February's Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the most beautiful woman here tonight, you should dance with the most beautiful man." He held his hand out to Linda.

Linda looked at Jim. Jim looked at Linda.

"Sorry, but all my dances are for my husband."

Lavalliere reached down and grabbed Linda's hand spilling her drink, and pulled her up. "Dance with me, and you will forget him forever."

Jim grabbed Lavalliere hand and screamed, "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY WIFE!!!"

People at the tables around them were shocked. Some reached for their cell phones to record this poor man getting beat down by a Pro Footballer.

He dropped his hand off of Linda's arm at Jim scream.

You don't tell mark Lavalliere 'No'. He's a fucking god, and he gets what he wants.

Jim put himself between Linda and Lavalliere. He felt Linda's hands on his back. He heard say, "Jim, it's fine. Don't get yourself hurt. It's a misunderstanding."

Dee and Dave wondered where this was going. This wasn't the plan. Dee was sure that Linda may have drank enough to start getting a buzz, but wasn't sure. Dave was going to be just as glad if Lavalliere beats Jim up.

He closed the distance between himself and Lavalliere. It was only a couple of steps. Jim pressed his chest against Asshole's chest. Jim was at least three inches shorter and thirty to forty pounds lighter.

As Asshole berated Jim, telling Jim what he was going to do to him. The quantum visions started again. He could see images of Assholes guys moving into various attack formations. He could see that in most of the scenarios Asshole was going to push him backward.

"Okay, big guy. You talk big, show me what you got?" Jim replied. "You're a fucking coward!"

In anger, he took both hands and pushed Jim.

Knowing it was coming, Jim only went backward two feet.

"That all the great Mark Lavalliere has? A little push. What are you a little girl?"

Jim moved around him onto the dance floor to get fighting room.

Lavalliere stormed up to him throwing a right hook. Jim easily ducked under it.

Lavalliere threw punch after punch with Jim either deflecting the blow with his hands or ducking under it. The crown had grown around them as people gawked and laughed at the comedic fight scene.

When Asshole went to kick Jim with his right foot, Jim easily caught his foot, pulled his left upward past his shoulder, and kicked Lavalliere left leg from under him.

Asshole landed hard on his ass, and threw his head backward in anger. Jim took only a second to strike down into Asshole's windpipe leaving him gasping for air.

The visions showed Jim the bodyguards racing toward him. Jim reached into his pocket, and threw out a handful of BBs toward the big men.

The dynamic duo went tumbling down, slipping on the BBs. The bald one on the right cried out in pain about his shoulder as he hit face down. The second one with dark hair tried to get up, but Jim walked over and quietly tasered him.

Linda stood quietly as she watched her husband take out these men easily. How could she have been married to him for all this time, and not known that he could do that. She was so hot and excited. He had turned her on so much.

"Jim, are you okay?"

"Of course."

"Are you ready to leave? I am." Jim offered his right hand, and Linda placed her's inside of his and squeezed it.

As the couple retrieved their coats and Linda's bag from the table, they said their goodbyes. Jim gave a note to Dave.

'Dave, One day this week, I will find you and whup your ass for tonight. Then, I'm going to find Phil. So let him know. I wanted to give you something to look forward to. Your friend, Jim.'

They couldn't keep their hands off each other in the elevator. Jim was so excited, but it seemed that Linda wasn't just excited. It was like she wanted to be devoured.

Opening the door, they saw a gift basket and a bottle of Linda's favorite wine with two glasses. The note plainly said. "For making new memories, SB"

Jim read it and smiled.

"Who is that from?" asked Linda.

Jim took off his coat and threw it in the reading chair beside the bed. "It's from a distant relative that contacted me this week out of the blue. He wanted to get together but I told him that we had plans for a weekend without the kids. We'll get together sooner or later. He just giving us 'Best Wishes' for tonight."

Linda unzipped her gown and let it fall to the floor. She stood before her husband in a sexy blue bra and panty set with thigh high hose. In her four inch heels, she was incredible. To Jim, she was perfect in every way.

The kiss would be remembered by Jim as one of their best, most passionate kisses ever. For him, it was because the threat of Asshole gone, his marriage intact, his children would have bright futures.

She was like a tigeress as she devoured Jim. The kissing started with them standing, then after she undressed Jim, Linda kissed down his body taking his erection into her mouth. Getting Jim close, she stood and walked sexily to the bed removing her panties before laying down.

Jim smiled as he watched her sexy ass. When she pulled the lacy panties down, and lied down, he knew what she wanted.

He crawled over her, and kissed her, then kissed down her body. Focusing first on kissing and touching the outline of her bra clad breasts. Slipping his right forefinger into her sex. She was wetter than normal so Jim smiled.

His lips found her flower, and he devoured it. Her orgasm came fast. Faster than he ever remembered, but that was thirty years ago for him. After several more orgasms, he led his hardness to her moistness.

As he prepared to enter her, Linda spun Jim onto his back and took control. He could never remember ever being this intense. She rode him with purpose and desire. Raising and slamming down while orgasming. She pulled at her breasts until she pulled the bra cups down under them so she cold pulled and twerk her nipples.

He didn't know what got into her, but he liked it.

As she felt him nearing, Linda rode faster and faster until Jim erupted into her. She finished with Jim. She smiled as she felt his warmness inside of her.

No words were said other than "I love you!"

The couple slept until Jim felt a warm mouth waking him up. He raised up and looked at her. So beautiful.

She raised up replacing her mouth with her left hand. She stroked him and she stretch up and kissed him.

Jim followed her lead, and pressed her onto her back, then crawled between her legs. He entered her, and they made slow quiet love. He felt her smaller orgasms as he stroked in and out. This was making love.

Jim awoke expecting to be back in his sixty-five year old body, but here he was in the hotel with Linda. Was he going to be here for good, or would he be pulled back to the future at anytime? He could only guess.

Without the events of that "Night' happening, Jim got into a routine of being a father again. Linda would surprise him eight weeks after with the news that she was pregnant. That was her plan for their "Special Night". She desired another child. Jim gave her one that night when she was so turned on after watching her defend her honor.

The baby boy was born in early December. He was three weeks late. They wanted to name after their grandfathers. John Micheal Carlisle was normal in every way. The little brother who would make Emma crazy, and end up being Tommy's best friend as well as brother, was proof that at least one good thing happened that night.

When Jim turned forty a few years later, he was called to a meeting with their family attorney, LW. LW had been Jim's father's best friend and confident. Uncle LW was how Jim knew him. LW had been after Jim to make a will.

He made the meeting with his 'uncle' to get the surprise of his life.

LW sat at his desk as he began a story of how Jim's father came to him thirty years before when Jim was a child. He had a list of stock picks and investments for companies that didn't exist but needed to watch for. He gave LW five thousand dollars to invest for him. The proceeds would go into a trust for Jim. He was to gain access to the trust when he turned forty.

"I thought your dad was crazy. He had this list on notebook paper of potential investments. Microsoft, Walmart, Tesla, Advance Ideas, and so many companies that I could even guess where it came from. Jezus Krist, boy! After that first year, I started investing for me as well, and I want you to know that we have done very well. I have managed your trust. Kept taxes paid and up to date on any dividends that were taxed, but you are rich, very rich. Hundred of Millions rich."

Jim was shocked.

LW poured them each a drink. Jim sipped his as LW continued.

"Years later, your dad and I were drunk at my annual BBQ and he drunkenly admitted that he had a 'visitor from the future' that gave him that list of stocks and investments. I laughed at him, and blew him off as a drunk. But now, I am not so sure."

They clinked glasses. "To the future!" LW stated firmly. "Now you can write that novel that you always wanted to."

Linda sat and cried when Jim shared the news about their wealth. Her tears of joy that her beautiful children would have whatever they needed. The children were never to know that their family was wealthy. Jim was strict on this one.

They stayed in the same house which was now paid for. They did splurge on private school for the three children. After the event of that night, they set out to find better friend, and found a few couples to entertain with.

Emma still got pregnant at fourteen, and after much discussion about whether to keep the child and make Emma raise it. The baby was to be adopted. Jim found a nice couple, George and Emily Blemish. The Blemishes were in their thirties and could not conceive a child. Jim made a private adoption to them. The Blemishes were thankful, and kept Jim and Linda updated on their grandchild.

Strangely, the Blemishes would become Jim and Linda's best friends.

Tommy, with the responsibility of helping his little brother, would not get into trouble as a teen. The bond of the brothers even though four years apart was strong. The brothers would make their own fortune in Crypto Currencies, some that Jim suggested.

Emma hadn't married yet. She seemed to have trouble finding a man that was a wuss. She moved west and found employment as foodservice manager for a casino group in Las Vegas.

It was Jim's sixty-fifth birthday, the doorbell range so he walked over to the door.

As he opened the door, he saw Stanley Bemish.

"Hello, Stanley."

"Hello, Granddad." He smiled.

Jim squinted. "It's you."

"Yes, it's me. Did you like my present for your fortieth?"

"It was a surprise."

"Can I come in?" asked Stanley.

Jim closed the door, and motioned Stanley to the kitchen table. He poured a couple cups of coffee. He sat across from Stanley.

"I've been expecting to wake up back in my old busted body, but I been here living. Everyday expecting it to happen."

"Well, Jim, something unexpected happened when you changed your timeline that night your body vanished. I know that the storage unit isn't/wasn't shielded, but that should not have happened."

Scratching his chin, Jim asked, "So I merged with this Jim?"

"I guess so. Seems as good as any theory that I have." Stanley took a sip. "I see that you went ahead and wrote the books. Put that information back out there."

Feeling proud of himself, Jim smiled. "I thought that the new you might need it."

"I'm shielded from the time stream, from within the original timeline, the one that we didn't change. We should be fine."

The two men sat and bonded again, but two pots of coffee later, the two men heard someone say "Bridge!"

Stanley looked around the room quickly. He looked afraid.

The air shimmered next to the refrigerator, and three men stepped out of the shimmering area. Dressed in navy jumpsuits and carrying firearms of some kind. Weapons trained on Jim and Stanley.

The apparent leader spoke. "Jim Carlisle and Stanley Carlisle, you are under arrest for Temporal Crime of the Destruction of Timeline 347."