February Sucks My Take

Story Info
Revenge from the grave.
8.1k words
3.99
37.4k
65
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, This is another take on the famous story by George Anderson FEBRUARY SUCKS. It has been rattling around my head for some time now and I just had to tell it to get it out of my head.

For those of you who have not read it. It revolves around two people, Jim and Linda who go for a celebratory evening out with some friends when a famous football player comes into the club and steals Jim's wife. Linda who goes to his house for the night and gets her brains fucked out then can't understand why Jim won't forgive her after all it was just one night.

Please read the original and all of the spinoffs as all are entertaining.

Unfortunately, the Literotica censors sent my original story back four times because I had included George Anderson's original text. I pointed out to them that there were at least twenty other authors who had done the same and even gave them the link via search. I also explained thet Gearge had given permission for authors to use his original text to no avail. They were adamant that I remove the text so if you haven't read February Sucks by Georg Anderson please do so before you read this.

To all my nit-picking readers I have left some nits for you to pick maybe even a bear or two. Have fun LOL.

00000000000000

(George Anderson's Beginning has been censored. Sorry)

Now for my take:

Jim started to walk to the door then thought better of it and returned to the table.

''Dave I thought I should tell you that Dee told me that in Linda's place, she would have done the same. So I guess your lucky Linda is better looking or you would be sitting on your own. And Phill I'm sure Jane would have done the same wouldn't you Jane?''

I looked at the women who both were looking guilty and wringing their hands. Dave reacted first and backhanded Dee so hard that she fell off of her chair. (Dave was famous for his temper) Phill got up and asked Jane if what I said was true. She hesitated to answer and Phill decided I had been right. Both men looked at me with new understanding. I looked back and said.

''Not so funny now guys is it?'' As I walked away I heard Phill tell Jane not to come home.

I walked back to the hotel where we were meant to spend a romantic night. I went up to our room and there on our bed was the Victoria's Secret nightwear Linda bought specially for tonight. I picked it up and cried like a baby into the lingerie for the loss of my wife. There would be no reconciliation no forgiveness only heartache. I tore the items to shreds dropped them into the trash can and pissed on them. I then packed my clothes and left (let the hotel sort out her things) I paid the bill and walked out the door and to my car. On the way home I had to stop twice as I couldn't see through my tears.

When I got home I parked the car in the garage and went inside. The house seemed empty and sad just as I felt I needed an outlet for my anger, I wouldn't drink myself into a stupor that's not my way. I looked for something else something that would upset Linda and there it was hanging on the wall above the fireplace. Our wedding photo was repeated on canvas in oils, we were standing outside the church arm in arm looking like the happiest couple in the world. I got a box cutter from my tool chest and pulled it down. I cut Linda's head and my chest from the picture and hung it back up. I went through the whole house destroying any picture with Linda in it except those containing our children. I put her wedding dress in the fireplace and squirted BBQ lighter on it and set it on fire, it must have been made of fire-retardant material as it just smouldered and went brown. I thought that would do, I put our wedding album and photos in the fire pit outside squirted BBQ lighter fluid on it and set it on fire. I sat there and watched it burn with some satisfaction.

I thought of our kids Sarah 16 and Mike 14 and how our divorce would affect them. They were staying with Linda's parents for the weekend so that we could have a romantic weekend. Well, Linda would anyway. I looked around for some sort of retribution but couldn't find anything that wouldn't affect the kids so I went to bed. I didn't sleep I just kept tossing and turning thinking of all the things they were doing together that I should be doing with Linda. I had kept my phone on just in case she changed her mind and needed picking up. My ring tone sounded and I picked up my phone it was Linda calling, my heart missed a beat, was she coming home? Then I noticed it was just an email I opened the email with attachments and nearly died. It was from LaValliere using Linda's phone.

Hi Jimmy boy thought I would give you a call to let you know I'm looking after your wife. ''he he'' As you can see she is really enjoying herself but don't worry you can have her back tomorrow when I've finished with her. More later lol.

Marc.

I opened the attachments and wished I hadn't. There was Linda on all fours with Marc balls deep in her ass and she was screaming out an orgasm. I watched in total disbelief as they went round after round in every possible position. I nearly lost my dinner when a woman in a maid's uniform joined them and Linda didn't miss a beat they cleaned each other out as Marc watched. There were four clips in all the first one showed them arriving at the bedroom and quickly getting undressed and I watched as Linda blew Marc to orgasm and swallowed his load. The other three clips were Marc waking Linda for more sex and insisting the lights were on. (I suppose that was so that he could record everything) I put my phone down and cried myself to sleep. I was woken again at just after nine o'clock by my phone telling me I had another message. It was from Marc again.

Hi, Jim just finished fucking your wife again be home soon. (see attachment)

I opened the attachment knowing what I would see and I was right there was Linda fully clothed in what she had been wearing last night. She was laying o her back on a table in the garden with Mark pounding her pussy. When he finished (she didn't orgasm or seem to enjoy it at all) he held her down and the maid from last night came and cleaned her out. The clip finished with Marc looking into the camera saying.

''I'll bring her home now she carrying a little present to you from me hope you enjoy it.''

I took the phone downstairs copied all the emails to mine and Linda's laptop and waited for Linda to come home. When I heard the screech of brakes outside I looked out of the window and saw Marc lift Linda out of his open-top sports car. He lifted her up and gave her a passionate kiss which she returned; she watched as he sped away with a dreamy look on her face. I took my laptop into my study and locked the door, I had left Linda's laptop open with my wedding ring on top and I waited to see what she would do next. I already knew what I was going to do.

00000000000000

Linda: (After she left with Marc)

I was sitting next to a national hero and felt like a silly schoolgirl, I snuggled up to him and put my hand on his knee. He looked down at me and stroked my leg all the way up to my panties, I opened my legs to give him better access. By the time we arrived at his mini-mansion, I was soaking wet and had orgasmed at least twice while I stroked his engorged member. He put himself away and came around to open my door and lift me out it seemed I weighed nothing to him. As we approached his front door it opened and an attractive maid smiled and let us in.

Marc said to put my phone on the side table as we didn't want to be disturbed. He carried me up to his bedroom and we quickly disrobed I took Marc in my mouth and gave him a blow job, he didn't last long as I had been fondling him in the Range Rover. He cum what seemed like a gallon and I tried to swallow it all. (something I had never done for Jim) We fucked in every possible position until he came again, we then lay quietly and fell asleep. I was woken when the lights were turned back on and Marc said he wanted to look at me as we fucked, It was a repeat of our last fuck but instead of coming inside me, he Knelt across my chest and titty fucked me. I had orgasmed at least half a dozen times so was in a heightened state of arousal. I thought I heard the door open but thought nothing of it until I felt a tongue licking my pussy. I tried to see who it was but couldn't see past Marc, to be honest, I didn't care whoever it was, was a master at cleaning cunt and I had several more orgasms. When Marc shot his load over my tits he got off and the maid from earlier climbed up beside me and licked it all off then kissed me and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She then turned around in the classic 69 position and we went at it. This was the first time I had been with a woman or had a threesome. Jim had once said his fantasy was a threesome with another woman and I didn't speak to him for a week.

This was repeated twice more that night and I loved it, I couldn't get enough of Marc or his maid. I woke up just before nine Showered and went downstairs, the maid was waiting for me and I felt myself get hot and red in the face, she just smiled and said Marc was waiting for me in the garden. As I sat next to him the maid brought me a continental breakfast. I wolfed it down as I needed to get home to Jim and try to mend my marriage but Marc had other ideas. When the maid cleared away the breakfast things Mark lifted me onto the table and lifted my dress. I tried to say no I needed to get home but he wouldn't listen so I thought let's just get this over with so I could go home. He pulled my panties to one side and just dove in no foreplay he just started to fuck me. He pistoned in and out until he came with a grunt and pulled out but instead of letting me get up he held me down and the maid came and cleaned me out. I looked daggers at Marc but he just laughed and told the maid not to clean it all but to leave some for Jim. I was furious he hadn't disrespected Jim all night and now this shit. I said I needed another shower but he said no and practically dragged me to his sports car lifted me in and gave me my phone. He drove like a maniac and pulled up outside our house with a screech of brakes. He jumped out of the car and ran around to my side and again just lifted me out. He wrapped me in a bear hug and planted his lips on mine I of course responded and we played tongue tag for a while before he put me down. He jumped back into his sports car and fishtailed away down the street, I just stood there watching him leave with a stupid grin on my face. Suddenly I realised I wasn't alone, May and Fred Gibbs our next-door neighbours were standing staring at me with a very disapproving look. I felt myself go red with embarrassment Fred spat on the ground and went inside May just looked at me and said whore then went inside too. I suddenly realised where I was and thought oh god I hope Jim didn't see that it would set him off. I need to get him back on track and save my marriage, I took a deep breath and entered the house.

''Hello Jim, it's me I'm home as promised, It's still me just as I was yesterday I haven't changed I'm still your loving wife.''

No answer perhaps he wasn't home, I went and looked into the garage his car was there so he had to be home. I could feel Marc's cum leaking down my legs I couldn't let Jim see that so I went to the bedroom to take a shower. Thankfully Jim wasn't in there so I had a thorough shower making sure there was no trace of Marc left for Jim to find. I changed into slacks and a light jumper that Jim liked and went downstairs thinking I would fuck Jim's brains out the first chance I got. I was honest enough to know that while I fucked Jim I would be thinking of Marc and our night of lust Jim could never compare with Marc. I realised I would have to make it up to him if it took the rest of my life, I never loved Marc I loved only Jim and I knew he loved me enough to allow me that one night of passion and forgive me. I walked through the house looking for Jim I checked all the rooms. When I looked in the garden I noticed smoke coming from the fire pit so I went outside to see what was burning. I cried when I saw our wedding photos turning to ash and wondered if our marriage was about to do the same.

He must have gone out then I thought he might be hiding in his study nursing his bruised ego. I knocked on the door and tried the handle, no response the door was locked I knew the combination but it didn't work so I pounded on the door.

''Stop being so childish and let me in we have things to talk about and we need to move on. Jim, I love you and only you please let me in it was only one night and we only did it once and I didn't orgasm it was a big mistake. We need to get past this and get on with our lives.''

I heard Jim's voice coming from the lounge.

''In here.''

I went into the lounge; I had already looked in there but now I noticed the damaged portrait and my open laptop on the coffee table with Jim's ring on the keyboard. I suddenly realised making up might be harder than I had thought. I sat down and there on my laptop was Jim. He was in his study sitting at his desk, I could tell where he was I recognised the blinds covering the window behind him. He looked awful his hair was a mess he hadn't shaved and his eyes were red as if he had been crying. I was shocked at his appearance and felt a wave of guilt knowing it was because of me.

''Jim please come out we need to talk.''

''So, talk.''

''Not like this Jim we need to reconnect and we can't do that in separate rooms. I'm still the same person as I was yesterday nothing's changed my love for you is the same as it's always been.''

''Yesterday you were my whole world you were my soulmate my lover and my best friend. Today your just a lying cheating whore, I have nothing to talk to you about.''

''Jim I'm sorry I hurt you but it was just one night it didn't mean anything I still want to grow old together just the two of us. We could go to counselling if you think it would help I'll do anything you ask I'll be the best wife a man could ask for I promise.''

''Your promises mean nothing you demonstrated that last night when you broke the promise you made to me, God and everyone in the church that you would forsake all others. When you disrespected me and danced with the asshole then we could have gone to counselling. When you walked out with the asshole like a coward skulking off into the night divorce was inevitable. When you held and kissed him in front of our neighbours for all the world to see our fate was sealed.''

''I don't want a divorce I won't let you divorce me I love you, it was only once and not very good at that please don't throw me away over one night.''

''I could never trust you again, you lied in church and you're still lying, You threw me away last night like so much garbage and I can't live with that.''

''I'm not lying.''

''You keep saying you not lying but you keep on doing it. For example, you said you only did it once last night and you didn't orgasm is that right?''

''Yes, it's true I..............

''STOP FUCKING LYING YOU CHEATING BITCH. Turn on your phone and look at the attachments to your last two emails.''

I did as he demanded and as I opened the first one I knew my marriage was over. There I was on my knees sucking Marc's dick and loving it. I watched all the first attachments and nearly fainted when it showed me in a 69 with the maid. The second one clearly showed me being fucked and Marc saying I would be coming home with his cum inside me.

''Baby, I'm so sorry I lied I did it to protect you so that you wouldn't feel so bad I didn't know he sent these to you please forgive me.''

''You did things with him you refused to do with me how do you think that makes me feel? I can never get rid of those images they are burned into my brain forever and I can't live with that.''

''So, I suppose you're going to divorce me.''

''No that won't work. I will still have to live with those images in my head and I can't do that but I will have revenge on you both. When I press send on my laptop all those images will be sent to everyone we know including our parents and your employers. I've left it up to your parents to tell our children at 16 and 14 I think they have the right to know the truth. I'm sure the school board won't want a slut like you teaching fourth graders. I'm also sending it to Marc's club chairman and all their sponsors and just for spite you know that late-night exposure program you like to watch Celebrities Exposed. Well, I'm sending the whole disgusting story to them including your premier performance as a porn queen, Be sure to watch it in full colour.''

He then leaned forward and pressed a button.

''There, all done.''

I was now sobbing my heart out, my life as I knew it was over how would I face my parents and our children? I'll have no job and will have to leave the district. I looked at the screen and saw tears streaming down Jim's face and realised just how much I had hurt him. I would do anything if I could go back to last night and just tell Marc NO.

''Jim how could you do this to me I thought you loved me enough to let me have just one night.''

''And I thought you loved me enough to never do what you did, you wantonly destroyed me and our marriage just for your gratification. And now for my final act of revenge.''

I watched as Jim brought his right hand into the picture holding a gun. I realised what he was going to do and screamed at him.

''No Jim please don't do this I'm not worth it put the gun down and come out to me we can still work this out.''

He took no notice, he put the gun under his chin and pulled the trigger. Brains, blood and bone sprayed over the blind behind him and he fell forward in front of the camera. I could clearly see the hole in the top of his head about the size of a fist and brains and blood were leaking onto his desk. Then everything went black.

I came to with someone slapping my face repeatedly.

''Wake up you fucking whore you've killed your husband just as if you pulled the trigger.''

It was May Gibbs from next door when I opened my eyes she let me go and I fell onto the couch where I had been sitting. She then just walked out of the front door. Mr Gibbs was on the phone, I think he had called 911 and reported the death of my husband.

He looked at me like something he had scraped off of his shoe and went outside. I heard vehicles arrive and Fred talking to someone.

''Yeh heard the gunshot and came running in to find Linda out cold in front of her laptop and when I looked I saw Jim lying dead on his desk. I can't get into his study it's locked and I don't know the code to get in that's all I know.

An officer came into the room and asked for the code I told him Jim had changed it so I couldn't help. He made a call for assistance and sat next to me taking notes. He asked what had brought this on and I started crying saying it was all my fault. Just then a female officer approached me and put her arm around me I leaned into her and the whole story came bursting out. She listened while her colleague took notes. Shortly after a couple of plain cops arrived and after speaking to the uniformed officers came to question me. They wanted to know if I could prove that I hadn't shot Jim and then just shut the door, I played back the exchange between me and Jim I had to look away as Jim shot himself. The two detectives conferred for a while and then returned saying that they were convinced that Jim had committed suicide but took my laptop as evidence and left. The fire department sent a rescue truck equipped with a huge cutting wheel and proceeded to cut out the door frame. When finished the two uniformed officers went in and retrieved the gun and some forensic techs went in and took pictures then left. I was still sitting where it had all started on the couch. I heard another vehicle pull onto the drive and shortly after two men wearing overalls with the words Coroner's office on their back wheeled a trolly into Jim's office. A few minutes later they wheeled it out again with a large black body bag on it. That's when it hit me, Jim was gone he was in that bag, I would never see him again never feel his touch or hear him laugh, the man I loved for so long was gone never to return and it was my fault. May was right I might just as well as pulled the trigger myself. I started crying hysterically and couldn't stop, in the end, an ambulance was called and I was given a sedative and taken to the hospital.