February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon!"

I could not open my eyes. I didn't want to. She could have invited ten people in off the street to watch me, and I wouldn't have noticed or cared. All I could think about was how good I felt.

I continued with my quick strokes; I had misjudged things slightly, and it was taking longer than I had expected, but I knew my body pretty well. I could feel a tightening deep inside me, and knew I was past the point of no return. I held it back as long as I could, but I knew it was approaching inexorably. I slowed right down, then stopped. I made sure that my skin was fully pulled back, so that she could see everything.

"Now...," I gasped.

I loosened the grip of my fingers - I held myself upward, but not at all tightly. The pleasure of my climax welled through me. I moaned as it hit. My manhood bobbed back and forth slightly between my fingers, and then it burst out of me. I could feel the sticky whiteness shooting out, onto my hands, and, no doubt, the sofa and the floor. I moaned again, then sighed as the final wave of pleasure passed. I was exhausted!

I opened my eyes, finally, and looked at her. She had indeed moved closer during the show. She was still watching, with fascination, as I went soft and let go of myself. I smiled when I saw her.

"Let me know when I can get dressed."

She looked up at my face, and smiled back at me.

"You can get dressed now. That was great, by the way."

I was glad to hear her say that, but it would be impossible to say which of us enjoyed the episode more.

12