February Sucks -- My Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Become fuck-buddies?"

"If that is all there is, then I will gladly accept that as much better than what I have now, and I truly believe better than what you now have. Maybe after a little time, that can grow."

"But you still have your memories of the wonderful night with Marc."

"You will find it hard to believe, but I have shut the turd from my mind. After you sued him and gave the complaint to the team, Marc told everyone that I was a slut who picked him up because I lusted for his body and wanted my 15 minutes of fame. What evidence did I have to counter him? Nothing. He went from being my greatest sex to my greatest revulsion. I just don't think about him anymore, except how I hate him because of the greatest husband that I lost because of him. On the other hand, when I watch something on the tube alone at night or go to bed alone, I still have the warm fuzzy feeling of being with you, of you putting your arm around me, talking about whatever came to our minds to talk about. I miss the comfort that you brought to us. That is what I remember and what I miss, not Marc."

We remained silent for a bit. Linda kept looking at me with her hopeful eyes. I finally had to answer.

"If I had never known you and just ran into you somewhere, I think we could become friends, and maybe even marry, just as we actually did years ago. But I don't think I can forget the humiliation and shame you brought upon me. I felt emasculated, and still feel that. Maybe you have been able to rewire your memories but I can't. Even now, I have long forgiven you, but every time I look at you I still see you with Marc's cock in what was supposed to be reserved for me and me only. Every time I see his team's logo, my mind shifts, if only for a moment, to you abandoning our special night and leaving me for another man. You wrote to me twice that sex with Marc was better than anything I ever did for you. How can I be comfortable with you with that knowledge?"

"Maybe you need not forget but change perspective. If you think of him, recognize that you beat him. Marc does not have me and never will. He has been forced to leave town. You won. You are the winner. You are still in town and he is not. You have me and he cannot. I love you and I despise him. That is maybe what you should see when you hear his name and see the team logo or see me."

I was thinking through her words as Linda's eyes started watering, "I can only hope that you are too young to be celibate and you will need to fuck someone. Just view me as someone that is available when and where you need it. Like a whore or an escort that you can call upon, but totally free, clean, exclusive and loving."

She still was a goddess. What could I say? "Maybe."