February's Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim felt some relief.

"I've been following Linda's friends this week, and watching them. I was in the supermarket recording Dee and Dave. In case you wondered neither of those two like you. They are pissed that the other couple think that you and Linda are the greatest. Dave and Dee think they are the greatest. Dave has planned to take you down."

"That brings me to tomorrow." Stanley the mom continued. "Dave and your buddy, Phil meet tomorrow with Lav... Asshole for lunch. Dave's company does work with ML's charity so they know each other. He knows that ML likes to fuck married women and cuck the husbands. He gets off on humiliation of others."

"So I assume that Asshole agreed to seduce Linda?" Jim asked.

His mother-in-law's head nodded a yes.

"The son-of-a-bitch tried to pick me up on his way out. He wishes he get a old woman this hot."

They both laughed together.

Linda watched as Mom drove away and Jim came back into the house. He went straight to the fireplace to warm up. Linda joined him, and before long they were enjoying each other all over again.

Jim made love to Linda on the floor in front of the fireplace. She was so beautiful in the glow from the embers. He went slow, yet powerful as he enjoyed everything about her. For Jim, it was a night to remember.

After their coupling, Jim carried Linda upstairs to their bedroom where they showered together, and Linda melted into his arms again.

As the couple laid in bed after round two, Linda rested her head on Jim's chest. "Tonight was incredible, but that has to hold you until Friday. I want my man super horny on Friday." She smiled as squeezed his flaccid dick.

Linda drifted off to sleep wondering why her mother acted so weird tonight.

The next morning, Jim got up early and went down stairs to the family room where he went through his morning routine. Once he was in a wheelchair, he had taken self defense course to be able to protect himself from a dangerous situation. It had come in handy a few times. Once he had the spine implant, he used yoga and martial arts training as physical therapy for his back. It didn't know that it might be important sometime in his life. The exercise and stretches made him feel better.

Jim got all his work done in record time. It's easy when you're doing it from memory. He took the extra time to scout out the club. He told the office that he was going to see a potential new client when he went to the hotel ballroom. This weekend's Leap Year Party was a big event for the hotel. The bandstand was being erected, and all the tables were placed around the room. The workmen were placing the wooded dance sections onto the floor in front of the bandstand.

He walked around mapping his memory of that night against the bare room. He noted the direction where ML came from. He walked to the back door where Linda would escape with Asshole. He looked into the alley where ML's buddies would break his spine.

With a plan in his mind of where all the players for Friday night will be, Jim returned to the office to wait for Stanley's audio file to come in his email.

The audio file did not disappoint. As Jim listened Dave and Phil outlined their plan to put Jim into his place, as the Cuck of the group. Phil warned that he didn't think that Jim take it. Lavalliere should expect a fight. He laughed that he had guys for that. He's a lover, not a fighter. ML Laughed that it was the off-season so he needed all the married pussy that he could get. He paused then laughed again, telling Dave and Phil that if we didn't show then he was fucking one of their wives.

Jim wished he could have seen their faces.

As he drove home that evening, he decided to try to get Linda to cancel Friday night, and put Dave and Phil's wives on the line.

As the couple laid in bed after Jim trying to get some loving, and being rebuffed that he had to wait until Friday, Linda noted that her mom was acting weird last night.

"Do you think that mom was out doing something that Dad shouldn't know about last night. She was being weird."

Jim rolled onto his left side to face Linda.

"No, that's not it. She is concerned for us."

"Why?" Linda asked.

"Last night, she was in the market, and overheard Dave and Dee talking about putting us in our places this weekend, and he was meeting someone today for lunch to destroy our marriage."

"Dee and David wouldn't do that to us."

Jim grimaced. "Yes, they would. They have never liked me, and they are jealous that everyone likes us better than them.

Linda came back with, "That's nonsense. They love us."

"Oh they love you, Linda. Dee wants to be you, and Dave wants to fuck you."

"Jim, that was so wrong."

He smiled. "No it's true."

Shuffling about his pillows, Jim continued.

"Your mom followed them to their meeting at the Sports Club and recorded the meeting. Your Bestie's husband, Dave and that worthless Phil have arranged for you to be seduced by a Pro Football Player on Friday night and break up our marriage."

She raised up and looked at Jim. "Why would a pro athlete want a married woman? I'm sure that he has woman hanging on him all the time."

She heard his sigh. "Because he has a fetish for married woman, he likes to cuckold their husbands by humiliating them, and he gets off destroying families."

Her lips kissed Jim's cheek. "Jim, that seems too unreal. You'd never let that happen and they know that. I have always understood your 'one and done' rule on cheating. I promise that would never do that to you."

"Do you want to hear the recording, Linda?' He asked.

She pondered for a moment. "No, I don't think so. I'm sure that they knew it was mom sitting near them, and they were putting her on."

"I don't think that any of them know your mother, Linda. Besides, Lavalliere tried to pick her at the restaurant this afternoon."

Linda giggled. "See, why else would he hit on her. It was a set-up."

Jim moved to meet Linda eye to eye. "Please Linda for the sake of our family, please don't let us go out with your friends on Friday."

A light kiss on the lips, and Linda said, "We have to go, I promised."

For the first time since inhabiting this body, Jim felt his anger grow.

"Linda, as God is my witness, if you go with him it doesn't turn out good for our family." Jim rolled over away from Linda, turning his back to her.

She felt a strange feeling when Jim rolled away from her. Like someone stepped on her grave.

While the children sat at the breakfast bar eating a snack, Linda spoke with her Bestie on the phone.

"Dee, Jim has this idea that your husband is going to sabotage our special night on Friday."

There was a quiet pause on the phone then Dee responded. "Why would he think that? Everybody loves Jim."

"That's what I told him, but he wants to cancel Friday night, but I told him no way."

"That's a girl! You show him, who's the boss." Dee smiled to herself. She might need to make that call and get some Ecstasy for Friday, just in case.

"Your husband is a tight ass, you know, he'd never let you have fun without his consent, and he would never give it."

Linda heard the garage door going up. "Why should he need to. I love Jim, and I would never do anything willingly to destroy his trust in me."

Dee laughed at her. "Girl, you just ain't meet the right man. It might happen one day soon."

Linda noted what Dee said, "might happen one day soon.". Linda said her good byes, and disconnected the call as the kids screamed that Daddy was home.

After putting the children to bed, Jim laid in bed in deep thought

while Linda was washing her face and doing her nightly routine when Linda poked her head out as she brushed her teeth.

"Penny for your thoughts."

He turned his head to look at her. He, honestly, could not keep his eyes off of her. To Jim, she was perfect. Was Linda beautiful, she was very pretty, especially to Jim. She had kept herself up. After Tommy, she had worked hard to get back down to her favorite size.

"Just thinking about tomorrow night. I'm worried about what Dave and Phil have planned for you."

She leaned against the doorway. "Dee says that you're being silly. Dave and Phil would never do anything to hurt you or me."

He rolled over onto his side to face her. "She's in on it. She does not have your best interests in heart."

Sitting up on the bed. "I would suggest staying by my side. Don't take any drinks from anyone at the table. It might be drugged. I do not want you to go anywhere with Dee during the evening, including the washroom."

Linda finished and walked over and crawled into bed as Jim got back under the blankets. "Why are you so worried?"

Jim had been pondering about telling her that he was another Jim from a possible future that was trying to save their marriage, but he knew how that would sound.

"I have been 'premonitions' about this weekend. I know it sounds 'out there' but I have seen glimpses of you running off with the Asshole football player. Our marriage destroyed, and our children growing with horrible lives because of this one event." He sighed. "please, one more time, I ask you to cancel Friday night with your friends. We can do anything else that you want, please."

Leaning in to kiss Jim, "No, we promised to come. Everything will turn out fine."

The drive home Friday evening, Jim was quiet. He had made plans. Several actually, he had relived this night a hundred times wishing he had done something different that night. As much as he dreaded tonight, he felt that he would redeem himself. Make an accounting of a loving protective husband that every one watching would remember.

He had a small bag sitting in the car beside him. Hopefully, he would not need any of it. A taser, a bag of BBs, pepper spray, zip-ties, and brass knucks rattled when he hit a bump in the road.

When he opened the garage door, Linda stood there smiling in her winter coat with a suitcase standing beside her. Apparently, the children were already dropped off at the sitter.

He got out and walked around to her. Linda wrapped her arms around him, and kissed Jim with a hungry passion.

As they broke their kiss, he asked. "Don't we need to get cleaned up?"

Rolling the suitcase to Jim's back hatch, and opening it for Jim to put the bag in. "We have a room, we can get ready there, and maybe play around a little."

Jim moved his small bag into the floor board driver side to clear Linda's seat. Once seated, Linda checked her phone. A text from Dee, 'Girls, I scored us some X for 2night. If anybody wants some. Our pusses are going to sore tomorrow.'

The room at the Madison wasn't as nice as other places that Jim and Linda had stayed, but it was fine for a night away from the kids. Jim got ready first since it doesn't take a man as long. Linda would need more time to make herself beautiful

As Linda got ready in the ensuite, she asked Jim. "Have you really been having premonitions?"

"Yes. I have lived this night many times before today, and it always ends bad for us, as a couple, and as a family."

"How bad can it be?"

"Bad!" he replied as he reached for the notepad and pen beside the phone. He scribbled notes, then went to the next page, and scribbled notes. When Jim finished, he had a pile of pages.

Linda came into the room, she looked perfect. As beautiful as Jim had ever seen her. The Blue Dress, the horrible marriage ending blue dress, looked perfect on her. She smiled her best smile. He gave her his best smile.

"You are so beautiful!" Jim whispered as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Do not mess up my makeup, Jim" She gave him a light kiss.

See the pad and torn pages in his hands, Linda asked.

"What are you doing?"

"This a list of my memories of tonight's events to my recollections. I will give you these to read if you like?" He held them out.

Linda looked at the first page. It was four paragraphs about dinner. What everyone ordered for food, and how Trisha would spill red wine on her new dress, and want to go home and change. How Donnie would stumble and fall when they leave for the dance. How Jerry would get splashed by a passing car.

She laughed to herself, and pushed the notes into her clutch bag.

As dinner progressed with the friends group, Linda noticed the things that Jim had written down in his notes. Though not a hundred percent, he was very accurate. Trisha did spill her wine, and everyone got up to headed out to the club, Donnie stumbled and fell into the coat tree by the exit of the restaurant. Jim and Linda snuggled against the cold as they walked behind everyone else. "Here it comes." Jim added.

Jerry was walking backward facing everyone as he told this story about some slut at work, when a taxi came driving too close to the curb splashing Jerry in cold dirty sludge from the melting snow.

The lights and sirens went off in her head. Linda whispered to Jim. "Is it really true."

He nodded his head.

"What are the other notes that you wrote?"

Jim leaned into her ear. "It's bits and pieces of the conversations from that night."

"That Night?" Linda heard. That Night, like it had happened before. Like it was a memory for Jim.

"When is it going to happen?"

He whispered back, "Which thing?"

She whispered. "The thing, the seduction, the football player trying to seduce me?"

"8:38 pm!"

They slowly let the others get more ahead of them.

"8:38." Jim said again. "He will come up and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman there tonight, and you should dance with him. He will ignore, and when I try to stay up, he will pushed down into my seat. Dave, Dee, and Phil will tell me to let you have a dance. He's a star."

"At 8:54 pm, you will slow dance and he will push his junk into you while telling you how I will let you have a night with him. How the most beautiful woman there should make love to the most beautiful man there. How he will give you the best night of your life with his big dick."

"At nine, he brings you back to the table. You and Dee go to the restroom where he will meet you by the fire exit, and whisk you away. I will try to stop him, but he has two buddies that will beat me and leave me for dead."

"Is that enough for you?"

"Is that how you want our 'Special Night' to end?"

Linda looked at Jim. He had been very precise. Did he really have a vision of the future? She didn't think that she was the kind of person to run off with a celeb, but who could know until they were in the situation. Her only response was a simple, "No.".

While the husbands went to the bar to get drinks for themselves and the wives, the wives did the 'girls all go to the restroom together' than women tend to do. Jim could just imagine all six women pushing up to the mirror, and fixing makeup and hair.

The husbands were heading around the table before the wives came back when Dave and Phil starting assigning seating for the group around the large circular table. Jim noticed that Dave was setting him up by pushing him to sit facing the dance floor. So Jim intentionally sat in a different spot, not in the spot that he'd sat in thirty years ago for him. "I'll sit here until Linda gets here."

Dave didn't like that. He looked at Phil, but got no help from him.

In the Ladie's Room, Dee announced that she had heard that celeb All-Pro Football Star Mark Lavalliere was going to be there tonight, and that he has 'thing' for married women. "Maybe one of us will get lucky tonight." Linda noticed that Dee looked right at her when she said that.

"That leaves me out. I'm saving my loving tonight for Jim." Linda retorted.

Dee wanted to sweeten the pot. "I heard from a friend at one of Dave's Company retreats, that Mark has a big one. She said it was her best night ever!"

"So, what?" Linda looked at Dee. "You sleep with him tonight and you can let the rest of know."

She checked herself in the mirror once more, and left the washroom.

Dee reached into her purse, and took out a small bag that held a crushed Ecstasy tablet. It was time to play rough with Linda.

Something strange happened again to Jim.

As Jim sat facing the restrooms, he watched Linda coming into the ballroom with Dee a few feet behind her, he saw images of other times around here. There were images from the original timeline where all the wives returned together from the restroom, the image of Linda, Dee and Trisha; images of different mixes of wives floated around his vision.

Jim stood to greet his wife, and Dave reached down and moved their drinks to the spot he wanted them to sit.

Dave smiled as he waved to the chairs. "I moved your drinks. Linda, this is the best seat in the house."

Jim stared. "I would prefer to sit here." He patted the top of the chair.

Ever the gracious lady, Linda motioned to Jim. "Honey, we can sit here. It's fine."

Dee strolled over and picked up Linda's drink and gulped it down.

Dave looked at his wife, and winked. "That was Linda's drink."

"No prob. I go get her another." Dee smile and went to the bar. The bag of Ecstasy dust in her palm.

Dave pulled the chair out for Linda and she sat down as Jim walked around the table. Dave wanted her to be in eye site of the door for ML"s grand entrance. He wanted that oaf of a man child to see her first when he came in. Her blue dress standing out in a field of black and red gowns.

Dave looked at his cell phone to check the time. It wasn't quite 8:30, he asked Linda for a dance.

"Sorry, Dave, but all my dances are for Jim."

"I've seen Jim dance, you might regret that." Sneered Dave.

Jim tapped Linda's clutch in front of her. "The pages." He whispered into her ear.

Linda slid her clutch into her lap, and pulled the pages out. Checking the pages under the table for her eyes only.

She was shocked at the word for word conversation between her and Dave that Jim had written down.

Did he actually know what the future held for tonight? Would she possibly leave with this man that she didn't know? Was she that kind of woman? She had fantasies, everyone does, but she would never act on them. Would she? Like a lot of women, the fantasy of being taken by a big, strong, virile man made a great fantasy. Something for her mind, not her body.

Dee returned with two new drinks. She placed one in front of Linda. "I got us something fruity. Go ahead taste it."

Linda acknowledged, and took a sip. It was good and kinda tropical. She took another sip. Linda didn't normally like fruity drinks, so she didn't plan on finishing it.

She took another look at the conversation with her seducer. He won't acknowledge my husband. He will go directly to me. Tell me that I am the most beautiful woman here. Take my hand and take me to the dance floor. Not tonight, cowboy, she thought.

Jim saw her put the pages back inside her clutch, and asked her to dance, but before they could get up from the table. He arrived.

Dave almost shouted. "Look it's Mark Lavalliere."

Jim noted that Dave and Phil were so excited that they may have 'creamed in their jeans' as Jim would say.

The man strod like a greek god. Everyone worshiping him. His tailor made suit designed to show off his steroid perfected body. Hours in the gym were not lost on him. Hair and face perfect, obviously using the face products that he endorsed.

His two buddies or body guards, not sure which, Jim thought looked like two gorillas from a cartoon. Suits didn't fit so well, but they were defensive lineman big.

Jim saw him make eye contact with Linda. He squeezed her right hand to let her know he was there. He looked at Dave then Phil. They were smiling.

As Jim like to remember him as Asshole. Asshole came directly to the table, and pushed himself between Jim and Linda. Like he was on a mission. He was. He had a mission to destroy another man's family and get some pussy.