All Comments on 'February Sucks: The Father-in-Law'

by tanglosax

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enough is enough!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tha was the most humorous version of the never ending story that I have read. There are a few better sequels, and more than a few much worse. I actually liked this one because of the great FIL. I had one of those , until COVID took him.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The FIL and Mil bit, no, that didn't work, it was annoying. The husband was barely there. "FIL" was the one to act, not the husband. And, doesn't matter that the truck wasn't owned by the FIL, the FIL was directly liable for the damage to the jock's vehicle, as the not just negligent, but intentionally malicious driver.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

The fender bender scene was entertaining. The rest, as dreary and played out as expected.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

Of all of Gorge Andersons knockoff this one left me feeling great for the husband, it’s not every day that an arrogant, muscle bound, primadonna gets to face consequences for his actions. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one. One of the best out of the 50.

LWlurker

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

As for me, I'm doing ok. Before this whole February thing, I never thought about the power structure in a marriage. If I had been asked, I would have said Linda and I were 50/50 in power. But that really wasn't true. Linda actually had much more power than I and I suppose I resented it. But now, I clearly am a cuck, after all I accepted her cheating on me. And everyone knows it.

/

/

Fixed it for you

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Good take. I'm glad to see at least 1 set of parents take her to task. I think there were a couple of conversations between Linda and her parents, probably one where her Mother slaps her, and Dad is probably close to disowning her. I can understand some reason for staying together for the kids, but it really is a close call in this scenario. She so far has only cheated once, but it was extremely humiliating, very public, and ruined their anniversary. Linda should have moved into the guest room for months. The real question is whether or not Jim will be able to get over it. So people can, others can't. Although your solution was decent, I personally favor divorce in this case and hopefully Linda becomes another example of a fool throwing away a good life - let her become bitter, fat, and miserable and hate life and regret her decision for a very long time, while her husband remarries a sweet, wonderful lady and enjoys life - without Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In your version dickhead gets nothing done to him except losing his car. Nope, not gonna happen. 2.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

The “Jim” in this version has the best comeback to Linda when she spouts off her “it was just something I had to do” and “it was only one night”. The snowplow wreck and Linda’s night in jail help to neutralize her fond memories of her “special night!” The post-nip is well thought out as well. Liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all, 4 stars for a sequel to this series that actually gets to the point without a lot of wimpy hand wringing

Second of all, why is it always anal sex? If you’re not careful or get carried away, you can actually bend your dick. Trust me, I know! If SHE’S not careful - now you’ve got shit all over your bent dick!

YUCK and OUCH!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Another good "FebSux" reset!!! 5/5!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good story telling. Nicely done.

Not that I agree with the ending.

But this one well done enough it is probably can rank in the middle of all the alternatives.

But hey, I can understand the husband, probably because of the kids.

I liked the FIL, one good reason not to break ties with the in-laws.

And why does Linda cry for a little anal sex? In GA's original story she did gave anal to Marc so why those tears when her husband wants some? She maybe doesn't want to taint the glorious memory of Marc's with husband's petty penis?

/

Like I said, few men will reconcile with Linda. There's going to be another Marc somewhere and maybe she'll want an encore. But really so few real men can survive humiliation like that.

/

Thanks for the good effort and the sharing tanglosax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the idea of the FIL destroying the assholes sports car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February sucks and this story sucks too.

She certainly lacks maturity.

Great ! everything is settled with a little anal sex. Awesome!

Do you have repressed tendencies?

Free yourself from the chains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't read it. FOR FUCK SAKE LEAVE THE STORY ALONE.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

You are particularly light or weak on the responsibilities, the consequences and their resolutions.

- the driver not individually responsible ?? Ridiculous.

- reconciliation and safeguarding of a marriage through anal sex. Ridiculous.

For information: Forcing or forcing his wife to have anal intercourse is an obvious case of abuse and / or rape.

What a wonderful example and what a wonderful father.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
READ THIS G.A. !

This is so much better than the original, as many have been, PKenny5860 and Saddletramp56 did WAY better jobs than the original. I am still unsure why the original received so much acclaim as it was a noncontiguous DERGE. I suspect the outrageous storyline and utter disrespect for marriage and husbands prompted some of it. G.A. certainly started something. However, starting a fight in a bar full of drunken men takes no skill, intelligence or talent so there you have a possible Genesis!

5***** on this one but G. A.'s effort deserved, and got(from me) MUCH LESS

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I liked this story. An original take on the FS genre. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ I will be reading the author's other two part story and, since I am hoping that there will be future stories, I will follow the author. I liked how the author made the in-laws primary in the story. Usually they are tertiary or even secondary on these stories. But, not in this case. Nice touch. 👍

-

All that said and meant, I would like to point out a couple of 'plot holes' in this story. Not to degrade the author, but, to make suggestions so that, should there be more stories written they can be better.

-

1) Why does the FIL get a legal pass for the dame done to the Asshole's car? Despite the whole LLC and 'no insurance' idea, that still does not alleviate the FIL from responsibility. He was driving the vehicle and him not having insurance, is no doubt illegal. This does leave him open to litigation, both civil and criminal. Don't get me wrong, I get the desire to hurt the Asshole, but doing it that way leaves FIL open to a lot of financial pain. Yes, this is amateur fiction, but for fiction to be good, it has to make sense. 2) Why is Linda facing a criminal judgement? Yes, she hit a police officer, but she did not intend to. The saying that the TV series "Law and Order" popularized, "Intent follows the bullet" does in fact have a basis of truth behind it. Linda meant to hit the Asshole, because he ducked she hit the officer instead. It could be argued because of the Assholes positioning and size she did not see the or realized there was an officer behind him. In this day and age with smart phones all over the place, no doubt, what happened was recorded and uploaded to social media so there would be evidence to support this contention. What was the reasoning behind the judge's sentencing of Linda? Not saying she should not face some judgement, but I, as a reader, would like to know why. Plot holes like these take away from an other wise good story.

-

I'd like to reiterate, that this comment is not intended to "shame" the author, but, to present suggestions on how the author can improve. For whatever my feedback is worth. Overall, this story is a good story.

-

Pasqual

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

A really skilled writer needs to explain why anal sex is not just the supreme carnal experience, it's the best expression of spousal love. In simple words, please, so even lunkheads like me can understand.

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 2 years ago

Five stars! I think this is one of the best of the February Sucks sequels.

Obviously FIL is a man good at quick decisions and follow through actions. He certainly showed Mark and Linda that bad decisions always have consequences.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

No remorse. Divorce. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job but...not enough with the wife. No mention about the FIL and the wife later on and what about the "Friends"? Overall a good but not great attempt. Thanks.

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017over 2 years ago

A beautiful and righteous story of retribution for a Vietnam veteran! God Bless them all!🇺🇸

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has to be one of the worst alternate endings to the original.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Yet another legal loophole offered up in a story that wouldn't work in real life. If you are struck by an uninsured driver, your own insurance covers costs and will go after the uninsured driver for compensation if he has any assets at all. Say goodbye to his house. Not having insurance is not a free pass, in fact it comes with some serious penalties. FIL wouldn't be laughing by the time it was over.

Since postnuptial agreements are all the rage here, people should realize that few, if any, would places recognize custody

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it overall but did not care for the MIL and FIL use.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

That worked well as a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story but it was missing some retribution on Asshole! Also, Linda got off quite lightly, didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very badly written and Stealing other nnwriters story lines then totally destroying the story by making it a WACC story is the highest of insults you could throw at another writer. You really should stop writing

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

I started saying I'd had enough of these some months ago.

This effort was quite good, but I didn't really need it.

As a Brit I can't really comment on American law but, over here, FIL could not have escaped punishment for the car damage. Irrespective of insurance, his causing damage by dangerous driving would have been an offence in law. A serious offence at that because the vehicle had occupants. Following that, the Asshole could have sued him, in Civil Law. The reparation and costs would probably have bankrupted poor old FIL.

So, not all sunshine and roses?!

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Great! I think this is more like recap #60, I have lost exact count but I think I read all of them and this is one of the best. Very well done for a fairly new writer. Do keep 'em comming.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Basis of story is the destruction of the $500,000 Lamborghini Aventador. Guess what? FIL will bed liable for the $500,000, and may have to declare personal bankruptcy. Asshole in meantime will have uninsured motorist coverage that will go a long way in replacing his car. So, who wins this one?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Jeez, another ridiculous "follow-on". The husband still remains a weak, spineless, doormat. But your legal understanding of the car situation is just a big laugh. The FIL would have been arrested. He, personally, does not get away with deliberately causing a $500,000 loss of a car. Yes, the insurance would pay the arsehole for the car, then the Insurance company would sue FIL personally, as the driver. He doesn't get to hide behind the car F250 being owned by a Ltd Liability company. Ha. Or else every one would be doing similar things.

The less said about that post nup situation, the better. You know that is not how they work, don't you?

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Damaged car would usually be covered by owners insurance and lawsuit used by company to recover from FIL.

Wife doesn't like player now, but still has wonderful memory of Alpha sex to cherish as husband pumps her with his Beta dick and Beta abilities in the sack.

Gave story a 4*. Was a good read.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Very good rendition, enjoyed your take on the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it. Hard to figure how someone could come up with yet another variation, but you succeeded.

.

If there was anything that was objectionable, it was reconciling with the slut. Understand it some…but no thanks.

.

4 ****

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Fun story, but like many of the others that fail, Linda is irredeemable and doesn’t deserve reconciliation. Her offense is too much to overcome in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fil was pretty cool guy, once the divorce was final it would have been nice to stay close. But make no mistake, divorce would be the only way forward.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I didn't tell you anything before I left because I didn't want to hurt your feelings," - You weren't worried about hurting his feelings afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another disgusting, weak, cuckout by "Jim". The "for the children" trope is nonsense. Other than the faggotty cucks on this site, I can't imagine a husband doing anything other than kicking the bitch to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The car destruction was great, but next time take plow truck over Marc himself. The rest I could see being more realistic because of the kids. But trust in her would be totally destroyed for her cheating slutty way that night, which is the reason for the post-nup. And holding the hall pass over her head is a nice touch, make her think about it and how it feels for the other to have "special me time" without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be honest, I was getting sick of these stories. I actually enjoyed this one, but I am good with never reading another one!

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

I’m actually pretty tired of these endings but I keep reading them for some reason. I liked the FIL’s balls to wreck the car but in real life he could have had some legal problems himself. Overall, well done. Thanks

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Kind of fun but the premise is still so fatally flawed a reconciliation would literally take a miracle of events.

Linda just isn't a redeemable character as originally written.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

anything other than divorce is a cuckold option. Why would you stay married to a whore will to walk away with another man in front of the world. Which is worse, everyone bitches about a man's pride, how much pride did she display in her choice? How about her vanity? All these BS version are nothing but cuckold solace. And this even goes to the point of anal sex will make up for it. If you remember the original story, Marc had already busted the anal cherry. From how she acted, the shutter was because that honor would be saved for Marc.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Lost me at hall passes.

How does one claim cheating is immoral, but they won’t leave you if they let you cheat twice as revenge? But I do give you props for writing well, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame and bs

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

I would've given you 5* for the FiL using a snowplough to demolish Marc's sports car, but then you had Jim cuck out and reconcile. Sorry, but no man could ever forgive Linda for emasculating him like that. Any reconciliation ending to "February sucks" variants is an automatic 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she still has the power as she is still there. Should have divorced her cheating ass.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

How twisted are you? Do you seriously believe that a partnership thrives under the sword of Damocles from "out of jail cards" forced anal intercourse and a pre-nup? You must be pretty crazy. Either I trust my partner in the partnership or I don't. If not, it's not a partnership. Then there is only the separation. And that stupid talk about the kids. Children who have been through a divorce tend to do just as well as children in a marriage. The only decisive factor is the love that is shown to them!

BlackHeart93BlackHeart93over 2 years ago

A very humorous take on an otherwise serious story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda jumped the shark there at the end.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

All these February Sucks stories get to me. It really is an obscene idea, but more realistic than I care to remember. The snow plow idea may be one of the more realistic revenge angles and I liked it. I was wondering what happened to the car. Was it towed, compacted, or just left to sit there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plz Literotica gods destroy this story and any remakes unless it's a btb

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this take on the story. Especially when FIL ko'd the car. I understand the power structure in the marriage, before and after, it comes with "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK. So the ballplayer makes 9 million a year. His half a million dollar car is wrecked. But he DOES have full coverage insurance on his own car. So it will get fixed even if the FIL doesn't have insurance. Maybe Marc's rates go up? Gee...seems like a huge punishment to a millionaire who makes you a laughingstock.

And you as the sap husband who is humiliated even further by the news story getting out...now EVERYONE hears about how your wife and her boyfriend were on the news...all of your extended circle of friends now knows you are a cuckold. Not just those who were with you that night. Everyone you know is now informed you are pathetic.

Your wife's punishment? A night in jail. Probation. And 100 hours of community service. She got felt up by a lesbian. She signed a post-nupt. And you fuck her in the ass...but she seems to actually like it now? Geez...I'm not sure how she'll be able to cope with all of that...punishment?

This was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What Powersworder Said,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You traded self-respect and trust for anal sex. Lousy trade.

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

Very funny rejoinder

Only for "Anal sex" , Jim comporise everything .

Pitty ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The other storys about this weren't that good this one is better

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Battered women

I never knew.

And here I have been eating them plain.

Good finish, I had to laugh. Thank you for both.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

The premise of the original story is so outlandish that there is no room for any kind of reconciliation unless you wrote the man as a complete pussy.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Unbelievable that you turned Jim into a wimpy cuck. There is simply no way a marriage can survive this humiliating scenario. You had a good story line going and then folded at the end and ruined it. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because of the kids, reconciliation is believable. Your take on it is as well. Thanks for your creative solution.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

FIL was awesome. Jim not so much but I get keeping it together for the kids.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Other than bringing in a new character, a father-in-law who's got a pair, what else is new in this sequel? Seems an elaborate excuse to push anal sex....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR-all February stories get that score. One of the worst stories ever written.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

The driveway scenario was a little over the top, but nonetheless an enjoyable, well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another cuck version of a cuck story. Even the snow plow idea was silly; you think asshole drives a stupidly expensive car in the city without uninsured motorist insurance? He has no problem with the car being totaled, he'll get a new one after driving a stupidly expensive rental for a while.

////

The rest of the story was a clown show. Wife/mother knocks out a cop by accident, tased by second cop, arrested, blah, blah, blah. Clown show. And this clown show is supposed to mollify your readers? Are we supposed to believe she learned her lesson? Warm chuckles all around? Take that, bitch! You had to spend several hours in jail! That'll learn ya!

////

Anderson wrote her story to prove that a woman can cuckold her husband any time she wants - and the husband is powerless to do anything about it, IF he loves his children. It's no accident kids were included in her story, otherwise, he would definitely have kicked the cheap tramp to the curb. In Anderson's story, the wife has all the power, does NOT regret screwing who she wanted, and does NOT care that it hurt her husband.

////

And what is it with you authors that think anal is the holy grail of sex? He can forgive ANYTHING as long as he gets anal sex??? Really???

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

As a writer I can understand your need to tell a story.

This one should have been left on the shelf.

Asshole needs to held responsible besides the loss of one of his trinkets.

There is NO WAY Linda deserves ANY kind of forgiveness.

The list of wrongs goes on..

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Well written and interesting story. Liked the FIL angle. But still these February stories do suck.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

I liked how much of it played out. The car wreck was good, but would have been better if she took a minor injury from the impact. A nice, visible scar would work. Would have liked it more, if AH had gotten belligerent in front of the police, and gotten tasered.

His conditions were good… but after all the public drama, Linda really deserved to live elsewhere until she and her psychologist could explain why it happened, and why he should believe it wouldn’t repeat.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 2 years ago
Marriage?

Now he's just fucking a slut's ass, but she already proved she was a slut when she stopped being a wife. As to the writing, it was alright, fewer errors than most of it, could have fleshed out the wife more. Antagonist is due some payback, besides his insurance having to cover uninsured motorist, which you know he had on a half million dollar car. I wouldn't count PD on someone's liability to fix my expensive car at 10k minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"At least 50 follow on stories have appeared so far,"

.

Which is easily 40 more than was ever needed, including this one. This fucking story has more lives than a slasher movie killer; it just won't fucking die.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

This was profoundly amusing for a BTB story.

It would have been even more fun if Linda had been raped in jail, and actually enjoyed it.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

No, does not work for me. This is one of the bad sequels to this sad tale. We all know the outcome if this BS actually happened. She’d be out on her ass so fast her bum wouldn’t touch the ground.

Anything else is just so much bullshit.

Scores 2/5

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Good ending, FIL rocks !! Now don’t be forgetting bondage, tattoo Jims slut by the pussy, piercing’s. Go the whole 9 yards if toure gonna reconcile with the slut.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Again

Another alternative ending where nothing happened to asshole 3 stars. Sorry something needs to be done to the idiot ball player.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's time for people to leave George Anderson's story alone. This one had some potential when pops drove into shitheads car with an uninsured truck. But like so many before tanglosax had to fuck it up with taking cunt back with bullshit conditions

Too bad. Almost good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"This story starts toward the bottom of page 2 of George Anderson's classic Lit story February Sucks. At least 50 follow on stories have appeared so far, I guess because his story fascinates so many Lit readers, including me. " Fascinated? No. Disgusted, yes. It's not a 'classic' it's a shining example of absolute crap. Another take of the endless stream of them is no better, and far worse than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly, this author is hiding his gay identity in the closet, or anal wouldn't fix everything for him. Pathetic. "Oh, if I can stick my tiny dick in a hole filled with shit, I'm perfectly okay with my wife being a whore."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slightly different version of many other "sequels"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good continuation of the February Sucks saga with an interesting twist of adding the FIL as an active retaliation agent against the egotistical AH. Thinking back I can't remember a single grammatical error that caused me to pause to decipher what was written versus what was intended. I also agree with WGAS that it would have been nice to see AH getting tasered.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Interesting take on what in someways is becoming a right of passage for some people ;) I think a lot of people are drawn to the story of Jim and Linda and all its variations because it highlights that even a totally committed loving couple could fall in an instant.

All the variations on this theme are exploring that. There are some good BTB and RAAC versions out there and some really bad ones as well. I would put this one in the RAAC category which is a lot more in line with GA's original. Some over the top story elements but I can see the effort that went into coming up with something a little different.

Thank you Tanglosax for writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One readers wrote: This one should have been left on the shelf. Can't agree more. All of the sequels should have been left on the shelf. The original was garbage and should have stayed garbage. Why would anybody even want to write a sequel to this pile of dung? 1*

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I liked it until he made his dumb concessions. Basically he traded his humiliating night being cuckolded for anal sex. a poor asinine ending. i was terribly disapointed.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Didn't like it.

No justification or reasoning for husband's demands. Without those, it looks like he blackmailed his wife using his children. The husband is the biggest asshole in this story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Not bad, but it's missing to punish this story's worst character: her friend Dee! 3*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Kind of tired of the sequels. Only less than a handful of authors have bothered to go back and “fix” the fatal flaw in GA’s original. In the original, we are presented with a devoted, loving and committed wife who suddenly turns into a slut in minutes. NOT! You don’t correct that mistake but you’re Linda’s parents involved up front was unique and entertaining. 3*

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Another Cucky version that well, in a word,

SUCKS!

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

*2. I was expecting a really different take on this "February Sucks" episode, like a really good a thorough BTB of the wife & the Asshole. But it didn't happen. I liked that the FIL was in total support of his SIL. The MIL, I guess, couldn't NOT support her daughter to get out of jail unless to help teach her a good lesson. Oh, well! Most Moms are softies. The wife/daughter never did say she was sorry for what she did, just that she was sorry for how things turned to shit & spoiled her memorable "me time". I'm sorry to say it, but no amount of "tail time" would be sufficient to make up for the wife's utter lack of respect & humiliation & trashing of the marriage vows.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

I liked the the fact he tazered her ass again. If I were Jim. I would have asked to look at it and pulled trigger again and again

The thought of her flopping around on the ground gives me a hard on

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Nice job, I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would rate this slightly better than the average February Sucks sequel, slightly. Fil is the man, but the husband didn't do jack shit to the jock asshole. That was a fail. And I think its fair to admit that the ONLY reason the cuck husband stayed in the marriage was for the sake of the children. So once the children are grown and gone why bother staying with the faithless whore? He should start courting the bitches replacement as the time gets close to when the children are leaving the house. The marriage will never be the same, and the whore will Still have fond memories of the galactic fucking she got from her jock dreamboat. It would be more probable and logical that one day the two spouses just finally accept that their marriage is dead, cut their losses and move on.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was okay. Gave it 2 stars, but would have gotten 3 if this had not been played out a few dozen times by others --- some better and some worse.

His "plan" was totally flawed. Nothing would "make up" for deserting him that way. Not hall passes. Not anal sex. Not head doctors for her. Not head doctors for them. Obviously could not trust her on a special night in his presence, how you gonna trust her day after normal day when away from you?

Kids may have a good mother. If she became a bad mother after the divorce then that her fault too. That shitty selfish wife would have to go as soon as possible.

mmbny47mmbny47over 2 years ago

Well written! The crash was great but.....she got off way to easy. Divorce her but make her live in a finished room in the basement. She stays and takes care of the kids he gets to date as often as he pleases. Oh and asshole gets beat up repeatedly until he get the message and leaves town after being fired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. I thought it was very good for one of your first efforts.

Unique take with the FIL. Keep writing. Only issue is topic is worn out.

If Randle offers advice take it. GOOD LUCK.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 2 years ago

Credible job in coming up with and executing an entertaining sequel for a story that’s had so many.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, I'm blown away by how many people have read my silly little story and actually taken the time and effort to post comments. And the silly anons who hate every story that isn't BTB with a wife who ends up living in sackcloth and ashes? Thank you, some of you are more entertaining than my story.

Seriously, I most appreciate the thoughtful comments, complimentary as well as critical. It is indeed a fictional universe here at LIT. Yes, the no-insurance ploy FIL used would not work in real life; yes, post-nups are incredibly difficult to structure so that they are enforceable; but, most importantly Blakrandl is an absolutely great editor and advisor and his advice not to write any more FebSucks stories is good advice. I promise to follow that advice.

Thanks to all who read my story and posted comments. Tanglosax

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous