February Sucks - Momma Bear's Cubs

Story Info
Momma Bears kick ass.
1.6k words
4.05
194.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,108 Followers

This silly little tale was inspired by the George Anderson classic "February Sucks." While GA's tale was so thought provoking, it spawned a dozen or more spin off tales, this story deals with just a small portion of that story. I will use the familiar names, and describe Linda's escape from the club, but that's pretty much where the familiarity with the original story ends.

This is my first submission, so constructive comments are much appreciated.

It was another cold, rainy, November day, which didn't bode well for the coming winter. I pulled the hood of my raincoat forward to keep the drizzle out of my eyes, while I stood on the corner waiting for the light to change. Across the street an elder lady wrestled with her umbrella as the wind tried to rip it from her tiny hands. The light changed and the WALK sign set me into motion. As was my habit, I glanced left and then right to check the traffic. I saw a large truck charging towards the crosswalk and could clearly see the driver was not going to stop. At the same instant the elderly lady, still struggling with her umbrella, stepped into the street. I screamed to her and burst into a mad dash to get to her before the truck hit her. At a full run, I dove into her, knocking her backwards, twisting and pulling her down on top of me. The trucker swerved just enough to avoid my feet as he plowed through the red light. Slowly I released the tiny lady and helped her to her feet.

"Oh my God, Are you okay?" I asked as I scanned he for any obvious injuries.

"Uh, I think so. My goodness, young man, you saved my life."

We spent a few minutes recouping and talking. Mostly I just wanted to make sure she was okay and she appeared shaken, but uninjured. I gave her my card and told her to call me if she needed anything. Three days later she called to thank me again and to confirm she was sore but not seriously injured. We had a nice chat and she gave me her full name and said if there was ever anything she could do for me, i need only call her.

As I wrote her name, I asked, "are you any relation to the famous football player/"

"Yes, he's my son. I know all of the boys on that team and have had most of them at my house for more than one home cooked meal. I guess I'm sort of the adopted team Mom."

We chatted a bit more then said our goodbyes, promising to stay in touch.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Jim and Linda were out for a special night that was meant to make up for the horrible February that had wrecked their Valentines Day date. Everything was going great. The music was great and Jim and Linda were there with their friends and they all were having the perfect romantic evening dancing the night away. The nice slow dance that allowed Jim to hold his wife closely as she rested her head on his chest, had just ended and they returned to their table. Jim smiled, squeezed his wife's hand and thought how lucky he was to be there with the most beautiful woman in the room.

Suddenly Linda dropped his hand, stood up and moved out onto the dance floor with Marc LaValliere, the local football super star.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jim asked the folks at his table.

"She's dancing with MARC LaVALLIERE!" Dee gushed, "he's such a hunk, lucky girl!"

Dee fell silent when she looked at Jim who just glared at her. Jim sat quietly steaming as they all watched Linda dance several slow dances with Marc. With each dance she seemed to melt farther into Marc's strong arms. Finally she returned to the table and, just as Jim was about to ask her what she was doing, Dee whisked her off to the Ladies Room. Dee returned a few minuets later without Linda and immediately tried to engage Jim in a conversation. Jim quickly realized Dee was trying to distract him and went looking for Linda. He was shocked to learn she had snuck out the back door and left with Marc.

Jim was livid. He bribed the bar tender into giving him Marcs' address and ran out to his car and go after her. He drove like a mad man, got to Marc's street and came to a full stop. His brain finally caught up with his actions. He grabbed his phone and thumbed through his contacts..."there it is!" he said aloud, as he called the number. His party answered, he explained his dilemma and she said, "I live just around the corner, come get me, I'll be out front when you get here."

Jim picked up his friend, returned to Marc's house, strode to the house and began beating on the door. Jim could hear yelling inside the house and saw Marc peer out of a window and then stomp to the door and yank it open.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Cuck Boy? your wife AGREED to come home with me. I"ll fuck her brains out tonight and maybe I'll bring her back tom..." suddenly the tiny lady stepped out of the shadows and Marc froze in mid sentence. SMACK! the tiny lady slapped the big man across the face.

"Mom!" Marc said, backing away and rubbing his cheek.

"Shut your mouth, Boy!" Ms. LaValliere roared as she charged into the house and grabbed the big man's ear.

She turned as two giant offensive linemen came thundering into the front room, yelling to Marc that they had his back and would throw the guy out.

"Hello Richard, Hello James, please tell me you're not involved in this awful thing."

"Oh SHIT! er... sorry Ms L. uh, uh, we were just leaving, we don't know anything." they stammered and backed away from the fiery little lady.

"Sorry Marc, you're on your own! No way we're messing with HER!" they muttered as they fled through the door.

Still twisting the big man's ear, she nodded toward a stunned Linda, who stood a few feet from Marc, her mouth hanging open. "Is that yours, Honey?" she said to Jim.

Jim turned to his wife, she was just standing there, mouth open, dress half off her shoulders, hair a mess, lipstick smeared. "Well, she used to be mine."

"Jim honey, you take her out of here. Momma Bear needs to give her cub an attitude adjustment," she said as she violently twisted the big man's ear.

Jim grabbed Linda's arm, pulled her out of the house, and put her in his car. Linda moved like a zombie, then just sat in the seat as Jim buckled her in. Jim got into the car and made another phone call. Linda's mind was still mush and didn't register that Jim was speaking on the phone. Jim ended his call just as he pulled into the driveway.

Linda slowing regained her senses and looked out the window. They were at her parents house. "Jim? why did you bring me here? Who was that awful woman? Please Jim, take me home, I can't deal with my parents right now."

Jim said nothing. he got out of the car, opened Linda's door and pulled her out. Linda tried to resist. "No Jim! take me home, I need to explain."

"Oh, I think you'll be explaining yourself, just not to me, at least not tonight," Jim said.

Suddenly a small had grabbed Linda's arm and spun her around. Linda found herself looking into the fiery eyes of her very angry Mother. SMACK! Linda recoiled from her mother's vicious slap.

"Girl! you get your slutty ass into the house!" Linda yelped but followed along as her mother grabbed her ear and marched her into the house.

Jim's father-in-law stood nearby shaking his head and said, "Jim, I'm so embarrassed, you don't deserve any of this. Believe me, her mother will straighten her ass out. Please just go get your kids and go home. I will call you when Momma Bear gets done chewing on Linda's stupid ass."

The next day Jim got a phone call from Edna LaValliere. They spoke for a bit then she handed the phone to Marc.

"Jim? ouch... uh Sir? I'm so sorry for what I did and I promise I"ll never dance with another married woman. I hope you can forgive me for being stupid."

Jim said nothing until Edna came back on the line. "Thank you Ms Edna. I'm done with him."

"Jim honey, don't be too harsh on your wife, from what I've learned, my boy was always targeting married women and was extremely good at charming them. He seems to put some kind of spell on them and they always fall for his nonsense. But, I promise you it won't happen again. I told all the boys that Momma Bear was now on duty and they'd'd better watch out!."

Jim said goodby and then sat and thought about what had happened. Yes the Momma Bears had kicked ass and stopped Linda and Marc, but was that enough? Could he forgive Linda and take her back? Did he really want to break up his home and become a part-time Dad? He had a lot to think about.

In the end, Jim agreed to let a very humble, remorseful, Linda come back home. Mostly he did it for the kids, but deep inside he feared he would not be able to stomach living with Linda. At the very least, he'd stay until the kids were old enough to understand why he finally had to leave. Time will tell.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,108 Followers