All Comments on 'February Sucks: The Father-in-Law'

by tanglosax

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I think I would have liked it more if "February Sucks" hadn't been mentioned. Having the Father in law involved was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly, the only thing different from All the other RAAC trash versions is just wrong.

How is the FIL not in jail for felony vandalism?

Destruction of someone's property is a crime and if it exceeds a certain $$ value, usually $5000 in most states there's jail time involved.

Ps airbags are only active when there's sufficient weight on the seat they protect. They won't trigger in an empty car, and Lambos are built like tanks. Didn't you watch "Dr. Strange?" They crashed a real factory Lambo and it was still in one piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that would have been good for an experienced writer but for someone starting out it was very good.It was an original take on a flogged to death story.It would have been better if you developed the characters and plot more deeply.it felt a bit rushed to me but I enjoyed it and think it’s a magnificent attempt for a newbie.Write more please I think your gonna be a great.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Just to back up a bit. Not only did Linda humiliate Jim at the Club, she continued her humiliation by letting AH drive her home in his Lambo, which even if you take out the snow plow incident, drew the attention of all of the neighbors. Rather than using her trusty Uber app, she chose to have the whole neighborhood witness her "walk of shame" which was clear that she not only had none, but was quite proud of her conquest and wanted everyone to know about it.

No combination of post nups or anal sex would get most men past that. Plus, one person holding "all the power" does not a good marriage make (or model one for the kids).

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Attaboy dad. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite interesting but the attempted humor was as weak as the husband. Many have pointed out the insurance nonsense but, in addition, the terms of the post-nup were unenforceable because they would be seen by a court as unreasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband does have the hall passes but never used it because he was a "real man". The wife can have a "fling" but the husband cannot and should not. I would call the MC a spineless cuck who thinks he now has "the power" but actually has been deluded by his cheating wife into believing so but just like the author said not every story ends in BTB(even when it deserves to be so) and since I'm just another silly anon I will have to agree with the Sage's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a crime to drive an uninsured motor vehicle on a publicly maintained road, so a police officer's response to the FIL's kill shot to the Lamborghini would not be as portrayed in the story. Going "naked" (without liability coverage) can be a reasonable approach when no other significant assets are placed at risk and there is no legal requirement to maintain the insurance. FIL's strategy to incorporate and isolate the snow plowing business from the rest of his finances was sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this version of it. It was funny and reasonably short. Not to mention Asshole got what was coming to him. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. :-)

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 2 years ago

Nice twist on this.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

Forcing your wife to have anal sex is rape. Sorry folks. Any forced sex is rape.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

This version had potential, but I believe you fell into some traps that so many others have before.

First - the two Hall Passes - by asking for those, you have reduced what she did to just having sex. Ignoring the total disrespect, humiliation and betrayal. He is just going to have sex twice. There should be humiliation and disrespect and why should it only be twice.

The Postnup - great thought, and needed but the lie detector is absurd. This is a legal document and a lie detector reading will most likely not hold up in the courts. Proof of cheating is required, but he should redefine what cheating is to include more than intercourse.

Me, I am not a violent person and have never hit a woman, but if she did it because she felt entitled and wanted some selfish pleasure, I feel like bitch-slapping her a few times and then forget about it. Then she would have two things to remember about that incident, and he would set some simple, selfish pleasure with a bit a physical revenge. Hey it was only sex, it meant nothing ... just like what I am suggesting.

And anal sex? Seriously? Maybe she already had it with Mark and liked it. But I guess he wasn't getting it and wanted it, so okay.

He clearly was okay being an atleast one-time cuck because he let her back in even though her remorse was limited.

Finally, Mark didn't really suffer at all. His insurance would have covered the car

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Doesn't make sense. She does a night in jail for striking a police officer...and that's it. She from the original story that was a given in this one...dumped her husband like a used disposable diaper in a public humiliation that was off the charts contempt. That is the mark of a sociopathic bitch that does not love her husband. Her love is what the Greeks termed pornea...which roughly translates as lust but means so much more. Pornea is the act of using another person as an instrument or walking tool to gratify your sexual impulses of the moment. It is based on emotion and can vanish just as soon as a better instrument of gratification presents itself. In this case the instrument was Marc....with a bigger cock muscles etc.

Married love is the opposite of this...it is UNCONDITIONAL love that is given to the mate without asking anything in response. It is not earned...but given... This love creates a safe place between the two...and it is the foundation of the safe place called home where each of the couple can let their defenses down and be themselves with all the hurts sores and warts...because they know they are loved regardless. That safe place is what makes marriage the core of family and cannot be faked....because without a safe place....there is merely a pretense that will shatter when pornea crops in... Only the stronger love can displace pornea....

Linda is in pornea with her husband...she dumps him and runs to Marc as a great ride. By this action she reveals that she is a classic sociopath...who only thinks of herself. That, unfortunately is a core condition...and cannot be changed except through suffering immense loss, saying no to oneself over time, and growing forbearance through repetition of saying no to your inner lusts. Linda has not done that, nor does the story even address this root problem.

Thus the forgiveness, reunion, and happy ever after is strictly a surface veil...over a writhing pit of pornea in the sociopathic wife. She has only repented of being caught. She has not repented of the core choices that caused her collapse....only the consequences. Without that basal confrontation and subsequent growth and repentance, she remains an unchanged sociopath who is only faking it until circumstances present her with another triggering event in which she can again get a little strange in secret.

This is a very obvious logical flaw which is quickly discerned by the average reader. This in turn causes the reader to distance themselves from the author's effort to persuade them to suspend their disbelief. That failure breaks the whole thing and leaves this author with an epic fail ending....ie the happy ever after has the cuckold husband dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight...

3 because I am feeling nice...but the epic fail in the logic train really deserves a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were going good then you let her off the hook. The whore does not deserve to be a wife. Let her spend the rest of her life being a cumbucket for Jocks. The IQ of both of them would fit in a jockstrap. No mercy for whores who flaunt their loose morals. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FIL did it when he had the chance. His SIL is weak and took the cunt back. His daughter is a whore and would have never been taken back. Marc'y would have had a career ending accident.

But like most add on stories on this one......you can paint a turd with any color you want and it is still a turd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is it is an alternative ending. Not one that I would choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is 3 stars and exceptable mainly because it is not over the top,this scenario is plausible. BUT you did do some damage to it.. no insurance on the truck and NO reprecusion involved with the accident?? don't know where you could get away with that one. Prenup is practical and a minimal requirement. BUT two hall passes?try a dozen if anything. Even then it would be more then hard to take her back..The anal sex??your kidding..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classic lit story? Really? I think the original was a piece of garbage. Nothing classic about it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she got away with sexual murder! Gets to keep everything in her life, and suffers no consequences. As far as the butt sex, I have only tried that with two different women. One was a virgin, that wanted to stay that way. If was the most incredible feeling in the world! My dick, felt like it was in a vise. The second one, was a 28 year old stripper, who lived with me when I was 19. As Mick Jagger said “ she blew my nose, and then she blew my mind!”. That being said, her ass was loose as hell. Never even used lube. She just got my dick wet from her pussy, and it was off to the races. So anal sex , not all it’s cut out to be, especially after that ass gets some miles on it!

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I, like many have ben mesmerized by GA's controversial story and all of the off shoots. I feel this one was well written and acknowledgement for that needs mentioned. It’s been stated.

Two camps have formed: The BTB authors have done an awesome job of lighting a fire at Linda’s (and Marc’s) feet, and burn, baby, burn, they deserve it. Some were a bit over the top, but a couple were very satisfying to somebody who believes in justice.

The second group, the RAAC writers mostly relied on Jim’s love for her (& his kids) to justify his self-inflicted castration, which includes taking her back. It is ironic that the VERY REASON that she thought she COULD get away with this atrocity was that his love for her would undermine his manhood, causing forgiveness to be eventually granted.

I have two issues with this second group. First, even though a shitstorm bigger than was expected by her happened, she still got what she wanted: the fun night & forgiveness. Jim gets to remember forever what his wife had a better night with Marc than any with him and she gets what? No long-lasting significant punishment?

Next, how do the RAAC writers justify her getting off so scot-free? There needs to be a WHY here equal to the crime. An “I’m sorry, I just got carried away,” does not cut it. After their dance, if she’d giggled like a school girl, stood on tiptoes and hugged asshole and then kissed his cheek – that’s getting carried away. Jim could be pissed, but still forgive that.

This thing that she did was not that. What Linda did was the most horrendous act possible a woman could serve on her husband. No way a normal man gets past this… unless an extraordinary reason is presented to counter the deed, which was most certainly extraordinary.

When Jim first reacts to her betrayal, his state of mind is what I believe it should be. Disbelief, sadness, followed by rage. In order to sell me on a reconciliation, some reason, some justification, has to be offered to off-set the enormous grievance.

Infidelity, done intentionally, while sober, publicly, as she most definitely did, has no equal in applying hurt to one’s spouse. SO, unless Jim is a spineless, wimp of a man, who does just what she predicted that he would do, roll over like a good cuck, I need something more than, “she just began to see the light.”

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Great Story! I loved it. However Linda didn't pay for what she did. The first thing I'd do is take her down and have her nipple pierced for 10 gauge rings. Not just horizontally, but vertically also. Cuz it really hurts like fuck. Then while she is still recovering from that we'd go over to the tattoo place next door and have Slut tattoo'd on her lower back and probably a Queen of Spades in her pubic hair region. Start having all the guys over to watch the games on Sunday and she can be the nude waitress. Of course servicing all the guys that came over. Maybe take her down to work at a whore house. Devorce is the only option. Maybe black breeding her as well. Humilitation, I'm just starting the Humiliation, it is the only way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different but good I would still never take that stupid bitch back (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great. I especially like FIL crashing into the car.

Ed

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

This a good ending, I really like this possibility. Having this over the wife's head gives him all the power. I would also include at least 10 gauge Nipple Rings, probably a clit hood ring also. At least a couple tattoos and making her really act the whore in the bars when they would go out to play pool. She acted like a total slut for herself now she would have to do it for hubby also. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written. Really enjoyed FIL smashing the car of a moron who appeared to think he's special. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not very well written. Crummy plot. A wasted read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent version. Asshole should pay dearly, the car should have caught fire and badly burned both occupants, or worse. Asshole should be beaten nearly to death with very slow, but intense, punishment. Jim should take a hall pass with a lady a martial artist or boxer, have her meet Linda and kick the shit out of her, big time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only parts I liked were the dead cat references and fil, mil. The rest was bad

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

The anal sex condition really cheapened the whole thing

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 1 year ago

Started off OK then went downhill to the reconciliation farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was written slightly better craft-wise than previous installments, continuations, and what not. The story also had a nice momentum to it, and assisted in allowing me to tolerate this ‘fiftieth’ attempt. Good job, Tanglosax.

From the time I had read the original, I harbored a singular thought in mind for a touch of revenge, and Tanglosax came close to my idea. No doubt, I would have dropped her like the piece of crap she had proven herself to be, but with one condition. Prior to, not serving, but rather shoving the divorce documents up her ass, she would have her head shaven, and the largest tattoo of a red “A” stamped front and center, relative to the size of her forehead. Her regrowth of hair would not eliminate her brand, she could foot the bill, and the pain, for its removal.

By the by, Asshole is despicable, and a reign of terror would haunt him for at least 10 years, much like a succession of plagues…not just medieval, but downright OldTestament retribution. No need for me to embellish. Sure, he messed with another man’s wife, but the second dance assured that she was a Slut, and my retribution would not physically or psychologically impair me. One last step would to pay,beg, or bribe for a copy of the officers’ body cam footage. I enjoy the twitching that a taser invokes, and have witnessed it once. That would be the final cut of cake for me.

Thank you for providing me a platform to vent on “CSR’s” such as these two characters. And I do not reference Customer Service Representatives for the description of my acronym. You readers can easily figure it out.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Linda never felt any pain.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

So…he kept the slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another weak ass pussy cuckold story. Another man too weak to move on from a cheating slut. One star for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perhaps the most different version I’ve read … and perhaps the funniest. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

It was a decent story right up until "Honey we have to talk" What ridiculous reasons to stay together. 2*

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenover 1 year ago

A reasonably good followup to the original. Nice to see the whining bitches have something more to whine about in the comments.

AND

The big set piece with cops, tasers, a snow plow, and fists thrown was great. IT was just a roasted turkey hitting the floor away from StangStar06 level of comedy mayhem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm rating this only 2 stars About the only highlight, the smashing the asshole's car, other than the fight scene, especially Linda decking the lady cop when trying to hit Marc. However, as in other stories, I'm not sure I would've stayed married. In the right circumstance, I'm for reconciliation, but to me, this wasn't one. This wasn't an accidental adultery, but by your story seems to have been a planned call action. Marc was even in THEIR house with Linda, who evidently wasn't dressed too much. She betrayed & humiliated the man she's supposed to love, & he takes her back? Even if it's for the children, which is rarely if ever a good reason to stay married, he took her back? Author could've done a bit more to the story in terms of depth & intrigue. Bob

TrustingagainTrustingagainover 1 year ago

I did enjoy the concept as it opened up a whole new path to follow, but the story could have gone much further. I wished it had gone further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad but becoming vindictive with wife makes husband just as uncaring as her. Why not just kick her cheating ass to the curb and be done with her for good?

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Not a good sequel for February Suckd. Just not.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Eh, just drop the whore. Why take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK version of a story that has been done to death at this point. Father-in-law is a good character but I just don't see ever taking her back, particularly as she more or less acknowledges that her time/sex with the Asshole was great until her father smashed the Asshole's car and she got arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Who would reconcile with her after that number she did on him? She's damaged goods, for crying out loud!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm being nice & giving this 3 stars; not sure it deserves it, tho. Liked the stunt with the father in law (WHY no names??) & his truck ramming Marc's luxury car, but fuck him. When he was going crazy, Jim or his FIL should've gone to tell his that's what happens when taking somebody's wife. Not sure how I feel about the reconciliation: on one hand, I think because she did it so willingly, she may repeat, even with the post nup. She'd just make sure he didn't find out. But on the other hand, he admitted she's a good mom to their kids, so.... Unlike some other versions (The Bus comes to mind offhand), there's no grabbing power to this story. But for the work in the attempt, I'll give it the 3*** Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best versions. And yes, women have a way, of gradually trying to take more control of a marriage. I can’t tell you how many times I have seen women institute divorces, and 10 years later, their lives are the same, or worse. Ladies, Richard Gere is not going to walk into your job, and carry you out....5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The police consider themselves special, and prosecutors and judges back them up. It doesn’t matter if she intentionally hit the cop, she did, and the cop was knocked out. That’s aggravated assault on a police officer! If any bail was set, it would be very high, so MIL isn’t getting her out without help. Then she would serve hard time, years in prison. The cops would insist on it, and the prosecutor would want to keep them happy.

All the MC has to do is wait for the slut to be convicted, then he gets a divorce with the majority (if not all) of the assets, and full custody of the kids. As someone convicted of a violent felony, she would be lucky to get supervised visitation, and that’s after her sentence is completed.

Authors in this category should try to be more realistic about what happens when the characters interact with the legal system, unless the clearly stated it’s a fantasy world.

ZK

Lorry3188Lorry3188over 1 year ago

Short and sweet he gets his way with her until the next time she cheats and is not raped financially and keeps the kids plus he has 2 hall passes win win for him not for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turns out hubby is just as awful a person as his wife. Too bad they reproduced. Guessing their spawn will be just as despicable as these two idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 "hall passes"? His side of the marriage should be forever open. As an earlier commenter noted, the cops would insist on a prison term for aggravated assault on an officer. So if Jim didn't divorce her while she served her time, she'd have to accept him having just a little treat for himself while she was unavailable. Surely she'd understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you 14 years old? Because that’s how your characters act. She humiliated him publicly in the worst way possible and her punishment is that he gets to fuck her ass. Grow up, get a real job (it won’t be writing), and move out of your moms basement. Irvine like you have no business writing about sex or relationships. You’ve obviously never experienced either.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.01.23]

Excellente Version!

Love this descriptive bit:

[Linda's punch connected with the cop's left eye and the cop dropped like a dead cat, complete with a bit of a dead cat bounce when she hit the concrete driveway.]

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The FIL is priceless. The rest mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those comments on it being Ag Assault on an officer I believe are correct. But as far as absolute enforcement? They had had problems with Marc before. And she would have heard his comments so she may have had a little give in her if she perceived him as the target. ( She didn’t have to so I’d never count on it ) I do know police have absolute joy when some rich asshole’s supercar gets fucked up by them or someone else. Well actually any assholes property. But they’ll still make ALL required and most allowed arrests if for no other reason than it lets everyone cool off.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Good story and alternate ending!!! Well done! 5 stars!

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951about 1 year ago

a cracking good story, however, liability in the USA goes :1 any insurance 2 the driver and 3 the owner of the vehicle. this means if the wife has an accident in a car titled in her husband's name, they can both be liable for any costs, including their house

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Read again. Hilariously awesome till wifey got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a note. You don't pay a bail bondsman to get out of jail. The bail bondsman provides money on your behalf if you don't have enough to post bail. Four stars. I like the fellow Viet Vet. Welcome home brother!

JPB

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Nice change to see Jim grow some balls and Linda being subservient 5***** keep them comeing.

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

I’m inclined to believe that this “Forgiveness bug” is like COVID! Extremely dangerous to stupid people who can’t see the danger and take precaution's against it! But to anyone with an active brain something to avoid. The problem that I keep seeing, is that what appears to be a sensible author, starts promoting it in what has every possibility of being a first rate BTB/Revenge story. We can only hope the contagion fades quickly!

Ursus1932Ursus19326 months ago

Gawd!!! The place is full of jailhouse lawyers in the comments section.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

good until he let the wife off the hook easily

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was ok not great but not awful either. The start was good and I had hopes this would be a good version of FS. Unfortunately the ending was bad. It was poorly written and weak. The deal was just laughable. BardnotBard

Martyr2002Martyr20024 months ago

As others have said, it wasn't awful, but not great either. FWIW, Lie detector tests are kind of BS. They are more art than science. They don't even hold up in court that much anymore.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Maybe it's because my wife actually likes it and asks for it, but I seriously don't get the hyper-fixation many LW authors have on anal sex as some sort of reward. The story itself was pretty average and rather than referring to Linda's parents as "FIL" and "MIL" which is not how any normal sane person would talk, why not give them actual names in your story? The story itself was pretty average, 3/5. I don't mind (and sometimes even like) February Sucks rewrites, even the reconciliation ones, but this felt really quite unfinished. Like you had the semblance of a great idea (exploring the power dynamic in the relationship, some sort of penance for Linda, etc) but couldn't really get it across, or at least, I didn't have any feelings about it (positive, or negative). Hence why I gave this an average rating. Nothing to cheer about here nor nothing to really dislike.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of the lamest of all of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know I guy who stayed married for the children. Never had sex again with their mother. He protected his children-his number 1 job. This guy is stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

closeted beta lets his wife's cheating be the gateway to coming out as his real self... and she's just the sort of skank to let him fuck her up the backside like the cum dumpster she's always been.

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

just cant do with wimpy jim

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous