February Sucks - My Thoughts/Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's how essentially I'd end the story. Jim breaks it off with Ellen, who understands but she has a similar attachment to Jim like how Marc did with Linda. But ultimately, both Jim and Linda know who they belong to. And with the new experiences and emotional scars they have carrying on their backs they can both move forward by making love. Not fucking and showing the new tricks the other knows, but make that special kind of love that only they know with each other.

Well that was long, but yea. I wrote this because I was just rereading one of these sequels and it got me thinking, what would I want to make this the perfect read for me? And I got to talking to myself and one thing lead to me saying fuck it, and I decided to write this between 11 PM - 1 AM on a work night. Because ultimately, I just love this story and many of its interpretations.

For a while, Literotica became stale for me and I could not find good stories for me to go back to, or the ones I liked were no longer there (I see you Metamorphose and I'm coming for your Wicked Series you bastard!) but Another Love by RichardGerald really lit up my interest once more, but it was February Sucks and its sequels that truly reignited my passion for reading stories like these.

And I guess this is just my thank you to all the wonderful work these authors put into these stories. I keep mentioning all these other stories and crediting these authors and even ones that had nothing to do with FS. But its only because I just absolutely love their works. I myself have a long way to go before I can even replicate a fraction of their power. This review is really my way of saying thank you.

So yea. Favorite me or the this review or don't. Let me know what you think of this piece in the comments section or don't.

Have a good one!

Oh and if you need my permission to use these ideas to make this better than I can, you have blessing and permish! Happy writing.

12