All Comments on 'Feedback'

by Bookwormmom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow.

I always felt there was a little bit of you in the stories you wrote. Assuming this is a true story you are definitely similar specifically with Ellie with the curls and anxiousness and you have a flare of Lena with the tattoos and lust. I know your stories have happy endings I don’t know if this story is fictional, but if it’s not I hope your story has a happy ending as well!

foxyfionafoxyfionaabout 4 years ago

Wow, that was pretty intense. So sexy it made me hot!

Thank you yet again for feeding my desire.

Foxyfiona xx

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesabout 4 years ago
That was hot

Now you have me rethinking some of my fan mail :)

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 4 years ago
Reality or fantasy?

I’m guessing the first part is reality, the trip fantasy...so far. I hope I’m wrong! I’ve noticed a few female authors here who are in their 40s, married, and bi who write predominantly lesbian themed stories. It speaks to me of desires unfulfilled and perhaps long repressed. I’m in my 50s now, but I think of the 40s for women as being a time of reflection on ones life, a time we see youth slipping away in the rear view mirror, and a time we become confident enough in ourselves as women to realize we have dreams we truly need, and want, to make real. It’s difficult to do, though, in the reality we actually live in. I wish you well on your journey. The story made me rather wistful for my own life in which I have known well the love of women, but currently am alone. I will ask you to be kinder to yourself and your body image self esteem. I was one who always appreciated the beauty of women much older than myself, when I was younger. I’m sure you under estimate your own hotness. May you find your slice of happiness!

LancerlottLancerlottabout 4 years ago
Wonderful as usual...

...and now I don't feel quite so bereft at not having had a reply to my feedback email. Guess I should have used a few exclamation marks. Oh well :)

JustScoutJustScoutabout 4 years ago
Wishing you the best in this journey

Three years ago, I messaged a fellow queer smut writer who lives 3000 miles away on the opposite coast. In five weeks, they are leaving the west coast forever and moving to be with me in New England. Dreams can come true, it’s not always easy or immediate, but living authentically—no matter how late in life—is worth it. Best of luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*sighs*

Your story resonated much for me - if only as a fellow New Englander lost in a lust-less marriage:P Ironically, Suzy Bogguss sang "Hey Cinderella" in the background as I read the story. These lyrics becoming more poignant, the further I read:

"Through the years and the kids and the jobs

And the dreams that lost their way

Do you ever stop and wonder

Do you ever just want to say

"Hey hey, Cinderella, what's the story all about

I got a funny feeling we missed a page or two somehow

Oh-oh, Cinderella, maybe you could help us out

Does the shoe fit you now?"

Methinks it does not fit yet wish it did. Or a new shoe, like the one your shared, happens along... Thank you so MUCH for sharing - your talent, passion, and self :)

ScloseeScloseeover 2 years ago

I love this. I started reading months ago and for some reason couldn’t get into it. My loss. The way you include both ends of the conversation in one sentence is great. You are truly a gifted writer. I miss being able to reread your other works that have been taken down, and hope one day soon to be able to read them as well as possibly something new. The news that you are writing again is surely very good news to all of your admirers. Also the change in location to your lovers arms makes my heart warm.

Thank you for all of your works so far.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I hope this really is autobiographical - it sounds as though it is and is a wonderful introduction to a new and happy life. I wish you the best of luck in your future

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

Very stream of consciousness. Disturbing to be in your head.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Well we all went on a journey with that tale didn't we?

Amazing writing, I just wish I could capture my thought processes even a tiny bit like you do.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Bicuriosity revealed and pursued, grab life by the horn(y)s. A well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBookwormmom@Bookwormmom
Horizons aka Jody and Ellie is now releasing on my Patreon ******All previous stories will be found on Patreon over the next few months. Same user name! Come find me!! https://www.patreon.com/Bookwormmom?fan_landing=true Because I write 18+ my Patreon is not avail via sea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES