Federico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me smile.

"Does he?"

Still I didn't want to take a picture. Too risky.

"Will there be a next time?"

After thinking a moment I gave him a nod. It seemed I couldn't get enough of fags.

---

Mari was suspicious.

I worried about that while Marcos led me through his apartment.

The damn sore nipples was the first thing. She looked through my phone but wasn't able to find anything. She said she wasn't trying to, but I knew the signs of her jealousy on her face.

Now I was lying again and all she had to do to catch me was call my mom. I was relying on her pride. But if she did call my mom I thought I could still get away with it just telling her I was out with some friends. Again her pride wouldn't let her show anger because the reason she broke up with me in the first place had been jealousy of her friends. God forbid Mari from being hypocritical.

The lying was something else.

On one hand I was hoping she would trust me, on the other I was willing to risk it just for the sake of risks, the thrill, the dirty pleasure.

Federico was there that night. He shook my hand, the same shyness he had shown before in his awkward mannerisms. In contrast Marcos was flamboyantly expressing how much he missed me.

"You're not touching my nipples today," I told him just to shut him up. I could see that Federico didn't like my tone toward his boyfriend...Interesting.

I had been wondering how much I could push those two or even if I dared. The potential for something more was there. But there was one big fucking problem. I was dangerously risking not only my relationship but also my sense of identity. This shit that I was doing was weird. Gay. Gay. Gay.

My friends would laugh and ridicule me. My mother would have a heart attack. At least I didn't have to worry about my dead father, though the thought of him watching me from the afterlife was terrifying...

Please, dad, don't be watching me feed hungry cocksuckers.

Either way I still wondered, what else can I do? How else can I have fun?

First of all, I began by having my cock sucked. I wanted to give a good show and, stood up that time, asked for Marcos to slurp, make a big mess, and his face and shirt as well as my cock and the floor of his living room got drenched with the saliva gushing from his lips.

I leered, boasted and provoked Federico with chuckles and half-cocked smiles. He was forced to look at and take pleasure from the sight of his loved, chosen one struggling to keep his breath with a big fat cock stuffing his mouth hole. I expressed my delights with moans and insults.

"Oohh slut, bitch...fuck that's good, cocksucking whore!"

And then, "Calm down now, fag. I don't wanna nut you yet. Go slowly. That's right, come to my balls. Suck them. Show your baby how much you love them instead of his tiny little grapes hanging from his cuck-cunt."

"Ohhh fuck," Federico cried. My attention was completely enraptured by him and I had no choice but to watch him blow his load. Marcos kept sucking my balls. Federico locked eyes with me and he made the sad-puppy face again, then bit his lip. I nodded to him, showing my approval of his subservience. Our little exchange sent chills down my spine. I really liked the puppy-face behind big awkward glasses, a big blushing pathetic baby...

"Go to your knees, cuck! Put your tongue out like the dog you are and wait for your boyfriend to finish me off. Maybe I'll give you something later."

He obeyed me. Even Marcos stopped to look as Federico put out his tongue.

"Do the hands too," Marcos chimed in, adding to the humiliation. I didn't want him to interfere but didn't say anything. I was surprised that it almost felt like jealousy.

Marcos swirled his tongue around the dick and returned his full attention to the job. At one time I cast a quick glance to Federico to check on him and the cuck quickly put out his tongue again, then pretended I hadn't just caught him. I had to smile at him; he smiled back.

He moved his mouth silently saying sorry.

Marcos gagged with the cock deep in his throat, hands around my firm buttocks, nose swallowed by pubes. Saliva strings ran down through the rims of his grasping lips. He hummed loudly.

I was close.

"Get off," I said. "Let me shower the cuck."

Marcos came to watch.

Federico closed his eyes as I took a handful of his hair and pulled his face closer, his tongue out. He received a couple of shots on the tongue, another in the face.

He smiled. Then Marcos was there kissing his boyfriend and licking away the beautiful artwork I had made, and since they were busy together they didn't see my lips pressing into a thin line of displeasure.

"Alright, fags," I said lightheartedly, beginning to zip up "I don't think I'll be doing this anymore. Girlfriend is suspecting something's amiss."

Federico talked first. "Oh really? I'm sorry."

"No need. She won't find out. Anyway, I better go."

The next time I met Marcos on the bus I decided to sit at the front where there were always people around. He got my message. Eventually he stopped showing up altogether, and I never really cared enough to know why.

It was a good decision on my part for it helped me keep Mari from finding anything out.

Not only that but I had been starting to feel a little annoyed at Marcos because of what had felt an awful lot like jealousy. Of Federico. It made no sense. The way he had put his tongue back out when I caught his disobedience and then apologized gingerly with silent lips was still a fresh memory which kept itself fresh through weeks after, giving me hard-ons whenever it overtook my brain no matter where I was.

I underwent a homosexual withdrawal and sometimes failed, blowing loads after loads in honor of that memory, among many others.

---

By the end of the year and with an ongoing healthy and prosperous relationship with Mari, my curiosity is suddenly brought to life when Marcos and I chanced upon the same café close to college. Our eyes locked as he entered and I waved at him, genuinely surprised. He sat down and we drank coffee over some small talk.

"So how's Federico?" I asked.

I found myself slightly ashamed for not only feeling jealousy but also antagonistic resentment and outright homophobia towards Marcos back then. It's been only a few months but many things had changed for me. And his handjobs had been great.

"Oh, dude... it's been over for a while. I fucked up with him, hurt him, I think. But I kind of found somebody else. I moved too so that's why I don't show up in the bus anymore."

"I'm happy for you."

"Have you seen Federico?" he asked. "You know, did you go back to his apartment?"

"Me?" I was surprised. "Course not."

"So you really just stopped?"

"What do you mean?"

"Stopped with the gay stuff."

"Yeah."

"Well, color me surprised. I guess you really are straight."

I smiled, but my face got red. Marcos didn't know about the gay porn I watched every now and then. We said our goodbyes and that was that.

It took me the rest of the day to finally convince myself to pay a visit to Federico. I weighted the pros and cons and didn't find any reason not to. The reasons I did find, for example morality and fidelity and faithfulness, didn't quite suffice my desire for cocksuckers.

"Vince?!" he said when opening the door. He pushed back his glasses and smiled. He was still a pale, dark-haired shy guy. I got a hard-on right there. There I was again looking at the face of the guy who put out his tongue for me to dump my cum. And he still acted all goofy.

Federico corroborated Marcos's story of the end of their relationship. He went in a little more detail over a few beers. Marcos had cheated on him again - which wasn't something Federico really cared about - but had ended up falling for the guy and already they had moved in together in another part of the city. Federico seemed more hurt about the moving away than the actual cheating.

"So...what brings you here?" he asked. Was there hope in his voice?

I decided to get to the point.

"Well. I've been thinking about it. I want to get my dick sucked by a guy again. Didn't know where to find except here."

"Oh..." He giggled; pushed back his glasses as his face got all red. "You mean me?"

"Why not?"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"Does that bother you now?" I said, getting more confident by the minute as I took control of the conversation.

"I guess not. I don't know how to do it as good as Marcos."

"How long has it been for you?"

"Months," he said, looking thoughtful. "Well, it was with Marcos anyway, and way before we actually ended things."

"Great. So we both win. You more than me." I grabbed my budge crudely, making him grin and look away and then suddenly look back.

"Yeah. Okay. If you really don't mind."

Mind? I've been dreaming about it.

Still on the couch I grabbed his hand and brought it to my thigh, opening my legs slightly so he would get my meaning. He came closer and moved his hand to my crotch on top of the pants, on my volume, pumping a slow massage on the balls.

I focused my eyes on his face intently, making his eyes run away and sometimes send me halfway glances that gave off a huge vulnerability, multiplying his cuteness a hundredfold. He felt my cock, growing in confidence, squeezing harder.

"Those times I came here," I began, "did you ever wish it was you sucking me and not Marcos?"

"Every time. I wish I was as good as him...The way he would make you cum so quickly."

I cringed. That didn't go the way I expected.

"Why do you think he's so good?"

"I mean...You know...He could deep throat anything, stuff like that."

"Do you know how you get good at something?" I said all smugly.

He chuckled and then bit his lip while looking at my super bumpy bulge. He heaved a sigh.

"So should I just..."

I was confident enough to speak seductively with a low and raspy voice.

"I'm waiting for you since the moment I entered through the door."

He beamed with a smile.

"Hmm. Okay."

I looked at him, his disheveled hair and round glasses, looking uncomfortable in those thick long clothes which covered his whole body.

"Do you want to take off your clothes?"

Federico straightened his glasses again, and turned his gaze to me.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah," I said. I pressed both hands around the print of my cock so he could see my urgency and hurry up. He stood up and undressed, putting his glasses back on at the end.

It didn't surprise me to see his thin average-sized cock completely hard and pointing upward, however it was still something new to me and I tried not to show my uncomfortableness.

He was slim, had stringy muscles of a lean but active person, thick hair around his belly which led straight down and up to cock and balls and to chest. Full armpits. He was very pale so his body was all marked with red marks around waist and ass because of his clothes.

He stood there for a second looking nervous. I tried smiling at him.

Federico knelt in front of me completely naked on the outside, however the way his lips quivered and his skin shivered and the way his eyes were slightly wider than normal with huge pupils behind thick glasses were telling me he was naked on the inside as well.

"Uh. Can I?"

"All yours," I said, and he smiled, making me wonder if I was being too cringe.

Hands climbed up my legs over my jeans and a straying thumb brushed the print of the cock-head slightly. He played with the zipper, opened it. As he prostrated over me I could see he had a nice tight butt.

Removing it from the underwear he grabbed my cock with his hands and looked with a glint of disbelief at the lengthy shaft.

"My God," he said, instead of swallowing it crazily like his ex-boyfriend would have.

I smiled.

"Like it?"

His fingers squeezed with a light pressure which made me aware of my own throbbing veins.

"Uh yeah. It's so..."

"What?"

Federico grew red all over all of a sudden.

"I don't...know how to talk dirty. I haven't been with many guys."

And the one you actually fell in love with made you into a pathetic cuck, I thought, feeling pity, so much that my chest heaved in a sigh.

"Tell me what you like. No need to be dirty."

"I like how hairy you are down here. All around your balls."

We both felt how my cock twitched at that.

"And you are uncut, I like that. How I can slide the skin up and down." He did it.

"What else?"

"I like that it's your cock. That I can look up and see your face."

He made me look away for a moment, suddenly warm on the face.

"Uh, you're doing pretty good, I think. My girlfriend just talks about how thick and big it is. Kind of boring."

There came a little pre-cum at the cock-tip and he promptly began to rub with his thumb.

"To be fair to your girlfriend, it is very big and thick."

I chuckled.

"Thanks."

Whether he was doing it on purpose or not I didn't know, but he was definitely teasing me.

"I like that I'm close enough to see the veins pump. Even the little ones. Your skin is light enough that it's a little translucent."

"Well, I'd like to pump you. I mean, your mouth."

Again the warmth crept up to my face. He wasn't looking, thankfully. Even more thankfully he touched his nose on the cock-root right above the ball-sacs. I felt his warm breath against them, making me roll my eyes. After taking a big sniff he let out a moan which sounded like he really enjoyed the smell.

"Hmmm. I want to ask if it's not much trouble," he said.

"What?" Breathless.

"If you could call me those things you did before, you know, like pathetic, cuck, fag, stuff like that. I really enjoyed it. Especially when you said it."

I don't think you're pathetic, I thought.

"All right," I said.

He licked my musky balls then buried himself on my dark muzzle. He licked from root to head and took a mouthful of cock, not as talented as Marcos, but just as effective.

My brain sizzled with warm pleasure. In the warm insides of his mouth I could feel my cock throbbing against his tongue, and when the head pressed against the inside of his cheek it made a nice little bump on the outside.

The words came easily out of me, fag, pathetic, man-cunt, pussy-boy, cocksucker, worthless cumbucket...Sometimes I whispered and sometimes I raised my voice almost to the pitch of anger and haughty cruelty. Either way I was just trying to please him back. He enjoyed it. I could tell he did.

When he made me blow a painful load he held my cock in his grasp and watched as if fascinated. I watched him watching me. My cum exploded at first but then streamed out in small gushes, running down the length in creamy slowness, going over his fingers. I noticed his lips were trembling and that mine were too. He looked up at me.

"That was hot," he said. He smiled. Such a genuine smile. How could a guy seem so...vulnerable, small and complacent, a puppy-faced four-eyed doofus so genuine and sweet and cute? How could a guy seem like that? Now I was sounding gay in my own head.

"You have a lot to learn if you want me to keep coming back here, faggot."

He stopped smiling and lowered his head.

"I promise I will," he said.

It was kind of hard getting your dick sucked everyday behind your girlfriend's back. So many little lies were told during those first days.

Before I left Federico's apartment in the day of our re-encounter, I told him that I would have to be careful. It was nice that he was a guy and I could just add him to contacts without worries, however I would warn him when it was safe go to talk.

Federico was always naked and I was always dressed. Whether I was standing or sitting on the couch or the bed, he was on his knees in front of me. That was our dynamic. He obeyed me. Sometimes I wished he would retaliate some of my mean words but he never did.

It was addicting to hop on by whenever I wanted and pull out my dick to get cocksucked. My balls had never been more active in production of cum.

Even though I still considered myself straight and wanted to protect my relationship with Mari, I got really protective towards Federico too just as I was protective of everything I owned.

"Do I own you?" I asked him while he bobbed on my cock in his living room.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Then say you're mine. My fag. My pathetic little fag that I can use."

"I'm your fag. You can use me. Whatever you want."

He was finally growing more comfortable. I grew more comfortable with him too, and as he looked up at me with the puppy-face that he knew I liked, without thinking much I pulled him over so that he was lying on top of me on the couch. I gave him a small bump of lips. His cock was hard against my belly.

"You can't tell anyone," I whispered, completely scared of what I was doing.

He could tell. His voice was adoring and begging.

"I would never, Vince."

Then I kissed him.

---

"Holy shit," I said, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"What?" He was snuggled against me, nose scratching my cheek, leg over my thigh and limp cock, his voice was sleepy.

"Mari called my mom."

He got alert in a second, looking at my texts.

"What now?"

"Well, she's asking why I'm lying. I told my mom I was going out with a friend."

I texted back.

"What did you say?"

"That I decided to meet a friend after I arrived home. I forgot to tell her. And now...now I'm asking her if she wants to talk to you to make sure I'm not lying and...hmmm...I don't want to make her jealous. That'll do. She hates the idea of being jealous."

"Perfect for me," he said. He grabbed my balls and began a massage.

"Are you jealous of her?" I asked. My cock was growing and when it was fully erect he took it over and jacked me slowly.

"Very jealous. But I know I don't have a right to be. I'm just a worthless fag." His words were tinged with the usual resigned sadness and kinky excitement.

I pulled him over me so that our cocks were rubbing. My hands went over his back and to his butt-cheeks, spreading them, opening the crack, and with one finger I rubbed the small wrinkled rims of his hole. I had been doing that a lot. Very much. I liked the way he squirmed on top of me and clenched himself as if trying to snare my finger.

"You want to give me this? Do you, fag?"

"Hmmm," his moan of confirmation came instantly.

"Think you can take it?"

"I...I think so."

"You have a beautiful ass. I want to fuck it."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Right now?" he asked.

"Right now." I smiled at his surprise. "What? Are you not ready?"

He looked for the lube like a funny rabbit going around with no purpose. I rubbed one out while I watched his tight pale butt, smiling like a fool.

"I'm gonna stay here, not gonna do anything, I'm gonna let you fuck yourself on my cock as much as you want," I said after my cock was properly lubed. I put both hands behind my head.

"So I can just...get on top?"

"Yeah, come. Sit on my cock."

Standing outside the bed he looked at me.

"I can't believe you're here...I don't know why you keep coming back."

His body got all red all of a sudden. Not just face but chest and arms, the crimson shade crept all over. My smile died. My chest heaved with affection and hungry desire.

"Stop rambling, just come. Let me stretch you. Stretch your tight boy-pussy. It's been a long time coming."

Federico bit his lip and mounted me, suddenly giddy with excitement.

As promised I let him do the work. He began to rub my cock-head against the entrance, and I was very, very hard, so I could actually close my eyes and see how my cock pushed in, making a small depression on the area around the stringy anus, pushing to the limit of its resistance, creating pressure, until it finally slid inside. Such a small movement but it sent jolts of sensations through my cock and balls and the whole body after that.