Federico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was new. Like kissing. I hadn't kissed Marcos either and definitely hadn't stuck my cock inside of his ass. This was a next step for me and my puppy-face doofus.

He began to go down on me. He looked at me, sighing with trembling breath. I smiled even though I wanted to moan.

"Oh I definitely feel some stretching happening, dirty faggot."

Federico closed his eyes and moaned as he began to fuck himself with a rhythm. I could feel my cock pulling against his walls. Pulling and pushing. The lube could only do so much. I resisted the urge to grab his meaty cheeks and spread them. I told him to do it instead.

Spreading his own cheeks, he sat on me and lost himself on the movements.

"Go faster, fag!" My voice was straining to sound unaffected by the incredibly good friction of dick and asshole working together.

He progressively lost his scrunched up shyness that seemed to hold him inside himself. He smiled, opened himself, had fun on my cock, almost jumping, and the moans never stopped.

It was the sight of his exploding cumfest that did it for me. There was a slight pause in his moaning, his lips mumbled silently, he squirmed and looked down at his untouched hard cock and seemed almost as surprised as I was when he began to shoot loads on top of me.

I let out a grunt.

Then I began to fill his insides with my own jizz.

He came down to kiss me and stayed for a long time.

---

I warned Federico that I was close and left the choice to him. He chose to let me cum on his face so I held his head in place and shot load after load, some of it on his glasses, some of it on his lips.

He licked my cum from his lips, and then he cleaned my cock slowly. He made little satisfying sounds like he was enjoying the taste.

"Feels so good..." I let out a breath, and leaned back on the couch. "Finish it up so I can take a shower."

"When will you be back?"

"Tonight maybe. I wanna fuck you again."

Federico blushed. He finished cleaning me up with a pop sound.

"I want it too. Can I watch you take a shower?"

"Why don't you come with me?" I said, surprising myself. "Maybe I'll slip and slide inside you, who knows?"

He chuckled. "Damn. Better not, then. I didn't prepare myself...you know...cleaned myself."

"You mean you don't want your shit on my cock?" I asked, and Federico looked horrified. I laughed. "How the hell were you ready last week? Did you know I was coming?"

"Uh. No. I had...I had plans to...play by myself, if you know what I mean."

I slapped his ass.

"Just say what you mean. You were planning on fucking yourself with a big faggy toy, is that right?"

"Ouch," was all he said about that, and I grinned. "Go on ahead. Let me fix something for you to eat."

"Thank you," I said, and kissed his lips.

I smiled at him.

"And what would you think about finding a third guy for us. You know, so you can be a cuck again?" I only asked to see if he was still interested in that.

He grew still. He avoided my eyes, but nodded.

"If you want that...I'm good." But it was clear that he was not.

"I'm not. Just you is fine by me."

In the shower I thought about how much I liked the water pressure there. It didn't seem like much but it was when I realized why I was having that thought. This bathroom was small and simple. Ceramic walls and glass doors, toilet, cupboard and sink. Over the mirror I looked at myself taking a shower in another man's apartment after having my cock sucked dry. It was a great look. I thought about myself as a fag and felt my cock grow hard. The water pressure, though...

Better than taking a shower at Mari's. The food he cooked was better too. His blowjobs...I shook my head. Kind of unfair to compare their cocksucking ability. She didn't seem to like it much. Best of all, Federico didn't have nagging, over-the-top parents who complained about everything I did or didn't do.

What was I thinking, goddamn it? Couldn't I go straight to the point at least to myself?

I was thinking about the possibility that I was a fag. Like completely. For real.

Fag. Fag. Fag.

Like, hey mom, sorry Mari, this is Federico, a guy, yessir, that's right, a guy with a cock and all, he sucks mine and I love it.

Maybe not like that.

Hey, mom. This is Federico. I know he's a guy. But a pretty nice one. I like him.

I shook my head again.

It would never happen.

---

3 years later.

---

"Hey, uncle Vince!" said the 4-year-old girl coming from the door and running to my arms.

"Hey, princess!" I said, hugging and holding her on my arms to speak to her mother.

"Thank you, Vince. Really, thank you for this," Isabella said. Federico's sister looked ready for anything in her dark blue pantsuit.

"Come on, Isa. You know it's no problem. You look great by the way. Doesn't mom look great?"

I walked them to the living room.

"Where's Fede?" Isa asked while Karina played with my hair.

"Coming out of the shower."

But Federico was already dressed when he came out of the bedroom and I put Karina down so she could go hug her other uncle. Federico spun her twice midair before hugging her and she laughed out loud.

"Are you guys really okay with her sleeping here?"

I sent a look to Federico who smiled.

"Well, Vince was talking about stealing her away for good. I think he's fine with one night."

"And she would totally agree to that too," Isa said with a seething look towards her daughter who grinned. "And if today I indeed become a partner at my firm I want both of you to come to my party. You know how my parties rock."

I rolled my eyes. Anyone who said their party rocks didn't know how to throw parties.

"We'll be there," Federico said.

"Yes, we, as in I and Fede and your thousands of brothers and sisters and cousins and aunts and..."

Isabella cut me off.

"I better go!" she said, but she was smiling. "Bye, baby!"

"Bye, mom."

After she left Karina sighed.

"Uncle Fede, can we skip the party?"

I really loved that kid.