what he want's, proof of Jennifer's adultery. Because who is the most believable, the known notorious wife-stealer Marc and his best buddy's Laurel and Hardy, or a wronged husband with witnesses at the restaurant and a photo from Marc's villa? And considering that David tells Jennifer that he has a written proposal for the setup from Logan one must ask if David isn't a bit mentally challenged to risk this solid proof with a charade...

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

So in this version Marc destroys Jim and Linda's marriage and suffers no consequences?

Why would anyone be friends with a piece of shit like that?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Problem for me is, the twist only works if you're expecting the usual FebSucks routine and get bamboozled. Without Marc being an antagonist, he's a pointless character, featuring only to subvert expectations. Interesting experiment to see how much the original story can be twisted into somewhat unique form, but doesn't really hold together on its own merit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still all in all, the wife still is a potential cheater. It is good for the husband to jumped at the gun while he is still ahead (not a cuck).

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago

Yet another confusing story from a writer needing to lean on someone else’s creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So out of this world. No way would he be able to contact an agent for this set up. No way would an agent pass along the information. No way would star athletes (especially Marc) give a crap about anyone to even attempt this thinking it would be saving some poor house wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW

It goes from bad to worse, deep down the latrine pipe.

Fo Fury’s sake, stop beating the dead horse.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

A bit of a stretch, but a nice quick read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I'm not sure that HIS lawyer would be the best witness. He could be accused of bias. Better would be an off-duty cop or something.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Well, I broke down and read another February Sucks follow up today and it was pretty good. So foolishly I went for broke again and read this one. Wish I hadn't. Having a millionaire athlete seduce your wife so you can divorce her isn't in left field it's in the back of the parking behind left field.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Cute, but no knight in shining armor. He's still an asshole in my opinion. There are better ways to handle this, but the story might not be as interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 because you entirely bypassed GA's train-wreck and created something completely different...implausible, but creatively different. Author'sw should stop trying to fix GA's story. The plot and character development are unfixable without writing different characters and a more intelligent plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting take; however,...

There seems to be one small issue. Just because one is a lawyer doesn't mean that they won't/don't do anything above the law. I think a simple uninterrupted audio/video recording the whole time this was happening would had worked better in the divorce. It certainly would give more credit to the lawyer involved about being upright and honest. And yes!! Marc will always be an asshole. A double edged sword everytime fame and money is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There should be a new offence:- 'bringing February Sucks into disrepute.'

One star

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Accepting the opportunity is shitty regardless of the rest. She signed the prenup, knows about the adultery clauses, and let Logan convince her to go home with another man anyway? Incredibly stupid woman. Even if she destroys him in the divorce, why the hassle and legal fees, if she could easily settle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

stupid story don't do anymore like this

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

the original was a turd of a story, a derge and a piece of evidence to support the opinion that the original author has NO IDEA what a story is... This one is even worse!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

What was that?. Using "February Sucks" to get us to read a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was inspired by George Anderson's "February Sucks," a story that has more adaptations than COVID has mutations.

<P>

Yeah, and all of them are stupid and pointless.

thc1776thc1776about 3 years ago

There ought to be another set of marks for a story. Instead of 5 stars thereshould also be 5 turds. This story rates about 2 turds. The spelling and grammar are OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was this an April Fool's story because you sure fooled us, the readers, with your scam story. I give you a -10 rating. That way you can only go up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it

The husband is the one that should get 1 star

The twist was refreshing

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 3 years ago
Nope

The main is still a asshole,

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Holy o butt f*ck Batman

This one should finally kill off the endless, tired, boring, retreads of February Sucks.

Stop!! I'd rather read Marlboroman's pathetic and endless losers views on politics than read more of these things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

different story, carrots, plot, chop weeds or pull turnips. it as fun. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Real garbage. Glad Anderson isnt connected to this tripe.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago

Geez, guys, this story wasn't hard to understand. Jennifer's husband wants to frame his wife for adultery, he sets up the night at the restaurant, he agrees to pay David (Lavalliere's friend) 10 grand to setup his scenario. Hubby (Logan) wanted David to put Ecztasy into Jennifer's drink when coming over to dance with her, and set up a seduction. David is obviously disgusted with it, and double crosses hubby, they let Jennifer know, and they set up the fake 'seduction', Hubby, figuring he is in like flint, shows up at LaValies house, takes pictures, meanwhile of course they (in theory) can testify it was a set up, to make him think it had happened.

There of course is a big hole in this story. Mr Wills (nice to see a big black guy who is a lawyer, not a thug or arrogant jock, a first for literotica) is a lawyer, if he had knowledge of hubby's plot he would have to report it, that plan was a major felony, drugging someone to get them to do something against their will is a big deal, the conspiracy alone is huge, he would have a duty to report it. They didn't need to do the whole charade, once he gave them the money and they had him recorded or whatever telling them what he wanted done, hubby was dead meat.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

You had better hope George Anderson doesn't press charges- for murdering his story

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Awful story, really?

You thought that was ok to put here?

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF- will you shit authors stop regurgitating this shit of a story. The original sucked big time, so did all the sequences that spewed the same shit over and over. Here is the gist of the story. Wife fucks another, Husband divorces wife for fucking another. End of story. There I wrote the fucking thing for you.

Flar1958Flar1958about 3 years ago
What you rattling?

Here you have a interesting variation. Be real February sucks in more than one way.

And now a nice twist and all you get is rambling? Some times i think eating Pommes all day is the same reading every day BTB BORING

Thanks for a likeably story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

Stupid. The Bear disapproves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice try. An original variation on a very unoriginal plot.

Thanks for the effort.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Nope. Nope. Nope. Again another story that totally ignores GA’s original premise.

Which was the Celebrity Slut Ray truly exists, as he found out in a conversation with a group of women, some married. Then he decided to write a story around that premise.

The setting of the dance club and February 29th is just the physical picture, and actually relevant to the story. Any sequels or redux stories have to include the reason why he wrote the story, that the Celebrity Slut Ray truly exists.

Otherwise it’s like Snow White or Cinderella with nice and kind step-mothers, or Red Riding Hood with an already sated wolf. The bad “trigger” is not there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Piggy backing on the infamous GA story to get hits is one thing, going in a different direction is something, but this was effectively a totally unrelated story that could have been done without reference to February Sucks.

As it was it was a confusing mess, the longer the story went on, the more of a mess it got. There is no motivation given for the husband doing what he is other than some dubious pre-nup.

She loved her husband with everything until yesterday, what happened? And obviously not enough to try hard to rebuild it, better to run off with a stranger. She also takes these strangers words that they are who they say and logan put them up to it. Seems logan was onto something.

What motivation did David have to risk his reputation for what he has said is an hours earnings. Charities and sponsors would drop him like a ton of bricks, especially so soon after the Marc affair just to cover themselves from possible fall out, irrespective of the lolyer being there. There's also the potential for taking money under false pretences and assault when logan gets pissy because they let the cat out of the bag.

Even unrelated to February Sucks there are too many holes.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this one, as well as all the rest of the remakes.

Authors should just give up trying to use any part of the original story line - it just sucks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

This was a horrible, useless, disgusting tale. And that's the good points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain fucking stupid. The Marc character was an ass, so trying to make him into a poor, jilted lover is just moronic. This had nothing to do with the original and shouldn't exist to taint that, much better, story...

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

What a stupid mess of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the worst. 1*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Creativity in a mass of rehashing. Good one

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Had to post a comment on this one just to counteract the vitriol spewed by others. I liked it, and found it plausible, if not totally believable. Believability counts, as it's nice to 'enter' into a story; with the Feb Sucks scenario, that aint possible. It's FICTION, folks, lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

POS.

JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous nonsense!

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

insipid....

1 star for unconnected random nonsense. Don't give up the day job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the players are lieing to her . Sounds a lot like a local basketball star that caused problems with a friend of mine. His body guard wasn't enough to protect him. I seen a 5 foot 7 inch man clean his clock and the husband done a good job of making the star set out 2 games. Maby because the body guard wasn't black is why he wasn't so tough! What's with you writer's?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good but needs a part 2 about the divorce

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Ridiculous mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous