February Sucks - Matter of Fact

Story Info
Sequel to my followup of a followup of the original.
16.2k words
3.53
54.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to this next story. This is my followup to my followup to KitDeLuca164's followup of GeorgeAnderson's story. We're in too deep and if you hate the FS multiverse and keep on reading them and mine that's on you.

With that said, thank you all for coming in to satiate your curiosity. I promise I took my time with this one. And to be honest, imma take that "our" criticism more to my grave more than anything else that could have been said in The Umpteenth One.

I think this will be my last venture into the FS multiverse, at least in terms of what I write. Maybe I'll upload an audio of my reactions to the comments in my last story. Thought that would be fun and maybe put myself on here more. Lemme know what you think about that.

And yes, you do have to read GA's original...

and KitDeLuca164's...and my last one...in order to understand this.

But as is, this is my final literary project regarding these two. So to Jim and Linda; Jinda if you will. This is my swan song to them. So without further ado, let's get into it!

------------------------------------------------------------

"I was thinking, when winter's over, we could reworkour garden." She let out a happy sob, as she reached out for him again. "What?"

"You said our." She smiled and kissed him again. Looking deep into his eyes, she spoke the biggest truth she knew.

"I love you, Jim."

"I love you too, Linda."

------------------------------------------------------------

Jim and Linda had come a long way. A very long way. Longer than most couples in their situation could ever have gotten. It wasn't easy. Holy hell was it not. And in certain ways, it was still a struggle.

Was it the same now that Jim forgave her? No. Neither of them were naive enough to believe in 'same' anymore. The Jim and Linda that existed now, were different. Experienced. Scarred by an event, hurt by words, and traumatized by the events, they were stronger now for it.

Jim accepted this new position in his life. He and Linda were still separated, but they both often saw each other as much as possible. Whether it was as a family outing and dinner, to lunch breaks, to little dates between them once more, they were both putting the work into this new relationship.

Linda wished they could hurry up and live together as a big family once more, but knew and understood these things took time. She most certainly wasn't going to rush Jim into anything again for a long, long time.

But the desire to wake up next to him, their children rushing into their room to wake them up, was the memory she wanted to relive most of all. But alas that would have to wait.

She was happy Jim had forgiven her. But if anything these last couple of years have taught her is that she was not a good person. At least, she didn't feel like one anymore. This crisis had really left her with traumatic stress regarding her perception of herself. She had come to grips with what she did to Jim was terrible and looking back, would never have done it in the first place.

But now came the journey of forgiving herself. Jim, her strong and merciful Jim, had taken her back with open arms. She was over the moon that he loved her and proclaimed that love to her daily once more.

A part of her felt undeserving now of that love. She had been waiting for a punishment that wouldn't come. She was hung over her own words. How could she have turned on Jim with such vitriol. Worse, the constant comparisons she had done.

She often dreamed of other ways their life could have turned out were it not for the exceptional man her Jim was. Nightmares would plague her mind of different scenarios in which things could have gone differently for them because of her actions.

From a permanent divorce, to being in an accident and not being saved by him, taking the kids with him and never seeing them again, or him coming after her in violent ways, these nightmares wouldn't let up.

Linda was doing her best to make amends with him. But deep down she felt she deserved worse. She wished to be back in her and Jim's marital bed. He would hold her and soothe her fears away with his words and actions.

It ate at her, and she found herself caught in moments of self doubt and questioning about her own image. She loved Jim deeply, but needed to find a way to kill the part of her that was capable of hurting him in such an emasculating way.

On their next date, she spoke to him about this. The Linda that kept secrets from him was beat away so this new and improving one could build a better foundation in this new relationship with Jim.

"I'm scared Jim." She laid her head on his chest. "I will never do that to you again, but I also don't want to go after you the way I have." She kissed his chest. A habit she'd taken on since getting back together was remembering every bit of him. His scent, his flavor, the feel of him. She'd lost him once already and was going to take in as much of him each time. Who knew what could happen?

"Linda, I've already told you that I forgave you. We're passed it." He assured her.

"I know you have, baby. The problem is me. I keep expecting the worst." She admitted to him. "I know you've forgiven, lord knows more than I should have." She stroked his chin. "But the things I said and did to you. They weren't normal, Dear Jim." He recalled her words too well. It panged at his heart. But she was putting in the effort to better herself. "I don't want to do that. Never again." She kissed his lips.

Most husbands, to keep the status quo, would say something simple like 'then don't' and leave it at that. Why complicate things when they were at a good standstill. Old Jim certainly felt that way in many ways. However, after everything they've been through, simple was not something that could be taken at face value. Jim listened. This concerned his Linda and he wanted to help her. For both their sake.

"I think." He thought hard about this. "You're a very defensive person when in the wrong. You got very heated with me when I couldn't accept it, and when I wouldn't and wanted out." Linda nodded, looking down in shame. God, she was terrible to him. "But," he lifted her chin and let her look at him. "You're trying not to be like that anymore. And I appreciate that." She smiled and sobbed.

"Thank you. What can I do for you?" She asked.

He recalled how hard he'd tried to put their family back to normal when he came back after her ultimatum. Trying too hard was not the same as putting in the effort, something her threat didn't give them the chance to. It would be vain, guilt-ridden, and fake.

"You don't have to try so hard, Linda." He offered. "I see you." Taking her hand in his, he kissed the inside of it. "If this haunts you, we'll figure this out together." Inadvertently, he struck another chord and she was quick to tell him then and there too.

"Thank you, Jim. I'm sorry I wasn't there to support you. I should have. At every turn." And now here he was, helping her heal in turn.

"I think we should find something to do as a couple." He recalled what Ellen told him. Specifically about her maintaining spice in their sex life. This peaked Linda's interest. "Something more, just between us."

"Sex?" She asked, almost eager to get started on that the most. "I mean, making love?" She corrected herself, although it seemed one and the same as they've been doing as often as possible.

"Something like that." He took her hand in his. "Let's try things just for ourselves. Something we haven't done with others. Together." Her heart fluttered at his words.

"You mean kinky?" She asked, a giggle in her voice.

"We'll find out won't we?" He teased. He could say little else as she threw herself on him to cover his lips with her grateful ones.

------------------------------------------------------------

Life as separated parents could be hectic. It was a miracle that they both could find the time that fit their schedules, and the place to go to learn about where they could go as a couple.

The first couple of tries on top of that being duds, as they weren't as, they said, too titillating. One of the first places was Victoria's Secret, followed by Lover's Lane. Both of which were mostly catered for Linda's appearance and very little in terms of what Jim, and both of them as a couple, could work with.

"It's nothing I haven't seen you in already." It was a valid concern.

"It's all coming off anyways." She followed. "But we may as well get something."

Store after store, they just didn't have what they were looking for. Hell, they didn't even know what they were looking for. They thought that they'd be left to their own devices when suddenly, they came across some business cards at the cashier.

Loose Ends

Bondage Workshop • Rope Sessions • BDSM

Learn and fulfill yourtwisted desires and more

In a very alluring deep lavender color with crimson ropes neatly tightening printed as decor. This spoke to them.

Jim picked the card, as he and Linda eyed it with curious and attentive eyes.

"Are we considering this?" Linda asked. Jim looked at the information, then at the address.

"It's close by." He turned to her and she to him. She was biting her lip in excitement as he smiled in turn. "I don't see why not." Taking their things and getting to their car l, they went ahead to check the place out.

Inside they saw a very unconventional man, covered in tattoos and piercings, sporting a some rap metal artists shirt. The rings on his hand as flashy as the piercings on his lip. Despite the very spiky and hardened appearance of the man, he exuded a calm and friendly nature.

"Hi. I'm Seymour." He said cheerfully. "Nice to meet you." He welcomed them into the shop, both Jim and Linda nervous and shy about even being here they felt so...out of place. Gaining their courage, they introduced themselves, and explained they wanted to learn a little more about the scene.

"Ah, explorers, I see! Well don't worry. We have a little bit of everything for novices and masters here. We may not be the Fifth Floor, but we got experience in spades." He said.

"We?" Linda asked.

"Me and the wife of course." He said. "Course she's currently in a session right now, but I can help you out. Maybe find what you're looking for." He said as he led them more and more into the shop. It was a quiet place with much room that gave Linda the feel of an occult bookstore you'd find on a sidestreet.

The front of the shop just for window gazing. Obviously still being a place of business they couldn't very well openly establish a view of all the going ons inside so they made it appear inviting but conservative at the door. Deeper inside, Jim and Linda saw things beyond the window of the shop that they wouldn't have been able to see from outside.

Flogs, whips, paddles, toys and the like adorned the walls and displays of the store. Though the fluorescent lights dimmed more within, so did the brightness of the neon ones guide them through.

"Go on, have a look around!" He gestured to the rest of the store, staying close by to answer their inevitable questions.

Where could they even begin? So far, most of the things on display were beyond their initial comprehension of the realm of kinky. Half the things they didn't even know existed. For a moment, they thought they stumbled in a pet store as they saw the collars and leashes.

"What the hell is this?" Jim said as he examined the leather.

"It's for what our clients like to use in pet play. You get your partner in a submissive role and show em who's boss." Linda tilted her head at it. Jim broke the ice.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He teased, causing Linda and Seymour to laugh before she moved her hair to one side so as to let Jim put the collar on her. "Whatcha think?" Jim asked, if he was being honest, it wasn't doing anything for him.

"Hmm." Linda cranked her neck, feeling the sensation of leather on her skin. "Give me a tug."

Jim did so, once lightly and the other a bit harder. Honestly, it felt like he'd just yanked her on both accounts.

"I don't think this is for me." She said, quickly taking it off.

"I didn't think so either." Jim put it back on the display. Seymour nodded and lead them over to the metal gear. Handcuffs, restraint frames, and space limited cages.

"This is a popular category for our patrons. Your dom applies these on you and you're left at their mercy." This caught their attention as Linda was looking for something in that vein and Jim remembered.

"I don't know how I feel about metal." She said, putting her hands on the handcuffs. "It's cold to the touch." She shook her head, it just wasn't them. Seymour, having seen their reaction to certain words, went ahead and brought them to what would surely catch their eye.

"I think you'll like this." He said as he led them to an area with all types of ropes. Each with a length, width, color and material. Jim looked down at each of them and instinctually picked up a cotton rope.

Linda was mesmerized by all the available knots and cords. All of them having a different feel than the other beneath her fingertips. She then turned to Jim to ask what he thought. He was approaching her with cotton rope in hand.

"What do you think?" He asked. She didn't say anything. Simply offering her hands to him in a cuffed position. Following her lead, he amateurishly wrapped a knot around her wrists and tightened.

Since it was a public place, she hid her moan. But her reaction was still very visible to Jim. Especially with how sharp her inhale had sounded and the momentary second she stood on hip tiptoes.

"We'll take it." She said suddenly.

"I'll ring you guys up." Said the owner as he went back to the front of the store.

"Is there anything else you want to get?" Jim offered. Loosening the grip on the rope and holding her hands in his. She smiled.

"We can always get more. I'd like to try this out first." She smiled. They undid her ropes and headed to the front for purchase.

"We also offer classes." Seymour said. He pointed to a black door at the backend of the store, brimming with red lights from within. "For when you guys want to try more complicated knots and positions." He teased.

They both nodded to him in return. Oh what fun they would both have.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once they made it home, they had laid out the ropes on the bed. They had a while to figure this out. They decided to go with the knot they used at the store and get a bit more creative with it from there.

"Tell me when they're too tight." Jim said. Linda bit her lip and nodded with pleading eyes. She was facing him, hands held together as he wrapped the ropes around her wrists. Linda was taking every in every sensation on her skin. Every twisted section of rope made a pleasant feel as it dragged along her. It was simply magical.

Having examined every part of her emotions by simply tying the knot, Jim gulped as he saw how excited his love had become. A little too eager himself, Jim made a circular motion around them, then bringing it down the middle for a nice tug. She, in turn, gasped in excitement. Biting her lip.

"Thank you." She whispered to him, almost in reverence. He examined her submissiveness. Her utter devotion to him. He smiled.

"What is it about this you like?" He asked, rubbing the ropes, before taking her hands in his.

Linda looked deeply into his eyes before looking away shyly.

"You'll think it's silly, Dear Jim." She was almost ashamed of it.

"I promise I won't." He assured her. Has she mentioned how much she loved this man?

"I..." She gulped. "I don't think I deserve you. I feel like you should have punished me for all that I did." Her tears threatened to come out of the corners of her eyes. "I denied you your wrath. Your natural emotions. And I pushed you into a corner. I will carry that on me forever." Her hands reached up to touch his face, even as limited as they were, she was able to feel him. "Please, Dear Jim. Do you think you could do something about that?" She begged.

Jim saw his ex wife reach out to him like she never had before. What she said was right. He did not have that opportunity to really deal with it properly. He understood her when she said she wouldn't live with someone who resented her, but he knew his wife.

When she did wrong, and knew it, she would do everything in her power to fix it. At the height of her ultimatum, she hadn't. But now here she was, offering herself to him like a criminal turning themselves in. He had already forgiven her. Now came her journey to forgive herself, and he was a very integral part of it.

For her, he would help her heal. He'd be the punisher she needed him to be. He searched it in him and knew that his actions wouldn't come from a place of rancor and hate. But love. Love for his Linda.

"Of course." He said as he kissed her passionately.

They went about undoing their clothes, Jim undoing his before he went to undo his beloved's.

"I don't think they'll come off now that you've put the rope on me, Jim Dear." Her breath hitched. He simply smirked at her and with great strength and masterful dexterity, ripped her shirt down the middle and the sleeves so as to have her in the nude, only the ropes serving as her cover, if that. "Oh!" She yipped excitedly. He grinned and chuckled as he threw her knotted hands behind his neck and held her hips against his as he stood up, bringing her up and down on his hard member. "Oooh~" She moaned as she instinctively went to bite his shoulder, sucking her breath in through the gaps. Mewing and moaning as his hands squeezed firmly against her ass.

"Fuck! You're so fucking wet!" He teased, causing her to blush. She arched her back and let her gravity take hold of her in sync with him. Her hands caught behind his neck, serving as support, as Jim pumped into her like a piston. She moaned to high heaven as she came over and over on him. This new height having been discovered. Jim slammed her down powerfully onto the bed, with a slight bounce back onto him as he crashed atop of her in turn. He had become unrelenting atop of her, hammering down at her.

"Don't stop!" She begged. Her fingers stretched out, legs locked around his waist as she closed her eyes when he kissed her. "Mmm..." She said softly as he came inside her. "Thank you..." She teared up and hid her face in his chest. "Thank you..." She sobbed, he was truly perfect. He kissed her forehead and was about to get up, but she gripped his shoulders. "No...stay in. Please." She whispered, looking as softly as she could have up to him. He smiled and kissed her sweetly, nodding as he did what she pleaded.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

------------------------------------------------------------

Marc had seen better days. Linda's departure from him had affected him in ways he was unable to fully comprehend. Much less able to deal with it.

Everything about her fit with him perfectly whenever they were together, even if they were only the two times. He clicked with her. She matched his dancing rhythm, she was funny with a quick wit and absolutely gorgeous.

He's taken many women to bed, both married, taken, and single. Many were quite more experienced than her, but none quite like her. Linda carried with her an aura of loveliness that was unmatched.

None of the other women gave themselves to him the way she had. Completely detached from her life as a suburban mother and wife. She had shown total submission and devotion to him, and he in turn gave himself fully to her.

She lived rent free in his mind and no matter how many others he bedded, how hard he fucked them, or even if they were more than one at a time, she refused to leave his mind.

He was getting older. Catching a glimpse of such a woman who showed such dedication to her homelife, despite having the opportunity to take time for herself intrigued him endlessly. What if he could have that to come home to? Clearly her husband didn't do it right for her, right? She came to him twice after all.