All Comments on 'February Sucks -- My Outcome'

by someoneother

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So in the end the whore is still justifying being a whore and he is going to eventually be a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic cuck

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

But why? Beating a dead horse for your first story seems like such a wasted effort, especially with that ending.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Automatic one

His story was shit and the only reason there is a ton of "sequels" is that he has the unparalleled ability to piss off both factions in LW. This story and anything related to it needs to disappear more than Covid-19.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Unbelievably stupid and pathetically awful In every possible way

.

in this version of the story Linda came home filled with marks stuff in her pussy and ntentionally wanting to humiliated her husband even more by getting him to go down on her.

THAT was not in the original story. And even after the husband finds out about this horrible lack of disrespect emasculation and humiliation... Even after he tells her how much damage she has done to him... When linda asked her husband to have sex he decides to have sex with her....?

Wow.... Just unbelievably stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
IT COMES DOWN TO RESPECT

Whether or not she ever really loved him, she repeatedly failed to show him the respect he deserved as her husband and the father of their children, both in her behavior and her subsequent justifications for what she did. In fact several of her choices with Marc showed a blatant disrespect that would be impossible to come back from. She might choose now to not pursue relationships with other men, but he would be not respecting himself to allow himself to be used to provide her sexual gratification. Better to let her wallow in self pity over the consequences of choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please Mr Anderson, put a stop to it.

An appeal to George Anderson, the next person to contact you asking permission to rewrite your story, please please please tell them politely to fuck off and save us all having to see yet another version of what is basically an utterly stupid idea. The original was well written but totally rediculous and none of what followed has improved it. Enough now, give it a rest and write your own stories.

matuateneiramatuateneiraabout 3 years ago
Very real and credible. Well written.

I very much liked that Jim was realistic and found a credible way to keep his self respect and managed to leave Linda without destroying the family. The inter changes of discussion between Jim and Linda were very convincing. Very well written indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too much of your story was plagiarized from other authors

My finger slipped when I gave you a 3

It was meant to be a 2

Try Harder

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
At least in this version the wife was, indeed, hit with the surprise celebrity slut-ray...

...which is the original premise behind the entire GA story.

And certainly one of the better versions of the February Sucks Big Donkey Dicks reduxes. Especially the lawyer stuff.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful

One of the worst

dys_xelicdys_xelicabout 3 years ago

She loves him more than he did her because she would have accepted the betrayal? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OK - Way too many copies of this story - no more please. With that said this was one of the worst ones. 1*

jasonnhjasonnhabout 3 years ago

It was OK. He stood up for himself and won, kind of.

The thing I hate in most of these types of stories is that the humiliated husband seems unable to find another partner. His only choice is the slut who caused his humiliation in the first place. There are LOTS of women out there that are decent people. Dating is easy. Maybe you won't find a marriable partner right away but you can find people to do things with. This enforced "loneliness" (by the author) is an extension of the humiliation. Not only has the husband been betrayed by his wife but he can't find anyone else. What a loser. This is mirror image of battered wife syndrome. You have no other choice but your abuser. WHY would you want to be around someone who totally destroyed your life? How could you ever trust such a person? How many of us run across someone in life that would subject us to such extensive damage? WHY would you even consider a relationship with such a person? It's like a guy who mugged you last month now meets up with you and wants to be your friend. To even consider it would be pathetic and insane. No "maybe" about it.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Wow. My first reaction to the idea of yet another sequel to the famous GA story was NO WAY that is needed. But my own fascination with the original forced me to read this one as my first read of the new day.

1. It is professionally written, almost no typos to show that you didn't even care enough to proof carefully.

2. Strong characterizations. In fact, I ended this version liking the new Linda better than the new Jim.

3 The notion that I "liked' characters is the first hallmark of a good story writer.

4. It again left us in suspense with the last word being 'Maybe'.

Given the totality of Jim's own summary of their mutual state in life, I recommend that he say yes and that they fuck their way to a reunion. Don't bother with the meaningless marriage license, just live together with those kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Plz don't post your stories here. Once is enough

Of all the sequels of February Sucks I've read, this is the worst one without a shred of doubt in my mind. She not only cheated on her husband but also made sure her husband couldn't stop her from doing it. And on top of that she gloated about it in that letter. There was not an iota of guilt or remorse in her mind but still she's a "goddess"? How fucked up do you have to be in YOUR brain to write such a piece of manure? Plz don't write here anymore. Please.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

One of the problems we all have with this scenario is how she maintains how great the sex was. Even when she wants to reconcile, she says, " I do not like the Linda that chose a night of great sex over my marriage" as if that will make a husband feel better. This story was true to GA's original and you worked to make it real. I think it's a good version. Theonly way to make most readers happy is to change the ending, at the very least, but GA had them remain together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish your version. I hate what she did and would have wanted to kill them both. With a therapist, she realizes how slutty she was. Maybe they could have something. Maybe another baby...

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 3 years ago
RAAC's get the

auto _ 1 ⭐ from me everytime ! Got no time for invertebrate beta males and the skanks that humiliate them .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Leave it, please!!

This story had been narrated to death. The original was already really bad, this one made it worse!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Say no

Don't say maybe, say no. First off I agree that when what you felt was the best sex you ever had with Linda was to her not the best you ever had together you know you are no longer compatible. And she used Marc's tricks on you? Why torture yourself again? If you screw an escort or anyone else and its not their best what would you care? Right? So by her wanting to have sex with you and you denying her you once again win. You have sex with her she will feel she won.

Tell her she is damaged goods. I mean even in her final speech she hints that there are guys that she would be willing to take but they are married. She doesn't say there is no one she wants but Jim. She will settle for Jim because she won't be a one night stand any longer.

Not a bad take on the story so I give a 3 star.

Linda is by far the best character on LW to hate. GA wrote the perfect woman any woman hater could want to hate.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Nothing new here.

Started off with the GA original, the ending shows clear intent for reconciliation as in the original, so what was the point, the intervening pages meandered in several directions as two very delusional people attempted to navigate the mess created.

Said it on numerous occasions GA’s original is the literary equivalent of Gonorrhoea, the gift that keeps on giving.

I liken GA to Oppenheimer as he viewed the mushroom cloud and realised the nightmare he had created in the atomic bomb. Good ole George A is holding his head in his hands laughing manically as his turd spawns the never ending excrement that has followed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well!

There was 20 minutes of my breakfast time lost on a nothing added nor new offered.

Others have taken different paths off the original, some with interesting endings. This tale was unfortunately a rendition only slightly different from original.

Sorry

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Aside from several typos, your writing is pretty good, but why “beat a dead horse” as one commentator said. The original is not a masterpiece by any means, so why not share something entirely original for your first effort. Hope to read more from you.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 3 years ago

Just fucking NO .... NO more of this shit.

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago
Pity

Will someone write a story with a man who still has his balls attached please. This is exactly why it’s always best to eliminate the cheating wife permanently to prevent any come backs. But always remember to send flowers to the service

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Story that will not die!

Lots of things wrong with the story. Jim having sex with Linda after her "night of passionate fucking" was a stupid idea if he planned on divorcing her. Having sex with her right after her cheating on you just means you condoned her cheating on you. Way to go wimpy!

Cheating and especially the dramatic in your face manner she did it to Jim is a sure sign of entitlement and severe character faults. Decent people don't betray people they claim to love in such a matter.

Once divorced from the cheating cunt why would you cut yourself off from exploring what the future holds for you even happiness with another person down the line. But you definitely do not even think let alone consider taking up with the cheating cunt again. She's your history not your future.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

Not bad for a first attempt. You wrote clearly and consistently and you were able to tell a story. However, you sadly chose to write yet another version of a tired story line, but I understand wanting to get your feet wet with something already established before going with original story lines... I hope to see you writing more in the future and with more original ideas.

York1234York1234about 3 years ago
why..?

I see that the original story has spurred so many authors to write their own version and I would thanks all of them for their effort. Then what I really don't understand are all those "anonymous" that feel obliged to leave negative if not nasty comments. I would tell all of them to keep their nasty words for themselves. As for my policy I just abstain from commenting if I don't like a story. Why spitting venom on somebody else effort ? Ah, I gave this one a 4 and hope that the author will do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yeah no.

"I now understand how selfish and inconsiderate I was. I do not like the Linda that chose a night of great sex over my marriage. I hate that I was so bollixed that I could not recognize the pain that I was inflicting upon you."

This above indicates she’s unrepentant. Story shouldn’t have even come close to reconciliation or whatever that ending was supposed to be.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

A decent take on it. The disrespect she showed him when she got home - between still having Marc's cum in her and being marked was the final straw. Maybe she has woken up and gotten her head on straight. Maybe. I'm not sure if any reconciliation, even as a booty call is a good idea in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That Linda is a disrespectful selfish slut who deserved the worst from her former family and even more disrespect form them as time went on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OK... first story....

Unfortunately, you chose a story that's not a "classic", but a train-wreck of absurd, cliche ridden plotting and disasterously inconsistent character development. Your changes to the plot had "moments", but on the whole were unsuccessful...partly because no one can fix GA's fluently written, collage of LW cliches and and bad character development. If you want to get better, and I think you show some promise, read the stories by the highest scoring authors, especially The Unoriginalist, Tod172, and some others.

Now, here are some very objectionable, unforced errors: "And, while some states still have alienation of affection laws, no attorney would ever file an action based on that, anymore that they would sue on anti-miscegenation laws that prohibited interracial sexual relations. They are vestiges of a caste system, with the alienation laws basically treating women as men's property. We are way beyond that."

Miscegenation laws have been unconstitutional since "Loving". Alienation of affection statutes are fully lawful, and reflect the sacred nature of marriage and the obligation of others not to interfere with that bond. They are statutes that wives, in the past, used more than men. To claim that they reflect "treating women as property" suggests you are a feminized cunt, which I assume you are not. Falling into conventional "virtue signaling" in a story makes the author look like a fool. The best authors in their best stories don't do that, just as they avoid other types of cliches.

Second, the opinion that making public the wife's slutting when there are children involved makes the husband an ass is, again, childish, feminized nonsense. If the children are young, as in this story, they will not be aware of court filings and adults won't normally discuss that subject with them. If they do raise it, very young children won't really understand the issue. All they will care about is that their parents aren't together If the children are older, they still won't see the filings, but it is important to tell them the reason for the divorce because there is a life lesson there about the importance of fidelity and the evil of betrayal. Moreover, there is a social obligation. For adults, making public the cause of the divorce is a reminder to others of the lessons mentioned above and a deterrent to thinking that somehow a little fling won't matter.

Good luck in your future writing endeavors.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Nice rewrite

Even though I too have seen enough rewrites. This one does have a feel of continuing the saga with a slight twist. There are many other situations that could use your writing skills.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 3 years ago
No...no...no...

Aside from the fact that yet another writer seems to be obsessed with continuing this STORY line... I say no to this story because I cannot understand why any man would want to know the details of the betrayal. No because hubby eventually will give in and become Fuck buddies and eventually cohabitate again. No because he should have told her at the end "to he'll with you, you miserable bitch. I wouldnt touch you again with a 10 foot pole." It's a shame, however, because you write well. But sorry...You did nothing for the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was worried when you started off with all the unwarranted praise of the original author. The reason it has 25 sequels/re-dos is because it was such a failure. Then the fact that ‘your outcome’ is a NON-ending...

Why?

This has become parody or performance art at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please No More

February sucks and more of these stories really suck.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

All that "male ego" talk and things like it really tick me off. That's not a criticism of the writing. That's on the character. She was so far beyond true repentance that it's hard to imagine her arriving where she does at the end. And there is no way she would say "ergo" when she did. She would have been too wrapped up in emotion to use that word. Still, it was interesting. Thank you for sharing.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago
Good Effort

For me, this one was one of the better ones because the author had Linda go through enough stuff to make her realize what she did. In my opinion, her realization was too late and the husband should never take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seen this in real life?

Has anyone seen this in real life? Anything similar? I did in college. But not on this scale it was a couple from a small town who had been steady since Jr. High. She was an absolute beauty! Real blonde who as a freshman made the Starting football cheerleader squad, she left him for a football player right there at the bar and never came back. He was on my floor in the doorms, man he took it hard, had never drank before and by spring he was taking acid, shrooms, and whatever else he could get his hands on. Gotta love the mid 1980s!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

I liked your story until the end. Up to that point you told a story consistent with GA's universe. Linda self-absorbed and clueless, with her own behaviors and stories clearly identifying Marc as an Asshole and not a gentleman.

At the end, Linda may have become woke, but Jim must be out of his mind Linda siciasto consider seeing Linda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I like that you put the time into Dialogue. some of it was good, even made me stop & think. However in the end of the day you’ve got to ask yourself: did this this story contribute anything new? Your good enough to write your own tale ( this didn’t help your cause)

Looking forward to your next posting

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
The Worst Yet

This 'sequel' was heavily plagiarised and even worse than the original which was dreadful and not worthy of this category, as I have stated on other comments. The one by 'PKenny5860' which is in the current selections is way and above better than even the original and probably feels insulted to be in the same list as this pathetic offering. I gave it one star but this story cries out for negative star ratings! I don't understand how anyone can consider G.A.'s story worthy of comment and I am totally amazed it received such acclaim. It was an awful depressing derge, this was worse!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"It's still just me, the same old me as always." - Why do they always say that? The "same old [her]" is the one that cheated on him.

/

"I'm afraid that telling you what happened will hurt you more" - LOL, that just tells him that what happened will hurt him more.

/

I know that Jim asked for the truth, but if you expect to get your husband back, you CAN'T say it "was by far the best sex I've ever imagined, let alone had," you simply can't.

/

And as I've said to other versions that used this line, I don't believe for ONE second that she wouldn't choose Marc over him again.

/

Fuck telling him to "check his ego!"

/

"or at least what would be fun for me." - That's the problem with many of these LW stories, not just the Feb stories: It's all about what's fun for the wives, never a thought about what would be fun for their husbands. What would have been fun would have been Marc bringing a cheerleader home so Jim could have an FFM threesome!

/

"We are adults." - Adults don't think with their gonads.

/

"I know it wasn't anywhere near the best sex we've had, let alone as good as what I had with Marc." - God, can she give that knife another twist? The comparison means "nothing," so why the fuck is she making it?

/

"but then your love for me would overcome whatever I did," - Same old, same old; the husband's love is supposed to forgive whatever the wife does, but HER love isn't expected not to do something that requires forgiveness.

/

"But doesn't our love mean anything?" - Sigh. It obviously didn't mean enough to stop her from going with Marc.

/

"I am surprised that it took a therapist for you to awaken." - Me too! Any normal person should have seen that.

/

@Anonymous Re: GA giving permission - These stories are well labeled, usually both in titles and descriptions. Nobody is forcing you to read them, yet you would deny the writers the opportunity to express themselves, and other readers the opportunity to read them.

/

@dys_xellc - Where did you see that she would have forgiven his betrayal? Did I miss something?

/

I don't like that he's all alone, but I would definitely take her up on her offer of being his fuck buddy, but that's IT! Maybe keep her hanging with the possibility of more until either he does find someone new, or she's too old to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quit while you're behind, moron. Just pathetic, this added nothing an worse, it took a shit story and dumped it in vomit.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

No... you did not capture the essence of Jim’s pain and suffering. You did capture her stupidity perfectly. But you failed to perfectly capture his angst and suffering. You cast Jim as a wavering wimp unable to properly tell her to fuck off. When a woman does what Linda did and you find out you do go from love to hate, as to sleeping with her???

No fucking way, the bitch would get zip.

A nice try by you, but you do fall short in examining Jim’s suffering, you make him too bloody nice.

Put yourself in his shoes and the love of your life did that to you.

How would you react?

I bet not like your Jim, too wooden, and wussy to nearly a fault.

Still, I was glad to see a divorce, however the end was still disappointing. Why would you ever give the bitch anything after her antics. I would never be seen dead with her, outside of shared childrens events. She is just not worth the pain.

I was going to give you 2/5, but gave you 3/5 because at least he divorced the slut

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Not bad

Actually a pretty good story right up until the end. Why would any man even speak to a woman who treated him as badly as Linda did. The original , based on sequels, has to be one of the best stories in LW history. I don’t really like the outcome of any of the sequels as I want Jim to pull his .45 S&W Shield and drop Marc on the dance floor, but that’s not happening. The idea that any woman would do this and come home thinking her marriage would survive is mind boggling. No better, nor worse than most of the sequels. You did ok with what you had to work with.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

She's a deluded woman who thought of nothing but her own pleasure. I don't know how she can think that telling her husband sex with him cannot compare to the asshole and then be upset when he divorces her.

There were so many missed or omitted words that comprehension became difficult. You should have an editor look at your submissions before publication.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago
Agreed

With Southdown.

The original was awful as have been the vast majority of other attempts.

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago

Good writing,

But it didn't add anything to the 'Sucks' library. So what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You are kidding

He took her by the hand and led her upstairs? Its easy to see how that act was your way of moving your story along. And her letters were your way of introducing some Erotica and letting the reader in on what happened but no man would consider sleeping with his wife again once she has sex outside her marriage and says it was the best ever. Especially after something as evil as secretly trying to slip him sloppy seconds. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Endings

Nicely written! I was really enjoyed your version, although I wish it had at least one more chapter explaining how the made out.

Once again great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nice

fine writing.

The original is a classic.

I really like the sequels, the various takes on the story.

In this case, the wife was just evil.

He, and the kids, would be well rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree the worst yet

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

I liked it. Well written. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Protect children?! How many people were there and saw it. How many did they tell. And on and on.

WIMPY CUCKOLD.

Is that what you want the kids to see and hear.!?!

Agree original story not good just pissed off a lot of people.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The absolute best of all of the follow ups.

However, can’t we move on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what a waste of time.

what a punk, I would have bounced her ass so fast that the curb would have left a permanent horizontal crease in her ass.

Ass for lover boy, it is really hard to catch passes and dance with married women when both of you knees are gone. I wonder if he would enjoy his creampie from the source as he gets his cock shoved down his own throat.

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago
Oh, hell no!

Stick your dick into that worthless cunt? Oh, hell no! Dump the bitch and move on! How pathetic does a guy have to be to sink to that level. No, no, no!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
Different. 5*

I would like to thank the author for not re-posting the first part of GA original story. You had the good sense to pick up the story with Jim in the hotel room. The ending was different and I thought it was one of the better ones. I can see were a fuck buddy, or as the less crude say, "friends with benefits" would be acceptable and maybe a good thing,... but... I don't think I could ever let her get close enough to me to betray me again the way she did. I gave it 5 stars because the author did not regurgitating the first part of the original story, as well as, what I thought was a well thought out approach to a different ending. Thank You. Well done, and I can assure you I don't like and am very sick of (FEBRUARY SUCKS).

icebreadicebreadabout 3 years ago
I agree...

with everything Southdown said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stop writing about this GARBAGE story.

ONE STAR

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago
You obviously put a lot of effort into this story and it worked reasonably well.

When you were critical of the fantasy for revenge of some Literoitca readers I thought:" Oh-oh! Some ain't going to like that!"

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Great alternate ending!!!!! 5ive 5tars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One simple standard

If you are really in love with your spouse,, the best sex ever is with that person. If you’ve had better sex with someone else, you’re not really in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Know what I wish?

I wish I could reach through this monitor and strangle George Anderson. His Jim was pathetic in his version, “Write me a letter telling everything” Puhleeez! This writers version is even worse! EVERYBODY GIVE IT UP! ENOUGH!

Sheesh

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

The next time you decide you do not want to finish a story, please do not post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I really didn’t want to read yet another one....

But I did. And damn if I wasn’t glad that I did!

One of the better versions. Your Linda has a screw loose, but your Jim never caved....even at the end.

Good job! 4****

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
if this happened in real life

I need to borrow his next wife....this was cuckold central, I wouldn't touch that slut with a 2000000000000000000 foot pole. Much less fuck her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How is...

...Linda the prize for supposedly beating marc. She is the constellation prize whore that goes to the loser. No, Marc won. He is still in Jim's head. Jim is Marc's bitch...

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Once this ridiculous LW trope was throw in " you will get over your male ego and you will see that nothing happened to us." I KNEW you'd write her as a total dipshit that was going to make sure she told her husband how much she loved him but would keep rubbing it in his face. Thanks for proving me correct.

This is the common type of woman written about in LW that is so over the top when it come to lacking in awareness or is just mentally ill enough to not quite grasp reality and it gets old, its manipulative, lazy and lacks all imagination. Thats not just at you, that applies to so many authors who dont dare write a woman in such a way that droolers wont hate her in the first 3 paragraphs. A decent writer can write a woman in such a way that she seems real and people will still want to BTB. Aim for that.

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

Goddess my ass! It sounds like he is disgusted by her by the end. Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

Could have been a good story, but too much effort was spent on the wife's first letter like the author was getting off on the wife's affair. The wife's speech monologue at the end was also off-putting.

And WTF is this about Jim not having the time to get laid? He's a divorced part-time parent living alone. When his kids are with their mother there would be plenty time of get a POA. Is it so freaking difficult for a writer to allow a cheated on man to retrieve his balls after the slut gave them to the football player? Do that, and after he sowed his wild oats let him have his Ecclesiastes moment that having a bunch sex without love is meaningless. It would be make for a better ending than him considering having sex with the ex because he has blue balls.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Nice to make the attempt and good on you for putting your first one out there.

I've seen worse versions of this psycho story.

It sure would have felt better if you found a way to level the playing field between Linda and Jim.

Linda either needed her due in the form of being taken down in some fashion or Jim needed a boost or both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Not bad for a first attempt. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nowhere near enough

As soon as she threw this at him "I know I spoiled your night, but, honey, you will get over your male ego and you will see that nothing happened to us."

That would have done it. Full nuclear war. Scorched earth.

Marc would have had his knees blown away by 2 shotgun blasts, and the cunt would have her right arm blown off at the shoulder.

Too violent?

I don't think so.

Besides, what would they learn if I did kill them?

Now, they will suffer without end or relief until the day they die. And that's Jake by me.

My suffering will never end. Why should their fate be any different?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The entire first half of this was pure cut and paste

And I couldn’t finish the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please Enough!

The original story was cuck rubbish so we don't need more dross like this perpetuating it. This writer has the mc so desperate that he would have sex with his skank wife before divorcing her and then consider a "friends with benefits" arrangement after the divorce! Why not just openly castrate him. Absolute unoriginal rubbish. One star.

VinastodaVinastodaabout 3 years ago
Henry the 8th,I am, I am

Second verse, same as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

A couple of points to address

1) on the subject of male ego, the one night shouldn’t have been a problem but was because he couldn’t get over his ‘male ego’ or ‘male pride’ and I see this mentioned in a lot of cheating wife tales. Yet I know many women, many wives in these tales who would ‘cut their partners balls off’ if they cheated? So how is ‘male ego’ thrown around when a lot of women have the same problem with partners cheating?

In fact she’s says ‘please don’t have an affair, it would destroy me’ ? Good for the goose etc?

2) she could have this night because she thought he loved her as much as she did him? But again, him having an affair would kill her? Do, obviously her love wasn’t as strong as she thought as she wouldn’t háve allowed him one night?

Women’s ( or lit writers) warped logic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn, will you people stop writing about this stupid story.

Gave it a one star rating that I gave every story related to this shit original story. There is no fucking excuse for a wife to do what she did. None. End of discussion. All the bullshit is just that, bullshit. Divorce would be immediate.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago
Make love?

Once you have to measure yourself against somebody the person you love slipped off with it can NEVER again be the same. It becomes fricking. Yes it can be fun but it never again will be love unless getting a cream pie turned you on. 52 years has not been long enough to forget it. Of all the times you lose in a lifetime none compare to the loss of real love. The thing you love can never be clean again and even if it wasn't great sex you later have it can never, even while being drunk, be forgotten.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Even skip reading this "story "

I can tell it is tied for the worst and most disgusting finish to the original garbage.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyabout 3 years ago

Don’t listen to the haters, I think I’ve read all the sequels and this one was well written and stayed true to GA’s original premise of the couple, at least initially, staying together. I don’t think he was a cuck at all, not sure how others can say that when he divorced her and sued Marc for IIOED. Not sure if I would ever trust her enough for full blown relationship, etc. but booty call’s would work. Maybe Jim could have FWB relationship with her and then break it off when he finds another woman that he wants to pursue. Bang her until her best years are behind her, then leave for greener pastures when the kids leave the nest.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Not that great

It attempts to create a realistic ending,to explain why Linda did what she did, and it wasn't half bad in that she finally realized how horrible what she did to was, but in many ways she still is telling Jim he should just get over it. She doesn't ask Jim what she can do to make amends, and honestly by promoting friends with benefits she is putting the cart before the horse, she is putting sex before love. She is basically saying 'okay,I saw a shrink, I realized I was a selfish bitch' but the thing is she still is,she wants Jim back but she can't see him,can't see that what he needs is not sex but healing,and she isn't offering it. Even with Marc, the only reason she hates him is because he painted her a slut&blamed her, instead of saying she hated him for what he did to Jim through her, that he treated her like a piece of meat and then expected me to humiliate you,but all she thought about was herself once again. So if Marc hadn't portrayed her like that, would she still be harboring good thoughts if the sex? If she told him that the worst sex with Jim was better than what she had with Mark, it would have meant something,but she is still the selfish bitch.

And I really,really hate the ending, it is one of those 'you decide' bullshit endings. If you are thinking of reconciliation, then have the balls to do it, as is this is a cop out.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

Can we PLEASE not see any more follow-ons to GA's story?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
@anony 02/12/21 — shouldn’t point fingers

“Alienation of affection statutes are fully lawful, and reflect the sacred nature of marriage...”

While Alienation of Affection laws are allowable federally, only 7 states have them on the books. So, unless the story occurs in one of those states, your very nice argument for them is moot.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

WTF? The ending doesn’t quite fit. He’s been torture by how she wrote about the great sex with Marc, and how it would always be better than sex with him. Then the first place she goes is, a FWB relationship. Sounds like her hole needed a plug, and he was the only unmarried man not concerned that she had kids. And he considered it? No, that doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lost any impact

I understand that many people have felt compelled to write their own version of this sorry tale. I can only assume that it is based on some sort of personal therapy to dealing with the strong emotions stirred up by the original. The feeling of impotence based on the lead character’s situation where he feels unable to respond to his wife’s actions until it is already too late. Coupled with the betrayal of a previously loving partner.

This is potent stuff!

Sadly, after the umpteenth version the bad guy is now nothing more than a pantomime villain, the cheating wife has become entirely separated from any version of reality, and the main protagonist is swinging wildly between action hero and introspective victim.

In short, this story has lost any ability to emotionally impact the reader and is now redundant.

Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but enough already. This one is past its sell by date.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I'm still waiting for a sequel, where the husband declares that he will start dating and fucking and making love to other women so that on time he is at least as good as Marc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It’s ok, I love you less now?

Something bothered me in what Linda said, explaining her reasons for her “fling”.

“You told me that the facts showed that I did not really love you. ... I think you are wrong, though. I did what I did with Marc only because I so loved you very much and, more importantly, trusted that your love for me was as strong ... It is perverse thinking, but, yes, I thought you loved me as much as I loved you, and, ergo, you would understand my indulging in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. ... [I]n that perverse world, it was our love that fueled my betrayal of that love. I was wrong, but I now know more than ever that I am not lying to myself that I did love you. I have only loved you and can only love you."

These revelations are the results of her time at counseling? So, is what she saying “I’ve worked with a counselor and there’s good news, honey. I found out I loved you too deeply. It’ll never happen again, because I have learned to not love you as much! I’ll still only love you, forever, but not enough to cheat on you any more.”

It sounded like that to me and I would certainly be saying to her, “Sounds like you’ve come a long way on your journey, Cindy. I think I’m still walking on mine, and we’re not going the same direction. See you at the next family event.”

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago
What made you believe that this version needed to be told?

The original was spectacularly unbelievable. Most version that do not have this man visiting great bodily harm upon Marc and nuking this clueless bitch were even worse than the original. And you thought having this clueless bitch ask him to be fuck buddies after the ashes had burned out from their destroyed relationship was something worth writing about?

It is inconceivable that an event like this could take place. And equally as inconceivable that if it did, this man would not go to the ends of the Earth to destroy both of these people.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

For all of you that do not like the February Sucks stories you don't have to read them. If you do choose to read them it is all on you, not the authors of the stories. So get over it. When you see that it another Feb. Sucks story just move on.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
I'm sorry...

But the last sentence took two starts away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The so many tries to rewrite this and mostly good . The whole dumb concept of a hall pass to fuck a famous person usually is a far fetched joke but it would be cheating just the same. A gorgeous girl from a local radio station had a segment on once about hall passes and I responded with for you you meet all famous singers and stars so the hall pass conversation with your boyfriend is a little to close to home . She laughed and said he says the same thing. The famous feel entitled and today with social media they slide up on dms and fuck lots of girls just because they are hot and most jump at a chance with someone famous. I feel hubby at the time should’ve pick one of there married friends wives who all also thought he should get over it and fuck her sll night and the next morning to get past his anger and see if her hubby and his wife would be ok for a one night fling as she put it . All0pf

Deprived891Deprived891about 3 years ago

The writers never made the husband a victors, she always ran off, get screwed, and the couple fight afterwards. Never is the husband an Alpha male.

Getting tired of these different versions.. Maybe an version where the husband stops his wife cold before she is able to sneak off, kicks Dee's butt and his friends for planning it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Huh?

The original tale was heart rending. Some of the many other versions made me feel the power of true hurt in stead of true love. A couple made me laugh. This one didn't bring anything significantly new or different to the table. Even Linda's letter of explanation seemed the same. The only "new" information was the legal advice that alienation suits and player's contract angles are never a viable course of action. The "intended harm" thing makes sense. I'd lay odds that someoneother has considerable depth of legal experience.

I would encourage the writer to keep at it, even if comments aren't wildly positive. LW is Lit's toughest audience and none of the comments I've seen for this version are as bad as are sometimes given.

3*

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Probably

Probably the worst version of February sucks alternatives.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Why

Why would Marc's teammates ostracise him,they knew what he was up to before the summons?.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

As long as these stories retain the asinine premise of the original (that the wife genuinely assumes she'll get a magic free pass, then reacts in mystified shock when she doesn't), these stories will always suck, 'cause they're just dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous