February Sucks - Matter of Fact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having her where he wanted her, and where he knew she wanted to be, he set aside the flogger and got on top of the bed, standing right above her. She was in the perfect position to apply the mating press on her. And did he ever.

Bending his knees so the bottom of his thighs rested on the bottom of hers, he spearheaded his cock down into her pussy. Repeating this motion over and over. She gripped onto the rope that bound her hands to the posts and pulled, until her knuckles turned white, her toes curling towards the frame of the bed. The slamming of it made dents on the wall behind it. Their sweat mixed together as did their pre-orgasmic fluids. His breath and hers meeting between each other as they gasped and moaned, riding through the peak of their sexual prime. Nothing came close to this.

Not Marc.

Not Ellen.

This was something that they had discovered and learned together. Size and tightness from their previous experienced lovers paled in comparison to this. There was love in their actions. Trust. Forgiveness. Acceptance. This journey that they've been on was one paved in tears and trauma and they were growing and becoming stronger for it.

If her legs were free, she would have locked them around his waist and held onto them for dear life. It wasn't like she was trying as her legs pulled against the binds. Jim's member was held in a vice grip as her walls squeezed around him, trying to devour him as he took her as she was; his.

"I-I'm g-gonna cum..." She warned softly. He nodded in understanding as he was about to erupt too. With one final downward thrust, he planted himself in her as deeply as possible. Shutting her moans up with his kiss as he put the position's name to good use and mated with her. Their garden wasn't the only thing that was fertile as their bodies shook in ecstasy.

"Ah~!" She moaned as he broke the kiss. Reaching from behind himself and gave her one final good smack to remind her she belonged to him. "Oh!" She gasped before resuming her breathing. "I've never felt so full..." She elated.

"You're amazing." He kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you t-" She was quieted as he kissed her again. "Can you undo the knots? I really want to hug you." She pleaded. He chuckled, he knew he'd forgotten something.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dee was making her way back home. She had become a very active member across all dating platforms. Fortunately for her partners, however, a relationship is not what they were looking for. For her, men unlike Marc, had become a dime a dozen, but they had their one night purpose for her. She wasn't in a hurry by any means to be with someone. Her last relationship, after all, had been a bust. A mistake.

She found herself enjoying her newfound freedom as well as the beds at all the available bachelors eager to be in bed with her. Why she had settled down so young had been something she questioned every time she was underneath a man, her nails digging into their backs.

She absolutely loved marking her conquests. Let them keep a little bit of her for a while. If only they were half the man Marc was. Oh well.

Her attention, however, had recently turned towards Jim and Linda. Ever since both their divorces, both women had become friends again. It felt good to have had a good friend that could listen to her. Of course, the courtesy couldn't always be returned, but Dee wasn't going to be one to give advice to a reconciling woman.

She was, however, very interested in hearing about all the new things they were both trying in the bedroom. During their gossip and wine sessions, she could catch a bit of a glimpse from what Linda was willing to share. Ropes, anal, spanking, and rimming. What the fuck were these two into? And why the fuck was she turned on by the prospect of it. It never occurred to her to have tried any of that with her tinder conquests.

In fact, the whole situation between Linda and her ex hubby, made her a bit irate. Why was she getting back together with Jim? Was he that much of a cuck that he was willing to live with Marc's sloppy seconds? That was the logical answer knowing the old Jim. Linda's happiness about the situation had become a bit of an annoyance to Dee. It was always Jim this, Jim that. Like as if this boring nobody from their old friend group could ever hope to compare to Marc.

But therein lies the oxymoron of her knowledge of old Jim and new and improved Jim. He had become quite the hunk over the last year and she found herself looking at him most disrespectfully, even in Linda's absence. She knew perfectly well that they were on the road of reconciliation. If this kept up, it was only a matter of time before Jim and her got back together fully, and he knew Dee was a bad influence. Why he hadn't said anything yet was baffling. Secondly, if she could just get between them and disrupt whatever they had going on, she could keep her friendship with Linda and have carnal knowledge of this hunky DILF Jim had become. It was a win-win

She would try her best to bed this man, her friend was a non factor in this equation. Jim looked good and she was eager to taste him. Linda had done one hell of a fucking job at building him up. Fuck, she needed to get home faster and fantasize more about this in privacy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Linda had been doing quite well at her job. Margie, her boss/co-worker had become somewhat of a mentor for her. Teaching her all types of baking techniques throughout the year. It had not only helped Linda widen her skills, but she found herself enjoying the work. It kept her busy and made her proud of what she was capable of. She didn't want to toot her own horn and say she was good enough to win The Great British Baking Show, but she totally could have.

Marge, on the other hand, was looking to retire soon enough. Not senile by any means, she just figured she was a bit finished with handling the day to day business. She was able to suss out that Linda was the perfect candidate to turn the reins over to. And in part, due to prepping her, she was hoping to give Linda a chance to prove herself in a business situation. This would test her out and see what kind of business owner she'd be if she had control over the bakery for a short while.

"I like you, Linda. You've given more than your fair share here. You're such a delight." The older woman smiled.

"Thanks Margie." Linda smiled as her hands went to her heart. "You just made my day!"

"I'm thinking about taking the month off to myself. I'm giving you full reign of the store in the meantime." She smiled and headed to the back of the store. Linda was flabbergasted.

Linda couldn't help but feel proud of the work she had done. She definitely believed that she could help grow the business into something more than for the little bakery of the community. She truly felt as though she could move out and expand outwards for herself.

Her mind fluttered with ideas on where to take her business to new heights. Just what exactly could she do to change this around? Decisions, decisions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jim, meanwhile, had been practically soaring back at his job. Whoever his other co-workers couldn't hook into their business, Jim was their go-to guy. He was rather flattered with how many needed his assistance. And with such a winning streak that he had been in, closing so many amounts had given the company a large surplus. So much so that Corporate saw it fit to hold a celebration for such a great success their branch had.

"Gather round everyone, I got some exciting news for you all." The boss announced from his office and door. Everyone else turned to him, Jim included. "With all the good luck we've been having, we've been given a chance to celebrate. By month's end, I want you all to dress for partying, cuz we're holding a charity at the Rosemont Ballroom!" There were cheers and claps all about the office. "Plus ones included!" He finished, which caused more cheers.

Jim left work that day with a skip in his step. It did not need to be said, but he knew how much this win reflected on him. It was one of the days where Linda had the kids, not that it didn't stop him from visiting often.

That night, their family had a hearty meal, courtesy of Linda. Everyone shared how their day went and it was just nice to have their family eat together and conversate freely. Linda shared her news, and Jim figured he'd talk with her afterwards about it.

Once the kids were asleep, Linda went ahead to see Jim out, holding his arm all the way down the stairs. With him in turn shifting his head next to hers. Just as they reached the bottom of the stairs, he turned to her.

"That's a big responsibility you got there, little lady." He kissed her forehead. She sighed elatedly.

"I guess I'm just a natural." He chuckled with her as they exited the building.

"I don't doubt it." They stopped by his car. "You know, my company is throwing something together at the Ballroom in Rosemont. You wouldn't happen to be interested in catering, would you?" He asked. Linda's eyes shot wide open.

My goodness, here it was! The opportunity to cut her teeth in the business world of the bakery.

"My my, Jim. Is that favoritism you're showing?" She teased. Her answer confirmed. Jim played along as he ran his hand down her back.

"Why yes, you got something I want." He said huskily, ever so close to her lips. She was blushing like crazy as he pulled her closer to him. "I figured, why not put you to work?" He grinned.

"You're making me blush!" She giggled and pulled him in for a kiss. Once it broke, she looked into his eyes. "I'd love to. But that means I'll be busy. I may not be available for much of a dance." She looked sorry.

"I can handle that." He said. "I think this will do you some good."

"Us." She corrected him. "Don't forget, this will also help us financially." She thought critically for a moment. He smiled.

"I know. But you know what I mean that this helps you," He pointed to her chest gently. ", too." It was true. With purpose and goal setting, she was able to make a lot of decisions that benefitted her future and her family as well. She was becoming independent of her own accord. She was happy.

"Anything for you." She smiled. She'd get there soon enough, Jim figured. "Sorry. I just..." She started, before he lifted her chin up.

"Don't be. You're fine." And kissed her goodnight before heading out. "Surprise us." She nodded happily.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was hard, but dammit, he was able to find something to do. After being rejected by most organizations because his appearance was a public relations nightmare. But the moment he flashed a paycheck to make donations, did they suddenly start to come knocking at his door. It was simple, at least according to his manager. Wave a few flashy checks here and there, smooth his image over, and he'll be the public's good graces soon again.

Not that it was perfectly smooth sailing, some were just happy to have taken his money. Little by little, his image was going back to what it was. Not enough to what he was hoping for, but this next charity event was going to be the one that was going to put him back on track to his previous fame.

He'd have it all figured out. Throughout the night, donations would be presented by different companies and representatives, and he figured he'd come in as a surprise guest with a donation of his own. He runs, hits a touchdown, he scores, and the crowd goes wild. It would all be perfect. It also wouldn't hurt to have a honey or two to take home that night either.

He looked down at the details of the charity event his manager had booked for him. The Rosemont's Ballroom. Oh yes, he couldn't wait to make his phenomenal comeback.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dee and Linda were having their weekly gossip session. Wine and a homemade charcuterie board served as their light snacks while they talked about whatever it was they wanted. The weather, the news, recent events. Linda mentioned the Rosemont event and Dee's ears perked up.

"It's great, he's really rising up in the ranks of his company. I'm proud of him, and I'm positive I'm gonna impress Margie with the cakes for the catering." She said happily, flashing the ticket in front of her.

"Really? Think I can go with you guys?" Asked Dee. Seeing this as her opportunity to perhaps take the chance to fuck Jim.

"I would, but Jim only has one guest pass. Sorry, otherwise I'd invite you." Linda offered kindly. She was also slightly weary of them in the same room, as she knew Jim didn't like Dee. Thankfully, he hadn't told her to cut Dee off, they'd come to the understanding that they had no power over who she could have as friends, but he made it clear that Dee wasn't his. Oh well, she took it as a good sign either way.

"Oh, that's fine, I'll find a way I'm sure." Dee said, but eyed her pass with great desire. This was possibly the one opportunity she could ever have at fucking Jim. "Speaking of, why don't you tell me a little bit more about him. He sounds like a total hunk now." She said. Creating a distracting conversation so she could tip her wine glass over the table. "Oh crap, I'm sorry!"

"It's fine, Dee. I'll get a few towels." Linda got up and began to walk towards the kitchen. Dee took the opportunity to take the ticket for herself. Easy. Maybe without it, Linda might not even be able to show up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Later that week.

"Hello." Jim answered his call from Linda.

"Hey, Jim. I seem to have misplaced my plus one ticket, think I could still get in without it?" She asked.

"Sure, you're already signed up as one of the caterers, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get in."

"Thanks, babe. Love you."

"Love you, too. Bye."

"Bye."

------------------------------------------------------------

The night of the event had arrived. Everyone was eating, drinking, and having a grand old time. Jim's company and coworkers were intermingling with other places of business and donors. The catering was top-notch, with desert soon to be served by Linda's baking company. It was paying off for everyone it seemed. Jim occasionally went by the dessert tables and all its pastry sweets, stealing a sweeter kiss from Linda.

"Stop it, sir. I'm working." She teased.

"Yeah, for me technically." He kissed her again, receiving a bout of giggles at him.

"Oh you!" She playfully smacked his shoulder before returning the kiss. "Aren't you supposed to give a speech soon, mister?" She asked.

"I do, but I want to be here for a few moments longer." He kissed her cheek.

"I want you to be here too, but you gotta get up there, don't forget to record it on your smartwatch." She reminded him. She wanted to listen to his words of pride and accomplishments simply because it was a big night for the both of them.

"I won't." He chuckled as he licked her cheek. She giggled at his tongue.

"Stop! Go, or else they'll give your spot away!" She said, stealing another kiss, before conceding and made his way over to the focal point of the party. She looked up at him with pure love and pride for him. She only hoped she did him proud in turn. She was certainly proud of herself, but it didn't hurt to have such a good-looking/successful man like him in her life. She'd never put that at risk ever again. Ever.

She listened to him as he was up there, very much in a trance over her future soon-to-be-again husband. Never one for boasting, he made sure to let everyone know that many of his accomplishments were in large part to everyone else in his life. From his boss, co-workers, gym-mates, and most importantly the love of the best woman in his life and the beautiful children they both had. She blushed and wiped tears away from his eyes.

When Jim was finished giving thanks, he related to the charity itself and proudly presented his company's donation. Absolutely stunning. He'd never felt more on top of the world. It was as if he'd gained the power of flight upon reaching Mt. Everest. He shook hands from the many people congratulating him on his speech and how moved they were. He was making his way through the crowd when he saw the face of one of the few people that could sour his mood.

"Hey there, Jim." Dee said, hand on her hip in a ruby red dress that hugged her body as nice as any woman. But she may as well have been the oldest resident in a retirement home. In any other case, he would have brushed past her, but given this was a public charity event, and they were surrounded by multiple onlookers, he decided to play nice.

"Hello, Deandra." He put on as fake of a smile as he could while trying to move his way elsewhere. Away from this bitch.

"Why Jim, you've always called me Dee, now it's my full name?" She teased, she knew he knew. And she was more than willing to play the bimbo to get him riled up. Hoping to get this man to hatefuck her soon enough.

"Yes, because you and I aren't friends. And I doubt we ever were." His smile fell, but she kept getting his way.

"Oh me? Please, you and Linda came out of it better than ever." She said, pulling that card of hers rather quickly.

"No thanks to you." He stopped avoiding her, too inconvenient to do so.

"In large part to me." She corrected, holy fuck he hated her. "And I believe I have a way to make you both stronger." She hinted not so subtly as she got closer, pressing her hand against his firm chest.

"Not interested." He frowned at her and gently moved her hand away from him.

"Really? I heard you're interested in a lot of things nowadays." Dammit Linda, he thought. "I have to say Jim, I didn't expect you to be quite the adventurer in bed from what Linda tells me. Butt plugs, ropes, spanking?" She smirked.

"Stop it, Dee." He felt exposed, he hated that Linda still hung out with her specifically because of this. He knew something like this would happen. Music started and suddenly the ballroom was full of partners dancing a slow waltz. Great! Now Dee was pressing against him even more and took his arms to wrap them around her. She unceremoniously brought his hand down to her bottom.

"You know. I've been so interested in your antics that I've prepared myself for you tonight." She giggled. Lowering his hand to between her cheeks where under her cheeks, he could feel she had a butt plug in there, he pulled back as if she were on fire. "What? Not man enough to fuck me?" She went after his masculinity. "Put those spanking hands to good use on me, why don't you?" She teased.

Thankfully, he'd managed to dance them away from the center of the ballroom and to the edge of the dance circle, and broke free from her. His smirk put her at unease.

"Lady, not even if you paid me." He spat. Feeling insulted, she lashed at him.

"Fine. I'm sure Marc was a better fuck than you anyway." She was about to walk away, but Jim wasn't going to without having the last word. He pulled her back masterfully, and got her full attention.

"And look where that fucking got you?" He said angrily. "You live vicariously through Linda, your marriage is over, and your ex looks like he should be on suicide watch." Dee felt as if a knife was plunging into her three times. "So yeah, you may have had a fuck that beats out all the others, but you got nothing to work for. You're empty. You're nothing. Me and Linda put in the work to get where we are. You on the other hand." He scoffed, he'd said his peace. "Stay the fuck away from us." He said as he turned off the recording on his smart watch, much to her surprise.

And as powerfully as he'd said that, he'd left her standing there.