Feed Me ~ Breed Me

Story Info
M/M Fantasy involving some watersports.
2.6k words
4.33
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feed Me ~ Breed Me

NOTE: This is Male/Male story, so, if that doesn't interest you, please read someone else's story.

NOTE 2: I use a great many adjectives in this story. It was done intentionally to help get the point of my fantasy across

NOTE3: At the end of the story, I have included WATERSPORTS, so if that bothers you, you have been warned ahead of time!

NOTE 4: Thanks for reading and constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcome.

I live in a clothing optional resort in Georgia. Lots of naked folks around the pools and hot tubs. All races, sizes, and shapes to look at. The management doesn't allow open sexual activities, but there are places to play if you want to.

I refer to myself as a "mostly straight male", but I have long had the fantasy of BIG BLACK COCKS! Honestly, they don't have to be huge, just black, and hopefully uncut. I have hundreds of pictures stored on my hard drives of black cocks in white holes, male, female, or sissy. I don't believe for one second about this BNWO or Superiority crap that you see all over the web. I just have hundreds of pictures of black cocks. It doesn't matter as long as the cock is black, and the hole is white. I don't consider myself gay or even bi, because I have ZERO interest in what the guy looks like. I am not attracted to men in any way, I am not interested in white cocks at all, regardless of size. I have NO desire to make love to a guy of have a guy "make love" with me. I just want to see his hard black cock, feel it in my mouth as I suck on it and feel it splitting me in half as he rams his hard black cock bareback up my ass. I want to swallow his cum, feel it on my face as he unloads, or feel it spurting into my ass as he breeds me. In other words, I want to be a total bottom to a hard black cock. I spend hours on XHamster, Pornhub, or other video sites watching black cocks as the exploded all over some white ass or face, wishing it was me on the receiving end of the eruptions spurting from the tip of his hard black cock. As I write this, I am on XHamster downloading multiple Black Cock Cum Compilations, like "Mandingo Cum Compilation" is on right now. I am so jealous of the gorgeous ladies taking facials and swallowing all that, what I hope to be, delicious cum shooting into their mouths. So yes, it would appear that this has almost become an obsession to me, not just a fantasy. But, alas, at my age, it will probably always be just a fantasy.

But, here goes. It was late at night during the week and not many folks were around. I decided to go down to the hot tub for a while to just soak and relax. When I got there, there were two African American couples sitting in the hot tub, so I had a seat across from them, we tend to give each other plenty of room in the hot tub, respecting personal space, especially since I had gone down there alone, and they were couples. I actually knew one of the couples, so we exchanged pleasantries which included a hug from her and a handshake from him, after which they introduced me to the other couple.

While we were talking, both couples stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. (DAMN, A Sidenote, I just happened to look at my 2nd monitor only to see Riley Reid, sucking on a HUGE uncut black cock). As the guys stood up, that just happened to put both of their black cocks right in my line of sight. I can only assume that the girls had been giving the guys an underwater hand job since both cocks were hard as a rock, pointing straight at me. With my obsession, I tried to check them out as often as I could, hoping not to draw attention to my interest in those hard black cocks. Sitting on the edge of the hot tub, they were boy, girl, boy, girl. The girls looked at each other, smiled, got up and moved to the outside of their men. So now it was girl, boy, boy, girl.

(DAMN, another side note, now, Riley Reid is getting what looks to be a footlong black cock shoved up her pussy. It is a HUGE black cock as you can see her facial expressions from getting split in two!) But, I digress. As they sit there the girl that I already knew, looked at me and told me that before I got there, they had been talking about how the girls wanted to see their men feed and breed a white guy. She also said that the guys were open to the idea as long as they were tops. She then called me out, saying the she had noticed that I was very interested into both hard black cocks currently staring me in the face.

Of course, I was reluctant to "out" myself like that, but I had no clue if I would ever get this chance again. I really WANTED to. But I was having a hard time committing to it. (DAMN, another sidenote: Now a compilation video is playing, HUGE black cocks, splitting beautiful white women's assholes in half). So, with some encouragement from the girls, I did reach over and for the first time in my long life, I held a HUGE HARD BLACK COCK in each hand. Sliding my hands up and down the beautiful cocks was everything I had ever dreamed of. From there, the outcome was inevitable as both girls reached put and pulled my head towards these two wonderful, hard, huge, black weapons of "ass" destruction.

I didn't pull back or try to resist in any way. I wanted this, I needed this to happen. It was my one big chance and with two of those huge, hard, black, sexy, weapons pointed at me, it seemed possible that I would achieve my biggest fantasy all at one time. Feed me and breed me. As I got closer, I made sure they new, that I was new to all this and would do my best, but as a BIG BLACK COCK virgin, I could not guarantee that it would be what they wanted from a bottom.

I was VERY worried that I would not be able to get these HUGE Black COCKS in my ass or for that matter, even very far into my mouth! I WAS NOT going to let this opportunity get past me. So, as I stroked one, I opened my mouth and took the other one into my mouth. I was in heaven. It was EVERYTHING I thought it would be. As I sucked on this beautiful, huge, hard, black cock, it felt so natural to be in this position. I loved the feel of it as it slid in and out of my mouth. I was literally making love to this beautiful, sexy example of male black cock. I took it as far in my mouth as I could. The girls giving me hints on how to work it further into my mouth, while reminding me not to forget the hard, fine, example of hard black cock in my hand.

Slowly stroking the big black cock that was in my right and doing my very best to take as much of the other beautiful, sexy, black cock that was in my mouth as deep as I could. I began to notice that both guys were now adding some hip motion, basically fucking my mouth and hand. The girls told me it was time for a change. I looked at them, slightly confused, until the guy I had been sucking on stood up, pulling his cock from my mouth. His wife handed him something I couldn't see in the dark, and he walked around behind me. The other girl, reached over and pulled my head to her man's equally hard, beautiful, huge, black cock. That effectively made me move into a position, so that my ass was directly in front my friend's hard black cock. As I opened wide for only the second cock I had ever had in my mouth.

As of right this minute, I was now a confirmed BIG BLACK COCK, cocksucker with NO regrets. That being said, I suddenly felt several big black fingers coated in lube, start to caress my, until now, EXIT ONLY rosebud. Knowing the size and majesty of that beautiful huge black cock that was behind me, I had some SERIOUS doubts, that this was a good idea. I REALLY wanted to have that monster in my ass, BUT reality is frequently, hugely different than fantasy.

I was told to just relax, since his girl regularly takes his huge snake up her ass and loves it. He said he knew what he was doing, and that I would enjoy it more than I could ever imagine. So, this was it. Put out or shut up time. As I was thinking about this, I felt one of his huge black lube coated fingers slid up my ass. I gasped in surprised, which is when the black cock in front of me slid into my mouth. Now, I was now getting slightly face fucked and finger fucked at the same time. I realized that this was as close to being spit roasted as I had ever believed I would be. Realizing this was all knew to me, they were actually being very gentle, but insistent in their intent. As the second lube coated finger joined the first finger that was still in my ass I knew I was almost at that moment when it would be seriously painful, no matter how gentle they were.

A few minutes of finger fucking was soon joined by a third lube coated finger. Now, there are what felt like three HUGE black fingers sliding in and out of my ass, while I continued to suck on the beautifully hard, throbbing black cock that had invaded my mouth. The hard black cock in my mouth was doing a wonderful job of distracting me from what was about to occur behind me. I loved sucking that beautiful cock, I could spend hours just nursing on that beautiful snake. It was amazing, I was infatuated with the majestic black monster that was coated in his precum and my saliva. As I said earlier, it was EVERYTHING that I thought it would be and hoped it would be. I was HOOKED and hoped that I would get to repeat this frequently in whatever time I had left on this planet. (BTW, I was born in 1955, so I am in fact 69 years old, and FINALLY living out my fantasy).

Suddenly, reality set in as the three lube coated fingers left an empty feeling in my ass as they were pulled from my ass. However, I didn't have much time to think about it, as I suddenly felt what seemed like a huge tree trunk that had been coated in lube was now demanding entrance into my "tiny" asshole. He kept trying to gain entrance by pushing against my empty hole, with me trying to help by him pushing out. I had read MANY stories on Literotica saying that it was better to push out like you were taking a crap, and that would make it easier to get a cock up your ass. At this point I was will to try almost anything to help him gain entrance.

I had wanted this for YEARS, it had almost evolved into a NEED, so I wasn't going to be denied unless I just couldn't take the pain. One way or another, I was going to have that wonderfully hard, huge black snake as deep in my ass as I could get it. Even though, I knew it wasn't realistic or a medical possibility, I had hoped that both of these solid rods of black maleness would meet somewhere in the middle. So far up my ass and so far down my throat, that the heads of these beasts would actually touch each other somewhere in the middle!

I have to admit that I truly feel sorry for ladies that have endured childbirth. Because, if that hurt worse than what I was experiencing, then the mothers out there deserve more respect than any other human on the planet. I can't begin to describe the pain of something so large going into a hole so small. Then something happened! It started feeling GOOD! No, not GOOD, but GREAT. I loved the feeling of that wonderfully large solid oak tree of black cock sliding in and out of my tiny ass. It felt so good that I started fucking myself on his cock. I could picture myself doing just like the ladies that I was watching on XHamster as I write this.

Both guys stood perfectly still as I rocked back onto the hard black cock in my ass, releasing the hard black cock in my mouth. I rocked forward swallowing as much of the hard black cock in my mouth and pulling most of the way off the hard black cock in my ass. I have no idea just how long I played like a human seesaw between these two beautiful specimens of hard maleness before it became obvious that my fantasy was very close to coming to an end. Both guys started making grunting sounds and their movements took on a sporadic jerks as the rushed towards the climax that as it turns out, I wanted much more than they did.

Finally, it all came to a head, literally. Both guys grunting and gasping for breath as I felt a warm hot flood of cum flowing from that solid black log lodged in my ass. I have no idea just how much cum a guys could produce, but this guy's cum shot up my ass seemed to last for almost 5 minutes. Honestly though I really had no clue how long it lasted, but damn, he shot a HUGE load up my ass!

Shortly after that, the black cannon in my mouth opened fire with a deluge of cum that felt as if it would NEVER come to an end. Since I didn't really want it to end, I was more than happy to keep gulping down everything he fed me. I was like a starving man as I continually swallowed, trying to coax more of his delicious cum out of his beautiful black firehose.

I said earlier, that I was born in 1955 which makes me 69 years old. During those 69 years, I have enjoyed a multitude of varied alternate lifestyles. I have always enjoyed watersports with my female partners over the years, so a last thought suddenly entered my already sex fried brain. In many of the interracial videos I had seen online, there was frequently watersports involved after one of the black male performers had covered his target in a huge amount of cum.

I suddenly had the desire to reenact one of those scenes. I asked both guys to piss on me. Just aim and fire at will! As I said, I had always enjoyed watersports, so this was another chance that I might have to live out another fantasy.

When it was all over, I had a belly full of black cum, my asshole was leaking a steady stream of black cum and I was covered in black piss. To me it was a fantastic way to live out my greatest fantasy.

I hope you enjoyed this fantasy, which I would love to one day make a reality. Now back to XHamster and all the girls covered in cum from huge black snakes!